Hey Candidates, Are you searching for RPF Recruitment 2018? then Railway Protection Force Department has declared 9739 vacancies of Constable & Sub Inspector. The vacancies are available for both Male and Female applicants. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for RPF Vacancies 2018 from the official link given below. Starting Date for submitting online application form will be 01st June 2018. Last date to apply for RPF Constable SI Bharti 2018 is 30th June 2018. Candidates must also collect furthermore information like age criteria, qualifications, selection process etc. for from here.
Indian Railway & Railway Recruitment Board has recently issued employment notification for 8619 Constable and 1120 Sub Inspector Vacancies. RPSC Constable Recruitment 2018 online registration will be starting in the month of June 2018. The examination for RPF SI Vacancies will get organized in the month of September/October 2018. Applicants can fill RPF Jobs Online Form either here or official site. Furthermore information you can collect from given article. So read it carefully.
Fresh Update as on 30.06.2018: Dear Applicants, You can fill RPF Constable Recruitment online form till today only. Last date of online registration is 30.06.2018. More important dates are mention on below article.
Fresh Update as on 01.06.2018: RPF Constable & Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 online registration has started from today onwards (01.06.2018). Candidates who are interested in RPF Vacancy 2018 must apply to links given here. Before applying applicants must check details related to RPF Jobs 2018. Aspirants may also download Railway Protection Force Notification 2018 from links given here.
Collect Information For RPF Recruitment 2018 – Railway Protection Force Constable Vacancies
Department Name : Indian Railways
Appointing Authority : Railway Protection Force (RPF)
Job Title : Constable and Sub Inspector (SI)
Category : Both Male & Female applicants
Total Posts Available : 9739 Vacancies
Application Mode : Online Registration Process
Submission of online for RPF Constable Recruitment : June 2018
RPF Official Website : indianrailways.gov.in
Important Dates For Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2018 – RPF Vacancy 2018
Starting Date For Submitting Online Application For RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 : 01st June 2018
Last Date For Railway Protection Force Constable Recruitment 2018 – 30th June 2018
Closing date of Payment of Fees through online mode : 02nd July 2018
Last Date to Submit Offline Fees : 05th July 2018
Date of CBT Test for RPF Recruitment 2018 : September/October 2018 (Tentative)
Division of RPF Jobs 2018 – RPF Constable Bharti 2018
Total Job : 9739 Vacancies
Job Title : Constable & Sub Inspector (Male/ Female)
Distribution of 9500 Railway Protection Force Vacancy 2018
01. Constable (Male) : 4403 Posts
02. Constable (Female) : 4216 Posts
03. Sub Inspector (Male) : 819 Posts
04. Sub Inspector (Female) : 301 Posts
Am I Eligible For RPF Constable Jobs 2018? Minimum Education Qualification & Age Criteria For Railway Protection Force Constable Recruitment 2018
Candidates want to apply for RPF Recruitment 2018 may check Eligibility Criteria details from here. Below paragraph contains information regarding Education Qualification, Age Criteria & Application Fees etc. for Railway Protection Force Jobs 2018. Interested participants may read all the information carefully and then apply for RPF Jobs 2018 here.
Education Qualification For Railway Protection Force Constable Vacancy 2018? RPF Jobs 2018
- For 8619 RPF Constable Recruitment : Candidates should hold Matriculation (10th) pass Certificate from recognized Board.
- For 1120 RPF Sub Inspector Vacancy : Applicants should be completed their Graduation from recognized university.
- The more qualification information will be uploaded on RPF Bharti Notification 2018, which is available on below section.
What Is Age Criteria For RPF Bharti 2018? Railway Protection Force Vacancy 2018
Candidates must have minimum age limit 18 years old for RPF Constable Job 2018. Maximum Age Limit should not more than 25 years old. Age Relaxation is also available for candidates as per Government rules for RPF Constable Vacancy 2018.
Applicants who want to apply for RPF SI Recruitment must be completed 20 years. And the maximum age requires for Sub Inspector vacancy is 25 years. Upeeer age relaxation for RPF Recruitment is mention below.
Upper Age Relaxation For Railway Protection Force Constable & SI Vacancy 2018
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
What Is Application Fees & Pay Scale For RPF Bharti 2018? Check Selection Criteria For Railway Protection Force Constable Job 2018
Application Fees For Railway Protection Force Recruitment? RPF Recruitment 2018
- Candidates who belong to General category their application fees is Rs 500/- for RPF Constable Bharti 2018. When you appearing in CBT Rs. 400/- will be refunded after deducting bank charges.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD category candidates will require paying Rs. 250/- toward RPF SI Jobs. When applicants are appearing in CBT full fees amound refunded after deduction bank charges.
- For RPF Recruitment 2018 fees will be paid through online or offline mode. Furthermore, information checks RPF Notification 2018 for Constable and Sub Inspector Vacancies.
What Is Selection Criteria For Railway Protection Force Constable Bharti 2018? RPF Vacancy 2018
Applicants have to cross the four stages to get select in RPF Constable Bharti 2018 which is mentioned below. Check more selection process on RPF Constable/SI Syllabus 2018.
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
Pay Scale For Railway Protection Force Bharti 2018 – RPF Constable Recruitment 2018
- Candidates who got selected for RPF Constable Job 2018 will offer a salary of Rs. 21700/- with other allowances as per pay matrix level 3.
- Applicants who are selected for RPF Sub Inspector Recruitment will receive Rs. 35400/- plus other allowances as per pay matrix level 6. Furthermore information check RPF Notification 2018.
How To Fill Online RPF Recruitment 2018 Application Form? Railway Protection Force Constable Bharti 2018
Candidates can who want to fill online application form for RPF Constable job 2018 can see the simple steps given below. Applicants who wawnt to apply for RPF SI Vacancy arte also can follow the same steps.
- Firstly candidates has to visit RPF Official Website i.e indianrailway.gov.in
- Applicants are required to click on RPF Vacancy 2018 link
- Candidates must read it carefully
- If your Eligible then click on Apply Link.
- If you want to apply for RPF Constable Jobs then click on that link.
- Candidates who wish to apply for RPF SI Vacancy then click to “Sub Inspector Online Form” link.
- Enter the complete information which required in RPF Recruitment 2018 application form.
- Candidates must recheck the application form once again.
- After that candidates must click on Submit Button.
- Pay the Application Fees for RPF Bharti 2018.
- Candidates must take out print of Application Form for future use.
Important Links For Railway Protection Force Bharti 2018
Download RPF Constable Vacancy 2018 Notification (English)
Get Here Railway Protection Force Constable Notification (Hindi)
Download RPF SI Jobs 2018 Notification in English
Collect Sub Inspector Recruitment Advertisement in Hindi
Apply Online For Railway Protection Force Constable Job 2018
Apply Online for RPF Sub Inspector Vacancy 2018
Download here Railway Protection Form Syllabus 2018
Download Also Railway Protection Force Call Letter 2018
Conclusion : RPF Recruitment 2018 has been announced for 9739 vacancy of Constable. Eligible candidates can fill the application form for Railway Protection Force Job 2018 before last date i.e 30th June 2018. RPF SI/Constable Bharti online Registration will starts on 01st June 2018. So pleas visit here to apply online for RPF SI Vacancy.