Applicants who are looking for Bank Jobs, here is a good news for you. Reserve Bank of India has released recruitment notification of 161 Officer (Grade B) Vacancies. Interested candidates can fill online application for RBI Recruitment 2017 from here. Online registration for Reserve Bank of India Vacancy has been started from 03.05.2017. Closing date for filling online form for RBI Grade B Officer jobs is 23.05.2017.
Reserve Bank of India is inviting online application for recruiting candidates on 161 RBI Grade B Officer Vacancies. This is great opportunity for all the candidates who are waiting for RBI Bank Recruitment 2017. Candidates are advise to check eligibility Criteria & Other details before applying online form for RBI Jobs. For more details about Reserve Bank of India Vacancy like Age Limit, pay Scale etc. you can check from given below details.
- 1 RBI Recruitment 2017 – RBI Bank Grade B Officer Vacancies
- 2 Check Eligibility Criteria For RBI Recruitment 2017/ RBI Bank Recruitment 2017 Required Qualification Details
- 3 RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy Exam Pattern/ Reserve Bank of India Officer Exam Procedure
- 4 How I Fill Online Form for RBI Recruitment 2017/ RBI Grade B Officer Jobs 2017 Online form ?
- 5 RBI Recruitment 2016 – 17 Assistant Vacancy Details :
- 6 AM I Eligible For RBI Recruitment 2016 – 17 Assistant Jobs :
- 7 RBI Bank Assistant Vacancy Exam Procedure 2016 – 17 :
- 8 How I Apply Online Application For RBI Recruitment 2016 – 17 Assistant Jobs :
RBI Recruitment 2017 – RBI Bank Grade B Officer Vacancies
Name of the Department : Reserve Bank of India
Known as : RBI
Total No. of Post : 161 Post
Job Cadre : Govt. Job
Name of the Post : Officer (Grade B) Post
Official website : www.rbi.org.in
Division of RBI Bank Jobs :
(1). Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – General : 145 Post
(2). Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR : 12 Post
(3). Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM : 04 Post
Important Dates For RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017/ Reserve Bank of India Jobs :
Advt. No. : 5A/2016-17
Opening date for filling online form for General vacancy : 03.05.2017
Starting date for filling online form for DEPR & DSIM Vacancy : 05.05.2017
last date for filling application form : 23.05.2017
Phase I Examination : 17th June 2017
Phase II Examination : 06th & 07th July 2017
Check Eligibility Criteria For RBI Recruitment 2017/ RBI Bank Recruitment 2017 Required Qualification Details
Education Qualification For RBI vacancy 2017 :
- For Post No. 01 : Candidates should have done 12th and Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 60% Marks in any stream from any recognized University for RBI Vacancies.
- For Post No. 02 : For this post, candidates must have completed Master’s degree in Economics/ Econometrics/ Quantitative Economics/ mathematical economics/ Finance or equivalent from any recognized Institute.
- Post No. 03 : Applicants should have done Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics or equivalent qualification from authorized university for RBI Bank Jobs 2017.
RBI Bank Recruitment 2017 Age Limit : Minimum age of the candidates for RBI Recruitment 2017 should be 21 years & Maximum age must be 30 years as on 01.05.2017. Age relaxation for RBI Bank Officer Jobs is applicable up to 05 years for SC/St category & 03 years for OBC Category candidates.
Application Fee For RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017 : Candidates belonging from General/OBC Category need to pay Rs. 850/- for applying online form for RBI Bank Recruitment 2017. SC/ST category candidates must paid Rs. 100/- for filling application form for RBI Officer Grade B Jobs & Staff Candidates are exempted to pay any application fee.
RBI Bank Grade B Officer Jobs Pay Scale : Selected candidates for RBI Officer Vacancy 2017 will paid pay band Rs. 35150 – 1750 (9) – 50900 – EB – 1750 (2) – 54400 – 2000 (4) – 62400/-. At joining time, candidates will paid Rs. 35,150/- per month as basis pay for RBI Bank Vacancy 2017.
RBI Vacancy 2017 Selection Method : Selection of the qualified candidates for RBI Recruitment 2017 will based on the given factors :
- Phase I Written Exam (Preliminary Exam)
- Phase II Written Exam (Mains Exam)
RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy Exam Pattern/ Reserve Bank of India Officer Exam Procedure
First of all eligible candidate’s call for Phase I Examination. which contain question of total 200 Marks. Exam will going to held on 17th June 2017. Objective type Examination will contain Negative marking with question of GA, English, Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning. Total Time Duration of Exam will be 120 Marks. Candidates should get minimum passing marks in examination for qualifying the examination.
i). General Awareness
ii). English Language
iii). Quantitative Aptitude
Selected candidates After Examination will call for Mains (Phase II). Mains examination will divided into three parts. Each part of Exam will contain question of 100 Marks. Final Selection of the candidates will based on Interview round. For more details about RBI Exam Syllabus & other you can check from here. Keep in touch with this page for more updates about RBI Recruitment 2017.
How I Fill Online Form for RBI Recruitment 2017/ RBI Grade B Officer Jobs 2017 Online form ?
All the eligible candidates for RBI Bank Officer Jobs can fill online form here before the last date. Follow the given steps for filling online form for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 :
- First of all candidates log on to the official website www.rbi.org.in.
- Now click on Career Section & click on RBI Grade B officer Jobs Notification link.
- Read all the information from notification properly.
- Then click on Apply Online Form.
- Fill all required information in form without any mistake.
- Now upload your recent photo & signature inn form properly.
- Recheck all details before submission.
- Deposit application fee & click on submit application form.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Links which is Important For RBI Recruitment 2017/ RBI Bank Vacancy 2017
Click Here For Paper Notification of Reserve Bank of India Officer Jobs
Check Full Details notification of RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy
Apply online Form For RBI Bank Recruitment 2017
Download RBI Grade B Phase I & Ii Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Also Check :-
Syndicate Bank recruitment 2017 For 113 Attender & Other Jobs
Dena Bank 300 PO Vacancy 2017 Apply Online form
Bank of India Recruitment 2017 For 702 Officer & manager Jobs
PNB Bank Recruitment 2017 For 45 Manager Jobs
Syndicate Bank SO Hall Ticket 2017 Check Here
RBI Recruitment 2017 For 161 Grade B officers Jobs. candidates can fill online form for RBI Bank Vacancy 2017 on or before the last date 23.05.2017.
Here is a good news for all the candidates who are searching RBI Bank Jobs. Reserve Bank of India has recently issued 610 Assistant Vacancy in Various Offices of the bank. Candidates who are interested in RBI Recruitment 2016 should apply online application before the last date for RBI Bank Vacancy. Eligible candidates may fill RBI Online Application for Assistant Vacancy on or before the last date 28.11.2016.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published recruitment advertisement for 610 Assistant Vacancy. This is a good opportunity for those applicants who are looking for Jobs in RBI Bank. Interested candidates should submit RBI Assistant Online Application before the closing date. For more details about Reserve Bank of India Vacancy check given below details.
RBI Recruitment 2016 – 17 Assistant Vacancy Details :
Name of the Organization : Reserve Bank of India
Total No. of Post : 610 Post
Job Cadre : Govt. Job
Official Website : www.rbi.org.in
Name of the Post : Assistant Post
Division of the Post :
- General Category : 313 Post
- OBC Category : 124 Post
- SC Category : 109 Post
- ST Category : 64 Post
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Vacancy Details (City Wise) :
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|11.||Kanpur & Lucknow||52 Post|
|15.||New Delhi||25 Post|
|17.||Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||30 Post|
|Total Vacancy||610 Post|
Important Dates For RBI Bank Assistant Vacancy 2016 – 17 :
Notification issued date : 07.11.2016
Starting date for apply RBI Online Application : 01.11.2016
Last date for Filling up RBI Bank Assistant Application form : 28.11.2016
Last date for deposit application Fee : 28.11.2016
Phase I (Pre Exam) Online Exam : 23 & 24 December 2016
Phase II (Main Exam) Online Exam : January 2017
AM I Eligible For RBI Recruitment 2016 – 17 Assistant Jobs :
RBI Vacancy Education Qualification : Candidates who are going to apply application for RBI Bank Vacancy should have done Bachelor’s Degree in Any stream with minimum 50 % Marks from recognized university. Candidates should also have knowledge of word processing on PC for RBI Vacancy 2016.
Age Limit for RBI Jobs : Minimum age of the candidates should be 20 years & Maximum age must be 28 years as on 08.11.2016 for RBI Recruitment 2016. Age relaxation will be applicable up to 05 yeara for SC/ST Category & 03 years for OBC Category candidates fo9r RBI Assistant Vacancy Application Form.
RBI Recruitment Application Fees : Interested applicants should be paid an application fee for RBI Recruitment 2016 as :
- For General/ OBC Category : Rs. 450/- should be paid by this category candidates for RBI Vacancy 2016.
- For SC/ST Category : Candidates must be paid Rs. 50/- for RBI Assistant Jobs Online Application.
- For Staff : Staff Candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
Pay Scale for RBI Assistant Jobs : Candidates will be paid Rs. 13150 – 750 (3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300 (2) – 28800 – 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1) – 34990/- for RBI Assistant Jobs 2016. Starting Basic Pay paid for selected candidates will be Rs. 14,650/- for RBI Jobs 2016.
RBI Vacancy Selection Process : Selection of the candidates for RBI Recruitment 2016 – 17 Assistant Vacancy will be based on :
- Preliminary Exam (Phase I)
- Main Exam (Phase II)
- Personal Interview
RBI Bank Assistant Vacancy Exam Procedure 2016 – 17 :
Department will conduct examination for recruiting qualified candidates on Reserve Bank of India Assistant Vacancy 2016. Written Examination will be held into two parts (Pre Exam & Main Exam). Pre Exam will be objective type in Nature. There will be 100 Question of 100 Marks In Phase I Pre Exam. Selected candidates after pre exam will appear in main Exam which is of 200 Marks. Candidates should get minimum passing marks for qualifying the main examination. Finally shortlisted candidates will called for Interview session. Selection of the candidates will be made on the marks obtain in Main Examination & Interview. For More Details About RBI Bank Exam Pattern & Exam Admit Card keep visit this page.
How I Apply Online Application For RBI Recruitment 2016 – 17 Assistant Jobs :
Candidates who are interested & eligible for RBI Bank Assistant Vacancy 2016 should apply online application before the last date. You can submit Online application by the help of given steps :
- Applicants can visit to the official website.
- After that click on RBI Vacancy Notification link.
- Read full notification properly.
- Now click on RBI Assistant Jobs Apply Online link.
- Make all the information without any mistake in form.
- Upload scanned photo & Signature in RBI Online form.
- Recheck all details & Deposit application fee.
- Than click on proceed button.
- Take print out of application for future use.
Links Which is important For RBI Recruitment 2016 – 17 :
Click Here For Official RBI Bank Vacancy Notification
Click Here To Apply RBI Assistant Online Application
Download Reserve Bank of India Syllabus/ Exam Pattern
RBI Recruitment 2016 – 17 For 610 Assistant Vacancy. Candidates should apply application online for Reserve Bank of India Jobs 2016 on or before the last date 28.11.2016.