RBI Recruitment 2019 – Hello Friends, Reserve Bank of India has published notification for appointing candidates on 61 Officer Vacancies. Interested candidates may collect qualification, age, and application fee details from here for RBI Officer Vacancy. The Online Registration for Officer Posts is going to start form 19 December 2018. Eligible participants may fill up their application form before the last date 08 January 2019. Candidates may apply online for RBI Jobs 2019 from links given below. For further more information regarding pay scale, etc read below article carefully.
Reserve Bank of India is one of the biggest bank of India. Correspondingly, RBI has issued notification for 61 Officer Posts. The Department is going to herring participants on contract basis. Applicants can register themselves between 19.12.2018 to 08.01.2019 for RBI Officer Vacancy 2018. Here our team provided you complete information regrading eligibility criteria for RBI Grade C Jobs 2018.
Fresh Update as on 28.12.2018: Candidate who are going to apply for RBI Recruitment must check selection process & eligibility criteria here. Last date to apply online for RBI Officer Jobs is 08.01.2019.
Fresh Update as on 24.12.2018: Applicants who are searching for Officer jobs can apply online for RBI Recruitment. Before applying candidate must check eligibility criteria here. Last date of filling application form is 08.01.2019.
- 1 Summary of RBI Recruitment 2019 |Collect Here RBI Grade C Vacancy Details
- 2 What Is The Eligibility Criteria for RBI Officer Vacancy 2019? RBI Grade C Bharti Application Fee
- 3 How Can I Get Select For Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019? Check Here RBI Officer Jobs Pay Scale
- 4 How To Apply For RBI Officer Vacancy 2019? Easy Steps To Download RBI Notification 2019
- 5 Get Summary of RBI Recruitment 2018 – Reserve Bank of India Security Guard Job General Details
- 6 AM I Eligible For RBI Job 2018? Eligibility Criteria of RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2018
- 7 Who Are Select for RBI Security Guard Vacancy? Criteria of Selection for RBI Recruitment 2018
- 8 How Much Application Fees Required for RBI Security Guard Job 2018? Also, Check Reserve Bank of India Vacancy
- 9 How To Fill RBI Online Form 2018? Steps to Apply Online for RBI Recruitment 2018
- 10 Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2018
- 11 RBI Recruitment 2018 | RBI Bank Grade B Specialist Officer Vacancies Brief Information
- 12 What is the Eligibility Criteria For RBI Specialist Officer Vacancy 2018? Check RBI Jobs Education Qualification Details
- 13 How Can I Select For RBI Jobs 2018? Check RBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
- 14 How Can I Fill Online Form for RBI Recruitment 2018 | Download RBI Grade B Jobs Notification
- 15 General Details Regarding RBI Exam 2018 | RBI Manager Vacancy 2018
- 16 Eligibility Criteria For RBI Recruitment 2018 – RBI Jobs Criteria For 30 Jobs
- 17 Selection Process And Pay Scale Stated In The RBI Notification 2018 – 30 RBI Recruitment Vacancies 2018
- 18 Easy Steps To Fill Online Application For RBI Exam 2018 – 30 RBI Jobs 2018
Summary of RBI Recruitment 2019 |Collect Here RBI Grade C Vacancy Details
Name of the Department: Reserve Bank of India
Well Known as: RBI
Number of Vacancies: 61 Posts
Vacancy Name: Officer (Grade C ) Posts
Mode of Registration: Online Application Forms
Jobs Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
RBI Vacancy Official Website: rbi.org.in
Important Date to Remember For Reserve Bank of India Jobs 2018
RBI Notification Published on: 19.12.2018
Start Date to register online for RBI Recruitment: 19 December 2018
The Last Date to apply online for RBI Officer Vacancy: 08 January 2019
Classification of RBI Officer Jobs 2019 | Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment 2018
Total Posts: 61 Posts
Vacancy Name: Officer Grade C Posts
Category Wise Division of RBI Jobs 2019
- Unreserved: 50 Posts
- Schedule Caste: 01 Posts
- Schedule Tribe: 00 Posts
- OBC: 10 Posts
What Is The Eligibility Criteria for RBI Officer Vacancy 2019? RBI Grade C Bharti Application Fee
Candidates who are going to apply for RBI Recruitment 2019 must check here eligibility criteria. Participants may enter all the details correctly in an application form, other wise their form will be rejected. Here is gave you links to download RBI Notification 2019.
Required Qualification For RBI Vacancy 2019
Participants must have Post Graduation Degree in Economic and Commerce / MBA / PGDBA / PGPM / PGDM ( Along with Finance specialization) for RBI Grade C Recruitment 2018. Participants may also have 5 years of experience Commercial Bank / Large Finance Company / Finance Service Organization with two years of experience Treasury Operation. For further more details candidates should read official RBI Grade C Notification carefully.
Maximum Age Limit For Reserve Bank of India Officer Jobs 2019
The Department has set particular criteria for age limit for RBI Recruitment 2018. Minimum age for Unreserved and General Category is 25 years and maximum age is 35 as on 01.12.2018. The Department may also provided age relaxation to the reserved category applicants as per government rule. 05 years of age relaxation is given to SC/ST Category applicants and 03 years to OBC Category Candidates for RBI Jobs 2018. Here we provided you links to download Officer Notification 2018.
RBI Officer Vacancy 2019 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay some amount for an application fee for RBI Grade C Recruitment 2019. General and OBC Category applicants will submit Rs. 600/- and SC/ST Category participants have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee for RBI Vacancy 2018. The Department will exempt staff members from the payment of an application fee for Grade C Jobs 2019. Candidates may pay their examination fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, and Internet Banking.
How Can I Get Select For Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019? Check Here RBI Officer Jobs Pay Scale
The Department will select candidates on Interview basis for Officer Posts. Candidates must prepare hard to grab RBI Recruitment 2018. An interview should be taken by experts of Reserve Bank of India. For further more details candidates should read official RBI Notification carefully. Candidates may download RBI Grade C Notification either from here or from official website.
RBI Officer Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale Details |RBI Vacancy 2019
The Department will pay a lavish salary to the selected applicants for RBI Jobs 2018. Selected Candidates will get Rs. 21.60 Lakhs (pre-revised) per annum for Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2018. For more information applicants should consult to official notification 2019.
How To Apply For RBI Officer Vacancy 2019? Easy Steps To Download RBI Notification 2019
Participants who are going to participate in RBI Grade C Jobs 2019 may collect here eligibility criteria details form above article. Candidates should follow these steps to apply online for RBI Recruitment 2019.
- Log on to official Website of Reserve Bank of India i.e rbi.org.in.
- After that search for Notification section at Homepage.
- Now Click on Grade C Vacancies PDF.
- Read complete RBI Recruitment notification carefully before applying.
- Eligible Aspirants may apply online form here.
- After that fill up details in application form.
- Now pay your application fee through suitable method.
- Recheck your application form before submitting.
- Applicants must keep one copy of application form with them for feature use.
Important Links For RBI Grade C Vacancy 2018
Download Here Reserve Bank of India Notification 2019
Click Here To Apply Online For RBI Jobs 2019
Download Here RBI Exam Syllabus 2019
Click Here For RBI Exam Admit Card 2019
Get Here RBI Exam Result 2019
Conclusion: Reserve Bank of India has issued notification for 61 Officer Grade C Vacancies. Candidates may check here qualification, age, and application fee for RBI Recruitment 2019. For more information read the above article carefully.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently released an advertisement for 270 Security Guard Vacancy. Those applicants are interested in RBI Recruitment 2018 and fulfill eligibility condition may apply through online mode. The online application form is available on the official site as well as here also. You can submit RBI Vacancy Online Form from 09th November 2018. Candidates can submit their RBI Security Guard Job application form till on the last date i.e 30th November 2018. Rest more information you can collect from below paragraphs.
If you are searching RBI Security Guard Recruitment Notification 2018 then here is the latest information for you. Recently, Reserve Bank of India is inviting online application for filling up 270 Security Guard Vacancy. Here you get all information regarding RBI Jobs 2018 for Security Guard Posts. Furthermore, such as eligibility criteria, application fees, selection procedure and how to apply are mention on below segment. Applicants must read the full information properly and then go to apply online for Reserve Bank of India Vacancy.
Get Summary of RBI Recruitment 2018 – Reserve Bank of India Security Guard Job General Details
Name of Department: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Available no. of posts: 270 Vacancies
Post Name: Security Guard
Registration Mode for RBI Vacancy: Online Application Form
Job Category: Govt. Job
Location: 18 various Cities
Nature of Selection: Online Test & Physical Test
Last date of Apply Online for RBI Security Guard Recruitment: 30.11.2018
Reserve Bank of India Job Official Site: rbi.org.in
Distribution of RBI Vacancy 2018 – Security Guard Bharti Division City Wise
Total posts: 270
RBI Recruitment 2018 Classification
What are the Important Dates of RBI Recruitment 2018? Reserve Bank of India Security Guard Vacancy
Release date of RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2018 Notification: 09.11.2018
Starting date of Submission Reserve Bank of India Job Online Form: 09.11.2018
Last date of Apply Online for RBI Security Guard Bharti: 30th November 2018
Online Test Date: December 2018/January 2019
AM I Eligible For RBI Job 2018? Eligibility Criteria of RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2018
Participants who want to apply for Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2018 must fulfill eligibility criteria also. It includes Education qualification, age limit, Physical Standards, and other parameters. If you are interested in RBI Recruitment 2018 must check that you are eligible or not for RBI Security Guard Vacancy.
Required Education Qualification For RBI Bharti 2018 for Security Guard Post
Applicants who are going to apply Reserve Bank of India Security Guard Job must pass Matriculation Exam. The 10th Class Exam should have passed from recognized State Education Board or equivalent. Furthermore, the information you may consider to official RBI Recruitment Notification.
Age Limit of RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2018
As on 01.11.2018 participant, maximum age required for RBI Vacancy should be 25 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable as per govt. norms. SC/ST candidates will get 05 years age relaxation while 03 years for OBC. More details you may check given below RBI Notification 2018 for Security Guard.
Who Are Select for RBI Security Guard Vacancy? Criteria of Selection for RBI Recruitment 2018
The selection of applicants will be made according to their performance in online test and physical test. Candidates must qualify the written examination then they will call for Physical test. The physical test of RBI jobs will be qualifying in nature. After that, a merit list will be prepared according to marks obtained in online test and qualified Physical test. So applicants who are going to apply for RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2018 must check online test details for preparation of examination.
Details of RBI Bharti Online Test 2018
It is expected that the RBI Security Guard Exam 2018-19 will be held on December/January 2019. There are three papers organize like Test of Reasoning, General English & Numerical Ability. The question paper will prepare in both English and Hindi Language. Candidates will have minimum qualifying marks in each subject for RBI Recruitment. For every wrong answer, there will be negative marking. 1/4 will deduct for the penalty of the wrong answer. For more details check RBI Security Guard Exam Syllabus 2018.
|S.No.||Subject Name||Questions No.||Maximum Marks||Duration of Exam|
|01.||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 Minutes|
|02.||General English||30||30||25 Minutes|
|03.||Numerical Ability||30||30||25 Minutes|
Physical Test Details of RBI Vacancy 2018 for Security Guard Post
How Much Application Fees Required for RBI Security Guard Job 2018? Also, Check Reserve Bank of India Vacancy
Those candidates are going to fill up RBI Recruitment Online Form also required to pay intimation charges Rs. 50/-. Aspirants those are from Staff are not required to pay intimation charges. Furthermore, the information you can collect RBI Notification 2018, which is mention below.
Monthly Salary of RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2018
The basic salary of RBI Security Guard Vacancy will be Rs. 10940/- per month. Pay Scale is Rs. 10940-380(4)-12460- 440(3) -13780-520(3)-15340-690 (2)-16720- 860(4) – 20160-1180 (3)- 23700 (20 years) and other allowances. Pay Scale and monthly salary full details you can collect from RBI Job Notification 2018.
How To Fill RBI Online Form 2018? Steps to Apply Online for RBI Recruitment 2018
interested and eligible candidates may fill RBI Security Guard Bharti Online Form either here or official site. If you are going to apply online, you may have prerequisite documents like scan copy of photograph & signature, personal email id, and mobile no. Now follow some given below instructions to Apply Online For RBI Application Form 2018.
- First of all go to the official site rbi.org.in
- Download RBI Security Guard Recruitment Notification.
- Read it properly and must check eligibility criteria.
- Interested candidates those are fulfilled eligibility conditions now can apply online for RBI Recruitment 2018.
- Click on Apply online link and then a new window will open.
- Enter all require information such as educational & personal.
- Upload Signature & photograph.
- Make payment of intimation charges of RBI Vacancy 2018.
- Now submit your online application form.
- Take the hard copy for future reference.
Important Links to Fill RBI Online Form 2018 for Security Guard Vacancy
Conclusion: Reserve Bank of India has recently inviting candidates to fill up 270 Security Guard Vacancy online form. Candidates can fill their RBI Recruitment Application form from 09.11.2018 to 30.11.2018. Apply Online here for RBI Job 2018 as well as the official site.
Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2018
Applicants who are looking for Bank Jobs, here is a good news for you. Reserve Bank of India has released a recruitment notification of 60 Specialist Officer (Grade B) Vacancies. Interested candidates can fill online application for RBI Recruitment 2018 from here. Online registration for Reserve Bank of India Vacancy has been started from 17.08.2018. Closing date for filling online form for RBI Grade B Specialist Officer jobs is 07.09.2018. Furthermore, information regarding RBI Officer Recruitment 2018 for 60 Posts you can collect from below paras.
Reserve Bank of India is inviting online application for recruiting candidates on 60 RBI Grade B Specialist Officer Vacancies. This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are waiting for RBI Bank Recruitment 2018. Candidates are advised to check eligibility Criteria & Other details before applying online form for RBI Jobs. For more details about Reserve Bank of India Vacancy like Age Limit, Pay Scale etc. you can check from given below details.
RBI Recruitment 2018 | RBI Bank Grade B Specialist Officer Vacancies Brief Information
Name of the Department : Reserve Bank of India
Known as : RBI
Total No. of Post : 60 Post
Job Cadre : Govt. Job
Name of the Post : Specialist Officer (Grade B) Post
Mode of Registration : Online Mode
RBI Vacancy Official website: rbi.org.in
Distribution of Reserve Bank of India Grade B Vacancy 2018 – RBI Bank Recruitment Division
Total Number of Vacancies: 60 Post
Vacancy Name: Specialist Officer Post
Collect Here Post Wise Classification of RBI Recruitment
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancy|
|Data Analytic||14 Post|
|Risk Modelling||12 Posts|
|Forensic Audit||12 Posts|
|Professional Copy Editing||04 Posts|
|Human Resource Management||04 Posts|
Important Dates For RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018/ Reserve Bank of India Jobs :
RBI Specialist Officer Group B Advt. Publish on: 17.08.2018
Opening date for filling online form for RBI Vacanc : 17.08.2018
last date for filling RBI Group D Vacancy application form: 07.09.2018
Reserve Bank of India Jobs Application Fee submission Dates: 17.08.2018 till 07.09.2018
RBI Recruitment Objective Type Online Examination Date: 29.09.2018
The date for Offline Written Examination for RBI Bharti: 29.09.2018
What is the Eligibility Criteria For RBI Specialist Officer Vacancy 2018? Check RBI Jobs Education Qualification Details
Demanded Education Qualification For RBI vacancy 2018 :
- Candidates should have done Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 60% Marks in any stream from any recognized University for RBI Vacancies. For Furthermore details candidates should read official RBI Notification carefully before applying.
Check Age Criteria of RBI Bank Recruitment 2018 – 60 Specialist Officer Grade B Vacancy
Minimum age of the candidates for RBI Recruitment 2018 should be 24 years & Maximum age must be 34 years. Applicants who have M.Phil & Ph.D Qualification Degree, Their age criteria is different from others such as minimum age is 32 & Maximum age is 34. Age relaxation for RBI Specialist Officer Jobs is applicable up to 05 years for SC/St category & 03 years for OBC Category candidates & 05 years for Ex-Serviceman.
How Can I Select For RBI Jobs 2018? Check RBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
Selection of the qualified candidates for RBI Grade B Jobs 2018 will base on the given factors. Candidates are informed that written examination should be conducted in three Phases such as Phase I, Phase II, Phase III. All three Phase will be held on the same date 29.09.2018. Aspirants who will pass in all three phases may call for Interview.
- Written Exam
- For more details check RBI Recruitment Official Notification
What is the Application Fees of RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018?
Candidates belonging from General/OBC Category need to pay Rs. 850/- for applying online form for RBI Bank Recruitment 2018. SC/ST category candidates must pay Rs. 100/- for filling the application form for RBI Officer Grade B Jobs & Staff Candidates are exempted to pay any application fee.
For more information aspirants should consult official RBI Notification 2018.
RBI Specialist Officer Jobs PayScale | Monthly Salary of RBI Vacancy 2018
Selected candidates for RBI Group B Vacancy 2018 will pay Rs. 35150 – 1750 (9) – 50900 – EB – 1750 (2) – 54400 – 2000 (4) – 62400/-. At joining time, candidates will pay Rs. 35,150/- per month as basic pay for RBI Specialist Officer Vacancy 2018.
How Can I Fill Online Form for RBI Recruitment 2018 | Download RBI Grade B Jobs Notification
All the eligible candidates for RBI Specialist Officer Bharti can fill the online form here before the last date. Follow the given steps for filling online form for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2018 :
- First of all, candidates log on to the official website www.rbi.org.in.
- Now click on Career Section & click on RBI Grade B Notification link.
- Read all the information from notification properly.
- Then click on Apply Online Form for RBI Jobs 2018.
- Fill all required information in form without any mistake.
- Now upload your recent photo & signature in the form properly.
- Recheck all details before submission.
- Deposit application fee & click on submit an application form.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Important Links to Apply Online For RBI Recruitment 2018
Conclusion: Reserve Bank of India has released an advertisement for 60 Specialist Officer Vacancy. Candidates who are interested and eligible for RBI Recruitment may apply online either here or official site. The direct link to fill RBI Vacancy is mention in the above paragraph.
Candidates who were eagerly waiting for the RBI Recruitment 2018 now have a golden chance for them. RESERVE BANK OF INDIA recently posted the official RBI Notification 2018. There is 30 Vacancies are available for the Post of Manager, Assistant Manager. The interested candidates can apply online for RBI Jobs before 09.08.2018. The commencement date of online application form is 19.07.2018. The other crucial details regarding the RBI Manager Recruitment 2018 such as selection process, number of vacancies etc. can be seen from this article below.
General Details Regarding RBI Exam 2018 | RBI Manager Vacancy 2018
Name Of The Organization: RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
Also Know as: RBI
No. Of Vacancy: 30 Post
Vacancy Name: Manager, Assistant Manager & Other vacancies
Last Date Of Application form for RBI Manager Jobs: 09.08.2018
Official Website: rbi.org.in
What Are The Important Dates for RBI Recruitment 2018?
Candidates before filling up the online application form should check briefly the RBI Notification 2018. Here we are providing you with the official dates for the RBI Exam 2018. The dates are stated below:
- Reserve Bank of India Jobs Advt released on: 19.07.2018
- Commencement Of Online Application Form: 19.07.2018
- Last Date For The Online Application Form: 09.08.2018 (Till 6.00PM)
- Date Of RBI Manager Examination: 01.09.2018
Category Wise Division of Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2018
Total Number of Vacancies: 30 Post
Name of The Post: Manager, Assistant Manger, Legal Officer, and Assistant Librarian
Eligibility Criteria For RBI Recruitment 2018 – RBI Jobs Criteria For 30 Jobs
The eligibility criteria for the RBI Vacancy 2018 can be studied here form our article. Candidates should check the official notification carefully before applying online, about the criteria decided by the RESERVE BANK OF INDIA. Given below is the detail about the education qualification and the age limit required to fill the RBI Application form:
1. Educational Qualification
- Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade B: The candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60 percent marks in aggregate of all semesters/year. 3 years of experience are required to take part in RBI Manager Recruitment 2018.
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade A: In order to be eligible to fill for this post in the RBI Notification 2018, the candidate should possess second class master’s degree in English/Hindi/Sanskrit/Economics.
- Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) in Grade A: The candidate should be an officer with minimum 5 years of experience in Army/Navy/Airforce.
- Legal Officer in Grade B: Bachelor’s degree in law recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Assistant Librarian in Grade A: Bachelor’s degree in Arts/Commerce/Science is required for this post in the RBI Recruitment 2018.
2. Age Limit: RBI Manager Jobs 2018
- Manager (Technical-Civil) In Grade B: 21-35years
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade A: 21-30years
- Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) in Grade A: 25-40years
- Legal Officer in Grade B: Not exceeding 32years
- Assistant Librarian in Grade A: 21-30years
(For detailed knowledge about the eligibility criteria of the RBI Recruitment 2018, regarding educational qualification and age limit, go to the link given in the end of this article)
What Is The Fees For RBI Vacancy 2018? Intimation Charges For Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2018
Candidates should check the fees and other intimation charges for the RBI Jobs 2018 before filling up the online application form. Given below in tabulation form are the details regarding the application fees and intimation charges to be born by the candidates:
|1||SC/ST/PWBD||Intimation Charges only||Rs 100|
|2||GEN/OBC||App. Fee including intimation charges||Rs. 600|
Selection Process And Pay Scale Stated In The RBI Notification 2018 – 30 RBI Recruitment Vacancies 2018
RBI online exam 2018 is the most crucial and important Government exam in India. The total number of Jobs is 30. These various posts have different selection procedure and pay scale. Given below is the detail regarding the selection process and pay scales:
1. Selection Process:
- Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade B: The selection process is divided into 3 parts. First would be the Online examination. Second would be the Offline examination. The third part is the interview.
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade A: The selection procedure for this post in the RBI Exam 2018 will be in three parts. Online exam, offline exam and the interview.
- Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) in Grade A: The selection procedure for this RBI Recruitment 2018 is an online examination and then the interview.
- Legal Officer in Grade B: The scheme of selection for this RBI Vacancy 2018 is the offline examination and the interview.
- Assistant Librarian in Grade A: The selection process will be through an interview.
2. Pay Scale: RBI Bharti 2018
- Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade B: Rs 35150
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade A: Rs 28150
- Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) in Grade A: Rs 28150
- Legal Officer in Grade B: Rs 35150
- Assistant Librarian in Grade A: Rs 28150
Easy Steps To Fill Online Application For RBI Exam 2018 – 30 RBI Jobs 2018
- Go to the official website of RBI.
- Go to the RBI Recruitment Section.
- Click on the RBI Notification 2018.
- Read the notification very carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online link for 30 RBI Vacancy 2018.
- Fill the relevant details and upload the photographs and signature.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Take a printout of the fee payment page.
Important Links for RBI Manager Vacancy 2018
Download Here Reserve Bank of India Notification 2018
Click Here to Apply Online for RBI Manager Bharti 2018
Check Here RBI Hall Ticket 2018
Check Here RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus 2018
Also, Check Latest Bank Vacancies 2018
Conclusion: RBI Recruitment 2018 has been declared by the RBI. The application process in online for 30 RBI 2018 Vacancies. The last date for filling up the online application form in the RBI Notification is 09.08.2018. RBI Exam is the most crucial examination to be held in 2018. Candidates should read the official notification carefully and apply accordingly.