Are you looking SSC CGL Notification 2018 ??? If yes, then here is good news for you. Staff Selection Commission has recently announced the release date of SSC CGL Application Form 2018. The advertisement of Combined Graduate level Examination will get published on 05th May 2018. There are total 8089 (tentative) vacancies. Candidates who are waiting for SSC CGL Vacancy can apply online either here or official site. The application form is starting from 05th May 2018. The last date of SSC CGL Online Form is 04th June 2018. Furthermore, details are available on below section.
Staff Selection Commission is inviting CGL Online Form for Graduate & above candidates. Applicants who complete their Graduation in any stream are eligible for SSC CGL 2018 Application Form. The online registration is available from 05th May 2018 to 04th June 2018. There is four examination conducts by the department for filling up various vacancies. SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 online form available here as well as official site. Furthermore, details like SSC CGL Exam Date, Eligibility criteria, fees and others check on under section.
Fresh Update as on 07.05.2018 : SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018 Notification is available here. The last of online registration for SSC CGL Application Form is 04th June 2018. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode. The SSC CGL Online Form link is available on below section.
- 1 What is the Summary of SSC CGL Notification 2018 ? Brief Information of Staff Selection Commission CGL Application Form 2018
- 2 Who are Eligible for SSC CGL Jobs 2018 ? Eligibility Criteria of Staff Selection Commission CGL Online Form 2018
- 3 What is the Selection Procedure of SSC CGL Jobs 2018 ? What is the Payment of Application Fees Method ?
- 4 How To Fill SSC CGL 2018 Application Form ? Process to Filling Up SSC CGL Online Form/ SSC CGL Notification 2018
What is the Summary of SSC CGL Notification 2018 ? Brief Information of Staff Selection Commission CGL Application Form 2018
|Name of Department||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Examination Name||Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018/CGL2018|
|Total Vacancies||9000 (Tentative)|
|Name of Post||Group B & C|
|Mode of Application||SSC CGL Online Form|
|Type of Examination||Online Exam (tier1, tier,2, tier3, tier4)|
Important Dates of SSC CGL Application Form 2018 – What is the Last Date of SSC CGL Jobs?
|Activities||Dates to remember|
|SSC CGL Notification Release Date||05th May 2018|
|Starting Date of apply online for Combined Graduate Level Exam||05th May 2018|
|Closing date of apply online for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018||04th June 2018|
|Releasing date of tier 1 exam admit card||July 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Date||25th July 2018 to 20th August 2018|
|Declaration of Result||September 2018|
|Other Remembering Dates||Update sson|
Who are Eligible for SSC CGL Jobs 2018 ? Eligibility Criteria of Staff Selection Commission CGL Online Form 2018
Candidates who wish to fill up SSC CGL 2018 Online Form must check eligibility criteria. It includes details of education qualification, age limit and others. Before apply applicants must ensure that they are eligible or not. In below section, we provide SSC CGL Notification Eligibility Criteria.
Demanded Education Qualification for SSC CGL Vacancy 2018
Appliers who want to apply for SSC CGL Online Form must hold Graduation Degree. Candidates degree should be in the relevant subject from recognized university. Here we provide details of some vacancies education qualification in below section. Candidates must check SSC CGL 2018 Recruitment qualification to apply online.
- For Statistical Investigator jobs : must hold Bachelor Degree in Statistics
- Assistant Audit Officer (AAO) : CA/CS/Master Degree in Commerce/ MBA/ PGDM and other from recognized university/Institute.
- Furthermore, details refer to SSC CGL Notification 2018.
Age Criteria for SSC Combined Graduate Level 2018 Application Form 2018
The minimum age requires for SSC CGL Recruitment is 18 years. Now the maximum age criteria 30 years from 27 years. Upper age relaxation for SSC CGL Application Form is also applicable as per govt. rules. Candidates who are belonging to OBC category also get 03 years maximum relaxation. While SC/ST candidates receive 05 years relaxation.
What is the Selection Procedure of SSC CGL Jobs 2018 ? What is the Payment of Application Fees Method ?
Participants Selection for SSC CGL 2018 Recruitment through written examination. Candidates who are going to fill up online form must qualify in a Computer-based test. Applicants who have qualified all levels then they are selected for various posts. The details of SSC CGL Notification 2018 for the written examination is given below.
- Tier I : Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (Online)
- Tier II : Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (Online)
- For Tier III : Descriptive Papers for Hindi/English (Offline)
- Tier IV : Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test
What is the Online Registration Fees for SSC CGL Application Form 2018 ?
Applicants who are moving to Fill SSC CGL Online Form must require to pay application Fees. Only General and OBC male candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- towards online registration fees. SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates do not need to pay any fees for SSC CGL Notification 2018. Fees will be paid through online or offline mode. Male candidates who are filled SSC CGL Recruitment form can pay fees using SBI Payment Gateway or Challan form. Furthermore details check official notification.
Pay Scale for SSC CGL Exam 2018 – Monthly Salary of SSC CGL Vacancy 2018
There are two pay band I & II. Salaries of applicants for SSC CGL 2018 Exam will be made according to pre-revised format. Selected candidates will receive their salary through given pay band. So before applying for SSC CGL Application form must check given below details.
- Pay Band I : Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-
- Pay Band II : Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-
How To Fill SSC CGL 2018 Application Form ? Process to Filling Up SSC CGL Online Form/ SSC CGL Notification 2018
Staff Selection Commission will be released online form for Combined Graduate Level Examination. Applicants who wish to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 can fill the online form. The online registration form is available on May 2018. Before going to filling up SSC CGL Application Form 2018 applicants must have valid email id and mobile no. Candidates also have scan copy of photograph and signature. How to Apply Online for SSC CGL 2018 Vacancy is mention on under section.
- First of all, go to official site i.e ssc.nic.in.
- Go to notice segment and find SSC CGL Notification 2018.
- The Click on Fill Up SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018 Online Form
- Go to part I registration process.
- Enter all require information on Part I segment.
- Submit SSC CGL Vacancy Online Form.
- Then go to part II Registration.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make payment of application fees.
- The click on final Submit of SSC CGL Job online form.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Important Links of SSC CGL Application Form 2018 – Where I Get SSC CGL Notification 2018 ?
|SSC CGL Exam 2018|
|SSC CGL Admit Card||Selection Procedure of SSC CGL Exam|
|SSC CGL Syllabus||SSC CGL Result|
|SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria|
Conclusion : Staff Selection Commission is going to publish SSC CGL Notification 2018. The Combined Graduate level online form is available from 05.05.2018. The last date of registration is 04th June 2018. Apply Online Here for SSC CGL Application Form 2018.