Are you looking SSC CPO Notification 2018 ??? If yes, then here is a good news for you. Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct CPO examination for filling up 1223+ SI & ASI vacancies. SSC SI Recruitment notification is release for job in CAPF, Delhi Police and CISF department. SSC CPO Vacancies online form available here or official site from 03.03.2018. The last date of apply online is 02.04.2018.
Staff Selection Commission is inviting online application for SI & ASI Posts. The SSC CPO Job online form is already available for you. You can register online through given below link. SSC Group B & Group C Vacancies further details read here. SSC ASI Eligibility Criteria, Application Fees, Selection Criteria and other details, check through under information.
Overview of SSC CPO Notification 2018 – Brief Details About SSC Recruitment
Name of Organization : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Department Name : CAPF’s CISF and Delhi Police
Examination Name : SSC CPO 2018
Job category : Police Government Job
Mode of Application : Delhi Police SSC CPO Online Form
Total Number of Vacancies : 1223+
Job Type : Group B & Group C
Name of Vacancies : Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector
Official website : ssc.nic.in
Division Wise Distribution of SSC SI ASI Vacancies – SSC CPO 2018
- Sub- Inspector Male in Delhi Police : 97 Posts
- Delhi Police Sub – Inspector Female : 53 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPF’s : 1073 Posts
- ASI Executive in CISF : Notified later
Important Dates For SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 –
SSC SI Notification Date : 03.03.2018
Starting date of submission of online form is : 03.03.2018
Last date of submission SSC Group B & C form is : 02.04.2018
SSC CPO Vacancies Paper – I date is : 04.06.2018 to 10.06.2018
Paper II Examination date : 01.12.2018
What Is The Eligibility Criteria of SSC CPO Notification 2018 ? Check Here SSC SI Recruitment 1223 Post Details
Applicants who are going to apply for SSC Group B Jobs must ensure that they are eligible or not. Interested applicants must ensure that they are fulfill or not eligibility criteria. It comprises education qualification, age limit, physical standards etc. SSC CPO Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria is mention on below topics. Read carefully it before going to fill application form.
Required Education Qualification For SSC ASI Recruitment 2018
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment department has decide qualification criteria as on 01.08.2018. Participants who are going to apply for SSC Recruitment must have Bachelor Degree from recognized university or equivalent. Furthermore details check SSC CPO Notification 2018. Male applicants also have MVI driving license.
SSC SI Jobs 2018 Age Criteria – CPO 2018
Age criteria is decide as on 01.08.2018. For SSC ASI Recruitment candidate minimum age is require 20 years. Applicants should not be more than 25 years. Upper age relaxation is also applicable as per govt. rules. For SSC CPO Vacancies SC/ST aspirants will get 05 years relaxation. While OBC & EX candidates will get 03 years upper age relaxation. Furthermore check SSC Group B & C Notification available on below section.
PST & PET For SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2018
Physical Standard Test : The department is also decides PST for all candidates. Check SSC CPO Notification 2018 given PST details.
Physical Endurance Test : Check given below image SSC SI Jobs PET details.
What Is The Selection Criteria For SSC Group B Vacancies ? Also Check SSC CPO Notification Application Fees, Pay Scale
Application Fees For SSC SI Vacancies : CPO Exam 2018
Male General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-. Fees will pay through SBI Challan mode or SBI Net banking. For SSC CPO Recruitment you can use net banking, credit card, debit card of SBI. SC/ST/PH/EX/Woman candidates are exempted towards application fees.
Pay Scale For SSC CPO Notification 2018 – SI & ASI Vacancies
- Sub –Inspector GD in CAPF’s : The post carries level 6 pay scale and participants get Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/-
- Sub Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police : This pay scale also maintain level –6. selected application for this post will get Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/-
- Assistant Professor (Executive) in CISF : Pay scale level 5. Aspirants will receive Rs. 29200/- to Rs. 92300/-.
Selection Procedure For SSC SI Vacancies 2018
Participants selection will be made according to their performance in written examination and PST PET test. Applicants who are clear SSC CPO 2018 Paper I will call for PET & PST. After qualify this round they will select for paper –II. Then candidates can attend medical examination. After that they will call for document verification.
How To Fill SSC CPO Notification 2018 Online Form ? Check Here Procedure of Apply Online For SSC Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode. Before going to apply for SSC SI Jobs, you must have scanned passport size photograph and signature. Simultaneously you may also have valid email id and mobile. Follow given blow procedure to apply for Delhi Police SSC Vacancies.
- First of all go to either official portal ssconline.nic.in or site .
- Download SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment Notification.
- Read it carefully and then go to apply online.
- Click to SSC CPO Recruitment apply online link.
- First you may fill one time registration Application Form.
- Then go to registration part and enter all basic information on SSC CPO Jobs form.
- Submit all information then check SSC Delhi Police Application Form.
- You get a unique registration no. & password.
- Note down it or keep them safely.
- Simultaneously upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment of SSC CPO Recruitment 2018.
- Submit it and then take hard copy of it.
- You can also apply online for SSC Recruitment through direct link.
- Official links you can collect through given below section.
Important Links For SSC CPO Notification 2018 – SI & ASI Vacancies
Conclusion : SSC CPO Notification 2018 has issued for 1223+ SI & ASI Vacancies. Staff Selection Commission Online Form is available from 03.03.2018. You can apply for SSC Jobs from here on or before 02.04.2018. The SSC CPO 2018 Examination will going to held on 04.06.2018 to 10.06.2018.