Do you want to download TN Police Syllabus 2019?? If yes, then you visit a right place. Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board is going to conduct written examination for 969 Sub Inspector vacancy. Now here candidates can download TNUSRB Syllabus 2019 from here. In this article, our team naukri.todayaovide the direct link to collect TNUSRB Exam Pattern & Syllabus. Furthermore, information read our full article carefully.
- 1 General Information of TN Police Syllabus 2019 – TNUSRB SI Exam Pattern & TN Police Exam Syllabus
- 2 How I Can Check Selection Process of TN Police Jobs ? Also, Check TNUSRB SI Exam Pattern
- 3 Download TN Police Exam Syllabus – Collect Subjects & Topics Wise TNUSRB Syllabus
- 4 How to Download TNUSRB Syllabus 2019? TN Police SI Exam Syllabus 2019
- 5 TNUSRB Exam Syllabus For 6140 Constable Post Exam
- 6 Overview of TN Police Syllabus 2018, TNUSRB Constable Exam Pattern Details :
- 7 What is the Selection Process for Tamil Nadu Police Vacancy ? TNUSRB Constable Exam Selection Process
- 8 How to Download TNUSRB Constable Jail Warder Exam Pattern 2018 ? TN Police Paper Pattern
- 9 How to Download TN Police Syllabus 2018 at tnusrbonline.gov.in ? TN Police Exam Syllabus Pdf Download Here
General Information of TN Police Syllabus 2019 – TNUSRB SI Exam Pattern & TN Police Exam Syllabus
|Department||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Well Known as||TN Police Department|
|Total Vacancies||969 Posts|
|Vacancy Name||Sub Inspector (SI)|
|Exam Mode||Written Test|
|Examination Type||Objective Type|
|Appointment In||Taluk (TK), Armed Reserve & Tamil Nadu Special Police|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
How I Can Check Selection Process of TN Police Jobs ? Also, Check TNUSRB SI Exam Pattern
Selection of the candidates will be on the following basis:
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test
- Document Verification
Check TNUSRB Sub Inspector Exam Pattern | TN Police Syllabus 2019
All applicants very well know that here is written examination, hence participants can check here full TN Police examination scheme. There will be two sections for online examination. There will be 160 multiple choice objective type questions. Every question will be 1/2 marks. Duration of examination will be three hours. The online test contains maximum 80 Marks. If you want to qualify the written examination must contain 28 marks out of 80. For more details read TNUSRB Notification, link is given below.
|S.No||Name of Subject||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General knowledge||160 Ques.||80 Marks||3 Hours|
Download TN Police Exam Syllabus – Collect Subjects & Topics Wise TNUSRB Syllabus
Participants who are going to attend the examination must need TNUSRB Sub Inspector Syllabus to perform well in written examination. Here our team provides you Subject Wise TN Police Syllabus. It will help you to qualify for the examination. Candidates can also download TNUSRB SI Syllabus in PDF through below link.
TN Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2019 for General Knowledge
- General Science
- Chemistry and Biology viz.
- Scientific Instruments, Inventions and Discoveries.
- Scientists and their contributions
- Human Physiology
- Diseases and their cause, cure and prevention
- Diet and Balanced diet
- Animals, Mammals and Birds, Environment and Ecology
- History of India
- Dates and events of Indian History
- Economics & Commerce
- Industrial Development
- Population and unemployment problems
- Imports and exports Industrial development and five-year planning
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution, Citizenship, Elections,
- Parliament and State legislature, Judiciary syste
- Local Self- Governments, Centre-State Relations
- Current Affairs
- Latest development in Science and technology
- New developments in Trade
- Games and Sports
- National, International awards
- General Technology etc.
Electronic Device and Circuit – TN Police Syllabus 2019
- Intrinsic and extrinsic N-type & p-type
- PN junction diode, zener diode
- Field effect Transistor
- Unijunction Transistor etc.
TN Police Sub Inspector Syllabus for Electrical Circuit and Machine
- D.C. Circuits
- Ohm’s law, Kirchoff’s law
- A.C. Circuits
- Transformers and Power supplies
- Universal Motor.
- Measuring instruments, Bridges, CRO
- Transducers, Sensors, digital voltmeter etc.
Micro Electronic TN Police Syllabus | TNUSRB SI Exam Syllabus 2019
- Number System
- Boolean Algebra and logic gates
- Digital logic families
- Digital to Analog converter, Analog to digital converter, IC Timer.
- Micro Processor & its Applications
- Architecture & Instruction set of 8085 microprocessor and 8051 microcontroller
- I/O and timer
- Programming of 8085 microprocessor and 8051 microcontroller etc.
TN Police Exam Syllabus 2019 for Network, Antenna and Propagation
- Fundamentals of Radiation, Antenna parameters
- Oscillating dipole, half wave dipole, folded dipole, Yagi array
- Aperture and Slot Antennas etc.
Programming and Application of Computer | TN Police SI Syllabus 2019
- Introduction to Computers
- Hardware and Software installation and maintenance
- Audio & Video Systems
- Working with Word Processing
- Cryptography and Network Security
- Program, Development and Introduction to C,
- C Operators
- I/O Statements and Decision Making etc.
How to Download TNUSRB Syllabus 2019? TN Police SI Exam Syllabus 2019
Applicants who took part in TN Police Examination are required Tamil Nadu Police exam Syllabus 2019. It will help you to perform better in TNUSRB Sub Inspector Examination 2019. Participants should download TN Police Syllabus 2019 either from here or from official website.
- First, Candidates should open official website of TN Police i.e tnusrbonline.org
- Applicants should search for TN Police Exam Syllabus section at Homepage.
- Click on the link and then a pdf file will open.
- Participants must read complete TNUSRB Syllabus 2019.
- After reading TN Police SI Syllabus 2019 candidates should download it.
Important Links for TN Police Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus 2019
Conclusion: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board has declared 969 Vacancies for the Post of Sub Inspector. Participants should check here topic wise TN Police Syllabus 2019 from above section. Here we gave you links to download TNUSRB SI Syllabus 2019.
TNUSRB Exam Syllabus For 6140 Constable Post Exam
Are you looking for TN Police Syllabus 2018 ? Tamil Nadu Uniform Services Recruitment Board is organizing TNUSRB Constable Jail Warder Exam 2018. The test will held on 6140 vacancies of Constable (Grade II), Jail Warder & Fireman Vacancies. Applicants who wish to participate in the exam may fill up the application form before 27.01.2018. Afterward candidates can Download TNUSRB Constable Exam Syllabus Pdf, Written Test Dates from the official links given below.
Tamil Nadu Uniform Services Recruitment Board has issued public notification regarding TN Police Constable Examination 2017-18. Participants have to complete the online registration process before the closing date i.e. 27.01.2018. Afterwards the candidates will be sent invites to appear in the TN Police Jail Warder Exam 2018. Here our team has uploaded the TNUSRB Exam Syllabus for 6140 Constable Jobs. Candidates are advised to stay in touch with this article to get updates on TN Police Syllabus 2018.
Overview of TN Police Syllabus 2018, TNUSRB Constable Exam Pattern Details :
Department Name : Tamil Nadu Uniform Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
Also Known as : Tamil Nadu Police
Total Posts : 6140 vacancies
Post Name : Constable, Fireman, Warder
Mode of registration : Online registration process
Closing date for submission of TN Police Application form : 27.01.2018
Nature of TNUSRB Exam : Offline Test
Date of TN Police Exam : March/April 2018
Download Tamil Nadu TN Police Syllabus : Available Now
TNUSRB Official Website : tnusrbonline.gov.in
General Details for TN Police Constable Recruitment 2018 :
Advertisement for TN Police 6140 Constable Jobs was announced on the official site tnusrbonline.gov.in. There are total 6140 vacancies of Police Constable (Grade II), Jail Warder (Grade II) and Fireman posts. Online registration process was started from 28.12.2017. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 27.01.2018. Candidates who submits their application forms before the due date will get the chance to appear in the TN Police Constable Exam 2018.
Here out team has uploaded the TN Police Syllabus 2018 Pdf to provide best information for smart preparations. TNUSRB department has announced this huge recruitment after a very long time. Thousand of application forms were received over these 9900 vacancies. Now the department is planning to organize TNUSRB Exam in the month of March – April 2018. Candidates can check all the details from the TN Police Exam Syllabus & Pattern details given ahead.
What is the Selection Process for Tamil Nadu Police Vacancy ? TNUSRB Constable Exam Selection Process
Candidates before appearing in the TN Police Exam must check the methods through which applicant will get selected. All the stages of the selection process announce by Tamil Nadu Police should be followed by the applicants. Simultaneously the applicant have to secure the minimum passing marks to qualify all the stages to get appointment on Constable, Fireman Vacancies.
The selection of applicant is based upon few stages. Firstly the department will take examination of the applicants. The candidates will be then analyzed on the basis of their marks obtained in the TN Police Exam. Afterwards the department will test the Physical Efficiency & Standards of the applicants. Those who found fit will be called for Endurance Test & Document Verification process.
- TNUSRB Police Examination (Offline Test)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Candidates must obtain minimum passing marks to appear in the Document Verification rounds of TN Police Jobs 2018. The verification process comprises of analysis of original education certificates, caste or domicile certificate etc. You need to show your TN Police Hall Ticket also at the time of verification process.
How to Download TNUSRB Constable Jail Warder Exam Pattern 2018 ? TN Police Paper Pattern
As well know that there will be written examination, hence we are here sharing the complete TN Police Examination Scheme 2018 with the participants. There will be 04 important section from which question paper for TN Police Exam will be design. The test will hold Objective Type Questions (Multiple Choice) wherein applicant will get 04 alternative of 01 question. Applicants have to mark the right answer in the sheet. Rest of the TNUSRB Exam Pattern is available below :
|Test Type||Subject Name|
|Objective Type||General Knowledge|
How to Download TN Police Syllabus 2018 at tnusrbonline.gov.in ? TN Police Exam Syllabus Pdf Download Here
Candidates now after reading all the subjects coming in the examination must check the topic covered with this subjects. Here we are sharing the most scoring covered under this subjects thus you can score highest in the TNUSRB Constable Examination 2018.
a. General Knowledge for TN Police Syllabus 2018 Pdf :
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- General Politics.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Indian Constitution.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
b. TN Police Constable Syllabus Pdf for General English :
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Indirect and Direct Speech.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Cloze test.
- Precise Writing.
- Usage of Words.
- Parts of Speech.
- Fill in the blanks etc.
c. TNUSRB Syllabus Pdf for Numerical Ability Subjects :
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Work.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Data Interpretation.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Time.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Number Systems.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Square Roots.
- Time and Distance.
- Races and Games.
- Problems on Trains.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work.
- Mixture and Allegation.
- Boats and Streams.
- Cube Roots.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Profit and Loss.
- Discounts etc.
d. Tamil Nadu TNUSRB Constable Exam Syllabus 2018 Pdf for Reasoning :
- Making Judgments.
- Artificial Language.
- Essential Part.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Cause and Effect.
- Theme Detection.
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Logical Deduction.
- Verbal Classification.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Matching Definitions.
- Statement and Argument.
Conclusion : TN Police Syllabus 2018 for the post of Constables, Fireman & Jail Warder examination on 6140 vacancies. Candidates can attend the examination in the month of March-April 2018. Details regarding complete TNUSRB Syllabus & Exam Pattern are available here.