|SBI SO Recruitment 2018 for 121 Posts|
|SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018 For 50 Posts|
Do you want to apply online for SBI Recruitment 2018 ? Now your wait is over, here is good news for you. You can fill online application form for SBI SO Vacancies. State Bank of India recently published recruitment notification for 121 Manager & Other SBI Specialist Officers Vacancy. Applicants who want to make Career in State Bank of India may apply through online mode. The Online registration will be started from 16.01.2018. Interested and applicants who are also eligible may apply before on 04.02.2018 for SBI Vacancy 2018.
State Bank of India is announced recruitment notification for filling 121 Specialist Cadre Officer Jobs. State Bank of India time to time released various types of posts for the applicants who are waiting SBI Recruitment. Applicants may apply through online registration mode before the last date. Applicants also send online registration receipt (hard copy) along with enclosures to CRPD address mentioned in notification.
Fresh Update : SBI has now released Clerk Notification on official website. candidates who are interested in SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 can fill online form for 8301 Junior Associates Vacancies. Click on the below link to fill online form & Check Notification
- Overview SBI Recruitment 2018 – State Bank of India SO Vacancies Details
- AM I Eligible or not for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018? Eligibility Criteria For SBI SO Vacancies
- Required SBI Vacancy 2018 Education Qualification –
- What is the Experience Criteria for SBI Recruitment 2018 Specialist Cadre Officers Post?
- Age Limit For SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Jobs –
- SBI Recruitment 2018 – SO Online Form Application Fees
- Pay Scale & Monthly Salary for SBI SO Vacancies 2018 –
- Selection Process of SBI Jobs 2018 for Specialist Cadre Officer
- How To Apply Online Form For SBI Recruitment 2018 ? Online Registration Details of SBI Jobs 2018 Available Here
- SBI Deputy Manager Jobs 2018 Fill Online form
- Overview of SBI Recruitment 2018 | SBI Deputy Manager Exam Details
- Am I Eligible to Participate in SBI Recruitment 2018 ? SBI Deputy Manager Eligibility Criteria
- Download Registration Fees Details for SBI Recruitment 2018, State Bank of India Application Fees
- Methods of Selection Process, Exam Pattern 2018 / SBI Deputy Manager Selection Process
- How to Apply Online for SBI Recruitment 2018 at sbi.co.in ? SBI Deputy Manager Online Registration Process
- SBI PO Notification 2017 | For 2403 Probationary Officer Jobs In State Bank of India Recruitment
- Overview of SBI PO Notification 2017 | Bank Jobs | SBI Recruitment
- SBI Bharti 2017
- SBI Recruitment 2017 – Part Time Medical Officer Jobs Details :
Overview SBI Recruitment 2018 – State Bank of India SO Vacancies Details
Name of Bank: State Bank of India (SBI)
Type of application: Online registration
Total number of Vacancies: 121 Posts
Name of Cadre: Specialist Officers
Name of SBI Vacancy Posts & Grade :
- Manager (Credit Analyst) CAG MMGS-III – 12 Posts
- Chief Manager (Credit Analyst) CAG SMGS-IV – 6 Posts
- Manager (Credit Analyst) MCG MMGS-III – 16 Posts
- Chief Manager (Credit Analyst) MCG SMGS-IV – 24 Posts
- Manager (Asset Management) SARG MMGS-III – 02 Posts
- Chief Manager (Asset Management) SARG SMGS IV – 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Business Development, Marketing & MIS Reporting) SMEBU SMGS-IV – 05 Posts
- Manager (Business Development & Marketing) SMEBU MMGS-III – 20 Posts
- Manager (Credit Analyst) SMEBU MMGS-III – 05 Posts
- Manager (Credit Analyst) IBG MMGS –III – 02 Posts
- Chief Manager (Relationship & Syndications Management) IBG SMGS-IV – 01 Post
- Manager (High Value Agri Business Development) ABU MMGS-III – 04 Posts
- Chief Manager (High Value Agri Business Development) ABU SMGS-IV – 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Debit Card Business) DB & NB SMGS-IV – 01 Post
- Manager (Merchant Acquiring Business) DB & SB MMGS-III – 02 Posts
- Chief Manager (Digital Banking) DB & SB SMGS-IV – 01 Post
- Manager (HNI Marketing & Publicity) PBBU MMGS-III – 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Product Development & Management Education loan) PBBU SMGS-IV – 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Product Development & CITU) PBBU SMGS-IV – 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Product Development & Management Operation) PBBU SMGS-IV – 01 Post
- Manager (HNI banking & Relationship Management) PBBU MMGS-III – 08 Posts
- Manager (Digital Marketing) REHBU MMGS-III – 02 Posts
- Chief Manager (Product Innovation & Market Research) REHBU SMGS-IV – 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Data Interpretation and Management) REHBU SMGS-IV – 01 Post
- Manager (Marketing) REHBU MMGS-III – 01 Post
- Manager (Wealth Management, Business Process Manager Technology) Wealth Management MMGS-III – 01 Post
Online Registration Dates of SBI Recruitment 2018 – State Bank of India SO Jobs
SBI Online Registration is starting from: 16.01.2018
Closing date to fill online application is: 04.02.2018
Closing date of editing application is: 04.02.2018
Online fees Payment: 16.01.2018 to 04.02.2018
Last date for printing SBI SO Online Form : 19.02.2018
Last date of receipt of Hard copy of application form is: 12.02.2018
AM I Eligible or not for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018? Eligibility Criteria For SBI SO Vacancies
Applicants who are fully interested and going to apply for SBI Specialist Officer Jobs 2018 must requested to ensure that they fulfill or not the eligibility criteria. Applicants may check their education qualification, age limit, relevant experience and other for every post from below section. You can also get these details related to State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 from official notification.
Required SBI Vacancy 2018 Education Qualification –
Applicants should have CA or MBA/PGDM or equivalent Post Graduation Degree (02 Years full time regular course) from recognized university or Institute. For more details about Post Wise education Criteria you can check from SBI Notification 2018.
What is the Experience Criteria for SBI Recruitment 2018 Specialist Cadre Officers Post?
For SBI Manager Vacancy, minimum 05 years post qualification experience is required and for Chief Manager required experience is minimum 08 years after post qualification. Check more details SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment experience from the official State Bank of India Jobs advertisement.
Age Limit For SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Jobs –
The age criteria is made as on 30.06.2017 and upper age limit relaxation is also applicable as per norms. Post wise details of age criteria is given below and also mentioned in SBI Recruitment Notification 2018.
- For State Bank of India Manager Jobs: The minimum age is required 25 years and maximum age is required 35 years
- For SBI Chief Manager Posts : Age must be in between 25 year to 38 years.
SBI Recruitment 2018 – SO Online Form Application Fees
Interested candidates who are eligible also, must pay a non-refundable application fees for SBI Jobs 2018 through online mode. General and OBC candidates are need to pay Rs. 600/- and others like SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay Rs. 100/-. The online payment can be made by using credit card/debit card/Internet Banking etc. Additional charges for online payment if any, will be borne by the candidates. After payment of application fees candidates take print out of e-receipt and application form containing the fees details.
Pay Scale & Monthly Salary for SBI SO Vacancies 2018 –
Selected candidates will paid a good salary as per department Normalization For State Bank of India Vacancies. Candidates can check grade wise division of SBI SO Jobs Pay Scale, which is shown below :
- MMGS III : Rs. 42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490/- per month.
- SMGS IV : Candidates will paid pay band Rs. 50030 – 1460/4 – 55870 – 1650/2 – 59170/- for SBI Vacancy 2018.
Selection Process of SBI Jobs 2018 for Specialist Cadre Officer
Candidates selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview and after interview merit list will be prepare for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018. Further information regarding Selection criteria for State Bank of India Vacancies you can collect from department notification.
How To Apply Online Form For SBI Recruitment 2018 ? Online Registration Details of SBI Jobs 2018 Available Here
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the online application form on the official site. Applicants also can follow the given below instructions for SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies 2018.
- Candidates should have a valid email id. Because the details of interview call letters and others given by email.
- Candidates also have scanned photograph and signature.
- Go to the State Bank of India official site and then goes to career section.
- You can direct go to bank.sbi/careers.
- Then open the SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form.
- Fill the application form correctly with all required details.
- After filled the application form, candidates should submit the form.
- After submission of required information the system will be generated a registration no. and password.
- With registration no. and password candidates can edit three times the application form, if needed.
- After submit the State Bank of India Jobs online application form you may pay application fees through online.
- Take hard copy and submit to CRPD Mumbai address.
Important Links of SBI Recruitment 2018 – State Bank Specialist Officers Vacancies
Conclusion: SBI Recruitment 2018 for 121 Specialist Cadre Officer Vacancies. Apply online by interested and eligible candidates from 16.01.2018. The last date of online registration is 04.02.2018. To get more information then read the above article properly.
SBI Deputy Manager Jobs 2018 Fill Online form
Are you looking for Bank Jobs ? Do you want to participate in SBI Recruitment 2018 ? If yes then here is the great opportunity for you. State Bank of India is holding recruitment on 50 vacancies of Deputy Manager posts. Participants who wish to apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment may send online forms. The opening date to apply online for State Bank of India Jobs is 05.01.2018. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 28.01.2018. Only successfully register applicants can appear in the SBI Deputy Manager Exam which will held on 25th February 2018. Participants can check Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria etc. details from the official links given ahead.
Fresh Update as on 05.01.2018 : Dear Applicants, link for filling online form for SBI Recruitment has been released. Candidates who are interested in SBI Deputy Manager Jobs can fill online form for here. Link is mention in below article.
Overview of SBI Recruitment 2018 | SBI Deputy Manager Exam Details
Department : State Bank of India (SBI)
Name of the Entrance Test : SBI Specialist Officer Examination 2018
Total Posts : 50 Jobs
Post Name : Deputy Manager (MMGS-II)
Cadre of SBI Jobs : Specialist Officer (SO)
Nature of registration process : Online registration process
Last date to apply online : 28.01.2018
Conduct of Written Test : February 2018
Nature of SBI SO Exam : Computer Based Test
State Bank of India Official Website : sbi.co.in
SBI Recruitment 2018 Online Registration Dates :
Advertisement No. : CRPD/SCO-CA/2017-18/08
Opening date of online registration window : 05.01.2018
Closing date for submitting the completely filled application form : 28.01.2018
Date of SBI Deputy Manager Examination : 25.02.2018
Downloading of SBI Admit Card : 12.08.2018
Distribution of SBI Vacancies for Deputy Manager Jobs, SBI SO Jobs Details
Total Posts : 50 vacancies
Cadre of Jobs : Specialist Officer (SO)
Post Name : Deputy Manager (MMGS-II)
Division of State Bank of India Vacancies :
- General : 26 posts
- SC : 07 posts
- ST : 04 posts
- OBC : 13 posts
Pay Scale for SBI Recruitment 2018, Deputy Manager Salary Details :
The applicants who will get selected on SBI Deputy Manager Jobs are entitle to have Rs 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 as their salaries. They are also entitle to have the benefits of serving in the State Bank of India (SBI).
Am I Eligible to Participate in SBI Recruitment 2018 ? SBI Deputy Manager Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to participate in the SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment must check eligibility criteria. The details holds minimum education qualification, age limit, application fees etc. It is mandatory to fulfil the eligibility criteria otherwise the department will reject your SBI Online Form for Deputy Manager Vacancies.
Required Qualification for SBI Jobs :
Participants who wish to apply for SBI Deputy Manager Vacancies must hold Charted Accountant (CA) Degree from Institute of Charted Accounts of India. Simultaneously the applicants must hold 02 year experience in Statutory/Internal/Concurrent Audits of Banks. Furthermore information is available in the SBI SO Notification Pdf.
Age Limit for SBI Vacancy 2018, Deputy Manager Minimum Age :
The minimum age of the applicants to apply for SBI Deputy Manager Vacancy is 21 year old. Maximum age of the applicants to apply for State Bank of India Jobs is 35 year old. Candidates can check post wise age relaxation applicable on Deputy Manager Jobs coming ahead. Age of the applicants is calculated as on 30.06.2017.
Relaxation in upper age limit for SBI Recruitment 2018
The applicants belongs to the SC/ST category are entitle to have 05 year age relaxation in upper age limit. Candidates who belongs to the OBC category will get 03 year age relaxation. Candidates who wants to apply must check the post wise age and then apply for SBI Vacancy 2018.
Download Registration Fees Details for SBI Recruitment 2018, State Bank of India Application Fees
Application Fees for SBI Jobs :
Participants who belongs to the SC/ST/PWD Category have to pay Rs 100/- and the applicants of General and other category need to pay Rs 600/-. The fees is non refundable. It means once the application fees is paid it can not be refunded back to the applicants.
Payment Process for SBI Deputy Manager Jobs :
The payment of registration fees for SBI Deputy Manager Vacancy is to be done in the online mode. Applicants can deposit the amount through Debit or Credit Card and NET Banking facilities. On successful submission of fees participants have to note down the Transaction No. or Reference No.
Methods of Selection Process, Exam Pattern 2018 / SBI Deputy Manager Selection Process
Selection Process for SBI Vacancy :
Participants will face Online Test followed by Interview or Group Discussion. SBI Deputy Manager Exam will held tentatively on 25th February 2018. The department will announce the call letters on the official site and will will share the uploading status via Email or SMS. Candidates must check the complete examination pattern to check the scheme of question paper properly.
- Written Examination (Online Test)
- Personal Interview/ Group Discussion
SBI Deputy Manager Exam Pattern 2018 :
There would be 04 section in the SBI Exam 2018. Duration of examination is 90 minutes. Only professional examination will held for 45 minutes. The test will be qualifying in nature and will marks so obtained will be taken to obtain the Merit List.
How to Apply Online for SBI Recruitment 2018 at sbi.co.in ? SBI Deputy Manager Online Registration Process
Participants must submit their online registration forms for SBI Jobs 2018 before the due date. The online registration process will begin from 05th January 2018 and will close on 28th January 2018. There are some simple steps through which you can complete your online registration before the due date.
- Firstly log on to the State Bank of India (SBI) Official Website i.e. sbi.co.in
- On the home page you need to go in the Careers page.
- Here you need to click on the Apply Online links.
- A separate window will open showing you online form for sbi recruitment 2018.
- Simultaneously start entering all the information in the application form.
- Enter personal information, permanent postal address, recent photo, signature etc.
- Afterwards make the payment of application fees in online mode.
- Note down the Transaction No. and then recheck the application form.
- Submit all the details and carefully save the Registration ID and Password for future use.
Conclusion : SBI Deputy Manager Jobs 2018 for the post of Specialist Officer cadre jobs on 50 vacancies. Candidates can apply online from 05.01.2018 to 28.01.2018. Participants can attend the online test on 25th February 2018.
SBI PO Notification 2017 | For 2403 Probationary Officer Jobs In State Bank of India Recruitment
Latest News for the candidate who are waiting for SBI PO Notification 2017 issued by the State Bank of India. Department of SBI Bank has released a State Bank of India Recruitment notification for 2403 Probationary Officer vacancies 2017. Applicants who have done graduation degree can apply for SBI Recruitment 2017. The best chance for the candidates who are looking for the Latest Bank Jobs in India. Eligible Candidate can fill SBI 2403 PO recruitment 2017 application form before the last date 06.03.2017.
About State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian Multi – National, Public Sector Banking & financial services company. SBI is a government-owned corporation. State Bank of India headquarters at Mumbai and Maharashtra. State Bank of India one of the Big Four Banks of India, along with ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda & Punjab National Bank. Aspirants can go through our page https://naukri.today regularly for Latest Job Updates like Government Jobs, etc., Jobless candidates can get good career opportunity by applying for SBI Probationary Officer Jobs 2017 through SBI Recruitment.
Overview of SBI PO Notification 2017 | Bank Jobs | SBI Recruitment
Name of Department : State Bank of India (SBI).
Job Type : Bank Jobs
Job location : Mumbai (Maharashtra).
Application mode : Online mode
Total SBI PO 2017 Vacancy : 2403 Post
Name of Post : SBI Probationary Officer Jobs
Category Wise Vacancy Details For State Bank of India 2313 Probationary Officer Jobs :
1. General Category : 1010 Post For SBI PO 2017 Jobs
2. OBC Category : 606 Post in State Bank of India Vacancy
3. SC Category : 347 Post in SBI Recruitment
4. ST Category : 350 Post For SBI Probationary Officer Jobs
Important Date For SBI PO Notification 2017 | State Bank of India Jobs :
|SBI Recruitment Important Event||SBI PO 2017 Tentative Dates|
|Online registration process would be started from||7th February 2017|
|Online registration process will end||6th March 2017|
|Date of making payment of application fees/intimation charges||7th February- 6th March 2017|
|Call letters for online preliminary exam will be downloaded||15th April 2017 onward|
|Date of preliminary exam (online)||29th & 30th April and 6th & 7th May, 2017|
|Preliminary exam result would be available from||17th May 2017|
|Call letter download for Main exam||22nd May, 2017|
|Date of Main exam (online)||4th June, 2017|
|Main exam result will be declared||19th June 2017|
|Interview call letters will be available from||26th June 2017|
|Date of Group exercises & Interview||10th July, 2017 onward|
|Date of releasing of final result||5th August 2017|
|Date of downloading of call letters for pre-exam training||7th April, 2017 onward|
|Date of conducting of pre-exam training||17th April to 22nd April, 2017|
SBI PO 2017 Eligibility Criteria | State Bank of India 2403 Probationary Officer Vacancies | SBI PO Notification 2017
Educational Qualification For SBI online application form 2017 : According to SBI PO notification, applying individual has to possess qualifications like Graduate from any recognised university. Anyone with a graduation degree from a recognized university or board in India can apply for the SBI PO vacancy. Candidates in the final year/semester of their degree program can also apply for State Bank of India 2213 Probationary Officer Vacancies.
Age Criteria For SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy | SBI Recruitment : Candidates who are applying for SBI PO Jobs 2017 need to be have minimum age limit should be 21 years and maximum age limit should be 30 years as on 01.04.2017. Age Relaxation will be applicable 5 years for SC (Schedule Cast)/ St (Schedule Tribe) 3 years for OBC (Other Backward Classes) Category Candidate.
SBI 403 PO recruitment 2017 Exam Fee Details : Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs. 600/- for General and OBC candidates; Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat for SBI Recruitment 2017.
What is Selection Process & Pay Scale For State Bank of India SBI Recruitment 2017 ?
Pay Scale For Online SBI Bank Vacancy 2017| SBI PO Jobs : Candidate will paid for SBI Central Recruitment & Promotion Department. The starting basic pay is Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs.23700-980/7- 30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020. The officials will also be eligible for DA, HRA. CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund and perquisites as admissible to the corresponding grade etc. As per rules in force from time to time the total compensation per annum would be Rs. 7.93 lacs to Rs 12.95 lacs.
Selection Procedure SBI Probationary Officer recruitment 2017 : Applicants who are applied for State Bank of India 2403 Probationary Officer Vacancies will be selected on the basis of best performance in written test and interview. The written exam will be conducted in two phases that is Preliminary and Mains, followed by a group exercise and an interview for SBI Recruitment. Applicants, who are looking for SBI PO Exam Pattern 2017 & SBI Probationary Officer Syllabus 2017, they can download the details from click here.
Instructions For SBI PO online application form 2017 | SBI PO Notification 2017 | State Bank of India Jobs
State Bank of India has invited applications for PO from young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career. After meeting all eligibility criteria Interested candidates are advised to check the criteria given above or refer the SBI Vacancy Official Notification 2017. Applicants can apply online for State Bank of India PO 2017 from 07.02.2017 to 06.03.2017. Eligible candidates can apply for SBI PO vacancy through the following steps.
1.Visit the State Bank of India official website www.sbi.co.in
2. Go to Careers ——> Click on “Latest Announcement” for SBI Recruitment.
3. Click on SBI Probationary Officer Online Application Form.
4. Fill the SBI PO Jobs form with necessary details.
5. Upload scanned copies of Photograph & Signature.
6. Make Fee Payment as per the category through online.
7. Submit the SBI PO Notification 2017 online form after rechecking all the entries deeply.
8. Take a print out of the application form for future use.
9. Note down your ID & Password which is important.
Important Link For SBI PO Notification 2017 | State Bank of India Jobs :
To Get State Bank of India Probationary Officer Notification 2017 in English
To Get SBI Probationary Officer 2017 Notification in Hindi
Apply For SBI PO 2017 Online Application Form
Download SBI PO Exam Pattern 2017 & SBI Probationary Officer Syllabus 2017
Apply Online For BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017 For 407 Industrial Workman Trainee Jobs
SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 For CSR Clerical Jobs
MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017 for 1634 Clerk Jobs Apply Now
Also Check More :
Conclusion : State Bank of India has released a SBI PO Notification 2017 for 2403 posts of Probationary Officer. Interested candidates may fill the SBI PO online application form 2017 on or before the last date 06.03.2017.
SBI Bharti 2017
State Bank of India is inviting application for recruiting candidates on 44 Part Time Medical Officer Jobs. Interested candidates can fill application through offline mode for SBI Recruitment 2017. You can download SBI Bank MO Jobs Application from either from official website or from here. Last date for submit application form for SBI Medical Officer Vacancy is 06.02.2017.
SBI Bank has published recruitment advertisement for 44 Part Time Medical Officer Vacancy. Candidates who are looking for SBI Vacancy 2017 have a chance to fill application form. You may submit application form for SBI Bank Recruitment 2017 before the closing date. For more details about Eligibility Criteria & Other check given below details.
SBI Recruitment 2017 – Part Time Medical Officer Jobs Details :
Name of the Department : State Bank of India
Known As : SBI Bank
Total No. of Post : 44 Post
Job Cadre : Govt. Jobs
Official website : www.sbi.co.in
Name of the Post : Medical Officer
Division of SBI Vacancies :
- General Category : 14 Post
- OBC Category : 23 Post
- SC Category : 04 Post
- ST Category : 03 Post
Important Dates For SBI Medical Officer Recruitment 2017/ State Bank of India Vacancy :
Advertisement No. : CRPD/SCO/2016-17/15
Notification issued date : 20.01.2017
Last date for submit SBI Bank Medical Officer Application form : 06.02.2017.
AM I Eligible For SBI Recruitment 2017 medical Officer Jobs :
Education Qualification For SBI Bank Recruitment 2017 : Applicants should have completed MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification from recognized University for SBI Vacancy 2017. Candidates must have 05 work experience as a General Practitioner for SBI Bank Jobs 2017.
SBI Bank Vacancy 2017 Age Limit : Upper age of the candidates for SBI Recruitment 2017 should be 35 years as on 01.01.2017. Age relaxation is applicable up to 03 years for OBC Category & 05 years form SC/ST Category candidates for SBI Bank Medical Officer Jobs 2017.
Application Fee For SBI Medical Officer Jobs 2017 : General/ OBC Category candidates must paid Rs. 600/- for filling SBI Bank Mo Jobs Application Form. SC/ST & Other reserved category candidates should paid Rs. 100/- for applying SBI Jobs Application Form.
Pay Scale For SBI Bank Part Time Mo Jobs 2017 : Candidates will paid pay band 23,700 – 980/7 – 30,560 – 1,145/2 – 32,850/- for SBI Vacancy 2017. At Starting , Selected candidates paid basic pay of Rs. 23,700/- for State Bank of India Part Time Mo Jobs.
SBI MO Vacancy 2017 Selection Criteria : Selection of the candidates for SBI Recruitment 2017 will be on the basis of Shortlisting & Interview.
Place of Posting of SBI Bank Vacancies : Candidates who are going to apply application for SBI Bank Part Time MO Vacancy should check Posting City from here. You can also check City wise SBI Jobs 2017 which is given below.
Steps for Applying Application Form for SBI Recruitment 2017 ?
Candidates who are looking for SBI Bank Jobs 2017 can fill application form for Part Time Medical Officer Jobs. Follow the given instruction, by the help of given steps you can easily apply SBI Online Application :
- Applicants can visit to the official website www.sbi.co.in.
- After that click on SBI Part Time Medical Officer Jobs Notification link.
- Read all the details from notification carefully.
- Now click on download application form link.
- Take print out of application form.
- Make all the information in form without any error.
- Attach your passport size Photo & required documents with application form.
- Recheck all details & Deposit application fee.
- A copy of Fees attached with application form.
- Now send the application on correct postal address before the last date.
SBI Bank Recruitment Postal Address :
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai
Pin code – 400 021
Important Links For SBI Recruitment 2017 :
SBI Recruitment 2017 for 44 Part Time Medical Officer Vacancy. Candidates should apply application form for SBI bank Jobs on or before the last date 06.02.2017.