NPC 263 Examiner Recruitment 2015 :- National Productivity Council (NPC) has released recruitment notification for hiring 263 applicants on of Examiner Patents & Design. Applicants who are interested in this kind of job they can send application in online mode before 31.10.15. Participants can apply by login at the official site www.recruitmentnpc.in.
NPC 263 Examiner Recruitment 2015 Details :-
Name of Department : National Productivity Council (NPC).
Name of Post : Examiner Patents & Designs.
Number of Post : 263 Posts.
|S. No||Name of Post||No of vacancy|
|2.||Computer Science/ Information||26|
|4.||Electronics & Communication||54|
Eligibility Criteria for NPC 263 Examiner Recruitment 2015 :-
1. Education Qualification :- Candidates who are going to apply they must complete their Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Engineering in the respective subject from any recognized university and institute.
2. Age Limit :- Candidate should be in between 21 year old and must not be more than 35 years as on 01.08.15. Age relaxation is applicable as per the central govt. rules.
3. Pay Band :- Applicants will be paid 40,000 per month.
4. Application Fee :- There is no application fees for the applicants. Please refer the official notification for more details.
5. Selection Process :- Applicants are short listed through Screening Exam (Verification Process) and Written Exam.
How to Apply for NPC 263 Examiner Recruitment 2015 :-
Applicants who are eligible and interested in this recruitment they may log in the official site at www.recruitmentnpc.in and click on online application link. Fill the respective details and which contain scanned signature /Passport size photograph. Applicants must provide their valid E-Mail ID. After the successful submission take the print out of online application for further use.
Important dates for registration process :-
|Date of Online Registration||12.10.15|
|Last Date of Online Registration||31.10.15|
NPC 263 Examiner Recruitment 2015 for 263 Examiner Patents & Designs post. Applicants can send online application forms before 31.10.15.