Are you search Rajasthan RSMSSB Gram Sevak Syllabus 2016 ? If your answer is yes then you have a right page. Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) Jaipur is going to soon release Rajasthan Gram Sevak Bharti Notification 2016. For filling up 3948 vacancy of Gram Sevak. Candidates who are going to Apply Online can download Rajasthan Gram Sevak Syllabus PDF 2016. And Rajasthan Gram Sevak New Exam Pattern 2016 from official website and from by clicking on given below direct links.
Details For RSMSSB Gram Sevak Syllabus 2016 | RSMSSB Syllabus :
Name of Organization : Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
Name of Exam : RSMSSB Gram Sevak Exam 2016
Total No. of Post : 3948 Post
Category : Exam Syllabus
Official Website : www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Name of the Post : Gram Sevak & Panchayat Secretary, Hostel Warden (Superintendent) Grade II Post
Date for submit application fee : 01.10.2016 to 31.10.2016
Date of Written Examination : 18.12.2016
Exam Syllabus : Available Here
RSMSSB Gram Sevak Syllabus 2016 | Rajasthan Gram Sevak & Panchayat Secretary, Hostel Warden Exam Scheme :
Rajasthan Gram Sevak Vacancy 2016 Selection Process : Selection of the Candidates for RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 will be on the basis of Written Exam. Check Exam Procedure Details which is given below.Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam for RSMSSB Gram Sevak Vacancy & Other Post. Written Exam will be Objective type. In Examination 1/3 Marks will deducted for every Wrong Answer. Candidates will get minimum 40% marks for qualifying the exam. For more details like Exam Admit Card & Other will be published on official website. You can also check future update from here, Keep visit this page.
Rajasthan gram sevak written exam syllabus contain following six parts –
- Part first – General Awareness/ GK ( General Knowledge ), General Science :- These point cover all general knowledge regarding Rajasthan like rajasthan culture, rajasthan drainage system and rivers, rajasthan history, rajasthan local self boady.
- Part Second – Reasoning :- In this point covering topics of Numerical series, relationship , analysis, analogy, blood relationship, odd man find out, calendar etc .
- Part third – Mathematics :- this part cover general operation of mathematics like number system, HCF & LCM, Cube, Numerical seris, Average, simple interest, compound interest, question related with time and work, time and distance, calculating area mixture.
- Part fourth –General Hindi :- General Hindi cover all topics related with Hindi grammar like shandi, samas, one word substitution, antonyms, synonyms etc.
- Part fifth -General English :- Tense, synonyms, antonyms, correct sentence, common error, article, verb omission.
RSMSSB Syllabus of Gramsevak Exam Pattern | RSMSSB Gram Sevak, Secretary & Warden Vacancy Exam Procedure 2016 : The Gram Sevak Exam Pattern includes following steps, the candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Interview. The minimum educational qualification requires for RSMSSB Gramsevak Post is Graduation with the diploma in Computer Course. The rsmssb syllabus is mentioned in detail in the article below.
- Maximum Marks for Written Test:-100 Marks
- Total Time Duration of Exam:-2 Hours
- All Questions will be objective Type Multiple Choice
- Negative Marking is include 1/3 for Each Wrong Questions
- Minimum Marks for Qualified the Exam, will be 40 Marks
RSMSSB Syllabus Gramsevak for General Knowledge : G.K Syllabus is quite similar to the other exam syllabus, there is no such great difference in the syllabus. G.K portion should be practiced and studied regularly, as it a vast topic to cover. There will be 20 questions in G.K section. The topics will be as follows:
- History of India.
- Geography of India.
- Economic issues in India.
- National news (current).
- International issues.
- Scientific observations.
- Indian Culture.
- New inventions.
- Political Science.
- About India and it’s neighboring countries.
- National and international current affairs.
- Countries and capitals.
- Science and innovations.
- World organizations.
- Famous Places in India.
- Books And Author.
- Important Dates.
- Music & Literature.
- National Dance.
- Tourism spots of Historical Importance
- Famous Places.
- Musical Instruments
RSMSSB Syllabus Gramsevak for Hindi : Hindi section can get the candidate grab maximum marks. This section has 50 questions of 100 marks, as there is no negative marking so it can help in grabbing maximum marks. The topics will be as follows:
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- वाक्य संशोधन
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
RSMSSB Syllabus Gramsevak for Mathematics : Now this is another subject in which the candidate can score maximum marks. The mathematics section also has 50 questions of 100 marks. This section is very easy in the matter of scoring. If the applicant has enough knowledge of the basics and the concepts then they can score very easily in the examination. The topics will be as follows:
- Problems on numbers.
- Number Systems.
- Ratios and Proportions.
- Time & work.
- Time & Distance.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Chart & Graphs.
- Problems on Trains.
- Permutation & combinations.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
RSMSSB Syllabus Gramsevak for Reasoning : This section will be very tricky as compared to other sections. If the candidate is not sure about the reasoning part then he/ she should attempt for questions in this section. As this section is quiet time taking. But there is nothing to be scared of reasoning like subject; this section requires more and more practice. The topics will be as follows:
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision making.
- Visual memory.
- Data Series.
- Sentence Formations.
- Relationship concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
RSMSSB Syllabus Gramsevak for Computer Knowledge : The computer knowledge section requires knowledge regarding the computer topics. This section will have questions from basic level knowledge of computers. The topics will as follows:
- Basics of Computer terminology
- Basics of computer
- Network basics
- History of Computer
- Document searching
- Uses of Computer
- Computer Tools
- Computer Fundamentals
- Website Surfing
- Internet Usage
- Computer Hardware and Controls
- Basic Internet knowledge and protocols
- MS office
- Computer Hardware Parts and Controls
RSMSSB Syllabus Gramsevak for General Science : This General Science section will have questions just from 10th or 12th level of Science OR other subject topics. The topics will be:
- Political Science
- Current Events
- Political Science
- History and Culture of India and Tamil Nadu.
- Indian Economy
- Indian National Movement
- Aptitude and Mental ability.
Steps to download the RSMSSB Gram Sevak Syllabus 2016 – RSMSSB Exam Syllabus :
Candidate eligible for the RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 may apply for the exam before the last date. Download the RSMSSB Gram Sevak Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016 for exam preparation. Last date to submit the application for RSMSSB Jobs 2016 is 31.10.2016. Follow some steps given to download Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Syllabus :
- Open the official website of RSMSSB rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Go to the RSMSSB Recruitment section.
- Click on the RSMSSB Gram Sevak Syllabus and Selection Process link.
- Read the complete syllabus carefully.
- Prepare a time table accordingly and follow it strictly.
- Candidates Score Well in Exam and get selected.
Important Link For RSMSSB Gram Sevak Syllabus 2016 :
Download RSMSSB Gram Sevak Exam Syllabus 2016
More details For RSMSSB Gram Sevak Notification 2016
RSMSSB Gram Sevak Sample paper – Reasoning
Rajasthan Gram Sevak Previous Paper – Quantitative Aptitude
RSMSSB Gram Sevak Old Question Paper – General English
Raj Gram Sevak Model Paper – Maths
Rajasthan MSSB Gram Sevak Previous Paper – General Hindi
RSMSSB Gram Sevak Syllabus 2016 : RSMSSB is going to conduct written examination on 18th December, 2016 for recruitment of 3984 Gram Sevak & Panchayat Secretary, Hostel Warden (Superintendent) Grade II vacancy. Those candidate who are willing to attend RSMSSB Gram Sevak Examination should download PDF of Rajasthan Gram Sevak syllabus for exam preparation.