Oil India Limited(OIL) has released application form for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017 for the 47 Engineer and Research Scientist job. Applicant who want to apply for Oil India Recruitment 2017 can fill the form through online mode. Candidates should apply Oil India Engineer Form on or before 12th August 2017 and can submit application fee on or before 16.08.2017. In this article we are mentioning all the details about the Oil India Research Scientist Jobs 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Relaxation, Age Limit, how to apply, how to fill application form etc.
What is OIL ? Where it Headquarters? Oil India Limited, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking, is a pioneer national upstream Oil and Gas Company. With a pan India presence with growing global footprint, engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam, 786602. Oil India Ltd. issued Recruitment for the 47 Engineer and Research Scientist. Interested Candidates can fill the application form for the recruitment. The Official Notification announced by the Oil India Ltd.
What are the Important Dates and Important Details (Point) of the Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017 ?
Important Dates for OIL Recruitment 2017 for Engineer and Scientist Jobs 2017 :
Notification No. : EX RECT/2017/GR.C
Opening date for submission of online application forms : 13.07.2017
Last date for submitting completely filled application forms : 12.08.2017
Closing date for submitting application fees payment by bank challan : 16.08.2017
General Details for Oil India Ltd. Engineer and Scientist Vacancy 2017 :
Department Name : Oil India Limited
Total Post Announced : 47 vacancies
Vacancy Available : Engineer & Research Scientist
Mode to Apply : Online Registration Process
Official Website : www.oil-india.com
How Many Vacancies are Available for OIL Recruitment 2017 ?
Total 47 vacancies are for different- different post given below. Division of Engineer and Scientist Vacancies.
- Senior Engineer-Drilling (DR:01) :- 7
- OIL Senior Engineer-Field Engineering (FE:01) :- 2
- Senior Engineer-Pipeline (PL:01) :- 4
- OIL Senior Engineer Production (PD:01) :- 3
- Senior Engineer-Civil (CE:01) :- 2
- OIL Senior Chemist /Senior Research Scientist (CH:01) :- 5
- Senior Biotechnologist (BT:01) :- 1
- OIL Senior Officer-HR (HR:01):- 3
- Senior Engineer-IT/ERP (IT:01) :- 5
- OIL Senior Engineer Telecom/ Instrumentation (ECE:01) :- 6
- Senior Officer-HSE/ Senior Engineer-Fire Service (HSE:01) :- 7
- OIL Senior Officer-PA (PA:01) :- 2
What Eligibility Criteria Required for Oil India Limit Recruitment 2017 ?
Candidates who had apply for the Oil India Limit Recruitment 2017 must read the Eligibility Criteria for the Engineer & Scientist Job. Before applying for the OIL Recruitment 2107 Applicants should know that he/she is eligible or not.
Education Qualification for OIL Recruitment 2017 : Candidates should have:- All courses should be recognized by AICTE/UGC . Graduate Degree in Engineering should be of minimum 04 years duration, Post graduate courses should be of minimum 02 years duration, Minimum 60 % marks in qualifying examination in Graduate / Post Graduate degree courses for above mentioned posts. Post Qualification Relevant Experience as on 12.08.2017. The applicant should have minimum of 03 years of post qualification with working experience in Government / Public / Private Sector . For all the Engineer and Scientist Vacancy Educational Qualification is different for each.
What is the Minimum Age and Relaxation for Oil India Recruitment Jobs 2017 ? The minimum age of the candidates must be 18 year and maximum age is different for all the category given below.
- Senior Engineer-Drilling (DR:01) :- UR:32 SC/ST:37 OBC:35
- OIL Senior Engineer-Field Engineering (FE:01) :- UR:32 OBC:35
- Senior Engineer-Pipeline (PL:01):- UR:32 SC:37 OBC:35
- OIL Senior Engineer Production (PD:01) :- UR:32/34* OBC:35/37
- Senior Engineer-Civil (CE:01):- UR:32
- OIL Senior Chemist /Senior Research Scientist (CH:01):- UR:34 SC:39 OBC:37
- Senior Biotechnologist (BT:01) :- UR:32/34*
- OIL Senior Officer-HR (HR:01) :- UR:34 OBC:37
- Senior Engineer-IT/ERP (IT:01) :- UR:32 OBC:35
- OIL Senior Engineer Telecom/ Instrumentation (ECE:01) :- UR:32 OBC:35
- Senior Officer-HSE/ Senior Engineer-Fire Service (HSE:01) :- UR:32/34* OBC:35/37*
- OIL Senior Officer-PA (PA:01) :- UR:34
Exam Fees for OIL Recruitment 2017 : The candidates who are appearing for the Oil India limited Recruitment for 47 Engineer & Scientist Post must check the application fee. The applicant of Unreserved / Other Backward Class have to pay Rs 500 /- and the applicants of Reserved Category no need to pay. Applicant can deposit application fees via Bank Challan mention all the details in it.
Pay Scale for Oil India Limited 47 Vacancy 2017 :
Applicant who are selected will be receive pay scale of Rs. 32900-58000 (starting Basic Pay of Rs. 32900) in Grade C. The selected applicant will have to serve period of one year and will be confirmed after successful done the task of the same. Total addition of the money in Grade C will be around Rs. 94000. The addition of the Basic Pay & Dearness Allowance (DA), other benefits include House Rent Allowance (HRA) or Company leased/self-leased accommodation, Leave encashment, free medical benefits for self & dependents, Gratuity/PF, House Building Loan, Vehicle Loan, Group Insurance, etc. based on the company rules. Applicant who working in PSUs must have at least one year experience in the next lower grade the pay band is Rs. 24900-50500/-.
Selection Process for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017 : Oil India Limited Recruitment selection process of the applicant will be organized in three part.
- Part 1 – Written Test
- 2nd Part – GD & Viva Voce
- Part III – Pre Employment Medical Examination (PEME)
How to apply online for the OIL Recruitment 2017 for 47 Engineer & Scientist jobs ?
Applicants who want to apply for the OIL Recruitments 2017 must check the last day of apply through online. Applying application form steps are given below, follow the given steps.
- First application should visit the Official Website of oil India Limited.
- Then click on the official notification”.
- Read all the instruction properly.
- If you are eligible then click on “Apply Online”tab and open it.
- Enter all the personal and educational information correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned images of photo & signature.
- Now you should click on “Submit” tab.
- Take the print out of application form for future reference.
Important Links for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017
Click here for Official Notification of the OIL Recruitment 2017
Apply online Application form for OIL Recruitment for Engineer & Scientist Vacancy
Conclusion : Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017 is issued the official notification for the vacancies of the Engineer & Scientist. The last date of submitting the application form is 12th August 2017. Applicants can download the official notification for more information.