Dear Applicants, National Institute of Ocean Technology has issued recruitment notification of 237 Project Scientist, Project Scientist Asst & Other Vacancy. Those candidates who are interested in NIOT Recruitment 2021 can fill online form here before the last date. The closing date of applying online form for NIOT Chennai Vacancy is 13.09.2021.
NIO Chennai is inviting online application for recruiting candidates on various 237 Vacancies. Registration through online mode for NIOT Vacancy has been started. Applicants who are searching jobs in Tamil Nadu State this is a great chance for them. To get more information about Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale & Other for NIOT Chennai Recruitment is mention in below article.
Brief details about NIOT Recruitment 2021, NIOT Chennai Vacancy
Name of the Department : National Institute of Ocean Technology
known As : NIOT
Total No. of Vacancy : 237 Post
Job Category : Govt. Job
Official website : www.niot.res.in
Name of the Post : Various Post
Mode of Application : Online Mode
Division of NIOT Vacancies 2021 –
- Project Scientist – 107
- Project Scientific Assistant – 64
- Project Technician – 28
- Project Jr. Asst – 25
- Research Associate – 03
- Senior Research Fellow – 08
- Junior Research Fellow – 02
Important Dates For NIOT Chennai Recruitment 2021
Advt. No. : NIOT/E&P/02/ 2021 (Project)
Last date for submit NIOT Online Form : 18.08.2021
Closing date for submit hard copy of Online form : 13.09.2021
What is the Required Qualification, Age, Pay Scale & Other Details for NIOT Project Scientist Recruitment 2021?
Applicants who are going to fill online form for NIOT Recruitment 2021 should check post wise required Qualification & Other information from here. Applicants can also check these information from official notification of NIOT Vacancy which is mention here.
Education Qualification for NIOT Project Scientist Vacancy 2021
Post wise required Qualification for NIOT Chennai Vacancy is shown in below section :
- For Project Scientist Vacancy : Candidates must have done B.E./ B.Tech or Master’s Degree in respective trade with minimum 60% Marks from any recognized University for NIOT Project Scientist Vacancy.
- Project Scientist Assistant Jobs : Diploma in relevant trade is required for applying form for these vacancies.
- For Project Technician Vacancy : 10th Pass with ITI Course in respective trade for technician Jobs.
- Project Administrative Trade Posts : Bachelor Degree for Senior Executive Post & 10+2 For junior Assistant Vacancy.
Age Criteria For NIOT Recruitment 2021
Upper Age of the applicants for NIOT Chennai Recruitment is shown here. Post wise maximum age limit is shown below. Relaxation in age for Chennai NIOT Jobs is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH category candidates.
- Project Scientist – I Vacancy : Upper Age 35 years.
- For Project Scientist – II Vacancy : Age should be not more than 40 years.
- Project Scientist Assistant & Junior Asst, Technician Jobs : 28 years (Maximum Age)
- Senior Executive : upper age 40 years
Application Fee For Applying Form For NIOT Chennai Vacancy 2021
There is no need to pay any application fee for applying online form for NIOT Recruitment 2021. More information you can check from official Notification.
Pay Scale/ Monthly Salary of NIOT Project Scientist Vacancy
Selected candidates will paid pay band as per department norms. Post wise pay band of the selected candidates for NIOT Vacancy is mention below:
- Project Scientist : Candidates will paid pay band Rs. 55,000/- to 65,000/- per month for National Institute of Ocean technology Vacancy.
- Scientist Assistant & Senior Executive : Rs. 24,000/- will paid per month for this vacancies.
- Remaining Post : Rs. 15,000/- per month will paid for NIOT technician Jobs.
Selection Criteria For NIOT Recruitment 2021
Final Selection of the candidates for NIOT Chennai Recruitment 2021 will based on Written Examination, skill test & Personal Interview. For more details about Selection criteria Candidates keep visit official notification which is mention below.
How To Fill Online Form For NIOT Chennai Vacancy 2021?
Candidates can fill online form for NIOT Recruitment 2021 from here before the closing date. Read the below steps which is helpful for applying online form for NIOT Vacancy 2021 :
- First of all candidates log on to the official website.
- Now click on Recruitment Section & click on NIOT Jobs Notification link.
- Read all the information from notification properly.
- Click on apply Online form link.
- Fill all required information in form properly.
- Recheck all details before submission.
- Upload your recent passport size photo & signature in form.
- Deposit application Fee if required.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Take print out of application Form.
- Now Send the application Form with all required Documents.
NIOT Vacancy Application form Postal address:
National Institute of Ocean Technology,
Velachery – Tambaram Main Road,
Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600 100
Recruitment Documents Attached with NIOT Application form
Important Links For NIOT Recruitment 2021
Click Here For the official NIOT Chennai Vacancy Notification
Apply Online form for National Institute of Ocean technology Vacancies
Conclusion : NIOT Recruitment 2021 For 237 Project Scientist & Other Vacancy. Candidates can fill online form for NIOT Chennai Recruitment on or before the last date 13.09.2021.
Hello Friends, Are you seeking for NIOT Recruitment 2019? If yes, there is news for you. National Institute of Ocean Technology has released a notification for 60 Project Scientist, Project Technician, & Other Vacancies. Interested candidates can fill up their application form through online mode. Applicants may apply online from 18.06 2019 to 03.07.2019 for NIOT Vacancy 2019. Participants should check qualification, age, and application fee details from given below article.
General Details NIOT Jobs 2019 | Register For NIOT Project Scientist Vacancy 2019
|Name Of the Organization||National Institution of Ocean Science Department|
|Well Known as||NIOT|
|Number of Vacancies||60 Posts|
|Posts Title||Project Scientist, Project Technician & Other Posts|
|Registration Mode||Online Application Form|
|Last Date To Apply online For NIOT Recruitment||03.07.2019|
What Is the Eligibility Criteria, Age, & Application Fee For NIOT Vacancy 2019? Pay Scale For NIOT Bharti 2019
|NIOT Notification Number||NIOT/2019/02 (Project)|
|Release Date of NIOT Advt.||18.06.2019|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||18.06.2019|
|Closing Date To Apply Online For NIOT Jobs 2019.||03.07.2019|
|Project Scientist – I (Civil)||09 Posts|
|Project Scientist – I (Physical Oceanography )||03 Posts|
|Project Scientist – I (Naval Architect / Ocean Engineering)||01 Posts|
|Project Scientist – I (Mechanical )||09 Posts|
|Project Scientist – I (ECE / E&I)||02 Posts|
|Project Scientist – I (EEE)||01 Posts|
|Project Scientific Assistant – (Civil)||12 Posts|
|Project Scientific Assistant – (Mechanical)||10 Posts|
|Project Scientific Assistant – (EEE)||02 Posts|
|Project Scientific Assistant – (ECE/E&I)||01 Posts|
|Project Technician – (Machinist/Fitter/Welder)||06 Posts|
|Project Technician – (Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation)||04 Posts|
|Total No. Of Posts||60 Posts|
|Education Qualification||Aspirants must have an engineering degree in the relevant subject as per department requirements from recognized institution & university.|
|Age Limit for NIOT Recruitment 2019||The Age Limit of the Applicant should not more than 35 Years.|
|Selection Process||walk In Interview/Written Test/ Trade Test For the Relevant Vacancies|
|Download Official NIOT Notification 2019||Click Here|
|Apply Online for NIOT Vacancy 2019||Click Here|
Most Commonly Asked Questions For NIOT Project Scientist Recruitment 2019 | Related Queries About NIOT Bharti 2019
What Is The Pay Scale For NIOT Project Scientist Vacancy 2019?
The Department will pay a good amount of salary to the selected candidates. Applicants will be paid Rs. 15000/- To Rs 55000/ by the department. For further more details applicants should download NIOT official Notification 2019.
How To Apply For NIOT Recruitment 2019?
- Candidates should log on to the official website of National Institution of Ocean Technology i.e. niot.res.in.
- After that search for career section at the Homepage.
- Open NIOT Notification PDF and read it carefully.
- Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.
- Submit their application form before the last date.
What Are The Walk-In-Interview & Written Examination Schedule For NIOT Vacancy 2019?
|Name of The Posts||Selection Process||Walk-In-Interview & exam Date|
|Project Scientist – I (Civil)||Walk-In-Interview||09 July 2019|
|Project Scientist – I (Physical Oceanography )||Walk-In-Interview||11 July 2019|
|Project Scientist – I (Naval Architect / Ocean Engineering)||Walk-In-Interview||11 July 2019|
|Project Scientist – I (Mechanical )||Walk-In-Interview||10 July 2019|
|Project Scientist – I (ECE / E&I)||Walk-In-Interview||11 July 2019|
|Project Scientist – I (EEE)||Walk-In-Interview||11 July 2019|
|Project Scientific Assistant – (Civil)||Written Test & Skill Test||16 July 2019|
|Project Scientific Assistant – (Mechanical)||Written Test & Skill Test||16 July 2019|
|Project Scientific Assistant – (EEE)||Written Test & Skill Test||16 July 2019|
|Project Scientific Assistant – (ECE/E&I)||Written Test & Skill Test||16 July 2019|
|Project Technician – (Machinist/Fitter/Welder)||Trade Test/ Written Test, & Skill Test||17 July 2019|
|Project Technician – (Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation)||Trade Test/ Written Test, & Skill Test||17 July 2019|
Conclusion: National Institution of Ocean Technology department has issued notification for 60 Project Scientist, Project Technician & Other Posts. Candidates may apply online for NIOT Recruitment 2019 from links given here.