Dear Candidates, Are you confused about where to start and how to start your preparation? Well, we will help you in providing accurate information regarding Metro Railway NMRC Syllabus 2019-20. Those job seekers who are willing to do a job in Delhi then this is a golden opportunity to get a Job in Noida Metro Railway department for 199 Junior Engineer, CRA, Maintainer, & Other Posts. The written exam will be held in the month of September 2019. Applicants who are interested can download the NMRC JE Syllabus 2019 from the official site or by here.
Fresh Updates As on 10.09.2019: NMRC JE Syllabus 2019 is available for all candidates who are going to appear in the exam. Now candidates can collect all essential details will use in the exam, from here. Complete details in stepwise have provided below… Collect them carefully…
Short Details For NMRC Syllabus 2019-20 | Noida Metro JE Exam Pattern
|Name of The Department||Noida Metro Rail Corporation|
|Also Known as||NMRC|
|Number of Vacancies||199 Posts|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Engineer, CRA, Maintainer, & Other Vacancies|
|Status of NMRC Syllabus 2019||Available Soon|
|NMRC Junior Engineer Exam Date 2019||Notified Soon|
What Is the NMRC Exam Pattern & Selection Criteria For Junior Engineer, CRA, & Other Posts?
Selection Process & Written Test: The selection of the candidate is based on written test, Psycho test, personal interview, Medical Test. The written test will consist of two papers (Paper-I and Paper-II), to be held on the same day in the same center). Aspirants who qualify in written etes will take part in furthermore rounds.
- Paper-I : will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English), on General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and/ knowledge of the discipline/trade. There will be a total of 120 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer, 1 /3 marks will be deducted. The Paper-I shall be of 1.5 hours duration.
- Paper-II: (Not for Maintainer post, NE10) will consist of objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of the English language. There will be a total of 60 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer, 1 /3 marks will be deducted. The Paper-II shall be of 45 minutes’ duration.
|Exam Type||Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Objective Type||Paper I||
|Paper II||General English||60||45 mins|
Frequently Asked Questions For NMRC Examination 2019 | Some General Queries About Noida Metra Syllabus 2019 PDF
When Personal Interview Will Take Place For NMRC JE Posts?
Candidates who qualify separately in Paper-I & Paper-II and rank high on the merit list within the zone of consideration in (Both Paper-I & Paper-II separately) as decided by DMRC shall be called, based on the Written Test (both Paper-I & Paper-II together), for Personal Interview/Psycho Test/Skill Test/Medical Examination, at Delhi/NCR. Written Test can be conducted either through online or through offline (OMR) mode.
How Many Participants will Get Selected For Skill Test?
The skill test will be of Qualifying Nature. The candidates will have to appear for the stenography test. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English at the speed of 80 w.p.m. The matter will have to be transcribed on the computer only. The transcription time will be of 40 minutes (English).
When Medical Examination Will Be Scheduled?
All candidates shall have to undergo the medical fitness test(s) and meet the medical standards prescribed by NMRC for various posts. Expenses for the first time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by NMRC.
Collect Here Topic Wise Noida Metro Syllabus 2019 | Check Here NMRC Exam Pattern & Selection Process
General Awareness | NMRC Station Controller Exam Pattern :
- Current Affairs (National and International).
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Who is who?
- Major Financial/Economic News.
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Abbreviations & Important Days and more.
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries.
NMRC Junior Engineer Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning :
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
- Unitary Method.
- Decimal Fractions.
- HCF, LCM.
- Number System.
- Percentage, Time and Distance.
- Profit and Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mensuration (2D and 3D).
Logical Ability For NMRC Junior Engineer Syllabus
- VERBAL: A -Number & Alphabet Series, B – Test of Direction Sense, C – Coding-Decoding, D – Arithmetical Reasoning, E – Problem on Age Calculation, F – Blood Relations & Decision Making, etc.
- NON-VERBAL: Non-Verbal Series, Mirror Images, Grouping Identical & Embedded Figures.
Download NMRC Syllabus for JE
- Electrical Engineering Syllabus: Network Analysis, Power Electronics & Drives, Electronics Devices, Electromagnetic Theory, Analog, and Digital Electronics, Electrical Instrumentation, Power System Analysis & Control, Utilization of Electrical Energy, Power System Protection, Control Systems, Power Systems, Electrical Machines, Switch Gear and Protection etc.
- Electronics Engineering Syllabus: Basic Electronics/ Power Electronics, Advanced Communications, Circuit Theory/ Digital Electronics, Power Electronics & Drives, Measurement & Instrumentation, Analog Electronics, Industrial Electronics, Microprocessors & Microcontrollers, Digital Communications, Analog Communications, Computer Hardware etc.
- Mechanical Syllabus: Refrigerator and Air-Conditioning, Manufacturing Process, Pattern Making, Heat Power, Strength Of Materials, Air Compressor, Welding And Allied Processes, Fluid Mechanics And Machines, Engineering Mechanics, Machine Tools, etc.
- Civil Syllabus: The Design of R.C.C. Structure, steel structure, masonry structure, Concrete Technology, Surveying, Construction, Hydrology, Engineering Materials, Structural Analysis, Construction Equipment, Planning and Management, The Strength of Materials, Irrigation Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Estimation and Coating, Transportation Engineering, Engineering Drawings, etc.
PAPER-II EXAM SYLLABUS Of Noida Metral Rail Corporation 2019
NMRC Syllabus for General English: Paragraph Writing, Comprehension, Essay and questions on Science & Technology matter.
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence construction
- Shuffling of sentence elements
- Error Correction
- One phrase substitutions
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill within the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
Simple Steps to download the NMRC Syllabus 2019-20 | Noida Metro JE Exam Pattern
Eligible candidates may check the complete syllabus and exam pattern from here. If candidates you have not applied then apply on or before 21.08.2019. To download Noida Metro Rail Corporation NMRC Syllabus 2019 follow some steps as given below. We can suggest reading the notification and starting your preparation for the Junior Engineer, SC /TO, Maintainer and other various vacancies.
- log on the official site of DMRC www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Thereafter, he/she may click on “Online Apply Link” for Advt. Number.
- You can check “eligibility criteria” and other details.
- or Click on “Question Paper Pattern”
- Read the DMRC Notification carefully.
- Check the Exam Pattern and syllabus.
- Follow the exam scheme and score well in the exam.
Conclusion: NMRC Syllabus 2019-20, Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (NMRC) is looking for the skilled candidates for 199 Junior Engineer, Station Controller / Train Operator, CRA Various Post. If candidates come here to know about here exam pattern and syllabus, we can say you are in the right place. We can mention the details about the Noida Metro Rail Corporation Syllabus in the article.