|Southern Railway Jobs 2018 For 737 Apprentice Jobs|
|SR Railway recruitment 2018 For 627 Apprentice Jobs|
Dear Friend, Are you want to career in Railway Department ??? If Yes, Then Here is a good news for you. Southern Railway Department has recently issued employment notification for 737 Apprentices Jobs. Candidates who are interested in Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 for Apprentices vacancy can fill application form. Applicants should apply through offline mode. Last date of filling up Southern Railway Vacancy Application Form is 23.02.2018. Further information about SR Railway Jobs 2018 you can collect from below article.
Railway Department of India, Southern Region inviting application form for filling up Southern Railway Vacancies 2018. Interested candidates who are also eligible for SR Railway Vacancies can fill prescribed application form. Southern Railway Apprentices Jobs Application form is available here. You can download Chennai Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 form from here or official site. Other details like education qualification, age limit, application fees, selection process and how to apply is mention below section.
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details of SR Railway Apprentices Vacancies
- SR Railway Recruitment Criteria – What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Southern Railway Vacancies 2018 ?
- How To Check Southern Railway Apprentices Vacancy Application Fees, Selection Process & Pay Scale ?
- Fill Application Form of SR Railway Apprentices Job 2018 | What is the Enclosures of Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 ?
- Brief Details About Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 – SR Railway Apprentice Jobs
- What is the Required Eligibility Criteria For Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 ? SR Railway Jobs Criteria
- How To Check Application Fees, Pay Scale & Selection Criteria For Southern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2018 ?
- How Can I Fill Application Form For Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Jobs ?
Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details of SR Railway Apprentices Vacancies
Name of Department : Southern Railway (SR Railway)
Total Vacancies : 737 Jobs
Name of vacancy : Apprentices
Job Location : Chennai
Mode of Application : offline
official site : www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Division Wise Distribution of SR Railway Vacancies – Southern Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018
- Carriage and Wagon Workshop/Perambur – Freshers & Ex. ITI : 300 Posts
- Electrical Workshop/Perambur- Freshers & Ex. ITI : 93 Posts
- Loco Works/Perambur- Ex. ITI Only : 201 Posts
- Engineering Workshop/Arakkonam – Ex. ITI Only : 17 Posts
- Chennai Division – ELS/AJJ- Ex. ITI Only : 12 Posts
- Chennai Division RS/AVD- Ex. ITI Only : 15 Posts
- Chennai Division RS/TBM- Ex. ITI Only : 40 Posts
- Chennai Division DSL/TNP- Ex. ITI Only : 07 Posts
- Chennai Division C&W/BBQ- Ex. ITI Only : 25 Posts
- Chennai Division RS/RPM- Ex. ITI Only : 04 Posts
- Railway Hospital/Perambur- Fresher & Ex. ITI : 23 Posts
Important Dates for Southern Railway Apprentices Vacancy 2018 –
SR Railway Notification No. : CPB/P1/98/Act/TP/Vol.XXI
Starting date of issuing Southern Railway Job Form : 23.01.2018
Closing date of Submit SR Railway Vacancy Form : 23.02.2018
SR Railway Recruitment Criteria – What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Southern Railway Vacancies 2018 ?
Applicants who are looking eligibility criteria should read given below section. Here we are published trade wise education qualification and age limit details. You must check eligibility criteria before you going to fill Southern Railway Vacancy application form. More details you can collect from SR Railway Job Notification.
Required Age Limit for Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 –
Age criteria is based as on 23.01.2018. The minimum age required for SR Railway Apprentices Vacancy is 15 Years. Maximum age limit for Southern Railway Jobs is 24 Years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for 03 Years OBC category, 05 Year SC/ST and 10 years PH candidates. Trade & Category wise age limit for Southern Railway Apprentices Vacancies is mention below section.
|S.No.||Category||Southern Railway Recruitment Trade||Age Limit|
|01.||Fresher||Welder, Painter,Fitter,Electrician and R&AC||15-22 Years|
|02.||Fresher||Medical Laboratory Technician|
(Radiology, Pathology and Cardiology)
|03.||Ex. ITI||Welder, Carpenter, Painter,Wireman,|
Fitter,Electrician and R&AC, Winder (Armature)
Electronics Mechanic, Turner,
Machinist, Diesel Mechanic, MMV,PASAA
|15 –24 Years|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 Required Education Qualification – Apprentice Posts
- Fresher Category : For SR Railway Recruitment candidates should passed 10th under 10+2 exam scheme or its equivalent. Applicants should complete their education qualification in science stream for Medical Laboratory Technician post. Rest details you should read Southern Railway Recruitment Notification.
- Ex. ITI Category : Applicants should have passed 10th under 10+2 System of Education or its equivalent. For Southern Railway Apprentices Job participants also have ITI Course certificate in relevant trade recognized by Government. More details your should read SR Railway Apprentices Job Notification.
How To Check Southern Railway Apprentices Vacancy Application Fees, Selection Process & Pay Scale ?
Before going to fill SR Railway Recruitment Application Form, all of you advised that you should check other details. Applicants read about selection criteria, check application fees, Training period and monthly stipend. Details are mention below section of article.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 Required Application Fees –
Male Aspirants of General and OBC Category have to pay Rs. 100/-. You should drawn your fees in the favour of Workshop Personnel Officer, Carriage and Wagon Works, Southern Railway, Perambur, Chennai – 600023 payable at Chennai. For Southern Railway Jobs SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are not required to pay any application fees.
Selection Criteria For SR Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018 –
Candidates selection will be made on the basis of merit list. Sothern Railway Jobs selection made with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Matriculation. For more details check official SR Railway Jobs Notification.
Pay Scale & Monthly Stipend For Southern Railway Apprentices Jobs 2018 – SR Railway Apprentice Stipend
Applicants who are selected for SR Railway Recruitment get a monthly stipend during training period. Year wise monthly stipend details are available on given below section.
- During the First Year Training applicants get Rs. 5700/- as a stipend and Diesel Mechanic will get Rs. 5900/-
- Second Year Training period participants get Rs. 6500/- as a monthly salary. Diesel Mechanic monthly salary during 2nd year will be Rs. 6700/-
- During Third year of Training candidates will get Rs. 7350/- per month. 3rd year salary DM will be Rs. 7550/-. For more you should read Southern Railway Notification.
Fill Application Form of SR Railway Apprentices Job 2018 | What is the Enclosures of Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 ?
Interested and eligible participants should apply through offline mode. You should apply through prescribed application form. Applicants should download it through official site www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in or from here. Fill application form with all required details such as personal and educational. Paste photograph in photo section and then give signature in required place. Duly filled application form along with enclosures should send to given below address.
Southern Railway Jobs Required Enclosures – Apprentices Vacancy
- DOB Proof attested copy
- Academic Qualification Certificate attested copy in case of Fresher’s & MLT
- Certificate of Academic & Technical Qualification (ITI) Attested copy
- Community Certificate for SC/ST/OBC
- Disability Certificate for PH candidates
- Proof of Employment Exchange Registration
- Rest details should check Chennai SR Railway Apprentices Job Notification
Where To Send Southern Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018 Application Form ?
Duly filled application form along with enclosures send to the address mention below. The envelop must prescribed as “Application for Engagement as Act Apprentice- Combined Notification No. 1/2017/Act/App/CW/Per”. Then send to the Workshop Personnel Officer, Office of the Chief Workshop Manager, Carriage and Wagon Works, Southern Railway, Ayanavaram, Chennai-600023 by ordinary post only.
Important Links for SR Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018 – Southern Railway Vacancies
Conclusion : Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 for 737 Act Apprentices Vacancies. Apply Offline from 23.01.2018. You can send prescribed application form before on 23.02.2018. Check more details by using the above article.
Dear applicants, If you are searching Railway Jobs then here is good news for you. Southern Railway Department has issued notification for filling up 624 Apprentice Vacancies. all the candidates who are interested in Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 for Apprentice Jobs can fill application form through mode here. Closing date for filling up Southern Railway Jobs Application Form is 21.02.2018. To get more information about SR Railway vacancies then read the below article.
Indian Railway Southern Region is inviting application form for filling SR Railway Apprentice Vacancies. All the Candidates who have hold Respective Trade ITI Certificate they can apply application form for Southern Railway Vacancies 2018. Submission of application form for Southern Railway Apprentice Vacancies has been started from 22.01.2018. Rest of the details like Education, age, Pay Scale & Other is mention in below section.
Brief Details About Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 – SR Railway Apprentice Jobs
Name of the Department : Southern Railway
Known As : SR Railway
Total No. of Posts : 627 Posts
Name of the vacancies : Apprentice Jobs
Job Cadre : Govt. Jobs
Official website : www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Mode of Application : Offline Mode
Division of Southern Railway Vacancies – SR Railway Apprentice Bharti
Dear Applicants. in this section we are providing Trade & Training Center wise division of Southern Railway Jobs 2018. Candidates can also check more information about SR Railway Recruitment From official notification.
- Fresher & Ex ITI Candidates For Central Workshop Ponmalai : 321 Posts
- For ITI Candidates For Tiruchirappalli Division : 164 Posts
- ITI Candidates for Madurai Division : 139 Posts
- Fresher Non ITI in Medical Department : 03 Posts
Important Dates For Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 –
Notification No. : 1/2017-18
No. : GPB (A)128/Act./Engagement-27
Dater of issuing Southern Railway Jobs Notification : 22.01.2018
Closing Date for submit SR Railway Recruitment Form : 21.02.2018
What is the Required Eligibility Criteria For Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 ? SR Railway Jobs Criteria
Applicants if you are going to fill application form for Southern Railway Vacancies & looking for Eligibility Criteria then read the below section. Here our naukri.today team is providing Trade wise required education & age Criteria for SR Railway Apprentice Vacancies. More information you can collect from official Notification.
Education Qualification for Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 –
- For ITI & Ex ITI Candidates : Candidates must have passed 8th/10th/12th with ITI In respective trade from any recognized Institute.
- For Non ITI – Medical Department Posts : 12th passed with Physics, Chemistry & Biology subject.
Age Criteria For Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Bharti
Age of the candidates must be not more then 24 years as on 21.02.2018. Candidates can check post wise Age Criteria for Southern Railway Vacancies from official notification. Relaxation in age is applicable as per department rules & regulation for SR Railway Bharti.
How To Check Application Fees, Pay Scale & Selection Criteria For Southern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2018 ?
Application Fees For Filling Form For SR Railway Recruitment 2018 –
Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as application fees for Southern Railway Recruitment through Postal Order. Fess must be deposit in Favour of Workshop Personnel, Southern railway, Golden Rock, Tiruchirappalli- 620 004.
Pay Scale & Monthly Salary For Southern Railway Apprentice Vacancies –
Selected candidates for SR Railway Apprentice Vacancies will paid per month stipend as per department norms. In the below section we are providing Post & Year wise stipend of the selected candidates for Southern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2018.
Selection Criteria For Southern Railway Jobs 2018 – SR Railway Apprentice Recruitment
Candidates will selected for Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 on the basis of Qualification Marks. Merit list will prepare on the basis of Marks obtain in 8th/10th/12th & ITI Course. More details you can check from official SR Railway Jobs Notification.
How Can I Fill Application Form For Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Jobs ?
Applicants who are interested in SR Railway Apprentice Vacancies can fill application form here till the last date. Read the below steps which is helpful for filling application form for Southern Railway Vacancies 2018 : –
- Candidates, first of all log on to the official website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now click on News section >>Announcements >>> Golden Rock.
- Then read all the information mention in Southern Railway Apprentice Jobs Notification.
- If you are eligible then download Application Form.
- Take a print out of Apprentice application Form.
- Fill all details properly in form.
- Attach your recent passport size photo & other documents with form.
- Deposit application fess & Attach a copy with application form.
- Now send the application form correct postal address.
Southern Railway Apprentice Application Form postal Address :
The Workshop Personnel Officer,
Personnel Branch, Central Workshop, Ponmalai,
Tiruchirappalli – 620 004.
Important Links For Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 – SR Railway Jobs
Also Check :-
Conclusion : Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 For 627 Apprentice Vacancies. candidates can fill application form for Southern Railway Jobs 2018 on or before the last date 21.02.2018. Check more details by reading the above article.