Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC JE Recruitment 2019 notification for conducting an open competitive examination to the post of Junior Engineers in various government departments. The Open Competitive Computer Based Examination will be conducted from 23.09.2019 to 27.09.2019. The Application Process has started on 01 February 2019. Interested candidates should apply through online mode only. The last date for submission of SSC JE 2019 Application Form is 25 02.2019.
Fresh Update as on 25.02.2019: Applicants who wish to apply for SSC JE Recruitment can fill online application form from here. Participants should not delay any more. Today is the last date to apply online for SSC JE Vacancy 2019. For more details candidates can read the given article carefully.
|Staff Selection Commission JE||SSC JE Syllabus||SSC JE Admit Card|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) every year held the Indian level exam for the recruitment post Jr. Engineer in a different discipline like Electrical, Civil, & Mechanical post. This is good news for those candidates who are waiting for this SSC JE Recruitment 2019 job, so candidate grab this excellent opportunity and brighten your career to get the job with this organization. Scroll down to read more on the SSC JE 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, and Application Form etc.
SSC JE Recruitment 2019 | SSC JE Vacancy Short Details
Organization Name : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Popular as: SSC
Conducting Examination: SSC JE Exam 2019
Exam Level: Open Competitive Exam (All India)
Name of Post: Junior Engineer Group-B Non-Gazetted
Job Category: Govt. Job
Application Mode: Online Mode
Official Website: http://www.sscmpr.org
Division of Vacancies For SSC JE Jobs 2019 | SSC Junior Engineer Bharti 2019
|Name of Departments||Name of Post|
|Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)|
|CPWD||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|CPWD||Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Department of Post||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Dte. Of Quality Assurance(Naval)||Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance) –(Mechanical)|
|Dte. Of Quality Assurance(Naval)||Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance)- (Electrical)|
|MES||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|MES||Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)|
|MES||Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)|
|Farrakka Barrage (Project)||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Farrakka Barrage (Project)||Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical)|
|Central Water Power Research Station||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Central Water Power Research Station||Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)|
|National Technical Research Organisation||Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)|
Important Date For SSC JE 2019 Examination | SSC JE Vacancy 2019
Publication of Notification: February 01, 2019
Release of Online Application Form: 01.02.2019 to 25.02.2019
Last date for receipt of application form for SSC JE Recruitment: 25.02.2019 (05:00 P.M.)
Last date for submission of online fee payment: 27.02.2019 (05:00 P.M.)
Closing Date for generation of Offline Challan: 27.02.2019 (05:00 P.M.)
Last Date for submission of Fee through Bank Challan: 28.02.2019 (In Banking Hours)
Release of Admit Card for Paper 1: Mid of August 2019
Exam Date for Paper 1:- 23.09.2019 to 27.09.2019
Declaration of Paper 1 Exam Result: Updated Soon
Release of Admit Card for Paper 2: To be notified later
Exam Date for Paper 2: 29.12.2019
Declaration of Final Result: Notified Soon
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For SSC JE Vacancy Eligibility Criteria? SSC JE Bharti 2019
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Bachelor Degree(BE/B.Tech) or Diploma in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering from the recognized University for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Exam application form/ SSC JE Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit For SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019: There is age relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved categories as per Government rules.
- Candidate age more than 18 years and less than 27 years for Jr. Engineer Electrical & civil in a department of vacancy posts Central Public Works Department (CPWD).
- Applicant age Maximum 30 year for Jr. Engineer Electrical, Mechanical & civil in Military Engineering Service.
- Applicant age More than 18 years and 27 years for a contract in Military Engineer Service & quantity surveying
SSC JE Vacancy 2019 Payment of Application Fees: Candidates applying for SSC JE 2019 exam will have to make a payment of Rs 100 as their Application Fees. However, Payment of Application Fees is exempted for women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen (eligible for reservation). Application Fees can be paid through:
- Online – SBI net banking/debit card/credit cards
- Offline – Candidate should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
How Can I Get Select For SSC JE Exam Notification 2019? Check Here SSC JE Jobs 2019 Pay Scale
Pay Scale Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Grade B: Selected candidate will be paid Rs 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
Selection Process For SSC JE Vacancy 2019: Candidate will select in Staff Selection Commission for Junior Engineer vacancy on the basis of their total in Paper-I & Paper-II. After this selection Candidate will be called upon personal interview for SSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2019.
Description of SSC JE 2019 exam: SSC JE 2019 exams will comprise of two papers – Paper-I and II. SSC has dispensed off with the Interview in a selection of candidates under SSC JE 2019 recruitment. Candidates who qualify in Paper I by securing the desired cutoff fixed by the Commission will appear for Paper-II. Final Selection will be made on the basis of merit in written examination (Paper-I and II) only.
How to Apply for junior engineer SSC JE Recruitment 2019 | SSC JE Vacancy 2019
- Visit the official websites – ssconline2.gov.in or ssc registration.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘Notice-Junior Engineers Examination,2019’
- Candidates need to click on the direct link “Apply Online Here” mention above.
- Now, application form window will open.
- SSC JE application form has two parts i.e. “Registration Part” and “Apply Part”.
- Firstly, candidates have to fill the required details in “Registration Part”.
- And in “Apply Part”, candidates need to pay an application fee and, upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Signature – JPG format and should be between 1 kb to 12 kb with a resolution of 140 pixels by 60 pixels.
- Photograph – JPG format and should be between 4 kb to 12 kb with a resolution of 100 pixels by 120 pixels.
- The candidates have to pay the required fee through SBI challan or SBI Net Banking or any Credit/ Debit Card.
- Now take the print out of your submitted application form.
- After completing “Apply Part”, candidates will receive an email to inform that the application has been successfully registered.
Important Link For Junior Engineer SSC JE Jobs 2019
Conclusion: SSC JE Recruitment 2019 has issued for filling up Junior Engineer Non-Gazetted vacancy. Those candidates who are eligible and interested for SSC Junior Engineer Jobs may apply online. The last date for submission of application is 25.02.2019.