Great opportunity for the applicants who have completed their Graduation degree can check SSC CGL 2018 Vacancies notification. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is holding Combined Graduate Level Tier II , II, III (CGLE – 2018) Examination. Applicants who are interested should download the SSC CGL Syllabus PDF 2018. Candidates should also know the SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus & CGL exam pattern pdf, because preparation of those topics which are not in SSC CGL Exam syllabus is just waste of time. Read the below article to know how to start preparation for SSC CGL 2018 Exam.
The Staff Selection Commission is an authorized organization working under the Government of India. SSC conducts the CGL Tier 1, 2, 3 & 4 exam. As we know the value of SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus. Candidates who are going to appear in this examination should need to know the SSC CGL Syllabus PDF 2018, because after this they will able to plan that how to manage their time in exam. If candidates initially get aware about the SSC CGL Exam Syllabus/ Exam Pattern PDF so they can prepare better for the exam. Candidates can check the SSC CGL Tier I, II Syllabus 2018.
How to Get Success in CGLE 2018 ?| SSC CGL Syllabus PDF 2018 & Details For CGLE 2018
SSC will be going to conduct the Combined Graduation Level Exam 2018 in the month of July/August 2018. SSC CGL 2018 Notification is now available. If any changes in the Exam pattern and SSC Syllabus, then we will update all the details on this page then, candidates need to stay connected with us.
Name of the Department : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of the Exam : SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018
Also Known as : SSC CGL Exam 2018
Category : SSC CGL Syllabus PDF 2018 /Exam Pattern
SSC CGL 2018 Vacancy : 9000 (approx.)
Last date to submit SSC CGL Online Form : 04th June 2018
CGLE 2018 Events : April 2018 To December 2018
SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus : Avaliable Here
Examination Center :- Examination center will be from these region.
- Staff Selection Commission CGLE 2018 (NR), New Delhi
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018 (SR), Chennai
- Staff Selection Commission CGLE 2018 (CR), Allahabad
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018 (WR), Mumbai
- Staff Selection Commission CGLE 2018 (ER), Kolkata
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018 (MPR), Raipur
- Staff Selection Commission CGLE 2018 (KKR), Bangalore
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018 (NWR), Chandigarh
- Staff Selection Commission CGLE 2018 (NER), Guwahati
What is the Selection Process, Exam Pattern & SSC CGL Syllabus, How to start preparation for CGL 2018 Exam ?
Selection Criteria of SSC CGL 2018 Exam : Applied Candidate should be selected on the basis of Written Exam & Interview. Written Exam will held in two stage i.e. Tier I & tier II. The candidate who qualified in written exam the call for Tier III (Descriptive Test). After Descriptive Test selected applicants are call for Computer Proficiency Test, Skill Test & Document Verification. Last stage is final selection, it means candidate who qualified all selection criteria for SSC CGLE 2018 & cutoff marks.
The Scheme of the Examination will be conducted in three tiers as indicated below
- 1st Tier : Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- 2nd Tier : Main Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- 3rd Tier : Descriptive Test (Essay & Letter Writing)
- 4th Tier : Computer Proficiency Test, /Interview or Skill Test, where applicable Candidates opting for post of Sub-Inspector in CPOs will be required to undergo Physical Endurance Test (PET)/Medical Examination at any convenient time after declaration of result of Tier I.
Tier 1 Exam | SSC CGL Syllabus Exam Pattern PDF : Written Examination (Objective Multiple Type Question).
- Number of papers : 4 Papers (General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Aptitude and English).
- Total Marks : 200 marks (each papers of 50 marks).
- Time Duration : 02 hours.
- Negative Marking : 0.25 marks.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness , Aptitude and English
CGL Tier 2 Exam | SSC CGL Syllabus Exam Pattern PDF :- Main Written Exam (Objective Multiple Choice Type).
- Number of Paper : 04 Papers (General Studies, Statistics, Quantitative Abilities & English Language).
- Marks : 800 (Each paper of 200 marks).
- Duration : Each paper of 2 hours.
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus TIER III : Descriptive Type Paper | SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 :
Candidate who are getting good marks in Tier 1 & 2 then, they are attending the Tier III. There are third stage of SSC CGL 2018 Selection Procedure is Descriptive Test. In this Descriptive Test, applicants can write Essay & Letter through Pan & Paper based. There are 100 marks in CGL Tier III exam & time Duration is 60 minute. For reserve category candidate time duration is 80 Minute (1 Hour 20 Minute.). Participants should get 33 % out off 100 will call for SSC CGL 2018 Tier 4 Selection Process.
Tier IV Computer Proficiency Test, /Interview or Skill Test : Only those candidates who secure at least the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination, will be eligible to appear in the Tier IV. The Computer Proficiency Test & Skill Test will be held at the Commission’s Regional/Sub Regional Offices or at other Centres as may be decided by the SSC. Check Also Staff Selection Commission CGl Result 2018 for more details.
How should I plan my studies for the upcoming SSC CGL 2018 exam ?, SSC CGL Syllabus PDF 2018
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus Exam Pattern PDF : It is very important for the aspiring candidates to have complete knowledge of the exam pattern & syllabus of the exam they are preparing for, so that they can prepare a better and neat time table by covering all the topics as per official syllabus and pattern. Candidates are advised to prepare strictly according to new exam pattern & selection scheme to crack upcoming SSC CGL 2018 Exam.
English Comprehension: SSC CGL Syllabus 2018
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Antonyms etc.
General Awareness : SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2018
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Union Budget.
- Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Important Days.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Banking Awareness.
- International & National Organizations.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 for General Intelligence & Reasoning :
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Blood Relationships.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Number Series.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Alphabet Series.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Non Verbal Reasoning.
- Visual Ability etc.
Quantitative Aptitude Subject For SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Statement – Conclusions
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Series Completion.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Alphabet Test.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Eligibility Test.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Theme Detection.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Pie – Charts.
- Bar Graphs.
- Data Analysis.
- Line Graphs.
- Case lets.
- Combined data sets.
- Probability/ Series.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier II Exam Syllabus 2018/ SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 :
|Subjects CGLE 2018||SSC CGL Exam Syllabus for the Papers|
|Paper-1 :- SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 for Quantitative Aptitude||The questions will be asked to test the ability of the applicants about the use of numbers and number sense. The scope of the test will be the determination of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationship between numbers, Percentage, Ratio & Proportions, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit & loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and Distance, Time & Work, Basic Algebraic identities of School, Algebra & Elementary Surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, Tangents, Angles subtended by chords of circles etc.|
|Paper-2 :- SSC CGL Exam Syllabus For English Language and Comprehension||Questions will be asked to test the understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on spot the error, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, spelling/detecting mis-spelt words, idioms & phrases etc.|
|Paper-3 :-SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus for Commerce/Mathematics/
|For investigator Grade-II post which comprise of Primary and Secondary Data, Method of collection of data, Tabulation of data, Graphs and Charts, Frequency Distribution, Diagrammatic presentation of frequency distribution etc.|
How to Crack this SSC CGLE – 2018 | How to Download SSC CGL Syllabus PDF 2018 :
Tips to clear CGL Exam | SSC CGL Exam Syllabus | SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus Exam Pattern PDF :
- Do maximum no. of questions but only do those you know well.
- Always do those question first which you see easy to you.
- Don’t be in a hurry when solving the paper.
- Use all the shortcuts / concepts you know to solve the paper as quickly as you can. The more questions you solve correctly, the more are the chances of you getting the test qualified.
- Always do the easy section first and then move on to the tougher one.
- If a question is found tough, leave it and move on to other question. Don’t stuck on a question.
- Always wear a watch when in any exam to keep yourself updated with time.
- Don’t do those question in which you seems confused as there is negative marking.
Easy Step To Download SSC CGL Tier II Syllabus 2018 | SSC CGL Syllabus Exam Pattern PDF :
Applicants who want to download SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2018 can check the below-mentioned steps to grab the details easily. There are official links which will help to download the Exam Pattern & SSC CGL Syllabus PDF 2018 directly from the official site.
- Log on the official site of SSC CGL at www.ssc.nic.in.
- Then on the home page go in the SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus section.
- In this section participants will be able to get SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2018.
- Check the link and download the details for SSC Syllabus Exam Pattern PDF.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Previous Year Papers: Tier 1 & Tier II
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Previous Year Question
- Staff Selection Commission CGL Quantitative Aptitude Previous Paper
- Download SSC CGL Previous Year Paper For Tier I & II
Important Link For SSC CGL Syllabus Pdf 2018 | Staff Selection Commission CGLE Previous Paper Link :
Also Check :
Conclusion : We are providing the exam pattern & SSC CGL Syllabus 2018. Applied candidates are advised to start the prepare by using SSC CGL Exam Syllabus and exam pattern. we will keep on providing useful information, study plan, and study notes for SSC CGLE – 2018 on regular basis.