Are you from Sikkim State and are looking for Teacher Jobs in Sikkim? if yes then stay connected with this page. Sikkim Human Resource Development Department has released Sikkim TET Notification 2020 on its official website. The board has invited the online application form from eligible candidates for Sikkim TET 2020. Candidates should also check the detailed information from the below article before filling the online application form. The online application form has been started from 04.03.2020 and will end on 11.03.2020. Below here we are updating the latest updates of the board regarding Sikkim TET Application 2020 which will be submitted through online mode only. Further details can also check from below as mentioned clearly.
Information About Sikkim TET 2020 Application Form | Sikkim TET Notification 2020:
Name of the Organization: Sikkim Human Resource Development Department
Exam Name: Sikkim Teachers Eligibility Test
Commonly known as Sikkim TET
Exam Category: PG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: State Level
Name of the Posts: Primary Teacher and Elementary (Graduate) Teacher Posts
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim TET 2020 Application Form?
Dear candidates if you are waiting for STET 2020 i.e. Sikkim TET notification. Applicants can download the notification in which eligibility criteria are available or you can also grab all refreshing information about Sikkim TET Notification in the following sections. Such as online form, exam date, syllabus and other important points which you must have to know before going to apply for the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test through the official web portal of the organization that is www.sikkimhrdd.org. This examination conducts by the Sikkim Human Resource Development Department, from time to time every year to recruit suitable and energetic contenders to fill the Teacher’s vacancies in the state of Sikkim.
What is the Essential Qualification Sikkim TET Recruitment 2020?
Those candidates who wish to Apply for STET Recruitment must have passed their bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a government recognized university or Institution. Those candidates who have completed their 1-year B.ED OR 2 years B.ED diploma they can also apply for the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test. There is a 5% marks relaxation for SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
What is the Age Limitations For HRDD Sikkim TET Notification 2020?
Appliers must have an age of more than 18 years old to apply for this recruitment. There are some age relaxations for reserved category candidates as per Human Resource Development Department rules and regulations.
What is the Application Fee of HRDD Sikkim TET 2020?
The general candidates will have to pay Rs. 500 for Paper I and in case they are applying for both the papers, then they will have to pay Rs. 800. For SC/ ST candidates, the payment is Rs. 250 for Paper I and for both the papers, the payment is Rs 400. Pay the fee through bank draft and should be deposited in favor of the Joint Director/ Exam, HRDD in IDBI Bank (Account Number:0108102000006767).
What is the Selection Mode of the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2020?
All the candidates who have applied for Sikkim HRDD TET 2020 will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the Examination (Paper I and Paper II). After that, suitable candidates will call for a personal interview.
What are the Important Dates to Be Remember for Sikkim TET 2020?
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 04.02.2020.
- Last Date to Fill Online Form: 11.03.2020.
- Sikkim TET Admit Card Releasing Date: 25.03.2020.
- Sikkim TET Exam Date: 11.04.2020
What are the Steps to fill Online HRDD Sikkim TET 2020 Application Form | Sikkim TET Notification 2020
The Application form for the Sikkim Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) 2020 Exam published under Sikkim HRDD Teacher Recruitment is available here. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply. For applying, aspirants need to download application format which is present in the notification itself. Fill the downloaded application form with the required details. Attach self-attested copies of documents and certificates as stated below in the list along with the latest passport size photograph. Take a review of the filled application form once again. In end, send the prepared application form along with necessary enclosures at the address stated below till the prescribed time limit.
- The candidates need to visit the official website at www.sikkimhrdd.org
- There they will get the link for completing their registration process
- The candidates will have to update some basic information
- Once the registration is complete, the candidates will receive the login details
- With the username and password, they will have to login again and fill up the application process with all the relevant details
- The recent passport size photograph and signature is required while filling up the application form, so the candidates are requested to keep a scanned copy of the photograph and signature hand
- Once the application form is duly filled, click on the challan print and take a printout of the same
- The candidates need to deposit their application fee with the challan
- When the payment is done, the candidates will have to update the transaction details like the deposit amount, transaction id, etc.
- Click on Save and then submit the application form
- A confirmation page will be generated that the candidates need to download and submit to the District Education Officer
Sikkim TET 2020 Contact Details:
Government of Sikkim
Human Resource Development Department,
Gangtok, East Sikkim.
Fax: (03592) 202218/203050
Important Link for Sikkim TET 2020:
Conclusion: Sikkim Human Resource Development (HRDD) Department conducts Sikkim Teachers Eligibility Test February 2020 (SKTET), it is for candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (Class I-V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Sikkim. Eligible candidates may send their applications from before the last date 11.03.2020.