SSC CGL Syllabus 2019 | Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has conducted Combined Graduate Level Tier I (CGLE – 2018) Examination from 04.06.2019 to 19.06.2019. Candidates who qualify in Tire I will participate in Tire II Examination. The Department has scheduled Tire II from 11.09.2019 to 13.09.2019. Applicants who are appearing in Tire II examination must check here SSC CGL Exam Pattern & topic Wise CGL Tire II syllabus PDF. The Tire-II Examination will take place through online mode. So must start preparing for Tire-II. Here we provided you links to download SSC CGL Syllabus 2019.
How to Get Success in CGLE 2018 ?| SSC CGL Syllabus PDF 2018-19 & Details For CGLE 2018
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||SSC CGL Examination 2019|
|Number of Vacancies||9000+ vacancies|
|Posts Title||Combine Graduation Level Posts|
|SSC CGL Tire-II Examination Mode||Online Examination|
|Tire-I Exam Date||04 June 2019 to 19 June 2019|
|SSC CGL Tire-II Exam Date||11 September 2019 to 13 September 2019|
|SSC CGL Tire-II Syllabus status||Now Available|
What is the Selection Process, Exam Pattern & SSC CGL Syllabus? How to start preparation for CGL 2018-19 Exam?
The Scheme of the Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below
- 1st Tier : Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- 2nd Tier : Main Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- 3rd Tier : Descriptive Test (Essay & Letter Writing)
- 4th Tier : Computer Proficiency Test, /Interview or Skill Test, where applicable Candidates opting for post of Sub-Inspector in CPOs will be required to undergo Physical Endurance Test (PET)/Medical Examination at any convenient time after declaration of result of Tier I.
Tier 1 Exam | SSC CGL Syllabus Exam Pattern PDF : Written Examination (Objective Multiple Type Question).
- Number of papers : 4 Papers
- Total Marks : 200 marks (each papers of 50 marks).
- Time Duration : 02 hours.
- Negative Marking : 0.25 marks.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness , Aptitude and English
|Serial No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Allotted|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||A cumulative time of 60 minutes|
CGL Tier 2 Exam | SSC CGL Syllabus Exam Pattern PDF :- Main Written Exam (Objective Multiple Choice Type).
- Number of Paper : 04 Papers (General Studies, Statistics, Quantitative Abilities & English Language).
- Marks : 800 (Each paper of 200 marks).
- Duration : Each paper of 2 hours.
|Serial No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Allotted|
|1||Quantitative Ability||100||200||2 hours|
|2||English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
|4||General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200||2 hours|
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus TIER III: Descriptive Type Paper | SSC CGL Syllabus 2018-19
Candidates who are getting good marks in Tier 1 & 2 then, they are attending the Tier III. There are third stage of SSC CGL 2018 Selection Procedure is Descriptive Test. In this Descriptive Test, applicants can write Essay & Letter through Pan & Paper-based. There are 100 marks in CGL Tier III exam & time Duration is 60 minute. For reserve category, candidate time duration is 80 Minute (1 Hour 20 Minute.). Participants should get 33 % out off 100 will call for SSC CGL 2018 Tier 4 Selection Process.
Tier IV Computer Proficiency Test, /Interview or Skill Test: Only those candidates who secure at least the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination, will be eligible to appear in Tier IV. The Computer Proficiency Test & Skill Test will be held at the Commission’s Regional/Sub Regional Offices or at other Centres as may be decided by the SSC. Check Also Staff Selection Commission CGl Result 2019 for more details.
How should I plan my studies for the upcoming SSC CGL 2018-19 Exam ? Download SSC CGL Syllabus PDF 2018
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus Exam Pattern PDF : It is very important for the aspiring candidates to have complete knowledge of the exam pattern & syllabus of the exam they are preparing for, so that they can prepare a better and neat time table by covering all the topics as per official syllabus and pattern. Candidates are advised to prepare strictly according to new exam pattern & selection scheme to crack upcoming SSC CGL 2018 Exam.
English Comprehension: SSC CGL Syllabus 2018
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Antonyms etc.
General Awareness : SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2018
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Union Budget.
- Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Important Days.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Banking Awareness.
- International & National Organizations.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 for General Intelligence & Reasoning :
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Blood Relationships.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Number Series.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Alphabet Series.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Non Verbal Reasoning.
- Visual Ability etc.
Quantitative Aptitude Subject For SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Statement – Conclusions
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Series Completion.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Alphabet Test.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Eligibility Test.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Theme Detection.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Pie – Charts.
- Bar Graphs.
- Data Analysis.
- Line Graphs.
- Case lets.
- Combined data sets.
- Probability/ Series.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier II Exam Syllabus 2018/ SSC CGL Syllabus 2018-19
|Subjects CGLE 2018||SSC CGL Exam Syllabus for the Papers|
|Paper-1 :- SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 for Quantitative Aptitude||The questions will be asked to test the ability of the applicants about the use of numbers and number sense. The scope of the test will be the determination of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationship between numbers, Percentage, Ratio & Proportions, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit & loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and Distance, Time & Work, Basic Algebraic identities of School, Algebra & Elementary Surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, Tangents, Angles subtended by chords of circles etc.|
|Paper-2 :- SSC CGL Exam Syllabus For English Language and Comprehension||Questions will be asked to test the understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on spot the error, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, spelling/detecting mis-spelt words, idioms & phrases etc.|
|Paper-3 :-SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus for Commerce/Mathematics/
|For investigator Grade-II post which comprise of Primary and Secondary Data, Method of collection of data, Tabulation of data, Graphs and Charts, Frequency Distribution, Diagrammatic presentation of frequency distribution etc.|
How to Crack this SSC CGLE – 2018-19 | Some Frequently Asked Questions For SSC CGL Syllabus PDF 2018-19
Tips to Clear CGL Exam | Download SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2018-19
Do maximum no. of questions but only do those you know well.
- Always do those question first which you see easy to you.
- Don’t be in a hurry when solving the paper.
- Use all the shortcuts / concepts you know to solve the paper as quickly as you can. The more questions you solve correctly, the more are the chances of you getting the test qualified.
- Always do the easy section first and then move on to the tougher one.
- If a question is found tough, leave it and move on to other question. Don’t stuck on a question.
- Always wear a watch when in any exam to keep yourself updated with time.
- Don’t do those question in which you seems confused as there is negative marking.
Easy Step To Download SSC CGL Tier II Syllabus 2018-19 | SSC CGL Syllabus Exam Pattern PDF Available Here
- Log on the official site of SSC CGL at www.ssc.nic.in.
- Then on the home page go in the SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus section.
- In this section participants will be able to get SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2018.
- Check the link and download the details for SSC Syllabus Exam Pattern PDF.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Previous Year Papers: Tier 1 & Tier II
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Previous Year Question
- Staff Selection Commission CGL Quantitative Aptitude Previous Paper
- Download SSC CGL Previous Year Paper For Tier I & II
Examination Center:- Examination Center will be from these regions.
- Staff Selection Commission CGLE 2018 (NR), New Delhi
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018 (SR), Chennai
- Staff Selection Commission CGLE 2018 (CR), Allahabad
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018 (WR), Mumbai
- Staff Selection Commission CGLE 2018 (ER), Kolkata
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018 (MPR), Raipur
- Staff Selection Commission CGLE 2018 (KKR), Bangalore
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018 (NWR), Chandigarh
- Staff Selection Commission CGLE 2018 (NER), Guwahati
Important Link For SSC CGL Syllabus Pdf 2018 | Staff Selection Commission CGLE Previous Paper Link :
Also Check :
Conclusion: We are providing the exam pattern & SSC CGL Syllabus 2018. Applied candidates are advised to start the preparation by using SSC CGL Exam Syllabus and exam pattern. we will keep on providing useful information, study plan, and study notes for SSC CGLE – 2018 on a regular basis.