Hey, candidates if you want to apply for the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021? If yes then you can apply from here. The officials of the Bank Of South Indian has uploaded the official notification on its official website for all Probationary Manager & Chief Security Officer Posts. Appliants can apply for the South Indian Bank Probationary Manager & Chief Vacancy 2021 through an online medium. The start date of the fill an applications form is 01.09.2021. The due date of submission of application form is on 08.09.2021. Aspirants should know all the details of the job before filling the form. We have mentioned all the Relevant Information such as Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, etc. for more quires read the given below article carefully. Furthermore, updates candidates stay tuned with us.
Some Overview For South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 | Bank Of South Indian Jobs
|Name Of The Department||Bank Of South Indian|
|Popularly Known As||South Indian Bank|
|Number of Posts||Various Posts|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India (at the sole discretion of the Bank)|
|Post Title||South Indian Bank Probationary Manager & Chief Security Officer Posts|
|Mode To Apply||Online Registration Form|
|Final Date of applying for Bank Of South Indian Jobs||08.09.2021|
Some Important FAQs Regarding Bank Of South Indian Vacancy 2021
What is Name of Posts and Post-Classification for South Indian Bank Jobs 2021?
- Probationary Manager (CA): 15 Posts
- Chief Security Officer: 01 Post
Total: 16 Vacancies
What Are The Documents Required to Fill the online form of South Indian Bank Posts 2021?
Documents Required For Probationary Manager-:
- Aadhar Card,
- Registered Mobile Number,
- Qualification Certificate,
- Experience Certificate,
- Caste Certificate (If required),
- Age Verification Documents.
What is the Application Fees For South Indian Bank Vacancy 2021?
The South Indian Bank Probationary Manager posts application fee is:
- Gen/ OBC: ₹ 800/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: ₹ 200/-
What are the Educational Qualifications for South Indian Bank Jobs 2021?
- 10th Pass,
- 12th pass,
- Postgraduate in a relevant subject,
- And also have a required degree according to different vacancies.
How much Age Limit required for the Post Of Bank Of South Indian?
- Probationary Manager (CA): 28 years
What Is Age Relaxation For South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021?
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
How Was The Pay Band For The Applicants Of South Indian Bank Probationary Manager Officer Posts?
Different posts have different pay bands that will mention:
- Pay Band: ₹ 31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950/-
How Selection Process Is Based On?
Selection Process is based on:
- Online Test,
- Group Discussion,
- Personal Interview.
What Are The Important Dates For South Indian Bank Bharti 2021?
- Apply Online Starting Date: 01.09.2021
- Last Date of Submission Application Form: 08.09.2021
Steps Taken How To Apply Online For Bank Of South Indian Recruitment 2021?
- Applicants have to check the South Indian Bank official website.
- Search for Probationary Manager Vacancy 2021 Notification Pdf on the homepage.
- Click on it. Read out the complete details carefully.
- After that candidates can click on Apply Option.
- Fill up the application form with the correct details.
- Upload the colored passport size photo and signature in the form.
- Recheck the application form once again.
- Pay the application fee amount.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Take out the print of the application form for future use.
Official Links For South Indian Bank Probationary Manager Recruitment 2021:
- Download South Indian Bank Official Notification 2021: Download Here
- Apply Online for South Indian Bank Jobs 2021: Apply Now
Conclusion: South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 forms are available for Probationary Manager Jobs. Applicants can fill forms for the Bank Of South Indian Jobs before the last date which is 08.09.2021.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 is available for 12 Probationary Legal Officer Vacancies. The Registration is going to begun form 17 July 2019. Interested candidates can fill up their application form before the 28 July 2019. 10th / SSLC, XII/ HSC Pass candidates are eligible for Probationary Legal Officer Posts. For more details such as age, application fee, & Pay Scale read below article carefully. Here we provided you direct links to apply online for South Indian Bank Jobs 2019.
Brief Information About South Indian Bank Vacancy 2019
|Organization Name||South Indian Bank|
|Also Known as||SIB|
|Job Role||Probationary Legal Officer Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||12 Posts|
|Mode of Application form||Online Registration|
|South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Closing Date||28 July 2019|
Am I Eligibility For South Indian Bank Jobs 2019? Check Here Upper Age Limit For South Indian Bank PLO Vacancy 2019
|SIB Notification Publish On||17 July 2019|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||17 July 2019|
|Closing Date of Registration||28.07.2019|
|South Indian Bank Online Test Date||11 August 2019|
|Probationary Officer||160 Posts|
|Required Qualification||Applicants who qualify their 10th/SSLC, 12th/ HSC & aggregate examination with minimum 60% marks in LLB as a regular course.|
|Age Limit for South Indian Bank Vacancy 2019|
|Upper Age Relaxation||Applicants who belong to schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe must have 5 years of age relaxation.|
|Pay Scale For South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019|
|South Indian Bank PLO Notification 2019||Download Here|
|Apply Online For SIB Jobs 2019||Apply Here|
|Get Here South Indian Bank Exam Syllabus 2019||Get Here|
|Download South Indian Bank Exam Hall Ticket||Get Here|
Frequently Asked Questions For South Indian Bank PLO Recruitment 2019 | SIB Vacancy 2019 Related Queries
What Is the Probation Period For South Indian Bank Jobs 2019?
The Department has set 2 years as a probation period for Probationary Legal Officer Posts. Candidates should read Official South Indian Bank Notification 2019 carefully for further more details.
What Is the Application Fee For South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019?
The Participating Candidates have to pay some amount as an application fee For Probationary Legal Officer Posts. Here we provided you category details of an examination fee.
- General Category: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 200/-
How To Apply Online For South Indian Bank PLO Jobs 2019?
- Candidates should log on to the official Website of South Indian Bank i.e. southindianbank.com.
- Search for carrier section at the Homepage & Click on Advt. PDF.
- Read complete notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria.
- Interested aspirants may apply online for SIB Recruitment 2019.
- Pay application Fee through online mode only.
- Recheck your application form before submitting it.
Conclusion: South Indian Bank has released a notification for 12 Probationary Legal Officer Vacancies. Candidates may apply online for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 before the last date. For more information read the above article carefully.
South Indian Bank has published a notification for Probationary Officer and Clerk Vacancies. There are 545 Vacancies are available for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019. The registration process will be started on 19 June 2019. Candidates can fill up their application form up to the last date 30 June 2019. The Department will charge Rs. 800/- as an application fee to the General & OBC Category candidates. SC/ST/Ex-serviceman Category applicants have to submit Rs. 200/- for examination fee. For further more details applicants may refer to the below article.
General Details About South Indian Bank Jobs 2019
|Name of The Department||South Indian Bank Department|
|Job Tile||Probationary Officer & Clerk Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||545 Posts|
|Mode of Registration||Online Registration|
|Last date To Apply Online||30 June 2019|
|Selection criteria||Online Test, Group Discussion, & Personal Interview|
What Is The Minimum Qualification For South Indian Bank Vacancy 2019? South Indian Bank Pay Scale Details
|Registration for South Indian Bank Jobs started from||19 June 2019|
|Closing Date To Apply Online||30 June 2019|
|South Indian Bank PO Exam Date||25 July 2019|
|South India Bank Clerk Exam Date||26 July 2019|
|Probationary Officer||160 Posts|
|Probationary Clerk||385 Posts|
|Age Limit For South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019|
|Upper Age Relaxation|
|South Indian Bank PO Notification 2019 PDF||Download Here|
|South Indian Bank Clerk Notification 2019||Apply Here|
|Apply Online For South Indian Bank Jobs 2019||Get Here|
|Collect South Indian Bank Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Collect Here|
|Get Here South Indian Bank Hall Ticket||Collect Here|
|Get Here South Indian Bank Exam Result||Click Here|
Some Frequently Asked Questions for South Indian Bank Jobs 2019 | Related Queries About South Indian Bank Registration
What Is the Payment Mode of An Application Fee For South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019?
Candidates must note that application fee should be deposit through online mode only. Applicants who are going to fill registration form must pay their examination fee via Credit Card, Debit Card, & Net banking 2019. For more Details, aspirants may refer to the south Indian bank notification 2019.
What are The Documents Required To Fill South Indian Bank Vacancy 2019?
Applicants have to attach some important documents in an application form for South Indian Bank PO Vacancy 2019. Here we gave you a list of document you may be required at the time of registration.
- Photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm)
- Signature with black Ink ( signature in Capital Letter may not be accepted)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- A handwritten declaration about documents. (on a white paper with black ink)
What Is The Format For Hand Written Declaration For South Indian Bank Jobs?
Format of Hand Written Declaration For South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019.
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
What Is The Probation Period for South Indian Bank Clerk Vacancy 2019?
Probation Period will be of 02 years. Confirmation of the probation period will be based on satisfactory performance during the period of probation.
How To Apply For South Indian Bank PO Jobs 2019?
- Candidates should log on to the official Website of South Indian Bank i.e. southindianbank.com
- After that search for Careers section at the Homepage.
- Now open Clerk & PO Advt. PSD.
- Read complete South Indian Bank Notification Carefully.
- Eligible Candidates may apply online for PO & Clerk Posts.
- Pay your Application Fee through online mode.
- attached all document which is mentioned above.
- recheck your application form.
- Click on Submit Button for registration.
Conclusion: South Indian Bank Department will release a notification for 545 Probationary Officer and Clerk Vacancies. interested candidates may apply online for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 from links given above.