Are you seeking for Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019? Ordnance Factory Board has released a notification for recruiting aspirants on 4805 Trade Apprentice Vacancies. Interested candidates can fill up their application form before the closing date 30 December 2019. The Online application process will be started in the first week of December 2019. Aspirants who score well in 10th Standard are eligible for OFB Apprentice Jobs 2019. Here we provided you qualification, Age, application fee, and other details. Eligible applicants may apply online from the link given here.
General Information About Ordnance Factory Vacancy 2019
|Department Name||Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Vacancy Title||Trade Apprentice Posts|
|Total Posts||4805 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Application Form|
|Last date to apply online For Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019||30/12/2019|
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Ordnance Factory Jobs 2019? Collect OFB Vacancy 2019 Application Fee
|Stating Date of Online Registration||First Week of December 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online For OFB Jobs 2019||Last Week of December 2019|
|Ordnance Factory Apprentice Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Non-ITI Category||1595 Posts|
|ITI Category||3210 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Candidates who get selected will be paid as per department rule and regulations.|
|Upper Age Relaxation||Age Relaxation is applicable as per department rules.|
|Download Ordnance Factory Notification 2019 PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Online For OFB Apprentice Recruitment 2019||Apply Here|
|Download OFB Exam Syllabus 2019||Download Here|
Most Commonly Asked Questions For Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019 | Some FAQs For OFB Jobs 2019
What Is The Application Fee For Ordnance Factory Vacancy 2019?
Candidates have to pay the minimum amount as an application fee for Trade Apprentice Posts Registration. The Department does not mention at details regarding application fee in the official Ordnance Factory Notification 2019. for more Latest updates, stay connected with us.
List of Documents Required For OFB Apprentice Online Registration?
- Qualification Certificate,
- Register Mobile Number,
- Aadhar Card,
- Age Certificate,
- Caste Certificate (If required),
- General Details, etc.
How To Apply Online For Ordnance Factory Jobs 2019?
- Candidates should log on to the official Website of Ordnance Factory Board i.e. ofb.gov.in .
- After that search for the Ordnance Factory recruitment section at the Homepage.
- Open the Advt. and read it carefully.
- Eligible candidates may apply online from here.
- Pay application Fee if required through suitable mode.
- Recheck your application form before submitting it.
- Click on Submit Button for Online Registration 2019.
Conclusion: Ordnance Factory Board has issued notification for 4805 Trade Apprentice Vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates may apply online For Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019 from links given here.
Dear Applicants, Ordnance Factory Board has released recruitment notification of 4110 Semi Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) & Labour Group C Jobs. Candidates who are interested in Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 can fill application form through online mode from here. Closing date for submit online application for IOF Group C Vacancy is
19.06.2017 (Extended till 10.07.2017). For More information you should read the given below details.
Ministry of Defence, IOF is inviting online form for filling 4110 Ordnance Factory Group C Vacancy in various Region. If you are searching for Ordnance Factory Kanpur Recruitment & Other IOF Region jobs then this is is great opportunity for filling online form. Online submission of IOF Industrial Employees Vacancy will started from 19.06.2017. To get more information about Bolangir IOF Labour Jobs & Other like Education qualification, Pay Scale etc. you can check from given below details.
Overview of Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 For Group C Labour & IEs Jobs
Name of the Department : Ordnance Factory Board
Known As : IOF/ Ordnance Factory
Total No. of Post : 4110 Post
Job Cadre : Govt. Job
Official website : www.ofbindia.gov.in
Name of the IOF Vacancies : Industrial Employees & Labour (Group C Jobs)
Region wise Distribution of Ordnance Factory Vacancy 2017 :
- Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFPN) : 62 Post
- Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (OCFC) : 50 Post
- Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK) : 311 Post
- Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ) : 219 Post
- High Explosive Factory (HEF) : 84 Post
- Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA) : 90 Post
- Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH) : 181 Post
- Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur (GCF) : 215 Post
- Ordnance Factory Chandrapur : 91 Post
- Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (GIF) : 176 Post
- Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT) : 50 Post
- Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (OFK) ; 129 Post
- Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFJ) : 230 Post
- Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT) : 24 Post
- Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OGBOL) : 465 Post
- Engine Factory Avadi : 09 Post
- Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP) : 05 Post
- Ordnance Factory Medak (OFM) : 133 Post
- Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF) : 292 Post
- Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN) : 138 Post
- Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun (OLF) : 160 Post
- Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK) : 179 Post
- Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC) : 499 Post
- Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM) : 193 Post
- Metal and Steel Factory, Kolkata (MSF) : 125 Post
Important Dates to remember for Ordnance Factory Labour Jobs 2017/ IOF Kanpur Industrial employees Jobs :
Advt. No. : 10201/11/0209/1718
Starting date for filling online form :
29.05.2017 (Started from 19.06.2017)
Closing date for submit IOF Online Form :
19.06.2017 (Extended till 10.07.2017)
How I Check Kanpur Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 for Group C Jobs ? AM I Eligible For IOF Labour Group C Jobs ?
Kanpur Ordnance Factory Jobs 2017 Education Qualification : Applicants who are interested in Ordnance Factory Jobs & going to fill online form for Group C Jobs should check required education qualification which is given below :
- Semi Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) ; Candidates must have passed Matriculation & Having National Trade Certificate (NTC)/ National apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued from NCVT for Ordnance Factory Industrial Employee Jobs 2017.
- For Labour Jobs : For this vacancy, candidates should completed Matriculation (10th) from any recognized Board for filling OFC Labour Jobs Online form.
Age Limit for IOF Recruitment 2017 : Minimum age of the candidates for Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 should be 18 years & maximum age must be 32 years as on 19.06.2017. relaxation in age for Ordnance Factory Kanpur Vacancy 2017 is applicable up to 03 years for OBC Category & 05 years for SC/ST Category. You can check more information about age relaxation for IOF Recruitment from ofbindia.gov.in notification.
Application Fee For Ordnance factory Bolangir Recruitment 2017 : Candidates of General/OBC Category should paid an application fee of Rs. 50/- for applying Ordnance Factory Vacancy Online form. Other category candidates like SC/ST/PWD are exempted from paying application fee for filling online form for IOF Group C Jobs. Application fess should be paid through Challan in any SBI Branch.
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale : Candidates who will selected for Ordnance Factory Vacancy 2017 will paid pay band Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1,800/- for IOF Group C Jobs. According to 7th CPC Candidates will paid Rs. 18,000/- per month at joining time for Ordnance Factory Labour Group c Jobs 2017.
Selection Method of OFB Recruitment 2017 : Selection of the candidates for Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 will based on Written Examination & Trade Test. Final merit list list will prepared on the basis of Marks Obtain in examination. For more information about Ordnance OFB Group C Jobs or IOF Industrial employees Vacancy like Examination schedule & pattern is mention below.
- Written Exam
- Trade Test
- Documents Verification
What is the Examination Pattern & Procedure for Ordnance Factory Vacancy 2017 ?
Department first of all called fro written examination. Which is objective Type OMR based Exam. Exam will contain question of total 100 Marks. Exam for IOF IEs Vacancy will be ITI Level & For Ordnance Factory Labour Vacancy Exam will be Matric Level. There will be no negative marking ion examination. Exam Pattern for both Industrial employees & Labour Jobs is mention below.
Exam will be available in Hindi, English & regional Language. Candidates can check more information from Official IOF Group C Jobs Notification or from here. Keep in touch with this page for more updates about Admit card, Exam Syllabus & Other for Ordnance Factory Vacancy 2017.
How I Fill online Form for Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 – Bolangir OFC Labour Online Application ?
Interested candidates for Ordnance Factory IEs Vacancy or IOF Labour Recruitment 2017, they can fill online form here before the last date. Follow the given steps for filling online for for IOF Industrial Employee Vacancy 2017 :
- Eligible candidates first of all log on to the official website www.ofbindia.gov.in.
- Now click on OFB Group C Vacancy Notification link.
- Read all the information form advertisement properly.
- After that click on Apply online link for filling IOF Jobs Online form.
- Make all required information in form without any mistake.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo & signature in form properly.
- Recheck all details before submission.
- Now deposit application fee through Challan in SBI Bank.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Important Links For Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 – IOF Group C Jobs
Click Here For Official Ordnance Factory Board Group C Jobs Notification
Apply Online Form For Various Ordnance Factories vacancies (link available here)
Check IOF Group C Exam Pattern & OFB Syllabus Preparation Guide
Check Ordnance Factory Result Here
Also Check More on Ordnance factories :
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 for 4110 Industrial Employees & Labour Group C Jobs. candidates can fill online form for Kanpur Ordnance Factory Labour Jobs 2017 from here on or before the last date
19.06.2017 (Extended till 10.07.2017).