RBI Grade B Officer admit Card 2016 : RBI is going to conduct Officer Grade ‘B’ Examination in two Phases Phase I & II at various examination centers in all over India so those Candidates who are applied for Officer Post Exam 2016 they can easily download RBI Grade ‘B’ Officer Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2016 on official site or on here below link.
Details For RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2016 :
Name of Department : Reserve Bank of India Service Board
Popular as : RBI
Name of the exam : RBI Officer Grade- B Exam
Category : Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket
No. of Post : 162 Vacancy
Official Website : www.rbi.org.in
Name of the Post : Grade “B” Officer
Level of the exam : National
Mode of the exam : Online
Exam rounds : Phase : I and Phase – II
Downloading of Phase-I Admit Card : 26 August 2016
Phase I Online Exam : 04 September 2016
Declaration of Phase-I Result : Before 10 September 2016
Downloading of Phase-II Admit Card : 12 September 2016
Phase II Online Exam : 19 September 2016
Declaration of Phase-II Result : Before 25 September 2016
About RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2016 :
RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2016 will be issued by Reserve Bank of India. Admit card of RBI Grade B 2016 Recruitment will be released separately for each stage of selection. It is also referred to as call letter or hall ticket or admission letter.
Phase-I RBI Grade B Officer admit Card 2016 : The candidates will be issued Call Letter/Admit Card for the Phase-I examination few days prior the commencement of examination. The date, time, and venue on which a candidate has to appear for examination will be specified in the Admission Letter (AL) to be downloaded by the candidate.
Phase-II RBI Officer Grade B Admit Card : Separate Call Letter/Admission Letter of RBI Officer Grade B will be issued to the candidates who have qualified the Phase-I examination. The Admission Letters will be issued for each shift. The timetable for Phase-II will be intimated to the candidates concerned along with the issue of Admit Card for Phase-II.
Interview RBI Grade B Officer admit Card 2016 : The candidates shortlisted for the interview will be issued interview call letters at the appropriate time. The call letters for the interview will be sent to the registered email ID.
Phase 1 Exam Centers
The online Examination for Phase-I will be held at the following Centres.
- Andaman & Nicobar – Port Blair.
- Andhra Pradesh & Telangana – Guntur, Narasaraopet, Hyderabad, Rangareddy-Kodada, Karimnagar, Warangal, Rajahmundry, Kakinada, Tirupati, Chittoor, Vijaywada, Kanchikacherla, Gudlavalleru, Eluru, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram.
- Arunachal Pradesh – Itanagar, Naharlagun city.
- Assam – Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar.
- Bihar – Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna.
- Chandigarh – Chandigarh.
- Chattisgarh – Raipur, Bhilai.
- Daman & Diu – Jamnagar.
- Goa – Varna.
- Gujarat – Ahmedabad, Gandhi Nagar, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara.
- Haryana – Hissar, Karnal, Rohtak.
- Himachal Pradesh – Dharamsala, Shimla.
- Jammu & Kashmir – Jammu.
- Jharkhand – Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi.
- Karnataka – Belgaum, Bagalkot, Bengaluru, Chikaballapur, Kolar, Tumkur, Gulbarga, Bidar, Hubli, Dharwad, Haliyal, Gadag, Mangalore, Mysore, Mandya, Udipi.
- Kerala – Kannur, Kasargod, Kochi, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Pathanamthitta, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Thrichur, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Nagarcoil.
- Lakshwadweep – Kavarrati.
- Madhya Pradesh – Bhopal, Gwalior , Indore, Jabalpur.
- Maharashtra – Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Solapur.
- Manipur – Imphal.
- Meghalaya – Shillong.
- Mizoram – Aizawl.
- Nagaland – Kohima.
- New Delhi – Delhi –NCR.
- Orissa – Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Sambalpur.
- Puducherry – Puducherry, Cuddalore, Villupuram.
- Punjab – Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala.
- Rajasthan – Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur.
- Sikkim – Gangtok, Bardang City.
- Tamilnadu – Chennai, Vellore, Coimbatore, Erode, Thirupur, Madurai, Virudhunagar, Dindigul Salem, Namakkal, Thiruchirapalli, Perambalur, Pudukottai, Thanjavur, Tirunelvelli, Kanyakumari, Tuticorin.
- Tripura – Agartala.
- Uttar Pradesh – Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi.
- Uttarakhand – Dehradun, Haldwani, Nainital, Roorkee City.
- West Bengal – Berhampore (WB), Durgapur, Kolkata, Greater Kolkata, Howrah, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri.
Phase 2 Exam Centers : The online examination for Phase–II will be held at the following Centres, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kanpur, Kochi, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram.
Details indicated in the RBI Grade B Officer admit Card 2016 : A candidate can find the following information printed on the admit card –
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Exam venue
- Registration/application number
- Roll number
- Space for marking thumb impression
- Space for marking signature
- Space for invigilators signature
- Some general instructions for the exam
- Signature of the candidate
Documents to be carried along with the RBI Grade B Officer admit Card 2016 : The candidates will have to carry the following documents along with the RBI officer Grade B Admit Card 2016 to the examination centre.
- Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in the Admit Card
- Two/Three photocopies of the same photo identity proof as brought in original
What to do after downloading the RBI Grade B Officer admit Card 2016 ? : The candidates after downloading the Admit Card should take a printout of the same. They should keep the Admit card safely till the entire recruitment process. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Admission Letters/Admit Card preferably the same as provided during registration. The candidates will have to bring the hard copy of the Admit Card along with other documents to the examination centre on the day of examination. Candidates failing to bring the Admit Card will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
What if I did not receive my RBI Grade B Officer admit Card 2016 ? : The candidates who did not receive the Admit Card of RBI Officer Grade B 2016 prior the examination should report immediately to the RBI office. ) In all correspondence with the Board, Registration number received on submission of application and Roll no. indicated in ‘AL’ must be quoted.
RBI Officer Grade B Result 2016 : The result of all the phases will be published on the official website of RBI. The list of the qualified candidates will be hosted online. Marks secured by the candidates in the Phase-I (On-line exam) will be disclosed after the shortlisting of the candidates for the Phase-II exam. The result is usually declared within 15 days of the conduct of the online examination.
How To Download RBI Grade B Officer admit Card 2016 for Phase 1 & Phase 2 :
- First thing you have to do is visit the main site.
- Now look out the latest announcements section & click on the link.
- Enter the required details and submit the same.
- Wait for a while and click on the “Download Your Hall Ticket” button.
- Save the call letter and take part for the exam.
Important Link For RBI Grade B Officer admit Card 2016 :
Download RBI Officer Grade B admit Card 2016
Download RBI Grade B Officer Phase I & II Syllabus.
More details for RBI Officer Official Notification.
RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2016 Candidate should download Phase I & II Officer Exam Call Letter on here. Phase I Officer Exam will be held on 04.09.2016 & Phase II Officer Exam will be held on 19.09.2016.