Are you looking for TANCET Application Form 2020? Then this page is for you. Anna University, Tamil Nadu has released TANCET 2020 notification on its official website. The university is going to conduct an entrance examination for all the candidates who want to take admission in Tamil Nadu State Universities. It is a state-level examination for all those candidates who are eligible to get admission in MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech, M.Arch course. To appear in this exam, you have to submit the online application form which is available between 07.01.2020 and 31.01.2020. The exam will be conducted on pen-paper mode at various examination centers in the state of Tamil Nadu. Further eligibility and selection process of TANCET 2020 can be clearly examined below.
General Details About Anna University TANCET Notification 2020 | How to Qualify TANCET Exam 2020
Name of the University: Anna University, Tamil Nadu
Name of Exam: Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Exam 2020
Type of Exam: Entrance Exam
Known As: TANCET 2020
TANCET Application Form Last Date: 31.01.2020
Official Website: tancet.annauniv.edu
What are the Important Dates to Apply Online TANCET 2020 Application Form?
|TANCET 2020||Important dates|
|Commencement of TANCET 2020 registration||07 Jan 2020|
|Last date to submit the TANCET 2020 application form||31 Jan 2020|
|Release of TANCET 2020 Hall ticket||13 Feb 2020|
|TANCET 2020 exam date for MCA and MBA||29 Feb 2020|
|TANCET 2020 exam date for M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan||01 Mar 2020|
|Declaration of TANCET result 2020||20 Mar 2020|
|Downloading of Mark Sheets starts from||23 Mar 2020|
Some Frequently Asked Questions About TANCET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Important Date | TANCET Apply Online Form 2020
The TANCET Application Form 2020 is now available on its official website which can be submitted online mode only. Check all details from below before going to apply Online TANCET 2020. Only candidates who have the complete details will eligible to submit the application form. Here we are mentioning the details which will be used in filling the TANCET Online Form. So go below the page and collect the all TANCET Requirements to apply online.
What is the Educational Qualification for TANCET 2020? | TANCET Application Form 2020 Eligibility
All the candidates who want to appear in TANCET 2020 must ensure the educational qualification criteria from below according to course wise. Here we are mentioning the detailed information.
TANCET Qualification for MBA Course:
- 10 + 2 + 3 / 4 /5 years pattern OR
- 10 + 3 years Diploma +3 years pattern OR
- B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. / B.Pharm. OR
- 10 + 2 + AMIE / 10 + 3 years diploma (awarded by the State Board of Technical Education) + AMIE.
TANCET Eligibility for MCA Course:
- Candidates should be passed Bachelors Degree with at least 50% (45% for Reserved Category)
- Candidates must Qualify Degree Exam with 10 + 2 + 3 / 4 /5 years pattern or 10 + 3 years Diploma +3 years pattern or 10 + 2 + AMIE or 10 + 3 years diploma (awarded by the State Board of Technical Education) + AMIE are also eligible to apply TANCET Application Form 2020.
TANCET Eligibility for MCA Lateral Entry:
- Candidates should be passed BCA/ B.Sc. in CS/ IT with at least 50% (45% for Reserved Category) and should also have studied Mathematics at 10+2 or Graduation Level.
TANCET Eligibility for ME/ M.Tech/M.Arch/ M/ Plan:
- Candidates should be passed Graduation Degree in relevant field with at least 50% (45% for Reserved Category)
- Candidates who have passed BE/ B.Tech/B.Arch Degree/ B.Pharma Degree/ Master Degree in the relevant branch of Science/ Art/ 10+2 AMIE/ 10+3 years Diploma + AMIE can also apply TANCET Application Form 2020.
Check Who Are Not Eligible to Apply Online TANCET 2020 Online Form?
- candidates who are under the categories mentioned below will not eligible to apply online TANCET 2020. Check the details below.
- Those candidates who have been admitted through Lateral Entry in degree courses are not eligible to apply except for BE/B. Tech and MCA Degree Course
- Candidates who have Degree of BE/ B.Tech from distance/ weekend mode are not Eligible to Apply TANCET Application Form 2020.
- Candidates who passed the Degree Program without studying Class 10th, 12th, or 3 Years Diploma and 3/4/5 years degree program are not eligible.
What is the TANCET Exam Schedule 2020?
|Name of the program||Timings of the exam|
|MBA||10:00 AM to 12: noon|
|MCA||02:30 PM to 04:30 PM|
|M.E. / M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Plan||10:00 AM to 12: noon|
How Much Application Fees Should be Paid for TANCET Application Form 2020?
|Program||General Category||Candidates of SC / SCA / ST Category|
|For 01 Programme||Rs. 600||Rs. 300|
|For 02 Programmes||Rs. 1200||Rs. 600|
|For 03 Programmes||Rs. 1800||Rs. 1200|
Which Documents Required to Apply TANCET 2020 Online Application Form?
- Email-ID and mobile number of the Aspirant
- Passing Year of SSLC and 10+2 Examination
- Registration Number of SSLC and 10+2 Examination
- A Passport size Photograph (02 inches by 02 inches)
- Caste Certificate
- Particulars for the Online Payment
Which centers will conduct TANCET Exam 2020? | Check TANCET 2020 Exam Center
In Which Category We Can Apply TANCET Application Form 2020 for Admission in M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan
Candidates who have eligible for TANCET 2020 can submit the application form on given dates. Here some mode available to apply online application for admission in these courses through any of the following modes:
- GATE Category: Candidates who have valid GATE Score of 2018/ 2019/2020 in the appropriate discipline of Engineering/ Technology have to appear for TANCET 2020.
- TANCET Category: Candidates who wish to apply under the TANCET category need to appear to TANCET Exam 2020.
- Sponsored Category: In this category, candidates are offered admission only in University Departments of Anna University, Chennai i.e. CEG, ACT, SAP and MIT campuses. Candidates must appear in TANCET 2020 Exam who apply under the sponsored category.
How to Apply Online TANCET Application Form 2020?
- First of all, candidates visit the official website of Anna University.
- Search for the Link TANCET Apply Online.
- Click on the direct link.
- Fill the TANCET Online Form with all required details.
- Upload all scanned documents copies, photo, and signature.
- Make a payment of fee through online mode.
- At last click on the final submit button.
- Now take a print out of TANCET Application Form for further use.
Download Anna University TANCET Exam 2020 Notification PDF
Apply Online TANCET 2020 Application Form
Collect TANCET 2020 Syllabus and Pattern 2020
Download TANCET Admit Card 2020
Conclusion: Anna University has invited online application for admission in the various courses under TANCET 2020. Interested candidates should apply TANCET Application Form 2020 before the last date 31.01.2020. Further updates can also check here by stay tuned with this web page or website.