Staff Selection Commission Department will organize the written exam for the 1102 Scientific Assistant Vacancy. The applicant who have filled the form surely, now they are searching for SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern. Exam Date will be 20th August 2017 to 27th August 2017. Applicants can start exam preparation by using Staff Selection Commission Syllabus 2017 & SSC Exam Pattern and guidance to get good marks in the exam. Applicants who are going to appear for the Scientific Assistant Exam must check the SSC Exam Preparation Guide, which is given below section. The applicant can also check the Previous Year Exam Paper.
SSC Department has issued the official notification for 1102 Scientific Assistant vacancy. The applicants who are interested in Govt. jobs can apply for this job. The best opportunity for an applicant who wants to apply for govt. job. The applicant has to work hard to select in Scientific Assistant jobs. Staff Selection Commission Board is going to organize the written exam for finding the superb talented candidates. The applicant who wants applying for the SSC exam should start the preparation exam pattern and SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 is given as under.
|SSC Admit Card||SSC Result|
Details For SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern
Name od Department : Staff Selection Commission
Exam Name : Scientific Assistant In India Meteorological Department Examination, 2017
Total Vacancy : 1102 Post
Category : SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 exam
Name of Post : Scientific Assistant Group „B‟ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post
SSC Online Form Apply Date : 18.07.2017 to 04.08.2017 (05.00 PM)
Date of Computer Based Exam : 20.11.2017 to 27.11.2017
Staff Selection Commission Syllabus 2017 : Available Here
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 Staff Selection Commission has published Recruitment Official Notification for 1102 Scientific Ass. Vacancy. The last date to apply for the Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 is 04.08.2017. For selecting in SSC for the post of Scientific Assistant applicant should work hard and have to give proper attention to the study. If candidate want the job then must to score as per the merit list of the SSC Scientific Assistant. All the details about the syllabus and exam pattern is given as under and topic wise syllabus is mention below.
What is Selection Criteria of Exam Pattern Preparation & SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017?
SSC Exam Pattern / Selection Process for Scientific Assistant Exam :
Department of the SSC will conduct examination for applying candidates for Scientific Assistant vacancy. Selection of candidates should be done on the basis of written exam. Recruiting applicant who wants to attend the Examination should check the syllabus and pattern. Exam nature will be objective type.
- SSC exam would comprise 200 questions and contain 200 marks.
- The time duration for SSC Exam 2 hours.
- Each question carrying 1 marks.
- The question paper in two parts, Part – I & Part – II.
- Applicants final Selection will be based on Marks consist in written Examination.
- The written exam will be consist of some subject as for Part A) 1.)General Intelligence 2.) Quantitative Aptitude 3.) English language & Comprehension 4.) General
- Part (B) Physics, Computer Science and Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- The exam will be consist of objective type question and multiple choice question.
- The exam paper divided into 2 parts- Part A.(Compulsory) Part B
Part A.(Compulsory) consists of 50 Marks and 50 questions given below.
|Paper||Subject||No. of questions||Duration of time|
|(i)Part-1||General Intelligence &||25||120 Minutes|
|(ii) SSC Part-1||Quantitative Aptitude||25|
|(iii)Part-1||English language &
|Physics, Computer Science and Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.||100|
What is Staff Selection Commission SA Exam Center?
The applicant can select the examination center city, candidate should selected city carefully. If one center is allocated then you can not change the Center of Examination will be allowed under any circumstances. Exam Center is given below table check it. We are providing here for SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern.
About SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2017 & SSC Syllabus :
Staff Selection Commission Department will release Call Letter before 10-15 days of examination. Admit card will be released on the official website, which is given above and also can check here. For new updates, candidates should connect with us on naukri.today.
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern 2017 :
The applicant who has applied for the SA Recruitment 2017 should download the SSC SA Syllabus 2017 from the given below links. And can also check the exam pattern which is in the above section. Candidates must give attention to the exam pattern at the time of preparation and understand how the question put up and from where. The applicant gets an idea about the question. This is very helpful for the aspirant, for pre-preparation or hard work applicant easy to manage time at the examination hall.
Staff Selection Commission Syllabus 2017 Part-I
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: The Syllabus for General Intelligence would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation
- Quantitative Aptitude: The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation
- English Language & Comprehension: English grammar, Vocabulary, Spellings, Synonyms and Antonyms, Comprehension, Correct and incorrect usages, etc.
- General Awareness: General, physical, geographical, topographical, economic and climatic features of India. Current events. Matters of everyday observation and experience on scientific aspects and reasoning. Basic topics of mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics. History of India, its cultural heritage, freedom movement.
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 Part-II
- Physics Mechanics: Units and dimensions, SI Units, Newton‟s Laws of Motion, conservation of linear and angular momentum, projectiles, rotational motion, moment of inertia, rolling motion, Newton‟s Law of gravitation, Planetary motion, Kepler‟s Laws of Planetary motion, artificial satellites, Fluid motion, Bernoulli‟s theorem, Surface tension
- Computer Science and Information Technology Computer: History of Computer and their classification, Basic Organization, Memory – RAM, ROM, EPROM, etc, Magnetic-Floppy, Hard disks, CDROM, WORM etc, Concept of Virtual Memory and Cache Memory, Number systems, binary octal, Hexadecimal, Binary Addition, Subtraction and Multiplication, Flotation, point representation and arithmetic, Arithmetic through stacks.
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- i) Electronics: Conductors, Semi-conductors, Insulators, Magnetic, Passive components, characteristics of Resistors, Capacitors, and inductors.PN Junction diode, forward and reverse bias characteristics and equivalent circuits of the diode, Zener diode, and applications, clipping, clamping and rectifier circuits using diodes. Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJT) Field Effect Transistor (FET) and MOSFET.
- ii) Telecommunication: Basic antenna principle directive gain, directivity, radiation pattern, broad-side and end-fire array, Yagi antenna, Parabolic antenna, Ground wave propagation, space waves, ionosphere propagation, and electromagnetic frequency spectrum, Modulation.
Steps to Download the SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern :
The candidate who has applied can download the Staff Selection Commission SA Exam schedule. This will help the applicant to prepare for the examination. Follow the given steps to download the SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 and SSC Previous year paper given below:
- Candidate should visit the official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
- First, search the SSC Syllabus /Pattern /Recruitment 2017 and open the tab.
- For open the notification clicks on the tab.
- Read the complete notification for SSC SA Syllabus 2017 carefully.
- The applicant can also download previous year papers of SSC exam.
- Click on SSC Previous Papers tab and Download it.
- Download Staff Selection Commission Exam Pattern and syllabus for future use.
- Save all download files for future reference.
Important links for SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017
Conclusion SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017: Aspirant who is applying for the Staff Selection Commission Scientific Assistant Vacancy should check here above SSC SA Syllabus & Exam pattern for exam reference. Date of Computer Based Exam: 20.11.2017 to 27.11.2017