Have you applied for SSC CGL 2020 and are searching for SSC CGL Syllabus 2020? if yes then stay tuned with this page. Here we are providing the complete study material for the SSC CGL Exam 2020 for Tier 1, 2 and 3. Candidates who have applied for the posts must download the SSC CGl Exam Syllabus 2020 here from below with the Latest Exam pattern. The Staff Selection Commission will soon conduct the SSC CGl Tier 1 Exam 2020 in the upcoming month of March 2020. The date of the SSC CGL Computer Based Online Exam is from 2nd to 11th March 2020. Candidates should collect the complete syllabus and exam pattern to get better marks in this exam. This page contains the complete details for all candidates. Further details can check from below.
Fresh Updates As on 28.02.2020: SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2020 For Tier 1, 2 & 3 is now available here. Candidates should download the complete syllabus here with the latest exam pattern from below. The exam is so near. Collect the detailed form below…
General Details About SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2020 Syllabus and Exam Pattern | SSC CGL Exam Schedule 2020
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||SSC CGL Examination 2020|
|Number of Vacancies||9000+ vacancies|
|Posts Title||Combine Graduation Level Posts|
|SSC CGL Tire-II Examination Mode||Online Examination|
|Tire-I Exam Date||2nd to 11th March 2020|
|SSC CGL Syllabus 2020 Status||Now Available|
What are the Important Dates for SSC CGL Exam 2020?
|SSC CGL Application Status||28th January 2020|
|SSC CGL 2020 Admit Card Release Date||Last week of February 2020|
|SSC CGL 2020 Tier-I Exam||2nd to 11th March 2020 (CBE)|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Exam||22nd June to 25th June 2020(CBE)|
|SSC CGL Tier-III Exam (Des)||22nd June to 25th June 2020|
What is the Selection Process, Exam Pattern & SSC CGL Syllabus? How to start preparation for CGL 2020 Exam?
The Scheme of the Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- 1st Tier: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- 2nd Tier: Main Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- 3rd Tier: Descriptive Test (Essay & Letter Writing)
- 4th Tier: Computer Proficiency Test, /Interview or Skill Test, where applicable Candidates opting for post of Sub-Inspector in CPOs will be required to undergo Physical Endurance Test (PET)/Medical Examination at any convenient time after declaration of result of Tier I.
What is the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2020? | Download SSC CGl Tier 1 Syllabus 2020 PDF
- Number of papers: 4 Papers
- Total Marks: 200 marks (each paper of 50 marks).
- Time Duration: 02 hours.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks.
|Serial No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Allotted|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||A cumulative time of 60 minutes|
What is the SSC CGl Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2020? | SSC CGL Tier-II Syllabus 2020 PDF
- Number of Paper: 04 Papers (General Studies, Statistics, Quantitative Abilities & English Language).
- Marks: 800 (Each paper of 200 marks).
- Duration: Each paper of 2 hours.
|Serial No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Allotted|
|1||Quantitative Ability||100||200||2 hours|
|2||English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
|4||General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200||2 hours|
What is the SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Pattern 2020? | Get SSC CGL Syllabus 2020 Tier 3
Candidates who are getting good marks in Tier 1 & 2 then, they are attending the Tier III. There is the third stage of the SSC CGL 2020 Selection Procedure is the Descriptive Test. In this Descriptive Test, applicants can write Essay & Letter through Pan & Paper-based. There are 100 marks in the CGL Tier III exam & time Duration is 60 minutes. For the reserved category, the candidate time duration is 80 Minute (1 Hour 20 Minute.). Participants should get 33 % out of 100 will call for SSC CGL Tier 4 Selection Process.
What is the SSC CGL Tier IV Computer Proficiency Test, /Interview or Skill Test Pattern 2020?
Only those candidates who secure at least the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination will be eligible to appear in Tier IV. The Computer Proficiency Test & Skill Test will be held at the Commission’s Regional/Sub Regional Offices or at other Centres as may be decided by the SSC. Check Also Staff Selection Commission CGl Result 2019 for more details.
How should I plan my studies for the upcoming SSC CGL 2020 Exam? Download SSC CGL Syllabus PDF 2020
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus Exam Pattern PDF: It is very important for the aspiring candidates to have complete knowledge of the exam pattern & syllabus of the exam they are preparing for so that they can prepare a better and neat time table by covering all the topics as per official syllabus and pattern. Candidates are advised to prepare strictly according to new exam pattern & selection scheme to crack the upcoming SSC CGL Exam.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2020 English Comprehension:
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Antonyms etc.
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2020 General Awareness:
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Union Budget.
- Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Important Days.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Banking Awareness.
- International & National Organizations.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2020 for General Intelligence & Reasoning :
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Blood Relationships.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Number Series.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Alphabet Series.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Visual Ability etc.
SSC CGL 2020 Syllabus Quantitative Aptitude:
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Statement – Conclusions
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Series Completion.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Alphabet Test.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Eligibility Test.
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Theme Detection.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Pie – Charts.
- Bar Graphs.
- Data Analysis.
- Line Graphs.
- Case lets.
- Combined data sets.
- Probability/ Series.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier II Exam Syllabus 2020 / SSC CGL Syllabus 2020
|Subjects CGLE 2020||SSC CGL Exam Syllabus for the Papers|
|Paper-1:- SSC CGL Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude||The questions will be asked to test the ability of the applicants about the use of numbers and number sense. The scope of the test will be the determination of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationship between numbers, Percentage, Ratio & Proportions, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and Distance, Time & Work, Basic Algebraic identities of School, Algebra & Elementary Surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, Tangents, Angles subtended by chords of circles, etc.|
|Paper-2:- SSC CGL Exam Syllabus For English Language and Comprehension||Questions will be asked to test the understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on the spot the error, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, spelling/detecting misspelled words, idioms & phrases, etc.|
|Paper-3:-SSC CGL Syllabus for Commerce/Mathematics/|
|For investigator Grade-II post which comprises of Primary and Secondary Data, Method of collection of data, Tabulation of data, Graphs and Charts, Frequency Distribution, Diagrammatic presentation of frequency distribution, etc.|
How to Crack this SSC CGLE 2020 | Some Frequently Asked Questions For SSC CGL Syllabus PDF 2020
Tips to Clear CGL Exam | Download SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2020
Do maximum no. of questions but only do those you know well.
- Always do those questions first which you see easy to you.
- Don’t be in a hurry when solving the paper.
- Use all the shortcuts/concepts you know to solve the paper as quickly as you can. The more questions you solve correctly, the more are the chances of you getting the test qualified.
- Always do the easy section first and then move on to the tougher ones.
- If a question is found tough, leave it and move on to another question. Don’t stick to a question.
- Always wear a watch when in any exam to keep yourself updated with time.
- Don’t do those question in which you seems confused as there is negative marking.
Easy Step To Download SSC CGL Tier-II Syllabus 2020 | SSC CGL Syllabus Exam Pattern PDF Available Here
- Log on to the official site of SSC CGL at www.ssc.nic.in.
- Then on the home page go in the SSC CGL Syllabus section.
- In this section, participants will be able to get SSC CGL Exam Syllabus.
- Check the link and download the details for SSC Syllabus Exam Pattern PDF.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Previous Year Papers: Tier 1 & Tier II
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Previous Year Question
- Staff Selection Commission CGL Quantitative Aptitude Previous Paper
- Download SSC CGL Previous Year Paper For Tier I & II
Examination Center:- Examination Center will be from these regions.
- Staff Selection Commission CGLE 2020 (NR), New Delhi
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2020 (SR), Chennai
- Staff Selection Commission CGLE 2020 (CR), Allahabad
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2020 (WR), Mumbai
- Staff Selection Commission CGLE 2020 (ER), Kolkata
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2020 (MPR), Raipur
- Staff Selection Commission CGLE 2020 (KKR), Bangalore
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2020 (NWR), Chandigarh
- Staff Selection Commission CGLE 2020 (NER), Guwahati
Important Link For SSC CGL Syllabus PDF 2020 | Staff Selection Commission CGLE Previous Paper Link :
Also Check :
Conclusion: We are providing the exam pattern & SSC CGL Syllabus. Applied candidates are advised to start the preparation by using SSC CGL Exam Syllabus and exam pattern. we will keep on providing useful information, study plan, and study notes for SSC CGLE 2020 on a regular basis.