Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC JE Recruitment 2016 – 17 notification for conducting an open competitive examination to the post of Junior Engineers in various government departments. The Open Competitive Computer Based Examination will be conducted from December 3 to 5, 2016. The Application Process has started from Oct 1, 2016. Interested candidates should apply through online mode only. The last date for submission of SSC JE 2016 Application Form is October 31, 2016.
|SSC JE||SSC JE Syllabus||SSC JE Admit Card|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) every year held the Indian level exam for the recruitment post Jr. Engineer in different discipline like Electrical, Civil, & Mechanical post. This is good news for those candidates who are waiting for this SSC JE Recruitment 2016 job, so candidate grab this excellent opportunity and brighten your career to get the job with this organization. Scroll down to read more on the SSC JE 2016 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, and Application Form etc.
SSC JE Recruitment 2016 – 17 | SSC JE Vacancy Short Details :
Organization Name : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Popular as : SSC
Conducting Examination : SSC JE Exam 2016
Exam Level : Open Competitive Exam (All India)
Name of Post : Junior Engineer Group-B Non-Gazetted
Number of Posts : 1100 (Approximately)
Job Category : Govt. Job
Application Mode : Offline Mode
Official Website : http://www.sscmpr.org
|Name of Departments||Name of Post|
|Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)|
|CPWD||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|CPWD||Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Department of Post||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Dte. Of Quality Assurance(Naval)||Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance) –(Mechanical)|
|MES||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|MES||Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)|
|MES||Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)|
|Farrakka Barrage (Project)||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Farrakka Barrage (Project)||Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical)|
|Central Water Power Research Station||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Central Water Power Research Station||Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Dte. Of Quality Assurance(Naval)||Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance)- (Electrical)|
Important Date For SSC JE Recruitment 2016 – 17 :
Publication of Notification :- Sept 30 2016
Release of Online Application Form :- Oct 1 2016
Last date for submission of Part 1 Online Registration :- Oct 28 2016
Last date for submission of Part II Online Registration :- Oct 31 2016
Release of Admit Card for Paper 1 :- Mid of Nov 2016
Exam Date for Paper 1 :- December 3 to 5, 2016
Declaration of Paper 1 Exam :- Feb 2017
Release of Admit Card for Paper 2 :- To be notified later
Exam Date for Paper 2 :- updated soon
Declaration of Final Result :- updated soon
SSC JE Recruitment 2016 – 17 | SSC JE Vacancy Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have Bachelor Degree(BE/B.Tech) or Diploma in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering from the recognized University for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Exam application form/ SSC JE Recruitment 2016 – 17.
Age Limit For SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 – 17 : There is age relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved categories as per Government rules.
- Candidate age more than 18 year and less than 27 year for Jr. Engineer Electrical & civil in department of vacancy posts Central Public Works Department (CPWD).
- Applicant age Maximum 30 year for Jr. Engineer Electrical, Jr. Engineer Mechanical &Jr. Engineer civil in Military Engineering Service.
- Applicant age More than 18 years and 27 years for contract in Military Engineer Service & quantity surveying
SSC JE Vacancy 2016 Payment of Application Fees : Candidates applying for SSC JE 2016 – 17 exam will have to make a payment of Rs 100 as their Application Fees. However, Payment of Application Fees is exempted for women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen (eligible for reservation). Application Fees can be paid through:
- Online – SBI net banking/debit card/credit cards
- Offline – Candidate should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
Pay Scale Staff Selection commission Junior Engineer Grade B : Selected candidate will be paid Rs 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
Selection Process For SSC JE Vacancy 2016 : Candidate will select in Staff Selection Commission for Junior Engineer vacancy on the basis of their total in Paper-I & Paper-II. After this selection Candidate will be call up on personal interview for SSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2016 – 17.
Description of SSC JE 2016 – 17 exam : SSC JE 2016 – 17 exams will comprise of two papers – Paper-I and II. SSC has dispensed off with the Interview in selection of candidates under SSC JE 2016 – 17 recruitment. Candidates who qualify in Paper I by securing the desired cutoff fixed by the Commission will appear for Paper-II. Final Selection will be made on the basis of merit in written examination (Paper-I and II) only.
Steps to apply for junior engineer SSC JE Recruitment 2016 – 17 | SSC JE Vacancy :
- Visit the official websites – ssconline2.gov.in or ssc registration.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘Notice-Junior Engineers Examination,2016’
- Candidates need to click on the direct link “Apply Online Here” mention above.
- Now, application form window will open.
- SSC JE application form has two parts i.e. “Registration Part” and “Apply Part”.
- Firstly, candidates have to fill required details in “Registration Part”.
- And in “Apply Part”, candidates need to pay application fee and, upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Signature – JPG format and should be between 1 kb to 12 kb with resolution of 140 pixels by 60 pixels.
- Photograph – JPG format and should be between 4 kb to 12 kb with resolution of 100 pixels by 120 pixels.
- The candidates have to pay the required fee through SBI challan or SBI Net Banking or any Credit/ Debit Card.
- Now take the print out of your submitted application form.
- After completing “Apply Part”, candidates will receive an email to inform that the application has been successfully registered.
Important Link For junior engineer SSC JE Recruitment 2016 :
SSC JE Online Notification Download
SSC JE Online Application Register Here
SSC JE Recruitment 2016 – 17 has issued for filling up Junior Engineer Non-Gazetted vacancy. Those candidate who are eligible and interested for SSC Junior Engineer Jobs may apply online. Last date for submission of application is 31st October 2016.