State Bank of India which is popularly known as the SBI Bank the most popular and influencing nationalized bank in the country that was set up in 1955. Now the bank has more than an extensive branch network, with over 24000 branches in India and over 190 offices in 35 other countries across the world. The SBI Bank has offered many facilities to the customers which include different banking transactions like withdrawal, deposits, debit cards or providing credit for online processing, Internet Banking and a lot more. If the customers have created a new SBI account then the bank has issued a passbook, ATM card or debit card, online baking or net banking details and much more. However, as we know that there are many account holders across the nation, the bank has allotted the CIF number for all the customers. CIF is a unique number given by the bank for all the customers which helps customers can view their account-related statements with much comfort. We have mentioned all the relevant information just like check your SBI account CIF number via Online and Offline modes etc. Here We are providing an official portal link also. Read the article peacefully. Furthermore, the clients stay tuned with us for more latest updates.
Fresh Update As On 18.02.2020: SBI Bank CIF Number is a unique number given by the bank for all the customers which helps customers can view their account-related statements with much comfort. Here we provide Process How To Check CIF Number Through Online/Offline From State Bank of India. Furthermore, updates customers are connected with us.
Fresh Update As On 31.01.2020: SBI Bank CIF Number is a unique number given by the bank for all the customers which helps customers can view their account-related statements with much comfort. Here we provide Process How To Check CIF Number Through Online/Offline From State Bank of India. Furthermore, updates customers are Tuned with us.
Fresh Update As On 18.01.2020: Here we provide Process How To Check CIF Number Through Online/Offline From State Bank of India. SBI Bank CIF Number is a unique number given by the bank for all the customers which helps customers can view their account-related statements with much comfort. Moreover, customers are stay tuned with us for more further banking updates.
Some Important FAQs Regarding of SBI Bank CIF Number |Easy Steps to download the CIF Number, Methods, etc
What is the SBI CIF Number?
CIF is one of the modern features in today’s banking services. CIF stands for Customer Information File it is a unique number that is given to each and every SBI account holder. CIF number has related to the file on the system that comprises of various personal and account-related information of all the customers in a bank. It is a unique number for all the banks using which the client can easily check out their account statements and other account-related details. If you want to know your CIF number from SBI bank, there are different solutions to find it. Read the Given Below Article Carefully.
1st Method: How to get CIF Number Through The Internet Banking?
- Firstly the customers have to visit the official portal of SBI Bank, as the link is mention below in this article.
- Then on the official portal, you will get the option of net banking, by clicking the new login window appeared.
- Now click on the checkbox of Personal Banking that appears on the screen.
- Now you have to enter your ID and the login password which is generated by the bank.
- After visiting your SBI account you need to click on the section that says ‘Account Summary’
- Now click on the “View Nomination and PAN details” which is appearing on the screen.
- On the new appearing, page customers can see the CIF number, nominee registration, PAN Card number, and other essential details.
- This is the easy process to access your SBI CIF number via online mode.
2nd Method: How to Get CIF Number Through Offline Medium On SBI Passbook?
- The customer can check the number that appears at the top of the passbook.
- Clients can see the number above the SBI account number.
- In sometimes the SBI bank doesn’t print the CIF number on their passbook.
- In this such situation, there are some other alternatives to find it out in offline mode.
3rd Method: Steps taken How to get CIF Number on SBI Chique Book?
- The SBI Bank has offered the cheque for all the account holders.
- The CIF number printed on the first page of the checkbook.
- The Customer Has to visit the nearest branch to know your CIF Number.
- Customers must carry your ID proof along with your account passbook.
4th Method: How To Get CIF Number Through the E-Statement?
- If the customer doesn’t have an internet banking account, Then they have to use an email address.
- The customer has to register your bank account with your email address.
- Now send a request for e-statement through SMS.
- From the e-statement, you can find your CIF number.
5th Method: How To Get CIF Number Vai SBI Anywhere App?
- Firstly the Client has to log in on the SBI personal application.
- There is a service tab appear on the homepage of the application.
- Now Click on the Online Nomination which is under the services tab.
- On the new appearing window, you can choose the transaction amount in the account type.
- Choose your account number and you have to view your CIF number.
- State Bank Of India Official Portal: Click Here