Applicants who have applied for Patwari exam should download the Punjab Revenue Patwari Syllabus 2016. As this is good news for the candidates searching jobs revenue department. Department of Revenue Punjab has announced the notification for 2084 Vacancies. So candidates who are willing to join the Revenue Department of Punjab can apply online. Last Date to submit the online application form is 04.10.2016.
Department of Revenue,Rehabilitation & Disaster Management came under Financial Commissioner Revenue. Financial Commissioner Revenue is also the Secretary to Govt Punjab in respect of Revenue Department. State of Punjab has divided its work in five divisions. Divisions are Jalandhar,Patiala,Roopnagar,Firozepur and Faridkot. These divisions are divided into districts which is headed by Sub Divisional Magistrates.
Collect Information for Punjab Revenue Patwari Syllabus 2016 :
Name of the Department : Revenue Department, Punjab
Official Website : punjabrevenue.nic.in
Total no. of Posts : 2084 Vacancy
Name of the Post : Patwari Post
Last Date to Apply : 04.10.2016
Last Date to pay Fee: 06.10.2016
Examination Date : Oct./Nov. 2016
Admit Card Date : Before 15 days of exam
Exam Syllabus : Available Here
Summary of the Punjab Revenue Patwari Bharti 2016 : Department of Revenue,Rehabilitation & Disaster Management has released the notification for 2084 Patwari vacancies. The date of the Official announcement/published is 10.09.2016. Eligible candidates are applying for Punjab Patwari Exam from 13.09.2016. Note that application forms will be available only on or before 04.10.2016. So if you are thinking to apply then apply as soon as possible.
After registration keep the registration details safe for further use. If you have applied already then start your preparation for exam. Candidates notice that Admit Card should be download after registration. Department will provide Punjab Revenue Patwari Admit Card before 15 days of exam. For complete details candidates may visit the official notification through link given below.
Check Punjab Revenue Department Syllabus | Punjab Revenue Recruitment Pattern :
Revenue Department will organize Written Exam for the selection of candidates. Exam will be conducted at centers located in the districts of Punjab. Department will select applicants on the basis of the exam only. Written Exam will be conducted in Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions. Candidates have to solve the exam paper in 2 Hours of Duration. The Exam will contain 100 question from subjects as given below :
|Sr. No.||Subject||Maximum Questions|
|1||General Knowledge||15 Questions|
|2||Mental Ability||20 Questions|
|3||Arithmetic Skills (Mensuration & Accounts)||25 Questions|
|4||English Language||5 Questions|
|5||Punjabi Language||5 Questions|
|6||Computers/Information Technology||15 Questions|
|8||Punjab History and Culture||5 Questions|
- General Knowledge : Current Affairs,General Science,National & International Events,Important Dates,Current Technology,Sports & Culture of India & Punjab. Issues related with the Revenue Department of Punjab.
- Numerical Ability : Simplification,Average,Time & Work,Percentage,Area,Profit & Loss,Simple & Compound Interests,Time & Speed,HCF & LCM,Investment,Problems on Ages,Bar Graph,Pie Chart and Pictorial Graph.
- English or Punjabi Language : Main focused topics of Exam are Synonyms,Antonyms,Fill in the Blanks,Sentence Error,Sentence Correction,Comprehension and other relevant topics.
- Computer/IT : Basics of Computer,Computer Organization,Generations of Computer,Input & Output,Shortcuts,Memory Orientation,LAN,WAN,Modem,Computer Abbreviations and Modern Technology.
- Mental Ability : Authorities will check the awareness,mental skills of the candidates. Questions will be asked from logical & Reasoning.
- Agriculture : Candidates have to answer the questions related from their department. That is the Basic and necessary information of the agriculture field and its products.
The Examination paper will be provided in both Punjabi & English Language. Authorities will deduct 1/4 marks for each wrong answer. If any two candidates scored equal marks then candidate older in age will be selected. Final merit list will be prepared only on the basis of Written exam. Qualified candidates will be called for document verification at officer of Director,Land Records, Punjab.
Steps to download Punjab Revenue Patwari Syllabus 2016- Punjab Patwari Exam Scheme :
Candidates who have applied successfully can download the syllabus for preparation. There is chance for the candidates searching jobs in Punjab Revenue Department. Application forms will be submitted online on or before 04.10.2016. You can download the Punjab Revenue Patwari Bharti Syllabus as follows :
- Step 1- Applicants log on to the official website punjabrevenue.nic.in.
- Step 2- Click on the “Recruitment of Patwari” link.
- Step 3- Download the notification for exam details.
- Step 4- Check Punjab Revenue Patwari Syllabus for exam.
- Step 5- Prepare time table according to the Patwari Exam Pattern.
- Step 6- Pass the selection criteria to get selected.
Visit other important links of Punjab Revenue Department Patwari Exam also :
Download Punjab Revenue Department Patwari Exam Syllabus 2016
Click Here for Punjab Revenue Patwari Bharti Notification 2016
Punjab Revenue Patwari Syllabus 2016 | Patwari Exam Scheme : Department of Punjab Revenue is conducting examination for 2084 Patwari vacancies. Interested candidates who are eligible for post can apply on or before 04.10.2016. Download Punjab Revenue Patwari Hall Ticket 2016 before exam date.