Applicants who are looking for Bank Jobs, here is a good news for you. Reserve Bank of India has released recruitment notification of 60 Specialist Officer (Grade B) Vacancies. Interested candidates can fill online application for RBI Recruitment 2018 from here. Online registration for Reserve Bank of India Vacancy has been started from 17.08.2018. Closing date for filling online form for RBI Grade B Specialist Officer jobs is 07.09.2018. Furthermore, information regarding RBI Officer Recruitment 2018 for 60 Posts you can collect from below paras.
Reserve Bank of India is inviting online application for recruiting candidates on 60 RBI Grade B Specialist Officer Vacancies. This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are waiting for RBI Bank Recruitment 2018. Candidates are advised to check eligibility Criteria & Other details before applying online form for RBI Jobs. For more details about Reserve Bank of India Vacancy like Age Limit, Pay Scale etc. you can check from given below details.
RBI Recruitment 2018 | RBI Bank Grade B Specialist Officer Vacancies Brief Information
Name of the Department : Reserve Bank of India
Known as : RBI
Total No. of Post : 60 Post
Job Cadre : Govt. Job
Name of the Post : Specialist Officer (Grade B) Post
Mode of Registration : Online Mode
Official website: rbi.org.in
Distribution of Reserve Bank of India Grade B Vacancy 2018 – RBI Bank Recruitment Division
Total Number of Vacancies: 60 Post
Vacancy Name: Specialist Officer Post
Collect Here Post Wise Classification of RBI Recruitment
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancy|
|Data Analytic||14 Post|
|Risk Modelling||12 Posts|
|Forensic Audit||12 Posts|
|Professional Copy Editing||04 Posts|
|Human Resource Management||04 Posts|
Important Dates For RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018/ Reserve Bank of India Jobs :
RBI Specialist Officer Group B Advt. Publish on: 17.08.2018
Opening date for filling online form for RBI Vacanc : 17.08.2018
last date for filling RBI Group D Vacancy application form: 07.09.2018
Reserve Bank of India Jobs Application Fee submission Dates: 17.08.2018 till 07.09.2018
RBI Recruitment Objective Type Online Examination Date: 29.09.2018
The date for Offline Written Examination for RBI Bharti: 29.09.2018
What is the Eligibility Criteria For RBI Specialist Officer Vacancy 2018? Check RBI Jobs Education Qualification Details
Demanded Education Qualification For RBI vacancy 2018 :
- Candidates should have done Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 60% Marks in any stream from any recognized University for RBI Vacancies. For Furthermore details candidates should read official RBI Notification carefully before applying.
Check Age Criteria of RBI Bank Recruitment 2018 – 60 Specialist Officer Grade B Vacancy
Minimum age of the candidates for RBI Recruitment 2018 should be 24 years & Maximum age must be 34 years. Applicants who have M.Phil & Ph.D Qualification Degree, Their age criteria is different from others such as minimum age is 32 & Maximum age is 34. Age relaxation for RBI Specialist Officer Jobs is applicable up to 05 years for SC/St category & 03 years for OBC Category candidates & 05 years for Ex-Serviceman.
How Can I Select For RBI Jobs 2018? Check RBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
Selection of the qualified candidates for RBI Grade B Jobs 2018 will base on the given factors. Candidates are informed that written examination should be conducted in three Phases such as Phase I, Phase II, Phase III. All three Phase will be held on the same date 29.09.2018. Aspirants who will pass in all three phases may call for Interview.
- Written Exam
- For more details check RBI Recruitment Official Notification
What is the Application Fees of RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018?
Candidates belonging from General/OBC Category need to pay Rs. 850/- for applying online form for RBI Bank Recruitment 2018. SC/ST category candidates must pay Rs. 100/- for filling the application form for RBI Officer Grade B Jobs & Staff Candidates are exempted to pay any application fee.
For more information aspirants should consult official RBI Notification 2018.
RBI Specialist Officer Jobs PayScale | Monthly Salary of RBI Vacancy 2018
Selected candidates for RBI Group B Vacancy 2018 will pay Rs. 35150 – 1750 (9) – 50900 – EB – 1750 (2) – 54400 – 2000 (4) – 62400/-. At joining time, candidates will pay Rs. 35,150/- per month as basic pay for RBI Specialist Officer Vacancy 2018.
How Can I Fill Online Form for RBI Recruitment 2018 | Download RBI Grade B Jobs Notification
All the eligible candidates for RBI Specialist Officer Bharti can fill the online form here before the last date. Follow the given steps for filling online form for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2018 :
- First of all, candidates log on to the official website www.rbi.org.in.
- Now click on Career Section & click on RBI Grade B Notification link.
- Read all the information from notification properly.
- Then click on Apply Online Form for RBI Jobs 2018.
- Fill all required information in form without any mistake.
- Now upload your recent photo & signature in the form properly.
- Recheck all details before submission.
- Deposit application fee & click on submit an application form.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Important Links to Apply Online For RBI Recruitment 2018
Conclusion: Reserve Bank of India has released an advertisement for 60 Specialist Officer Vacancy. Candidates who are interested and eligible for RBI Recruitment may apply online either here or official site. The direct link to fill RBI Grade B Vacancy is mention on the above paragraph.
Candidates who were eagerly waiting for the RBI Recruitment 2018 now have a golden chance for them. RESERVE BANK OF INDIA recently posted the official RBI Notification 2018. There is 30 Vacancies are available for the Post of Manager, Assistant Manager. The interested candidates can apply online for RBI Jobs before 09.08.2018. The commencement date of online application form is 19.07.2018. The other crucial details regarding the RBI Manager Recruitment 2018 such as selection process, number of vacancies etc. can be seen from this article below.
General Details Regarding RBI Exam 2018 | RBI Manager Vacancy 2018
Name Of The Organization: RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
Also Know as: RBI
No. Of Vacancy: 30 Post
Vacancy Name: Manager, Assistant Manager & Other vacancies
Last Date Of Application form for RBI Manager Jobs: 09.08.2018
Official Website: rbi.org.in
What Are The Important Dates for RBI Recruitment 2018?
Candidates before filling up the online application form should check briefly the RBI Notification 2018. Here we are providing you with the official dates for the RBI Exam 2018. The dates are stated below:
- Reserve Bank of India Jobs Advt released on: 19.07.2018
- Commencement Of Online Application Form: 19.07.2018
- Last Date For The Online Application Form: 09.08.2018 (Till 6.00PM)
- Date Of RBI Manager Examination: 01.09.2018
Category Wise Division of Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2018
Total Number of Vacancies: 30 Post
Name of The Post: Manager, Assistant Manger, Legal Officer, and Assistant Librarian
|1||Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade B||3||2||(1)*||0||6|
|2||Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade A||4||0||(2)*||2||8|
|3||Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) in Grade A||2||0||0||2||4|
|4||Legal Officer in Grade B||5||2||0||2||9|
|5||Assistant Librarian in Grade A||2||1||0||0||
Eligibility Criteria For RBI Recruitment 2018 – RBI Jobs Criteria For 30 Jobs
The eligibility criteria for the RBI Vacancy 2018 can be studied here form our article. Candidates should check the official notification carefully before applying online, about the criteria decided by the RESERVE BANK OF INDIA. Given below is the detail about the education qualification and the age limit required to fill the RBI Application form:
1. Educational Qualification
- Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade B: The candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60 percent marks in aggregate of all semesters/year. 3 years of experience are required to take part in RBI Manager Recruitment 2018.
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade A: In order to be eligible to fill for this post in the RBI Notification 2018, the candidate should possess second class master’s degree in English/Hindi/Sanskrit/Economics.
- Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) in Grade A: The candidate should be an officer with minimum 5 years of experience in Army/Navy/Airforce.
- Legal Officer in Grade B: Bachelor’s degree in law recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Assistant Librarian in Grade A: Bachelor’s degree in Arts/Commerce/Science is required for this post in the RBI Recruitment 2018.
2. Age Limit: RBI Manager Jobs 2018
- Manager (Technical-Civil) In Grade B: 21-35years
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade A: 21-30years
- Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) in Grade A: 25-40years
- Legal Officer in Grade B: Not exceeding 32years
- Assistant Librarian in Grade A: 21-30years
(For detailed knowledge about the eligibility criteria of the RBI Recruitment 2018, regarding educational qualification and age limit, go to the link given in the end of this article)
What Is The Fees For RBI Vacancy 2018? Intimation Charges For Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2018
Candidates should check the fees and other intimation charges for the RBI Jobs 2018 before filling up the online application form. Given below in tabulation form are the details regarding the application fees and intimation charges to be born by the candidates:
|1||SC/ST/PWBD||Intimation Charges only||Rs 100|
|2||GEN/OBC||App. Fee including intimation charges||Rs. 600|
Selection Process And Pay Scale Stated In The RBI Notification 2018 – 30 RBI Recruitment Vacancies 2018
RBI online exam 2018 is the most crucial and important Government exam in India. The total number of Jobs is 30. These various posts have different selection procedure and pay scale. Given below is the detail regarding the selection process and pay scales:
1. Selection Process:
- Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade B: The selection process is divided into 3 parts. First would be the Online examination. Second would be the Offline examination. The third part is the interview.
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade A: The selection procedure for this post in the RBI Exam 2018 will be in three parts. Online exam, offline exam and the interview.
- Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) in Grade A: The selection procedure for this RBI Recruitment 2018 is an online examination and then the interview.
- Legal Officer in Grade B: The scheme of selection for this RBI Vacancy 2018 is the offline examination and the interview.
- Assistant Librarian in Grade A: The selection process will be through an interview.
2. Pay Scale: RBI Bharti 2018
- Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade B: Rs 35150
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade A: Rs 28150
- Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) in Grade A: Rs 28150
- Legal Officer in Grade B: Rs 35150
- Assistant Librarian in Grade A: Rs 28150
Easy Steps To Fill Online Application For RBI Exam 2018 – 30 RBI Jobs 2018
- Go to the official website of RBI.
- Go to the RBI Recruitment Section.
- Click on the RBI Notification 2018.
- Read the notification very carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online link for 30 RBI Vacancy 2018.
- Fill the relevant details and upload the photographs and signature.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Take a printout of the fee payment page.
Important Links for RBI Manager Vacancy 2018
Download Here Reserve Bank of India Notification 2018
Click Here to Apply Online for RBI Manager Bharti 2018
Check Here RBI Hall Ticket 2018
Check Here RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus 2018
Also, Check Latest Bank Vacancies 2018
Conclusion: RBI Recruitment 2018 has been declared by the RBI. The application process in online for 30 RBI 2018 Vacancies. The last date for filling up the online application form in the RBI Notification is 09.08.2018. RBI Exam is the most crucial examination to be held in 2018. Candidates should read the official notification carefully and apply accordingly.
RBI Vacancy For 526 Office Attendant Posts
Applicants, Reserve Bank of India has recently released notification for filling up 526 Office Attendant Vacancies. Those candidates who are waiting for RBI Recruitment 2017 – 18 Notification, this is important News For you. Interested candidates can fill Online form for RBI Office Attendant Vacancies from here before the closing date. Submission of Online form for Reserve Bank of India Vacancies is available from 17.11.2017 to 07.12.2017.
RBI Bank is inviting online application for those candidates who are searching Bank Jobs. Now the filling of Online form for RBI Vacancies has been started. All the interested candidates are advised to check Eligibility Criteria & Other details for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 –18. Our team is providing full details about Reserve Bank of India Jobs like Education, Age, Pay Scale & Selection criteria in the below article.
Highlight’s of RBI Recruitment 2017 – 18, Reserve Bank Office Attendant Vacancies
Name of the Department : Reserve Bank of India
Known as : RBI
Total No. of Post : 526 Posts
Category : Govt. Job
Official website : www.rbi.org.in
Name of the RBI Jobs : Office Attendant Posts
Mode of Application : Online Mode
Distribution of RBI Office Attendant Vacancies – City wise Vacancy Division
Applicants, Here we are providing Category & City wise RBI Vacancies Division. Those candidates who are applying online form for RBI Recruitment can check respective City vacancies from here.
- General Category : 366 Post
- OBC Category : 100 Post
- SC Category : 07 Post
- ST Category : 53 Post
|S.No.||Office||No. of Posts|
|4.||Chandigarh & Shimla||47 Post|
|11.||Mumbai, Navi Mumbai & Panaji||165 Post|
|13.||New Delhi||27 Post|
|Total Vacancies||526 Posts|
What is the Important Dates For Applying RBI Office Attendant Online Form ?
Starting Date for filling Online Form : 17.11.2017
Closing Date for submit RBI Vacancy Online form : 07.12.2017
Date for payment application fees : 17.11.2017 to 07.12.2017
Date of Written Examination : December 2017/ January 2018
“AM I Eligible For RBI Recruitment 2017 – 18 ?” Education & Age Criteria For RBI Office Attendant Jobs
Candidates who are going to fill RBI Bank Online form for Office Attendant Vacancies should check Required Age Criteria & Education Qualification. Here full details related to Eligibility Criteria For reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017. You can also get these details from official rbi.org.in Notification.
Education Qualification for रिज़र्व बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया Vacancy
Candidates must have passed Matriculation (10th Class) or SSLC from any recognized Board. Candidates must be domicile of respective State for RBI Vacancies. Graduate & Candidates who are processing Graduate of Higher Qualification are not eligible to fill online form.
What is the Age Criteria For RBI Recruitment 2017 – 18 ?
Minimum age of the candidates for RBI Vacancies 2017 must be 18 years & maximum age should be 25 years as on 01.11.2017. Relaxation in age is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PWD candidates for Reserve Bank Vacancies. To get more information check the below section : –
Check RBI Office Attendant Vacancy Exam Fees, Pay Scale & selection Criteria –
Application Fees For Filling Reserve Bank of India Online Form
Candidates of General/OBC Category needs to pay Rs. 450/- as application fee for RBI Jobs 2017 – 18. Other Category candidates of SC/ST PWD/ESM must paid Rs. 50/- for Applying Office Attendant Online form.
How Much Pay Scale will paid for RBI Office Attendant Vacancies ?
Selected candidates for RBI Vacancies will paid pay band of Rs. 10940 – 380 (4) –
12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) -16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (3) – 23700/-. At starting Selected candidates will paid Rs. 10,940/- as basic pay per month for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017.
Selection Criteria For RBI Bharti 2017 for Office Attendant Jobs
Candidates will selected for RBI Recruitment 2018 on the basis of written Examination & language Proficiency Test. Final selection of the candidates will made on the basis of Marks obtain in examination. Pattern of RBI Office Attendant exam is mention below.
Pattern of Reserve bank of India Examination :-
Applicants, Written examination should be objective type in nature. Exam will contain 120 Question of total 120 Marks. Total time duration of Examination must be 90 minutes. There will be negative marking in examination. Exam will available in both Hindi & English Language.
To get more information about RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 like Syllabus & Admit Card, you can check from here. Keep in touch with this page for more updates. Applying process of Online from is shown below.
How To Fill Online Form For RBI Recruitment 2017 – 18 For Office Attendant Vacancies ?
Candidates who are eligible & Interested in RBI Office Attendant Recruitment can fill online form here before 07.12.2017. Check the below steps which is helpful for filling Reserve Bank of India Vacancy Online form. First Read all steps properly & follow it while applying form.
- Appliers. log on to the official website www.rbi.org.in.
- Now click on Job Opportunity @ RBI >>> Vacancies Section.
- Then click on Recruitment of RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2017 link.
- Read all the information from notification properly.
- Now Fill the online form by clicking on Online form link.
- Make all the information in form properly.
- Upload your recent passport size photo & signature in form carefully.
- Deposit application fee & click on submit button.
- Take print out of Reserve Bank of India Jobs Online form for future use.
Important Links For RBI Recruitment 2017 – 18, Reserve Bank of India Bharti
Conclusion :- RBI Recruitment 2017 – 18 For 526 Office Attendant Vacancies. Candidates can fill online form for RBI Office Attendant Vacancies on or before the last date that is 07.12.207. Read more information from above Article & from notification.
RBi Assistant Recruitment 2017 For 623 Post
Are you waiting for RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification ??? If yes then here is a good news for you. Reserve Bank of India is inviting application form for filling up 623 Assistant Vacancies in all over India. Candidates who are interested in RBI Recruitment 2017 – 18 can fill online form here before the last date. Closing date for submit RBI Vacancy Online form is 10th November 2017.
Reserve Bank of India has released recruitment notification of 623 Assistant Vacancies. Online registration for RBI assistant Vacancy has started from 18.10.2017. Appliers should check Required Qualification details before submit online form. To get more information about RBI Jobs 2017 – 18 like Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale etc. you can get by reading the below article.
Short Details About RBI Recruitment 2017 – 18, Reserve Bank of India Asst Jobs
Name of the Department : reserve Bank of India
Known as : RBI
Total No. of Post : 623 Post
Job Category : Govt. Job
Official Website : www.rbi.org.in
Name of the RBI Vacancies : Assistant Jobs
Division of RBI Assistant Vacancy 2017 – Reserve Bank of India Recruitment
Important Dates For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 – 18
Starting date for applying online form for RBI Jobs : 18.10.2017
Closing date of applying form for Assistant Vacancies : 10.11.2017
Date of Payment Application Fee for Reserve Bank of India Vacancies : 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017
Schedule of Preliminary Examination : 27th & 28th November 2017
Mains Examination Date : 20th December 2017
“Am I Eligible For RBI Recruitment 2017 –18 ?“ Check Education & Age Criteria For Assistant Bharti
Applicants who are interested for filling online form for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 should check education & Age Criteria From here. You can check check full information about Education & Age Criteria by reading the below article.
Essential Education Qualification for RBI Vacancy 2017 – 18
Candidates must have completed Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any recognized University for RBI Assistant Jobs 2017. Appliers must have knowledge of word Processing in PC For applying online form. more information you can check by reading the official notification.
What is the Age Criteria For Reserve Bank of India Assistant Jobs ?
Minimum age of the candidates for RBI Recruitment 2017 – 18 should be 20 years & Upper age must be 28 years as on 01.10.2017. Relaxation in age for RBI Assistant Vacancy 2017 is applicable as per Department Norms which is shown below :
- 05 years fir SC/ST Category
- 03 years for OBC
- 10 years for PWD Candidates
How Can I Check Pay Scale, Exam Fees & Selection Criteria For RBI Assistant Vacancy 2017 – 18 ?
Application Fee/ Exam Fee for RBI Recruitment 2017 – 18
Candidates of General/OBC Category need to pay Rs. 450/- as application fee for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017. Other Candidates of SC/ST/PWD/ESM Category must paid Rs. 50/- for applying online form for Reserve Bank of India Jobs.
How Much Pay Scale/ Monthly salary will paid for Reserve Bank of India Bharti ?
Selected candidates for RBI Vacancy will paid pay band Under Rs. 13150 – 750 (3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300 (2) – 28800 – 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1) – 34990/- + Other Allowances. At starting, Candidates will paid Rs. 14,650/- per month as basic pay for RBI Bharti 2017.
Selection Criteria For RBI Assistant Vacancy 2017
Candidates for RBI Recruitment 2017 – 18 will selected on the basis of Preliminary & Main Examination. After that candidates called for Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Final Selection will made on the basis of Marks Obtain in examination. Pattern of Written Examination is mention below, you can also check more information from RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification. Keep stay with this page for more updates.
How To Fill Online Form For RBI Recruitment 2017 – 18 Assistant Bharti
Appliers can submit online form for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 from here before the last date of registration. For this, candidates read the below steps by steps process which is helpful for applying RBI Assistant Online form :
- First of all candidates log on to the official website www.rbi.org.in.
- Now click on Career Section & Click on RBI Assistant Notification 2017 link.
- Read all the information from notification properly.
- Now click on Applying Online Form link.
- Fill all required information in form properly.
- Recheck all filled details before submission.’
- Now upload your scanned photo & signature in form carefully.
- Deposit Application Fee & click on submit button.
- Take print out of RBI assistant Online form for future use.
Important Links For RBI Recruitment 2017 – 18, Reserve Bank of India Jobs
Conclusion : – RBI Recruitment 2017 – 18 For 623 Assistant Vacancies. Candidates who are interested can fill online form for here before the last date, that is 10.11.2017. For more details read the above article.