Sate Bank of India will conduct Written Examination on 27.01.2019 for Deputy Manager vacancy. All those applicants who are looking for SBI SO Admit Card 2019 Written (Online) Examination of the recruitment of 39 posts under Specialist Officers can get it all the way through this website. So it is very important to get the admit card to appear in any of the written examinations. Applicants who are willing to appear in State Bank of India Exam should download SBI SO Hall Ticket 2019 before the exam date i.e. 27.01.2019.
Short Detail About SBI SO Admit Card 2019 | SBI SO Call Letter (Dy. Manager)
State Bank of India is going to held Written Examination for select the eligible candidate for SO Deputy Manager post. As we know that, the admit card is an important document to enter the examination hall. Those candidates who have applied for Specialist Officers vacancy and willing to attend Examination should download SBI SO Admit Card by entering the details registration number and date of birth. Here we provide the simple steps to download the admittance letter online.
Name of Organization: State Bank of Indian
Name of Exam : SBI SO Competitive Online Exam 2019.
Vacancy Name: Deputy Manager
No. of Vacancy: 39 Post
Job Type: Regular & Contractual Basis.
SBI SO Exam Date: 27.01.2019
Date for download Admit Card for an exam: 05.01.2019
SBI SO Admit Card: Available Soon
SBI SO Hall Ticket 2019| Check Deputy Manager Exam Scheme Preparation Guide:
Summary For SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019 | SBI SO Admit Card 2019: State Bank of India is giving you a great opportunity to get your aim in Govt. field of State Bank of India for 39 Specialist Cadre Officers(Deputy Manager) post. Applicants who are interested can apply and the link will be activate from 04.12.2018 till 28.12.2018. Applicants should get started to fill the application form and start preparation for SBI SO Exam 2019 which will be held in the month of January 2019. The Exam curriculum or schedule should check and then start your best preparation.
Selection Procedure for SBI Specialist Officers (Dy. Manager ) | SBI SO Syllabus 2019: System Officer, Developers, Test Lead, Tester and Statistician The selection of candidates will be on the basis of online test and interview. The test will be conducted tentatively on 27.01.2019. The test may be held at Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna & Thiruvananthapuram centres.
SBI SO Admit Card 2019 | Check SBI Deputy Manager (SO) Exam Hall Ticket
Important Instructions : Every year a lot applicant appear in State Bank of India Specialist Cadre Officer Examination. Candidate get selection in State Bank of India Specialist Officer on the basis of Online Exam, Psychometric Assessment, Group-Discussion and Personal Interview. In this years those applicant who are appear in Sate Bank of India SCO Examination should download SBI SO Admit Card before the exam date.
- All necessary detail of admit card is applicant name, roll no, exam venue address etc.
- At the time of exam must bring call letter and one original copy of ID proof.
- Without admit card examinees are not allowed to enter the venue and on one will be permitted you.
- Remember, any prohibited items like mobile phone, calculator, wrist watches, Bluetooth or any other communication devices are not allowed in the exam center.
State Bank of India Specialist Cadre Officers Officer Call Letter 2019: SBI Deputy Manager Call Letter will be release soon on the web portal. Those candidate who are willing to participate in State Bank of India Examination should download SBI SO Hall Ticket by enter details like Registration Number, Date of Birth. Call Letter is necessary for attend the examination. After downloading call letter, you should carry it at the exam center. In case you don’t carry call letter at the exam center then you will not be permissible to attend the examination. Here is available easy way procedure for download SBI SO Call Letter by which you can download call letter easily.
Simple Step To Download SBI SO Admit Card 2019 | SBI Specialist Officers (Dy. Manager) Hall Ticket :
SBI SO Admit Card Downloading Details: Those candidates who are going to appear in Specialist Officers (Dy. Manager ) Examination of State Bank of India should download admit card before the exam date. To download State Bank of India Admit Card, you should have enter registration number & date of birth in below the link. Other wise you must follow the mentioned steps :
- First, all the aspirants have to look official website or the link from the appropriate website
- After enter into the desirable website candidates must have their necessary information i.e. their roll number issued to students or application number provided by the organization.
- Some website also asked for the D.O.B. or Father’s/ Husband’s name or any other details which, should be filled correctly by the Applicants
- After entering all the compulsory details, please click on the Button ‘SUBMIT’ button below to login to your account
- Now after logging in to your Account here you will get the entire current SBI SO Call Letter click on the desirable link.
- Then some of the important links show in your screen click on the appropriate link and now enter all the information, which was required in it.
- When you click on that link your entry card will be show on the screen, now download option will appear after the whole procedure.
- Click on download option and save your Entry Card. and take a print out for the future use because without your hall ticket you will not allow to give your exam
Important Link For SBI SO Admit Card 2019| SBI SO Hall Ticket
Also Check :
SBI SCO Notification 255 Specialist Cadre Officer Jobs In State Bank of India Recruitment
SBI Probationary Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Check SBI Specialist Cadre Officers (SO) Exam Hall Ticket
Download SBI PO Main Exam Training Call Letter
SBI HRMS SAP Portal Login : New Policy / Holiday Scheme
Download SBI Clerical Main Exam Permission Letter
State bank of Indian Clerk Jobs Details
Conclusion: SBI SO Admit Card 2019 will be available tentatively form 05.01.2019. The examination will be held on 27 January 2019. Candidates who are attending the State Bank of India SO Officers Exam should download Admit Card before the exam date.