Hello Friends, Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam LTD. has declared notification for fill up Assistant Engineer Post. There is 46 total number of vacancies are available in Rajasthan RVUNL AE Recruitment 2018. Candidates can check detailed classification of Vacancies in below section for RVUNL AE Jobs 2018. Online Registration for Rajasthan RVUNL Vacancy has started from 14.06.2018. Applicants must fill up their application form before last date 02.07.2018.
Rajasthan RVUNL has issued notification of 46 Assistant Engineer Post. Interested applicants must apply before last date 02.07.2018 for RVUNL AE Recruitment 2018. Here we provided you eligibility criteria, minimum age, and PayScale details. Download RVUNL AE Notification either from here or from links given below. For further more details participants will check below article carefully.
Latest Update as on 20.06.2018: Dear Candidates,If you want to apply for Rajasthan Vidyut Rajya Nigam has published recruitment notification for 46 Assistant Engineer vacancy. Applicants who want to interested can apply before the last date 02.07.2018. The online link is mention on below section.
Latest Update as on 14.06.2018: Candidates are informed that RVUNL AE Recruitment 2018 registration is started from today onward (14.06.2018). Participants must apply online from links given below. Applicants should fill up their application form before last date 02.07.2018.
Overview of Rajasthan RVUNL AE Jobs 2018 | RVUNL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2018
Depart Name: Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam LTD ( RVUNL)
Vacancy Name: Assistant Engineer Post
Total Number of Post: 46 Post
Mode of Registration for RVUNL AE Recruitment: Online Registration
Last Date to apply online for RVUNL AE Vacancy : 02.07.2018
Rajasthan RVUNL AE Bharti Official website: energy.rajasthan.gov.in
What are the Important Dates for RVUNL Assistant Engineer Bharti 2018? Rajasthan RVUNL Assistant Engineer Jobs 2018
RVUNL AE Notification released on: 12.06.2018
Rajasthan RVUNL Assistant Engineer Notification Number: RVUN/P&A/Rectt./03/2018-19
Starting Date to apply online for RVUNL Assistant Engineer Vacancy : 14.06.2918
Last Date to apply online for Assistant Engineer Post : 02.07.2018
Category wise classification of Vacancy for RVUNL AE Vacancy 2018
Total Number of Post : 46 Post
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer
Division of RVUNL AE Vacancy for different fields – RVUNL AE Recruitment 2018
- RVUNL Assistant Engineer Electrical : 34 Post
- Rajasthan RVUNL AE Mechanical: 02 Post
- Assistant Engineer Civil: 01 Post
- Rajasthan RVUNL IT: 09 Post
Required Qualification, Minimum Age, and Pay Scale for Rajasthan RVUNL AE Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are going to apply for RVUNL AE Jobs 2018 must check here eligibility criteria. Here we gave you brief details about Rajasthan RVUNL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018. Applicants must fill up their Application form correctly otherwise their application form will be rejected.
Education Demanded RVUNL Assistant Engineer Jobs 2018
- Electrical Engineer Post: Participants who are going to apply for RVUNL AE Jobs 2018 must hold four years full-time Graduation Degree in Electrical engineering as a regular student with 60 % of Marks. Applicants of SC/ST/PWD Category required only 40 % for Rajasthan RVUNL AE Recruitment 2018.
- Mechanical Engineering Post: Applicants should complete their four years of Graduation as a regular student with 60% Marks. SC/ ST/ PED Candidates need 40 % to apply for RVUNL AE Bharti 2018. For more information Participants should check RVUNL AE Notification 2018.
- Civil Engineering Post : Candidates will be completed their four years Graduation Degree from the any recognized university of Government. Further more details aspirants should check Rajasthan RVUNL Assistant Engineer Notification 2018.
- Information Technology Engineer Post: Applicants should hold 2 years of full-time Graduation Degree as a regular student with 60 %. For more information, applicants should check RVUNL Notification 2018.
Minimum Age Limit for Rajasthan RVUNL AE Bharti 2018 |RVUNL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018
- For Assistant Engineer ( Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil): Minimum Age 21 years and maximum age 41 years as for Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2018. Candidates may also download Rajasthan RVUNL Bharti 2018 notification from links given below.
- For Assistant Engineer(Information Technology) : Participants who applied for RVUNL AE Vacancy 2018 must be completed 21 years of age and may not more than 40 years of age. For more details, aspirants should check RVUNL Assistant Engineer Notification 2018 with given help of given links.
Rajasthan RVUNL AE Jobs 2018 Pay Scale |RVUNL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2018
Participants Salary in training period is Rs. 39, 300/-. After successful completion of one year training period applicants salary will be increased up to Rs. 56,100/- per month. For more information aspirants will check RVUNL AE Recruitment 2018 notification.
What is the Selection Process for Rajasthan RVUNL Assistant Engineer Bharti 2018? RVUNL AE Vacancy 2018 Application Fee
Selection of Candidates should be done through written competitive examination. Applicants must start preparing for Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2018. A competitive written examination will be done through Online Mode for Rajasthan RVUNL AE Bharti 2018. Participants need to select six centers out of which 3 centers is situated out of Rajasthan.
RVUNL Assistant Engineer Jobs 2018 Application Fee
Applicants need to pay an application fee for Rajasthan RVUNL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018. Candidates can pay their fee through online modes such as Internet Banking, credit card, and Debit Card. Here we gave you table which shows you Rajasthan RVUNL Application fee.
- General Category Candidates need to Rs. 850/- if their annual salary is more than Rs. 2.50 Lakhs.
- General Category applicants should pay Rs. 550/- if their salary is less than 2.50 lakhs.
- SC/ST/OBC/MBC/PWD participants should pay Rs. 550/- as an application fee.
How to apply for RVUNL AE Vacancy 2018? Easy steps to download Rajasthan RVUNL Assistant engineer Bharti 2018
Applicants may download RVUNL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2018 notification from links given below. these steps will help you in filling up application form for Rajasthan RVUNL AE Jobs 2018.
- Candidates first log on to the official website of RVUNL that is energy.rajasthan.gov.in
- Participants should search for Rajasthan RVUNL AE Recruitment section.
- After that aspirants may read RVUNL Assistant Engineer Notification carefully.
- Now eligible candidates may apply for RVUNL Assistant Engineer Jobs 2018.
- Applicants must enter all the details carefully in Rajasthan RVUNL Application form.
- After completing all the details aspirants should deposit their application fee.
- Participants must note down ID Password and Registration Number for feature use.
Important Links for Rajasthan RVUNL AE Bharti 2018
Conclusion: Rajasthan Rajya Vidhyut Utpadan Nigam LTD has issued notification for 46 Assistant Engineer Post. Applicants who applied for RVUNL AE Recruitment 2018 must apply online from 14.06.2018. Online registration will be closed on 02.07.2018.
Candidates waiting for the Rajasthan Govt. Jobs can apply for RVUNL AE Recruitment 2016. Recently RVUNL Department has published the notification for 284 Assistant Engineer Vacancies. Candidates if you are interested to join this department can apply online before 05.10.2016. Department has also announced Rajasthan Energy Dept. Recruitment 2016 for 840 JEn and Chemists posts. For complete RVUNL Assistant Engineer Vacancy details candidates may visit through link given below. Fresh Update (10.12.2016) :RVUNL Result has been announced for the post of Assistant Engineer (Elect./Mech./ Civil /C&I /F&S). List of candidates called for Documents verification for the post of Assistant Engineer (Elect./Mech./Civil /C&I /F&S). Download RVUNL AE Result on here.
Know Your Rajasthan RVUNL : Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited was established on 19th July 2000 by Govt of Rajasthan. RVUNL Nigam is playing a great role in providing power generation for development of state. Nigam Department plays a vital role in power products and also maintaining power stations of state. Recently department is working on its critical project namely “Coal Based Power Plant”.
Collect information for RVUNL AE Recruitment 2016 :
Name of the Department : Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RRVUNL)
Sub-Departments : RVUN,RVPN,JVVN,AVVN,JdVVN
Official Website : energy.rajasthan.gov.in
Job Location : Rajasthan
Job Type : Govt. Job
Total no. of Posts : 284 Posts
Name of the Post : Assistant Engineer (AEn)
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Company|
|Assistant Engineer(Electrical)||216 Posts||RVUN-41,RVPN-96,JVVN-34,AVVN-23,JdVVN-22|
|Assistant Engineer(Mechanical)||41 Posts||RVUN-41|
|Assistant Engineer(Civil)||22 Posts||RVUN-9,RVPN-10,AVVN-1,JdVVN-1|
|Assistant Engineer(Control & Instrumentation)||05 Posts||RVUN-5|
|Assistant Engineer(Fire & Safety)||01 Post||RVUN-1|
Check Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan RVUNL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2016 :
Education Qualification for Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag : Candidates must possess B.tech Degree as a regular student with 60% aggregate marks. For SC/ST/PWD(PH) and Nigam’s employee must have 40% aggregate marks. You may also have AIME from any recognized institute. Recognized equivalent degree in engineering by AICTE,New Delhi. Required AMIE qualification is as follows :
- Electrical Discipline : AIME with 50% marks in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics,Instrumentation & Control/Power Systems & High Voltage,Power Electronics & Power Engineering.
- Mechanical Discipline : AIME with 50 marks in Mechanical/Production/Industrial Engineering/Production & Industrial/Thermal/Mechanical & Automation/Power Engineering or equivalent.
- Civil Discipline : AIME with 50 marks in Structural/Civil Construction/Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Control & Instrumentation : AIME with 50 marks in Electronica/Electronics & Telecommunication/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Power/Power Electronics/Electrical & Electronics,Instrumentation & Control or equivalent.
- Fire & Safety : Fire Fighting/Industrial Safety Engineering/Mechanical/Electronics Production Engineering with full time diploma in Industrial Safety from University/Institution.
Age Limit to Apply for Rajasthan RVUNL AE Vacancy : Candidates you can apply for this vacancy if your Age is between 21 to 38 Years as on 01.01.2017. Age relaxation is as follows :
- For SC/ST/BC/SBC Male Candidates : 5 Years
- For Gen Category Women : 5 Years
- For SC/ST/BC/SBC Women Candidates : 10 Years
- For Physically Handicapped : Gen-10 Years,BC/SBC-13 Years,SC/ST-15 Years
Pay scale of Jobs in RVUNL AE Jobs : Selected candidates will be appointed as Probationer Trainee for Two Years and will be paid Rs 22180/- per month. After successful completion of trainee candidates will be paid 15600-39100/- with 5400 Grade Pay for RVUNL Assistant Engineer Recruitment.
Application Fee of Rajasthan Energy Dept Recruitment : Note that for candidates of Gen Category application fee is -600/- & for SC/ST/BC/SBC/PH is 300/-. Application fee may be submitted by Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Internet Banking/IMPS/Cash Cards or Mobile Wallets. This fee should be submitted on or before 05.10.2016.
Follow the Rajasthan RVUNL Assistant Engineer Recruitment Selection Procedure – RVUNL AEn Exam Pattern :
Department will conduct Online Written Exam for selection of candidates. The medium of the examination will be English except Hindi subject. The question paper will contain Objective Type(MCQ) for 100 marks. Negative marking will be done foe each wrong answer. Candidates have to score minimum passing marks to get selection. For UR candidates 30% is the minimum score and for other category candidates 20% is the minimum required score. Written Exam will be as follows :
- Reasoning & Mental Ability
- General Knowledge & Science
- General Hindi
- General English
At last Document verification will be done. After verification final merit list will be generated. Merit list will be based on the performance of candidates in written exam. For further Rajasthan Energy Dept Recruitment 2016 information applicants may visit to the official website.
Application form for RVUNL AE Recruitment 2016 – How to Apply :
Candidates who are interested to join the Rajasthan RVUNL Department can apply online. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria then submit your application through official website. Eligible candidates can submit their application on or before 05.10.2016. Follow some steps given to Apply for Rajasthan Energy Dept AE Recruitment :
- Candidates first open its official website energy.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then click on “Career” link given at Home Page.
- Click on the given Rajsthan RVUNL AE Recruitment Notification.
- Read the notification completely before applying.
- Click on the given “Apply Online” link.
- Enter the required details for application.
- Submit the RVUNL Assistant Engineer Recruitment application form successfully.
- Take a print out of application for future use.
Important Dates of Rajsthan RVUNL AE Recruitment Exam :
Advt. No. – RVUN/P&A/Rectt./01/2016
Starting Date to Apply : 15.09.2016
Last Date to Apply : 05.10.2016
Last Date to Submit Application Fee : 05.10.2016
Also visit some important links of Rajasthan Energy Dept Recruitment 2016 :
Check Rajasthan Energy Department 1124 Vacancies Recruitment Notification 2016
Download Rajasthan Energy Dept AEN Exam Answer Key
RVUNL AE Recruitment 2016 : Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited has announced the notification for 284 Assistant Engineer Posts. Candidates who are interested to join this department can apply on or before 05.10.2016. For further details you may visit the official website.
- rvunl ae recruitment