RPSC Jr Accountant Syllabus 2016 : RPSC Board has released the Junior Accountant Recruitment, but any reason not conducted this examination and post ponded in the exam. Son now good news again for you Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer has announced the fresh notice for Junior Accountant exam held on October 2016. So, who had preparation for the exam please must download their RPSC Jr Accountant Syllabus 2016 from our site.Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) published a recruitment advt. (Combine Advt.08/2013-14) for 3776 Jr. Accountant and TRA Exam. Registration was start on 20.09.2013 and it has closed on 25.10.2013. After this, the Commission has extended the date of registration till 21.11.2014 and then after 15.05.2015. A lot of applicants are applied for RPSC examination for junior accountant & tra vacancy. we also Provide RPSC Jr. Accountant Exam Date in this Article.
Details For RPSC Jr Accountant Syllabus 2016 :
Name of organization : Rajasthan Public Service Commission/ (RPSC).
Exam Name : RPSC Jr. Accountant & TRA 2013 Written Test 2016.
No. of Post : 3776 Vacancy.
Date of Examination : 04.10.2016.
official Website : www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Admit Card : Available Soon.
Details for : RPSC Jr. Accountant Syllabus – TRA Exam Pattern 2016.
RPSC Exam Syllabus Status : Available Here.
About Rajasthan Public Service Commission | RPSC Jr Accountant Syllabus 2016 :
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is a examination controller of Rajasthan state. RPSC organized every year lots of exams for different cadre / category post. The commission also provides written exam syllabus for all recruitment exams. Exam syllabus helps candidates to check level of exam, exam scheme, subjects of examination etc. Required details are given below.
RPSC Jr. Accountant Exam Pattern : Here we are providing full syllabus chapter wise. RPSC Conducted this exam in two Session each Session has 2.30 Hours. As given below you check it.
- Written test paper will be objective types & multiple choices based.
- Negative marking is applicable for written exam.
- Each wrong answer shall deduct 0.25 mark.
- Question number will be 150.
- Candidates will have four choices to be answer, so choose only right answer.
- Check exam pattern detail, given below.
RPSC Junior Accountant Exam Pattern Part I :
|Sr. No.||Name of Subject||Max. Marks||Number of Question|
RPSC Junior Accountant Exam Pattern Part II :
|Sr. No.||Name of Subject||Max. Marks||Number of Question|
|1.||Book Keeping & Accountancy||75||25|
|5.||Rajasthan Service Rules Vol. 1 Rajasthan Civil Service Joining Times Rules, 1981||75||25|
|6.||G.F. & A.R. – PT,I||75||25|
RPSC Jr Accountant Syllabus 2016 : Students keeps searching for the syllabus. So on this page we have provided all the information about the examination and the syllabus ,so that the aspirants can check the syllabus and prepare for the examinations accordingly.You can scroll down and check all the information.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Hindi Syllabus :
- संधि और संधि विच्छेद ।
- सामासिक पदों की रचना और समास-विग्रह ।
- उपसर्ग ।
- प्रत्यय ।
- पर्यायवाची शब्द ।
- विपरीतार्थक (विलोम) शब्द ।
- अनेकार्थक शब्द ।
- शब्द – युग्म ।
- संज्ञा शब्दों से विशेषण बनाना ।
- शब्द – शुद्धि : अशुद्ध शब्दों का शुद्धीकरण और शब्दगत अशुद्धि का कारण ।
- वाक्य – शुद्धि :
- वाक्य – शुद्धि : अशुद्ध वाक्यों का शुद्धीकरण और वाक्यगत अशुद्धि का कारण ।
- वाच्य : कर्तृवाच्य, कर्मवाच्य और भाववाच्य प्रयोग ।
- क्रिया : सकर्मक, अकर्मक और पूर्वकालिक क्रियाएँ ।
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक सार्थक शब्द ।
- मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ ।
- अँग्रेजी के पारिभाषिक (तकनीकी) शब्दों के समानार्थक हिन्दी शब्द
RPSC Jr. Accountant English Syllabus :
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- Voice : Active and Passive.
- Narration : Direct and Indirect.
- Transformation of Sentences : Assertive to Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa.
- Use of Articles and Determiners.
- Use of Prepositions.
- Translation of Simple (Ordinary/Common) Sentences from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- Correction of sentences including subject, Verb, Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives and words wrongly used.
- Glossary of official, Technical Terms (with their Hindi Versions).
- One word substitution.
- Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes.
- Confusable words.
- Comprehension of a given passage.
- Knowledge of writing letters : Official, Demi Official, Circulars and Notices, Tenders.
RPSC Jr. Accountant Everyday Science Syllabus :
- Physical and chemical reactions, oxidation and reduction reactions, metals and non-metals. Hydrocarbons, Chloro-Fluoro Carbon (CFC), Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), Soap and Detergent Pesticides, Reflection of light and its laws, examples of refraction, types of Lenses, Defects of vision and their corrections.
- Electric current, Unit of electric current, Electric cell, Electric generator, Electric connection arrangement in houses. Working of house-hold electrical appliances. Uses of space science, Remote Sensing Technique and its uses. Information Technology.
- Environment – Components (Atmosphere, Lithospere and Hydrosphere), Ecosystem-structure. Foodchain, Food-web, Nitrogen cycle. General information about – Bio-technology, Bio-patents, Stem cell, Cloning, Test Tube baby, Artificial insemination.
- Apiculture, Seri-culture, Fishery, Poultry, Dairy industry, Cereals, Pulses, Vegetables, Fruits, Medicinal plants. Blood group, Blood transfusion, Rh factor, Pollution and human health, Pathogen and human health, Intoxicant and human health, Mal-nutrition and human health.
- Immunity, Vaccination, Types of diseases, Hereditiary diseases – Haemophilia Colour blindness, Thalasemia, National Health Programme, Manures – Bio-manure, Wormy compost.Crop rotation, Plant disease control.
RPSC Jr. Accountant Mathematics Syllabus :
- Natural numbers, rational and irrational numbers and their decimal expansions, operations on real numbers, laws of exponents for real numbers, rational numbers and their decimal expansions.
- Ratio and proportion, percentage, Profit and loss, simple and compound interest, time and distance, time and speed, work and time.
- Collection of data, presentation of data, graphical representation of data, measure of central tendency, mean, mode, median of ungrouped & grouped data.
RPSC Jr. Accountant Basics of Computer Syllabus :
- Introduction to Computer & Windows: Input/output Devices, Memory, PORTs, Windows Explorer Menu, Managing Files & Folders, Setup & Accessories, Formatting, Creating CD/DVD.
- Word Processing & Presentations: Menu Bars, Managing Documents & Presentations, Text Formatting, Table Manipulations, Slide Designs, Animations, Page Layout, Printing.
- Spread Sheets: Excel Menu Bar, Entering Data, Basic Formulae & Inbuilt Functions, Cell & Text Formatting, Navigating, Charts, Page Setup, Printing, Spread Sheets for Accounting.
- Working with Internet and e-mails: Web Browsing & Searching, Downloading & Uploading, Managing an E-mail Account, e-Banking.
Provisions regarding Qualifying marks for Junior Accountant/T.R.A. Combined Competitive Examination : “Minimum of 35% in Paper I and Paper II each and 40% marks in aggregate. However relaxation in minimum marks up to 5% will be applicable to SC/ST category candidates. There will be no Viva-Voce Test.”
Step To Download RPSC Jr Accountant Syllabus 2016 :
- First of all candidates log on to RPSC site : www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Go to Candidates Information & click on “Exam Dashboard”.
- Check News for RPSC Junior Accountant and TRA – 2013 exam.
- Visit exam syllabus section & click to download.
- You can save or print this pdf file on a plain paper in A4 size.
Important Link For RPSC Jr Accountant Syllabus 2016 :
Download RPSC Jr. Accountant Full Syllabus 2016 In PDF Format
Download Official Notification for Exam Date 2016
Download Rajasthan RPSC Junior Accountant Hall Ticket 2016
Also Check :
Conclusion: RPSC Jr Accountant Syllabus 2016, In this article you may find complete syllabus of Rajasthan Public Service Commission Junior Accountant Exam 2016, Please download RPSC Jr Accountant Syllabus 2016 in PDF Format from on my portal page.