OTET Application Form 2019 – Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has invited online application form For Teacher Eligibility Test. Aspirants must have B.Sc., B.A., B.Ed, D.EI.Ed Degree is eligible for Odisha TET Examination. The Registration will be started from 15 July 2019. Candidates can fill up their application before the 26 July 2019. Applicants must check here application fee, age, & pay scale before applying for OTET Notification 2019. For more details, aspirants may refer to the below article.
Brief Information About Odisha TET 2019 Application Form | OTET Recruitment 2019
|Department’s Name||Board of Secondary education, Odisha|
|Examination Name||Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Also Known as||OTET|
|Vacancy Name||Teacher Posts|
|OTET Application Form 2019 Registration Dates||26 July 2019|
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For OTET Examination 2019? Pay Scale, Application Fee, & Pay Scale For Odisha TET 2019 Notification
|Odisha TET Application Form are available From||15 July 2019 from 08:00 AM|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Form||26 July 2019|
|Upper Age Relaxation||age relaxation must be allotted as per department rule For OTET Application Form 2019|
|Download OTET 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online For OTET Application Form||Click Here|
|Download OTET Exam Syllabus From here||Click Here|
Some Frequently Asked Questions For Odisha TET Examination 2019 | Related Queries For OTET Online Form 2019
What Are The Document Required To Apply For OTET Recruitment 2019?
Candidates may require some important documents to apply online for Odisha TET Registration 2019. Here we provided you list of documents which you may for registration.
- Qualification Certificate
- Register Mobile Number & Email ID
- Passport Size Photo & Signature.
- Age verification Documents, etc.
How To Apply For Odisha TET Examination 2019?
- Candidates should log on to the official Website of Board of Secondary education, Odisha. i.e.bseodisha.nic.in.
- After that search for OTET Examination details at the Homepage.
- Aspirants may apply to fill up Odisha TET Application Form.
- Pay application Fee through online mode for OTET Notification 2019.
- Must recheck your application form before submitting it.
Conclusion: Board of Secondary education, Odisha is going to conduct written examination for Odisha TET Examination 2019. Candidates may fill OTET Application Form 2019 before the last date from links given here.