|NPCIL Technical & Non-Technical Vacancies 2019 Apply Now|
|Apply Now For NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2019|
Are you looking for NPCIL Recruitment 2019? If yes. There is good news for you. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Tamil Nadu has released notification for 57 Trade Apprentice Vacancies. Candidates may download the NPCIL Application Form from the official website. Eligible applicants may fill up their application form before the last date 28th February 2019. Aspirants have to pay an application fee for NPCIL Jobs 2019 as per department rule. For furthermore details candidates may refer to the below article.
- 1 Brief Details About NPCIL Recruitment 2019 | NPCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2019
- 2 What Is The Eligible Criteria For NPCIL Apprentice Jobs 2019? NPCIL Bharti 2019 Application Fee
- 3 Some FAQs For NPCIL Apprentice Jobs 2019 | Nuclear PCIL Vacancy 2019
- 4 Essential Details For NPCIL Recruitment 2019 | NPCIL Dental Technician Jobs
- 5 Eligibility Criteria For NPCIL Non-Technical Staff Recruitment 2019
- 6 Some Frequently Asked Questions For NPCIL Dental Technician Vacancy 2019
- 7 General Details for NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – Information for Scientific Assistant Vacancy
Who is Eligible for NPCIL Vacancy 2019? Get Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Jobs
- 8.1 Education Qualification for NPCIL Scientific Assistant Vacancy | NPCIL Jobs 2019
- 8.2 Age limit for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Jobs | NPCIL Vacancy 2019
- 8.3 Selection Process for NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 8.4 Pay Scale For NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2019 | NPCIL Jobs 2019
- 9 “How can I Apply Online for NPCIL Recruitment 2019?” Steps to Apply for NPCIL Vacancy
- 10 Collect Here Summary Of NPCIL Recruitment 2018
- 11 What is the Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2018? Check Here NPCIL Bharti 2018 Pay Scale
- 12 What are the Steps to Fill Online Application Form for NPCIL Recruitment 2018?
Brief Details About NPCIL Recruitment 2019 | NPCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2019
|Department’s Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Total Number of NPCIL Vacancy||57 Posts|
|Vacancy Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of Application||Offline Registration Form|
|NPCIL Jobs 2019 Last Date||28.02.2019|
What Is The Eligible Criteria For NPCIL Apprentice Jobs 2019? NPCIL Bharti 2019 Application Fee
|Releasing date of NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment Notification||07.02.2019|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||28.02.2019|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||02 Posts|
|Electronic Technician||08 Posts|
|Pump Operator-Mechanic||10 Posts|
|Instrument Mechanic||07 Posts|
|Mechanic (Chiller Plant) Industrial air conditioning||05 Posts|
|Education Qualification For Nuclear Power Corporation Vacancy 2019||
|Age Limit||16 years to 24 years|
|Upper Age Relaxations For NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2019||SC Category : 05 years, OBC Category : 03 Years & PwD Category : 10 years|
|Selection Criteria For NPCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2019||Selection of applicants will get based on marks obtained in
10th Class and ITI Examination. There will be some priorities at
the time of the selection process as mention below :
|NPCIL Vacancy 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|Download Application Form For Nuclear Power Corporation NPCIL Jobs||Click Here|
Some FAQs For NPCIL Apprentice Jobs 2019 | Nuclear PCIL Vacancy 2019
Where We Need To Send the NPCIL Application Form? NPCIL Bharti 2019
Candidates may download their application form from links given here. Applicants must fill up their apprentice application form carefully and submit it to the given below address. Applicants must submit their application form before the last date. If application form reached after the last date may not be accepted.
Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project,
Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk,
Tirunelveli District – 627106.
How To Apply for NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2019? Download NPCIL Notification 2019
- Applicants should log on to the official Website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited i.e npcil.nic.in.
- After that search for NPCIL Recruitment PDF at the Homepage.
- Read complete notification carefully & Check Eligibility Criteria.
- Eligible candidates may download an application form from here.
- Candidates must fill up their application form carefully and send it to the given address.
Conclusion: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released notification for filling up 57 Trade Apprentice Vacancies. Candidates may apply offline for NPCIL Recruitment 2019 from here.
Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited has issued notification for NPCIL Recruitment 2019. Recruitment is available for 24 Non-Technical Staff, Dental Technician & Other Posts. Participants can apply online from 1st February 2019. The last date to fill the application form for NPCIL Non-Technical Staff Jobs is 19.02.2019. Candidates who have age in between 18 to 28 years are eligible for NPCIL Vacancy 2019. For more details, you can read the article given below.
Essential Details For NPCIL Recruitment 2019 | NPCIL Dental Technician Jobs
|Department Name||Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited|
|Also known as||NPCIL|
|Total Posts||24 Posts|
|Post Title||Non-Technical Staff & Other|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
Important Dates For NPCIL Vacancy 2019 – NPCIL Non-Technical Staff Jobs 2019
|NPCIL Recruitment Notification Number||Kaiga Site/HRM/01/2019|
|Starting date to fill online application form||01.02.2019|
|Last date to apply for NPCIL Non-Technical Staff Vacancy||19.02.2019 (4:00 PM)|
Division Of Vacancies For NPCIL Jobs 2019 – NPCIL Vacancy 2019
|Name of the Post For NPCIL Recruitment||No. of Post||Pay in Pay Matrix (As per 7th CPC Revised Pay)|
|Assistant Grade-1(HR)||6||₹25,500 (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level – 4) + Allowances as per rules.|
|Stipendiary Trainee – Dental Technician (Hygienist/Mechanics)||1||Monthly Salary (consolidated) during training period 1st year ₹10500 & 2nd year ₹12500 After Successful completion of training, ₹29,200 (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level – 5) + Allowances as admissible.|
|Scientific Assistant/B (Mechanical)||1||₹35,400 (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level – 6) + Allowances.|
|Category-I Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (Health Physics)||1||Stipend ₹16,000 Per Month will be paid during first year of training period and Stipend ₹18,000 Per Month will be paid during second year of training period. After completion of training, ₹35,400 (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level – 6) + Allowances.|
|Sub Officer-B||1||₹35,400 (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level – 6) + Allowances as per rules of department.|
Eligibility Criteria For NPCIL Non-Technical Staff Recruitment 2019
|Education Qualification NPCIL Vacancy||Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University.|
|Age Criteria For NPCIL Jobs||Minimum Age: 21 years & Maximum age: 28 years|
|Selection Process For NPCIL Recruitment||On the basis written exam & skill test|
Some Frequently Asked Questions For NPCIL Dental Technician Vacancy 2019
What Is Upper Age Relaxation For NPCIL Vacancy 2019?
Upper Age Relaxation scheme is applicable by the department for Reserved Category candidates.
- SC/ST: 05 years
- OBC: 03 years
- PWD (General): 10 years
- PWD (OBC): 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST): 15 years
How To Apply Online For NPCIL Recruitment 2019? Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited
- Firstly, the candidate should log on to the official website i.e. npcil.co.in.
- Then search for NPCIL Jobs Notification 2019.
- Click on the advertisement & read it carefully.
- After that, eligible candidates can click on “Apply Online” link.
- Then fill all the details in NPCIL Vacancy Application Form.
- Upload your recent passport size photo & signature in the online form.
- Recheck all details in NPCIL Recruitment form.
- Then click on the “Submit” button.
- Participant can also take print out of NPCIL Application Form.
Important Links For NPCIL Jobs 2019 – NPCIL Non-Technical Staff Vacancy 2019
People May Also Check
Conclusion: Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited has issued notification for 24 Non-Technical Staff & Other vacancies. Participants can apply online for NPCIL Recruitment from here. Candidate can fill online application form till last date i.e. 19.02.2019 (4:00 PM).
Do you want to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2019? If yes, then here is the vacancy notice released by the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. According to the advertisement published by the department, there are total 162 vacancies of Stipendiary Trainees & Scientific Assistant. Candidates waiting for NPCIL Vacancy 2019 notification can visit the official website. The participants who are interested in NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Jobs can apply Online from here. The applicants who are interested in NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Bharti should apply Online from 7th January 2019. Aspirants will get details for NPCIL Jobs like education qualification, Age criteria, Pay scale, Application fee etc here in the below article.
NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limit) working under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. In the past few days, NPCIL Recruitment 2019 notification is issued on its official website. Participants who have been applying for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Jobs should satisfy the required eligibility criteria. Applicants will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Test, Advanced Test, and Personal Interview or Skill test. Contenders will get the direct official links to download the notification pdf and Apply Online link at naukri.today.
General Details for NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – Information for Scientific Assistant Vacancy
Name of the Department: Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India
Sub – Department Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Mode to Apply for NPCIL Jobs: Online Mode
Name of the Designation: Stipendiary Trainee & Scientific Assistant Posts
Total No. of Posts: 162 Vacancy
Last Date: 31.01.2019
Recruitment Location: Gujarat, India
Official Website : npcilcareers.co.in
Dates to Remember for NPCIL Scientific Assistant Vacancy 2019
Notification No.: KAKRAPAR GUJARAT SITE/HRM/02/2018
Starting Date to Apply Online for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Jobs: 07.01.2019 from 10:00 AM
Last date to submit the application form for NPCIL Recruitment: 31.01.2019 till 04:00 PM
Post wise Classification of NPCIL Vacancy 2019 | Check Here NPCIL Jobs 2019 PayScale.
Total Posts: 162 Vacancies
Vacancy Name: Stipendiary Trainee & Scientific Assistant Posts.
Distribution Of Vacancies For NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2019 | NPCIL Recruitment 2019
|Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) – Diploma Holders in Engineering||Mechanical||26|
|Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) – Science Graduates||Chemistry||06|
|Scientific Assistant/B – Diploma Holders in Civil Engineering||Civil||07|
|Stipendiary Trainees / Technician(ST/TM) (Category II)– Plant Operator||Plant Operator||51|
|Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) – Maintainer||Fitter||17|
Who is Eligible for NPCIL Vacancy 2019? Get Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Jobs
Education Qualification for NPCIL Scientific Assistant Vacancy | NPCIL Jobs 2019
The applicants should have Engineering Diploma with minimum 60% marks in relevant trade from recognized University or Institute. Candidate must have cleared English Subject at SSC or HSC Level Examination for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2019. You will get further details related to educational qualifications for NPCIL Recruitment through the official notification.
Age limit for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Jobs | NPCIL Vacancy 2019
Participants who want to apply for NPCIL Scientific Assistant Vacancy should be minimum 18 years old and maximum age requirement may differ according to the post. The applicants belonging to SC/ST Category will get age relaxation of 5 years and OBC Category applicants will get 3 years. Aspirants can check more information about the age relaxation from the notification, you can check the below mentioned official links. To get maximum age requirement participants must check NPCIL Recruitment Notification 2019 from the link given below.
Selection Process for NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited will select the applicants through Written Exam & Interview. The applicants who will be qualifying the Written Test will be allowed to appear for the Interview. Participants will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained by a candidate in the written test for Stipendiary Trainee post. Contenders are required to obtained 50% marks in Interview to select for Scientific Assistant & Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies.
Pay Scale For NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2019 | NPCIL Jobs 2019
Department will pay a nice salary to the candidates who are selected for NPCIL Recruitment 2019. Here post wise salary description is given in below table. For more details, participants can download NPCIL Vacancy 2019 Notification from the link given below.
|Stipendiary Trainee /Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) Category-I||₹16,000 p.m||₹18,000 PM|
|Stipendiary Trainee /Technician (ST/Tech.) Category-II||₹10,500 PM||₹12,500 PM|
“How can I Apply Online for NPCIL Recruitment 2019?” Steps to Apply for NPCIL Vacancy
- At first, you have to visit to Official Website i.e. www.npcil.nic.in or www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Now, you have to select the “NPCIL Recruitment 2019” notification link.
- Then, read the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd notification completely.
- If you are eligible, click on Apply Online Link.
- Now, fill all the information correctly.
- Uploaded scanned images of required documents, passport size photos, and signature.
- Recheck all the details filled in the Online Application Form.
- Then, click on the Submit button.
- You can take print out of the application form for future reference.
Official Links for NPCIL Recruitment 2019 | NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Jobs
Conclusion: NPCIL Recruitment 2019 notification is released on its official website for 162 Stipendiary Trainees & Scientific Assistant Post. Applicants who are interested to apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Vacancy can fill the application form Online. The last date to apply for NPCIL Jobs is 31.01.2019. You can stay connected with our website for all the latest updates
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited released advertisement for filling up 122 vacancies. The applicants who were waiting for NPCIL Recruitment 2018 can now apply for Stipendiary Trainee Post. Participants who are interested in NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy can now fill up an application form from 15.10.2018. Interested Candidates can apply online before 14.11.2018. Applicants should check all the essential details like education qualification, Age criteria, Pay scale, Application fee etc here for NPCIL Jobs.
NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limit) working under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. Recently, NPCIL Recruitment 2018 notification is published on its official website. The applicants who have been applying for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Jobs should satisfy the required eligibility. Participants can check the detailed information regarding NPCIL Vacancy in the below article.
Collect Here Summary Of NPCIL Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Department||Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India|
|Sub – Department Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Mode to Apply for NPCIL Jobs||Online Mode|
|Name of the Designation||Stipendiary Trainee Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||122 Vacancy|
|Recruitment Location||Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site, India|
Classification of NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2018
Total Vacancies: 122 Posts
Name of The Posts: Stipendiary Trainee Posts
Category Wise Division of Vacancies for NPCIL Jobs 2018
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator (10+2): 56 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI): 66 Posts
Post-Wise Division of Vacancies | NPCIL Recruitment 2018
- Fitter: 21 Posts
- Electrician: 16 Posts
- Turner/Machinist: 06 Posts
- Electronics: 21 Posts
- Welder: 02 Posts
Crucial Dates for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2018
NPCIL Notification No. : RR Site/HRM/02/2018
Starting date to fill an application form for NPCIL Vacancy: 15 October 2018 10:00 A.M.
Registration for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment will end on : 14 November 2018 05:00 P.M.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2018? Check Here NPCIL Bharti 2018 Pay Scale
Education Qualification for NPCIL Recruitment 2018
- For Stipendiary Trainee Operator: Applicants may have 10 + 2 with Science Subject not less than 50% can apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018. Applicants may also have English subject as one of the additional subjects. Candidates should consult to official NPCIL Notification 2018 for more details.
- For Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer: Candidates must require 10+2 Degree and 2 years ITI certificate in a relevant subject. Duration of ITI Course is less than 2 years, aspirants should have at least one years of working experience are eligible for NPCIL Jobs 2018.
Age limit for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2018
Participants who are planning to apply for NPCIL Recruitment should be in the age group of 18 years to 24 years. Age relaxation in upper limit will be given to the applicants belonging to OBC Category for 03 Years, For SC/ST Candidates 05 Years, PWBD Category 10 years. You can check the official notification regarding the details for Age criteria.
Pay Scale for NPCIL Vacancy 2018
The applicants who will be selected for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2018 get a good amount of salary. During Training only stipend is payable as per Pay Matrix Level – 3. For further more information applicants should read official NPCIL Notification 2018.
|During first year of training||10500/-|
|Duration Second year of training||12500/-|
Selection Process for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Jobs
Nuclear Power Corporation of India will select the applicants on the basis of Preliminary Test, Advanced Test, and Personal Interview/ Skill test. The candidates can check all the details related to the selection process from the notification pdf. You can also check the below mentioned official links.
- Preliminary Test
- Advance Test
- Interview/Skill Test
What are the Steps to Fill Online Application Form for NPCIL Recruitment 2018?
Candidates who want to apply online for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018 should apply before 30th October 2018. The applicants who want fill an online application form for NPCIL Vacancy 2018 here. You can check the below-mentioned steps to fill the application form. You may also check the official links given in the end to download the notification pdf for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2018.
- Log on to the official website i.e. npcil.nic.in.
- Then, Career >> Human Resource Management.
- Now, open the notification for “NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018”.
- Read the notification completely.
- If you are eligible click on Apply Online link.
- Now, fill all the details required.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Recheck all the details and pay the application fee is required.
- Now click on Submit Button.
- You can take a print of the application fee for future use.
Official Links for NPCIL Recruitment 2018
Conclusion: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has issued for notification for 122 Stipendiary Trainee Posts. Applicants should check here qualification, age, and pay scale for NPCIL Recruitment 2018.