SEBI Recruitment 2020? the officials of the Securities and Exchange Board of India have published the notification for 147 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) posts. Eligible candidates minimum having 10th Pass or 12th pass, B.Tech, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, and also have a required degree can apply from 07/03/2020. All the candidates can fill up the application form before the ending date which is 23/03/2020. We have mentioned all the information just like Age Limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Pay Scale, etc. Candidates can check more information in the given below article. Here We are providing official Notification also. Applicants can get all the details about the job from here. Read the page peacefully. Furthermore, the aspirants stay connected with us for more latest updates.
Some Brief Information About SEBI Jobs 2020
|Name Of Authority||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Posts Title||SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Vacancies|
|Number of Posts||147 Posts|
|Job Location||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|SEBI Vacancy 2020 Last Date||23 Mar 2020|
Some Relevant FAQs For Securities and Exchange Board of India Vacancy 2020
What Are The Documents Required to Fill the online form of SEBI Recruitment 2020?
Documents Required For Securities and Exchange Board of India-:
- Aadhar Card,
- Registered Mobile Number,
- Qualification Certificate,
- Caste Certificate (If required),
- Age Verification Documents,
- Experience Certificate,
- Degree, etc
What is Pay Band for SEBI Vacancy 2020?
- Pay Metrix – ₹28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600- 2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
What Is The Application Fees For SEBI Posts 2020?
- Unreserved/OBC/EWSs: ₹1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD: ₹100/-
What Is The Selection Process For SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Jobs 2020?
The Selection Process Will Be Based On:
- Screening Exam
What are the Educational Qualifications for Securities and Exchange Board of India Post 2020?
- 10th Pass,
- 12th pass,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- And also have a required degree.
What is Name of Posts and Post-Classification for SEBI Jobs 2020?
- General: 80 Posts
- Legal: 28 Posts
- Information Technology: 17 Posts
- Engineering (Civil): 01 Post
- Engineering (Electrical): 04 Posts
- Research: 05 Posts
- Official Language: 01 Post
Total: 147 Vacancies
How much Age Limit required for the Post Of SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)?
- Maximum: 30 Years
- SC/ST/Divorced women: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- PwBD: 10 Years
Some Important Dates?
- Start Date of Fill Up Online Application Form: 07.03.2020
- Last Date Of Submission Online Application Form: 27.03.2020
What is the process to fill the online application form for SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Vacancy 2020?
Here we are given some easy steps to fill up the online form. Candidates can apply easily on its official website.
- Candidates should log on to the official Website.
- After that search for Notification Advt. at the Homepage.
- Read complete notification carefully & check the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates may fill up the Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 Online Form.
- Then Read All The Details Carefully once again.
- Click on Submit Button for registration.
- Also, Take a print out for further use.
Important Links For SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Jobs 2020:
Conclusion: Securities and Exchange Board of India has issued notification for 147 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Job Vacancies. Interested aspirants can apply online for SEBI Recruitment 2020 Before the last date 27.03.2020. For more details read the above article carefully.