Introduction for SSC CHSL 2019: Staff Selection Commission is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries. It’s headquarter is located in New-Delhi, India. The SSC conducts the CHSL (10+2) examination in every year to recruit the eligible candidates or aspirants. Now many candidates are waiting for Application form of SSC CHSL. So we are informing such candidates that they will visit this article.
Notification of SSC 10 +2 Recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Commission is going to release an SSC CHSL 2019 Notification tentatively on 19.01.2019. There are 3259 DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant, PA/SA post of SSC 10+2 Recruitment 2019. SSC CHSL Application Form 2019 online submission has started from 19 January 2019. Candidates are advised to apply SSC CHSL 2019 Online Form before the last date 18th February 2019.
Short Description of SSC CHSL 2019 Notification Important Dates
Hello Friends, are you make his/ her career in SSC Department, then here is the latest news for you. Department has released SSC Online Form details. If you get more information about SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details you can check the below section.
Important Dates for filling Staff Selection Commission CHSL application form 2019
|SSC 10+2 Jobs Important Event||Dates|
|CHSL Notification Releasing Date||19 January 2019 (Tentatively)|
|Starting Date of Submit SSC CHSL Online Application Form||19 January 2019|
|Last Date to Submit SSC CHSL Application Form||18 February 2019|
|Closing Date For submission of application fee||19.01.2019 to 18.02.2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier- 1 Exam||Notified Soon|
|SSC CHSL Tier- 2 Exam||Notified Soon|
|Typing Test/Skill Test (Tier-III)||Update Soon|
SSC CHSL Application Form For 3259 LDC & DEO Vacancy
Name of Department: Staff Selection Commission
Exam Name: Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2019
Known as: SSC CHSL 2019
Total Post: 3259 Posts
Name of Post: LDC, DEO, Posting Assistant/Sorting Assistant and other Post
Apply Mode: Online registration process
SSC CHSL 2019 notification releasing website: ssconline.com
Classification of Staff Selection Commission CHSL 2019 Online Form
Total Number of Vacancies: 3259 Vacancies
Vacancy Name: LDC, DEO, Posting Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Other Vacancies
Check Here Posts Officered for SSC CHSL Vacancy 2019
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
Post-Wise Divison of SSC CHSL 2019 Jobs
- LDC and JSA: 898 posts
- PA-SA: 2359 posts
- DEO: 02 posts
- Grade A DEO: NIL
SSC CHSL Application Form 2019 Pay Scale | SSC 10+2 Jobs 2019
As per the old notification, we are providing salary structure and vacancy details.
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|1. Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant||2359 Post||PB –1 Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- (pre-revised)|
|2. Data Entry Operator||02 Post||Pay Band-1 Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-, Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- (pre-revised)|
|3. Lower Division Clerk & JSA||898 Post||Pay Band -1 Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-, Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- (pre-revised)|
Who Can I Apply For SSC CHSL Application Form 2019?
Applicants who are interested to appear in CHSL 2018 exam, can check all the required eligibility criteria. If candidate are qualified the Criteria which is required by SSC, then they can fill up the SSC 10+ 2 Online Form before the last date. So we are informing such candidates that they will visit article we have provided the 10+2 Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee Structure & other details.
SSC CHSL 2019 Educational Qualification
candidates who are Interested in applying for SSC CHSL Application Form should have passed 12th/ Intermediate or its equivalent education from any recognized College University for SSC 10+2 LDC DEO Various Vacancy.
Age Limit For SSC CHSL Application Form 2019 in LDC DEO
Candidates who are applying for these posts should have age more than 18 years and less than 27 years as on date 01/08/2017. Age relaxation of 05 years is applicable for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC applicants.
Application Fees for SSC 10+2 Form 2019
Candidates are required to make payment of Rs. 100 as an application fee. The fee will not be applicable for female, SC, ST & PH candidates. candidates can pay application fee through challan at any SBI branch, net banking, and any credit/debit cards.
Selection procedure as per the SSC CHSL 2019 Notification
Selection process comprises of three parts . The candidates who will qualify the Written Examination of SSC CHSL 2017 by securing the desired cutoff fixed by the Commission will be called to appear for the Descriptive Test. SSC has introduced the Descriptive Test in the scheme of SSC CHSL 2017 examination from this year. Subsequently, the candidates qualifying the Descriptive Test will be called for the Skill Test/Typing Test.
- 1st Step: Tier-1 Written Exam (Objective Type) (200 Marks) (Online Mode)
- 2nd Step: Tier-2 Written Exam (Descriptive Type) (100 Marks) (Offline Mode)
- 3rd Step: Tier-3 Skill Test / Typing Test (candidates who qualify the tier-2 exam will be called for Skill Test / Typing Test)
Check Here SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Pattern for Various Posts
|Parts||Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|1||General Intelligence (25 Ques)||50 Marks each||60 minutes|
|2||English (25 Ques)|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (25 Ques)|
|4||General Awareness (25 Ques)|
Easy Step To Apply For SSC CHSL 2019 Notification Form in Online/ Offline Mode :
There are two ways for filling the application form for SSC CHSL Exam 2019: Online Mode and Offline Mode. Below are some steps through which applicants can send applications in whatever mode they applied for :
01. Online Applications for SSC CHSL Application Form 2019: Those participants who opted to fill up the application forms in the online mode are advised to follow the below mentioned instructions. But before this they are advised to read out the whole official notification and other criteria carefully.
- Log on the Online portal of SSC at www.ssconline.nic.in.
- On the home page, Click on the Part 1 Registration.
- This will display you SSC CHSL Application Form 2019.
- Fill it properly with genuine details.
- Provide valid E-Mail ID and Contact details for enquiry.
- After filling up the form, Recheck it and click on submit Button.
- The form will be submitted. Now Go for the Part-2 registration.
- It will demand the payment of the application fees.
- Upload the recent Passport size photo and signature.
- The SSC Server will give you Registration ID and Password as successful submission of registration.
02. Offline Applications for SSC 10+2 Form 2019 Applicants through this mode should read out the notification first and then download the SSC CHSL 2019 notification available on the official site of SSC at www.ssc.nic.in on A4 size white paper in the prescribed format. Then they should provide all the information like Personal Information, Permanent postal address, education qualification and marks of 12th, post applied for etc. After this attach recent passport size colored photo and signature in it. Now you can send the application form on the given address.
Important Link For SSC CHSL 2019 Notification & SSC 10+2 Online Form
To Get SSC 10+2 Exam 2019 Official Notification (Available Soon)
Apply For SSC 10+2 Exam Application Form (Available Soon)
Click here To Get SSC 10+2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019
Download SSC 10+2 Tier I Region Wise Exam Admit Card
SSC 10+2 Tier 1 LDC, DEO Answer Key Exam Result 2019
Download Here SSC CHSL 2018 Exam Answer Key
|SSC 10+2 Exam Result||SSC 10+2 Exam Pattern Syllabus||SSC 10+2 Admit Card|
Conclusion: SSC 10+2 Online Form: SSC CHSL 2019 Notification will announce shortly for 3259 LDC, DEO, Posting Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Other posts. Those candidates or a job seeker who are eligible can apply for CHSL application form on or before the last date 18 February 2019.