Are you looking NTPC Recruitment 2018 ? Then National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd is giving a good opportunity to you. NTPC Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2018 is available for 362 DE posts. The starting date for applying Online Registration is 18.04.2018 at 10:00 am. Closing Date for Online Registration process is 09.05.2018 at 11:59 pm for 362 Diploma Engineer posts. For furthermore information about the Eligibility criteria, Age Limit candidates can check through the given links below.
- 1 Short Information for NTPC Recruitment 2018 : 362 Diploma Engineer posts
- 2 Check Eligibility criteria for NTPC Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2018 – Minimum Qualification & Age Limit
- 3 Download the Application Fees, Selection Process & Pay Scale for NTPC Jobs 2018
- 4 Online Registration Process for NTPC Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply Online for National Thermal Power Diploma Trainee Vacancies
Short Information for NTPC Recruitment 2018 : 362 Diploma Engineer posts
Name of the Department : National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
Post Name : Diploma Engineer
Region Name : Patna, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Raipur
Available Vacancy : 362 posts
Last Date for to apply for ntpc diploma engineer vacancy : 09.05.2018 at 11:59 pm
Official Website : ntpc.co.in
Dates to Remember for NTPC Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2018
Starting Date for NTPC DE 2018 Application Form : 18.04.2018 at 10:00 am
Last Date for NTPC DE Bharti 2018 Application Form : 09.05.2018 at 11:59 pm
Downloading the Admit Card for 1st Stage Aptitude Test : Mid July
1st Stage Online Aptitude Test : Last Week of July 2018
Downloading the Admit Card for 2nd Stage Technical Test : Mid August 2018
2nd Stage Online Aptitude Test : 3rd or 4th Week of August 2018
Division for NTPC Diploma Engineer Vacancy 2018
Available vacancy : 362 posts
Post Name : Diploma Engineer
Distribution for 362 NTPC Diploma Engineer Jobs 2018
- NTPC ER 1-HQ, Patna : 83 posts
- NTPC NR 1-HQ Lucknow : 80 posts
- NTPC SR HQ Hyderabad : 25 posts
- NTPC WR 1-HQ Mumbai : 50 posts
- NTPC WR-II HQ Raipur : 124 posts
Check Eligibility criteria for NTPC Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2018 – Minimum Qualification & Age Limit
The candidates who are applying for NTPC Diploma Engineer Jobs 2018 can check the eligibility criteria from here. Interested candidates can fill the application forms before the due date. For further more information candidates visit the NTPC Jobs 2018 Notification.
Education Qualification for NTPC Recruitment 2018
The applicants who are applying for NTPC Diploma Engineer Vacancy must hold Diploma in (Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation/Mining) respectively. Candidates should also have minimum 70% marks in particulars fields. For further details candidates can check the NTPC Recruitment Notification 2018.
Age Limit for NTPC Vacancy 2018
The participants who are eligible and interested can apply for NTPC Recruitment 2018. The Upper Age Limit is 25 years on last date of Application form of NTPC DE Vacancy. For Land Oustee the Upper Age Limit is 35 years on last date of the Application Form . For furthermore details candidates can check the NTPC Recruitment 2018 Notification here.
- Upper Age Limit is 25 years on 09.05.2018
- Land Oustee Age Limit is 35 years on 09.05.2018
Download the Application Fees, Selection Process & Pay Scale for NTPC Jobs 2018
The applicants who are applying for NTPC Recruitment 2018 fil up their Application Forms. Candidates can check the Application Fees, Selection Process and Pay scale here. For more details candidates can visit the official notification.
Application Fees for NTPC Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2018
The Candidates who are interested can fill up the application forms for NTPC Diploma Engineer Bharti 2018. The candidates who belong to General and OBC category their fees is Rs 300/-. For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen there are no fees. Further details candidates can visit NTPC Recruitment 2018 Notification.
Selection Process for NTPC Recruitment 2018
The NTSC department will be taking an Online Aptitude Test and Online Technical Test. The selection of the candidates is going to based on Aptitude and Technical test. For Furthermore details candidates can visit the NTPC Recruitment 2018 Notification.
Pay Scale for NTPC Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2018
The candidates who got selected and for their pay scale visit the NTPC Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2018 notification pdf.
Online Registration Process for NTPC Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply Online for National Thermal Power Diploma Trainee Vacancies
The candidates who are willing to apply for NTPC Jobs 2018 can fill their applications forms. Few steps are required to fill the application forms for NTPC Vacancy 2018. For more information candidates can visit the NTPC Bharti Notification pdf.
- Firstly the candidates logged on official website ntpc.co.in
- Secondly click on Career option at homepage.
- Now you need to click on the very 01st link showing apply online process links.
- Click on the link and the read the pdf very carefully for NTPC Vacancy 2018.
- Afterwards you need to go on the apply online links.
- Here you need to start filling up the application form & Upload the Photo,Signature.
- Deposit the Fees for NTPC Vacancy 2018.
- Go through the form once again for NTPC Jobs 2018
- After that click on the Submit button.
- Take out hard copy of the NTPC Diploma Engineer Jobs Online Form for future use.
Conclusion : NTPC Recruitment 2018 for Diploma Engineer has 362 posts. The candidates can fill the online application forms before 09.05.2018. Candidates the details about the NTPC Diploma Trainee Jobs 2018 from the links given above.