Are you searching SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Latest Notification??? If yes, then you can collect it from here. State Bank of India has published the advertisement for recruitment of 48 Specialist Cadre officers Vacancies. There are Deputy Manager (Security) and Fire Officer regular & contractual basis Vacancies. Applicants those are interested and eligible also for State Bank Deputy Manager Vacancy may apply through online mode only. The online application form starts on 07th September 2018. Candidates can submit their SBI SO Vacancy Application Form on or before 24.09.2018. Rest information you can get from below article.
State Bank of India is inviting online application form for filling up 48 Deputy manager & fire officers Vacancies. This is a great opportunity for those candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria. SBI SO Jobs 2018 online application form is available from 07.09.2018 to 24.09.2018. Furthermore information like how to apply online for SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy? eligibility, selection procedure check below section.
SBI SO Recruitment 2018 – General Details of State Bank Deputy Manager Vacancy 2018
Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Total vacancy: 48 posts
Name of post: Specialist Officer (SO)
SBI SO Vacancy Registration Mode: Apply Online
Fire Officer Nature of Engagement: Contractual
Deputy Manager Post Engagement Nature: Regular
Method of Selection: Shortlisting & Interview
Official website: sbi.co.in
Division of SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 – 48 Specialist Cadre Officers Jobs
|Post Name||Category Wise Details||Total|
|Deputy Manager (Security)||14||07||04||02||27|
What is the last date of Apply Online for State Bank Deputy Manager Jobs? SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Crucial Dates
Advertisement no.: CRPD/SCO/SECURITY & FIRE/2018-19/05
The release date of SBI SO Jobs 2018 Notification: 07.09.2018
Commencement of SBI Specialist Officer Online Application: 07.09.2018
Closing date of Apply Online for Deputy Manager & Fire officer Post: 24.09.2018
Payment of application fees: 07.09.2018 to 24.09.2018
Last date of editing SBI SO Vacancy online form: 24.09.2018
Last date of printing online application form: 09.10.2018
AM I Eligible for SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy 2018? Eligibility Details of State Bank SO Jobs 2018
Candidates who wish to apply for State Bank of India SO Recruitment 2018 must fulfill eligibility criteria also. It includes education qualification, age limit, experience, and other information. Before apply online for SBI SO Recruitment 2018 must check the eligibility conditions.
Required Education Qualification for SBI Specialist Officer Jobs 2018
- SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment Qualification Details: Graduation from recognized university/ college. Candidates also have 05 years minimum experience as a commissioned service in Armed forces. For more details check SBI SO Vacancy Notification 2018.
- State Bank Fire Officer Qualification: Candidates should complete BE/B.Tech in fire technology from a recognized university. Applicants also have essential experience for SBI SO Recruitment 2018. Check official notification for more details.
Age Criteria For State Bank Deputy Manager Vacancy 2018
|Post Name||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Deputy Manager (Security)||28||40|
Upper age relaxation is applicable for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 as per govt. norms.
What Is The Selection Procedure of SBI SO Jobs 2018? Check Method of Selection for State Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy
Applicants will shortlist on the basis of their qualification and experience. After that, selected candidates will be called for an interview. The final selection will get made according to marks secured in Interview only. For more information, you can also check SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Notification.
Application Fees for SBI Specialist Officers Jobs 2018
Those candidates are belonging to General & OBC category have to pay Rs. 600/-. While SC/ST applicants need to pay Rs. 100/- for SBI SO Vacancy Application Fees. Fees will be deposit through online mode only using the payment gateway.
Pay Scale for SBI Deputy Manager Jobs 2018 – Monthly Salary Specialist Cadre Officers
- Deputy Manager (Security): Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950/-
- Fire Officer: CTC Negotiable
How To Apply Online For SBI SO Recruitment 2018? Follow Steps to Fill SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Online Form
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for State Bank Deputy Manager Vacancy through online mode. The online application form is available here at the end of the article. Before apply online for SBI Specialist Officer Jobs 2018, applicants must keep scan copies of the document, a list is available below section. Now follow some given below instructions.
- First of all, go to the official site sbi.co.in.
- Click on the link apply online for SBI Fire Officer & Deputy Manager Vacancy.
- First, register your personal information to collect registration number & password.
- You receive your registration number & password on your registered email id.
- Log in with your user id & password.
- Enter other remaining information on your SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Online Form.
- Now upload the required documents.
- Make payment of application fees for State Bank SO Jobs 2018.
- Take print out of it for future uses.
Required Documents to be Upload With SBI SO Vacancy 2018 Online Form
- Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX)
- Educational Certificate (PDF)
- Experience Certificate (PDF)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Caste Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof (PDF)
- Passport Size Photograph & Signature
- Form-16/ IT return as on 31.03.2018, current salary slip etc.
Important Links to Apply Online for SBI SO Recruitment 2018 – 48 Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancy
Conclusion: State Bank has issued notification for employment of 48 Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancy. Applicants those are interested and eligible for SBI SO Recruitment can fill online form either here or official site. The online form is available from 07.09.2018 to 24.09.2018.
State Bank Sepecialist Officer Recruitment 2018
Are you searching SBI SO Recruitment 2018? If yes, then here is a golden opportunity for you. State Bank of India has recently published notification for filling up 119 Specialist Cadre Officers. Applicants who are interested and also eligible for SBI Vacancies may apply through online mode. You can fill SBI Specialist Officer Online Form from here or direct official site. The last date of Apply online is 07.04.2018.
State Bank of India is inviting online application for recruitment of 119 SME, DGM & DM Posts. Applicants who are searching SBI SO Vacancies may apply through online mode here. SBI Specialist Officer Jobs online application form is available from 20.03.2018. Further information about State Bank of India Jobs is mention in this article. Please read below section carefully for further more details.
Overview of SBI SO Recruitment 2018 – State Bank Of India Manager Vacancies Details
Name of Bank: State Bank of India (SBI)
Job Category: Govt. Job
Total number of vacancies: 119 Posts
Name of Post: Specialist Officer
Official website : sbi.co.in
Mode of Application: online Registration
Division of SBI Specialist Officer Jobs – State Bank of India SO Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are interested in SBI Jobs check given below vacancies details. You can also check State bank of India Specialist Officer Vacancy details on official notification, which is also mentioned below section.
|S.No.||SBI SO Job Name||Nature of Engagement||No. of vacancies|
|01.||Special Management Executive||Regular||35|
|02.||Deputy General Manager (Law)||Contractual||01|
|03.||Deputy General Manager (Law)||Regular||01|
|04.||Deputy Manager (Law)||Regular||82|
Important Dates For SBI Vacancy 2018 – 119 Specialist Officer Jobs
State Bank of India Notification No. : CRPD/SCO/2017-18/11
Opening Date of online registration for SBI SO Recruitment: 20.03.2018
Last Date of Submit your Online Form: 07.04.2018
Closing date of edit Application details: 07.04.2018
Print SBI SO Application Form till: 22.04.2018
Make payment through Online Mode: 07.04.2018 to 22.04.2018
How I Can Check Eligibility Criteria of SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018? Check SBI SO 2018 Eligibility Conditions
Candidates who wish to apply online for SBI SO Recruitment 2018, also fulfill eligibility criteria. Applicants should check given below education qualification, age limit and other details to ensure that they are eligible or not. To apply for SBI Specialist Officer Jobs applicants also have post qualification experience. Furthermore, information is mention on the below section.
Required Education Qualification For SBI Vacancy 2018 – 119 Manager Jobs
Applicants who want to apply for SBI Manager Recruitment must have Law Degree (03 years/05 years) from a recognized University. SBI SO Jobs required qualification for SME Vacancies is CA/ICWA/ACS/MBA or 02 year PG Diploma. Furthermore information regarding qualification check SBI Notification 2018.
Age Criteria of SBI SO Recruitment 2018 – Deputy Manager Vacancies
The age criteria is decided as on 31.12.2017. You can check below State Bank of India Vacancy details
- Specialist Management Executive: Minimum age is required for SBI SO Jobs 2018 should be 30 years. Applicants should not be more than for SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy 2018.
- Deputy General Manager: Candidates should be equal or more than 42 years. The maximum age requires for SBI Recruitment is 52 years.
- Deputy Manager: Applicants must complete 25 years and should not be more than 35 years for State Bank of India Jobs.
- Upper age relaxation is also applicable for reserved category candidates. Check SBI SO Job Notification for furthermore information.
What Is The Application Fees of SBI SO Vacancies 2018 ? Also Check State Bank of India Recruitment Pay Scale & Selection Procedure
Check Here Application Fees of SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 – 119 So Jobs
Applicants who are belonging to General and OBC category require to pay Rs. 600/-. While SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- for SBI SO Recruitment 2018. Fees should be pay through payment gateway mode. Furthermore information check official SBI Notification 2018.
Selection Procedure of State Bank of India SO Jobs 2018
For SBI Deputy Manager selection will be made on the basis of written test & interview. Other post selection will be made according to shortlisting and then personal interview. SBI SO Recruitment written examination date soon published on here or official site.
Pay Scale For SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy 2018
How To Apply Online For SBI SO Recruitment 2018 ? – State Bank SO Vacancy Online Form
Interested & deserving applicants may apply for SBI Recruitment 2018 through online mode. Candidates who are going to fill online form, can apply till last date. SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment form available here or official site. Applicants can follow some given below instructions to apply online for State Bank of India Recruitment.
- First of all log on to official site www.sbi.co.in.
- Then you should visit to career section.
- Click on SBI SO Vacancy Notification 2018 link.
- Download State bank of India Notification and read all mention details carefully.
- Then you go to SBI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online link.
- Enter all required information on SBI SO Online Form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Submit your application fees and recheck your SBI SO Recruitment Form again.
- If all details are correct then you can submit your State Bank of India SO Online Form.
- Take hard copy of SBI SO Job Online Form for future reference.
Important Links For SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy 2018 – 119 SO Manager Jobs
Conclusion : SBI SO Recruitment 2018 for 119 SME, DGM & DM vacancies. State Bank of India Jobs for Specialist Officer online application form available from 20.03.2018. Applicants who wish to apply can fill SBI Recruitment application form on or before last date 07.04.2018.
SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy 2018
Dear Applicant, If you are waiting for SBI SO Notification 2018 then here is a good news for you. State Bank of India has now issued recruitment notification of 407 Specialist Officer Vacancies. Applicants who are interested in SBI SO Recruitment 2018 can fill online form for Specialist officer Jobs from here till the last date. Closing Date of Submit online form for SBI SO Vacancies is 15.02.2018. More information about State Bank of India you can collect from below article.
State Bank of India is inviting online form for filling 407 SBI SO Vacancies. Online registration for SBI Recruitment has been started from 31.01.2018. This is great job opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for SBI Specialist Officer Jobs 2018. Appliers must read the required eligibility criteria before filling online form. To get more information about State Bank of India Vacancies like Education, Experience, Age, Pay Scale & Other then check the given below section.
Highlight’s of SBI SO Recruitment 2018 – State Bank of India Specialist Officer Jobs
Name of the Department : State Bank of India
known As : SBI
Total No. of Posts : 407 Posts
Name of the Posts : Specialist Officer Posts
Job Category : Govt. Job
Official website : www.sbi.co.in
Mode of Application : Online Mode
Division of SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies – State Bank of India SO Recruitment 2018
Applicants in the below section we are providing Position wise division of State Bank of India Jobs 2018. You can also check SBI Vacancy Details from official notification, which is mention below.
- Relationship Manager : 168
- Relationship Manager – eWealth : 20 Post
- Acquisition Relationship Manager : 80 Post
- Relationship Manager- Corporate : 04 Post
- Relationship Manager-NRI : 10 Post
- Investment Counsellor (IC) : 33 Post
- Relationship Manager – Team Lead : 22 Post
- Customer Relationship Executive (CRE) : 55 Post
- Central Research Team (CRT-VP Portfolio Analysis and Data Analytics) : 01 Post
- Zonal Head Sales (Retail) : 02 Post
- Head (Operations) : 01 Post
- Compliance Officer : 01 Post
- Project Development Manager – Business : 01 Post
- Project Development Manager – Technology : 01 Post
- Manager (Business Development) : 01 Post
- Investment Advisor (Retail & Corporate) : 02 Post
- Central Operations Team Support : 02 Post
- Central Research Team Support : 01 Post
- Zonal Head – eWealth : 01 Post
- Zonal Head / Team Lead NRI : 01 Post
Important Dates For SBI Recruitment 2018 – SO Vacancies
Advt. No. : CRPD/SCO/WM/2017-18/09
State Bank of India Jobs Notification issued on :31.01.2018
Starting Date for filling online form for SBI SO Jobs : 31.01.2018
Closing date of submit Online form : 15.02.2018
“AM I Eligible For SBI SO Recruitment 2018 ?“ State Bank of India SO Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Applicants, those who are going to fill online form for SBI SO Vacancies they can check position wise required eligibility criteria from here. In the below section, our naukri.today team is providing Full details about education & Age criteria for SBI Vacancies.
Education Qualification For SBI Recruitment 2018 –
Candidates must have done Graduation degree in respective subjects from any recognized University. Applicants must have required work experience in respective trade for SBI SO Vacancies. Check more details about Education & experience from official notification.
Age Criteria for SBI SO Recruitment 2018 – Specialist Officer Jobs
Minimum age of the candidates for State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 must be 23 years & Upper age should be 35 years as on 01.12.2017 for Relationship Manager Posts. Check Post wise Age Criteria which is mention in notification & relaxation in age for SBI SO Jobs 2018 is applicable only for reserved category candidates as per department rules & regulation.
What is the Application Fees, Pay Scale & Selection Method for SBI SO 2018 Vacancies ?
Application Fees For Filling Online form for SBI Vacancies –
Candidates of General?OBC Cat6egory needs to pay Rs. 600/- as application fees for SBI SO Recruitment 2018. Other category candidates must paid Rs. 100/- for applying online form for State Bank of India vacancies. Fees must be deposited through online mode.
Pay Scale & Monthly Salary For SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies –
Selected candidates for SBI SO Jobs 2018 will paid a good salary as per organization norms. Post wise pay scale for SBI Vacancies you can check rom official advertisement.
Selection Criteria For SBI SO Recruitment 2018 For Specialist Officer Posts
Candidates will selected for SBI Recruitment 2018 on the basis of Shortlisting & Personal Interview. Final Merit List will mad eon the basis of Marks obtain in Interview. For more details about SBI Jobs 2018 Selection Criteria from official notification.
How To Fill Online Form for SBI SO Recruitment 2018 – State Bank SO Jobs Online Form ?
Interested & eligible Candidates for SBI Recruitment 2018 can fill online form here till the last date from here. Read the below step by step process of applying online form for SBI Vacancies 2018.
- First of all candidates log on to the official website www.sbi.co.in.
- Now go to career Section & click on SBI SO Jobs Notification link.
- Read all the information mention in State Bank of India Recruitment Notification.
- Now click on Apply Online form link.
- Fill all details mention in SBI SO Online form.
- Upload your scanned passport size photo in form & Signature properly.
- Deposit application fees & Recheck all details filled in form.
- Click on submit button.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Important Links For SBI SO recruitment 2018 – State Bank of India Jobs
Conclusion : – SBI SO Recruitment 2018 For 407 Specialist Officer Vacancies. Candidates can fill online form for SBI SO Vacancies on or before the last date that is 15.02.2018. Check more information by reading State Bank of India Jobs Notification & Above article.
SBI 121 Manager & Other Posts
Do you want to apply online for SBI SO Recruitment 2018 ? Now your wait is over, here is good news for you. You can fill online application form for SBI SO Vacancies. State Bank of India recently published recruitment notification for 121 Manager & Other SBI Specialist Officers Vacancy. Applicants who want to make Career in State Bank of India may apply through online mode. The Online registration will be started from 16.01.2018. Interested and applicants who are also eligible may apply before on 04.02.2018 for SBI Vacancy 2018.
State Bank of India is announced recruitment notification for filling 121 Specialist Cadre Officer Jobs. State Bank of India time to time released various types of posts for the applicants who are waiting SBI Recruitment. Applicants may apply through online registration mode before the last date. Applicants also send online registration receipt (hard copy) along with enclosures to CRPD address mentioned in notification.
Fresh Update : SBI has now released Clerk Notification on official website. candidates who are interested in SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 can fill online form for 8301 Junior Associates Vacancies. Click on the below link to fill online form & Check Notification
Overview SBI Recruitment 2018 – State Bank of India SO Vacancies Details
Name of Bank: State Bank of India (SBI)
Type of application: Online registration
Total number of Vacancies: 121 Posts
Name of Cadre: Specialist Officers
Name of SBI Vacancy Posts & Grade :
- Manager (Credit Analyst) CAG MMGS-III – 12 Posts
- Chief Manager (Credit Analyst) CAG SMGS-IV – 6 Posts
- Manager (Credit Analyst) MCG MMGS-III – 16 Posts
- Chief Manager (Credit Analyst) MCG SMGS-IV – 24 Posts
- Manager (Asset Management) SARG MMGS-III – 02 Posts
- Chief Manager (Asset Management) SARG SMGS IV – 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Business Development, Marketing & MIS Reporting) SMEBU SMGS-IV – 05 Posts
- Manager (Business Development & Marketing) SMEBU MMGS-III – 20 Posts
- Manager (Credit Analyst) SMEBU MMGS-III – 05 Posts
- Manager (Credit Analyst) IBG MMGS –III – 02 Posts
- Chief Manager (Relationship & Syndications Management) IBG SMGS-IV – 01 Post
- Manager (High Value Agri Business Development) ABU MMGS-III – 04 Posts
- Chief Manager (High Value Agri Business Development) ABU SMGS-IV – 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Debit Card Business) DB & NB SMGS-IV – 01 Post
- Manager (Merchant Acquiring Business) DB & SB MMGS-III – 02 Posts
- Chief Manager (Digital Banking) DB & SB SMGS-IV – 01 Post
- Manager (HNI Marketing & Publicity) PBBU MMGS-III – 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Product Development & Management Education loan) PBBU SMGS-IV – 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Product Development & CITU) PBBU SMGS-IV – 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Product Development & Management Operation) PBBU SMGS-IV – 01 Post
- Manager (HNI banking & Relationship Management) PBBU MMGS-III – 08 Posts
- Manager (Digital Marketing) REHBU MMGS-III – 02 Posts
- Chief Manager (Product Innovation & Market Research) REHBU SMGS-IV – 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Data Interpretation and Management) REHBU SMGS-IV – 01 Post
- Manager (Marketing) REHBU MMGS-III – 01 Post
- Manager (Wealth Management, Business Process Manager Technology) Wealth Management MMGS-III – 01 Post
Online Registration Dates of SBI SO Recruitment 2018 – State Bank of India SO Jobs
SBI Online Registration is starting from: 16.01.2018
Closing date to fill online application is: 04.02.2018
Closing date of editing application is: 04.02.2018
Online fees Payment: 16.01.2018 to 04.02.2018
Last date for printing SBI SO Online Form : 19.02.2018
Last date of receipt of Hard copy of application form is: 12.02.2018
AM I Eligible or not for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018? Eligibility Criteria For SBI SO Vacancies
Applicants who are fully interested and going to apply for SBI Specialist Officer Jobs 2018 must requested to ensure that they fulfill or not the eligibility criteria. Applicants may check their education qualification, age limit, relevant experience and other for every post from below section. You can also get these details related to State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 from official notification.
Required SBI Vacancy 2018 Education Qualification –
Applicants should have CA or MBA/PGDM or equivalent Post Graduation Degree (02 Years full time regular course) from recognized university or Institute. For more details about Post Wise education Criteria you can check from SBI Notification 2018.
What is the Experience Criteria for SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Specialist Cadre Officers Post?
For SBI Manager Vacancy, minimum 05 years post qualification experience is required and for Chief Manager required experience is minimum 08 years after post qualification. Check more details SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment experience from the official State Bank of India Jobs advertisement.
Age Limit For SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Jobs –
The age criteria is made as on 30.06.2017 and upper age limit relaxation is also applicable as per norms. Post wise details of age criteria is given below and also mentioned in SBI Recruitment Notification 2018.
- For State Bank of India Manager Jobs: The minimum age is required 25 years and maximum age is required 35 years
- For SBI Chief Manager Posts : Age must be in between 25 year to 38 years.
SBI Recruitment 2018 – SO Online Form Application Fees
Interested candidates who are eligible also, must pay a non-refundable application fees for SBI Jobs 2018 through online mode. General and OBC candidates are need to pay Rs. 600/- and others like SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay Rs. 100/-. The online payment can be made by using credit card/debit card/Internet Banking etc. Additional charges for online payment if any, will be borne by the candidates. After payment of application fees candidates take print out of e-receipt and application form containing the fees details.
Pay Scale & Monthly Salary for SBI SO Recruitment 2018 –
Selected candidates will paid a good salary as per department Normalization For State Bank of India Vacancies. Candidates can check grade wise division of SBI SO Jobs Pay Scale, which is shown below :
- MMGS III : Rs. 42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490/- per month.
- SMGS IV : Candidates will paid pay band Rs. 50030 – 1460/4 – 55870 – 1650/2 – 59170/- for SBI Vacancy 2018.
Selection Process of SBI Jobs 2018 for Specialist Cadre Officer
Candidates selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview and after interview merit list will be prepare for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018. Further information regarding Selection criteria for State Bank of India Vacancies you can collect from department notification.
How To Apply Online Form For SBI SO Recruitment 2018 ? Online Registration Details of SBI Jobs 2018 Available Here
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the online application form on the official site. Applicants also can follow the given below instructions for SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies 2018.
- Candidates should have a valid email id. Because the details of interview call letters and others given by email.
- Candidates also have scanned photograph and signature.
- Go to the State Bank of India official site and then goes to career section.
- You can direct go to bank.sbi/careers.
- Then open the SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form.
- Fill the application form correctly with all required details.
- After filled the application form, candidates should submit the form.
- After submission of required information the system will be generated a registration no. and password.
- With registration no. and password candidates can edit three times the application form, if needed.
- After submit the State Bank of India Jobs online application form you may pay application fees through online.
- Take hard copy and submit to CRPD Mumbai address.
Important Links of SBI Recruitment 2018 – State Bank Specialist Officers Vacancies
Conclusion: SBI SO Recruitment 2018 for 121 Specialist Cadre Officer Vacancies. Apply online by interested and eligible candidates from 16.01.2018. The last date of online registration is 04.02.2018. To get more information then read the above article properly.