Dear Candidates, who are searching for SSC JE Syllabus 2016 – 17 should read this page completely. As per the Advertisement, the Junior Engineer open competitive Computer Based Examination will be going to held on 3rd – 5th December, 2016. Candidate can make their preparation better, by go through the SSC JE Exam Syllabus 2016 – 17. Candidates if still you have not applied for this exam then apply online on or before due date. Direct link for downloading SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016 are given below.
SSC JE Syllabus 2016 – 17 | SSC JE Exam Syllabus Guide Short Details :
Organization Name : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Conducting Examination : SSC JE Exam 2016
Exam Level : Open Competitive Exam (All India)
Name of Post : Junior Engineer Group-B Non-Gazetted
Category : SSC JE Exam Syllabus/ Exam Pattern
Last date for submission of Part II Online Registration :- 28th & 31st Oct 2016
Release of Admit Card for Paper 1 :- Mid of Nov 2016
Exam Date for Paper 1 :- December 3 to 5, 2016
Declaration of Paper 1 Exam :- Feb 2017
Release of Admit Card for Paper 2 :-To be notified later
SSC JE Syllabus 2016 – 17 : Avaliable Here
About Staff Selection Commission, SSC JE Syllabus 2016 – 17 | SSC JE Exam Syllabus Guide :
SSC JE Syllabus 2016 – 17 | Selection Process For SSC JE Vacancy 2016 : Candidate will select in Staff Selection Commission for Junior Engineer vacancy on the basis of their total in Paper-I & Paper-II. After this selection Candidate will be call up on personal interview for SSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2016 – 17.
Description of SSC JE 2016 – 17 exam | SSC JE Exam Syllabus 2016 – 17 : SSC JE 2016 – 17 exams will comprise of two papers – Paper-I and II. SSC has dispensed off with the Interview in selection of candidates under SSC JE 2016 – 17 recruitment. Candidates who qualify in Paper I by securing the desired cutoff fixed by the Commission will appear for Paper-II. Final Selection will be made on the basis of merit in written examination (Paper-I and II) only.
SSC JE 2016 Paper-1 Exam Pattern | SSC JE Syllabus 2016 – 17
- Paper-1 Questions will be divided into 3 parts: (A) General Intelligence & Reasoning, (B) General Awareness and (C) General Engineering
- General Engineering has 3 parts: part-A (Civil & Structural), part-B (Electrical) and part-C (Mechanical). Candidates need to attempt only one part which is relevant to his/her post.
- Paper-1 will be objective type, carry 200 marks and exam duration will be 2 hours.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Short Details For SSC JE 2016 Paper-1 Exam Pattern | SSC JE Exam Syllabus 2016 – 17
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 hours|
|C||Part A – General Engineering (Civil & Structural)||100|
|Part B – General Engineering (Electrical)|
|Part C – General Engineering (Mechanical)|
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning | SSC JE Syllabus 2016 – 17 :
- Space Visualization
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus for General Awareness | SSC JE Exam Syllabus 2016 – 17 :
- Current Events
- Sports, History
- Culture, Geography
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research etc.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus for General Engineering (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) :
- Part A – Civil Engineering | SSC JE Exam Syllabus 2016 – 17 : Building Materials, Estimating, Costing and Valuation, Surveying, Soil Mechanics, Hydraulics, Irrigation Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Environmental Engineering. Structural Engineering: Theory of Structures, Concrete Technology, RCC Design, Steel Design.
- Part B – Electrical Engineering | SSC JE Syllabus 2016 – 17 : Basic concepts, Circuit law, Magnetic Circuit, AC Fundamentals, Measurement and Measuring instruments, Electrical Machines, Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors, Synchronous Machines, Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Estimation and Costing, Utilization and Electrical Energy, Basic Electronics.
- Part C – Mechanical Engineering | SSC JE Exam Syllabus 2016 – 17 : Theory of Machines and Machine Design, Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials, Properties of Pure Substances, 1st Law of Thermodynamics, 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, Air standard Cycles for IC Engines, IC Engine Performance, IC Engines Combustion, IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication, Rankin cycle of System, Boilers, Classification, Specification, Fitting & Accessories, Air Compressors & their cycles, Refrigeration cycles, Principle of Refrigeration Plant, Nozzles & Steam Turbines. Properties & Classification of Fluids, Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure, Fluid kinematics, Dynamics of Ideal fluids, Measurement of Flow rate, basic principles, Hydraulic Turbines, Centrifugal Pumps, Classification of steels.
SSC JE 2016 Paper-2 Exam Pattern | SSC JE Syllabus 2016 – 17 : Candidates who will qualify the paper-1 exam will be eligible to appear in the paper-2 exam. Paper-2 exam pattern and marking scheme are given below:
- Paper-2 is conventional type and carry three parts in which candidates have to attempt only one part relevant to his/her post
- Paper-2 carry 300 marks and exam duration will be 2 hours.
- There is no negative marking in paper 2.
- Candidates are allowed to bring their own slide rule, non programmable calculator, logarithm tables and stream tables for SSC JE paper 2.
Short Details For SSC JE 2016 Paper-2 Exam Pattern | SSC JE Exam Syllabus 2016 – 17 :
|Paper-2 (Conventional Type)|
|Part – A||General Engineering (Civil & Structural)||300 marks||2 hours|
|Part – B||General Engineering (Electrical)|
|Part – C||General Engineering (Mechanical)|
Type – A 1 SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus for Civil Engineering | SSC JE Syllabus 2016 – 17 :
- Building Materials
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation
- Soil Mechanics
- Irrigation Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
Type – A 2 SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus for Structural Engineering | SSC JE Exam Syllabus 2016 – 17 :
- Theory of Structures
- Concrete Technology
- RCC Design
- Steel Design
Type – B SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus for Electrical Engineering | SSC JE Syllabus 2016 – 17 :
- Basic Concepts
- Circuit Law
- Magnetic Circuit
- AC Fundamentals
- Measurement & Measuring Instruments
- Electrical Machines
- Synchronous Machines
- Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Estimation and Costing
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Basic Electronics
Type – C SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering | SSC JE Exam Syllabus 2016 – 17 :
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design
- Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Materials
- Thermal Engineering
- Properties & Classification of Fluid
- Fluid Statics
- Fluid Kinematics
- Dynamics of Ideal Fluids
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Production Engineering Classification of Steels
Step To Download For SSC JE Syllabus 2016 – 17 | Check SSC Junior Engineer Non-Gazetted Exam :
- First of all, the candidates may visit the Official website
- Then, must log in to the Home page
- And click on the SSC JE Syllabus 2016 – 17
- Open it and save the page for SSC JE Syllabus 2016 – 17
- And at last take the print of the page for the reference
Important Link For SSC JE Syllabus 2016 – 17 | SSC JE Non-Gazetted Exam :
Download SSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus
More details for SSC Junior Engineer Official Notification
SSC JE Syllabus 2016 – 17 | Check SSC Junior Engineer Non-Gazetted Vacancy. Candidate should download the SSC JE Exam Syllabus/ Exam Pattern 2016 on here. Good luck for the test and stay updates with us. Exam Date will be held on 3rd – 5th December, 2016.