Dear Candidates who are searching for the TN Postal Circle Syllabus 2016–17 & TN Postman & Mail Guard Exam Scheme have come to the right website. Candidate can make their preparation better, by go through the Study material. Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Department will going to conduct an examination for the latest recruitment. The Examination will be in the form of written test for Postman & Mail Guard posts. Candidates who were applied for these posts they can check the Syllabus & Exam Pattern, given below.About Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Service was established in the year 1951. Tamil Nadu Postal Circle is one of the 22 postal circles in the country. This circle manages all functions of Head Post Offices, Sub-Post Offices and Branch Post Offices. Here, we are providing the complete details regarding the Tamil Nadu Postman Syllabus along with TN Postal Office Mail Guard Exam Pattern. Bookmark our website https://naukri.today to get latest updates regarding jobs, Syllabus Pdf & Exam Pattern, Previous year Papers, Admit Cards, Results, etc.
Short Details For TN Postal Circle Syllabus 2016–17 | TN Postman & Mail Guard Exam :
Name of the department : Tamilnadu Postal Circle
Name of Exam : TN Postman & Mail Guard Examination 2016 – 17
Category : TN Post Office Exam Syllabus
No of posts : 310 Post
Official Website : www.dopchennai.in
Name of the Post : Postman & Mail Guard Post
Last date for submit TN Postal Circle Online application : 15.11.2016
Exam Date : Avaliable Soon
TN Postal Circle Syllabus 2016–17 : Avaliable Here
Details About TN Postal Circle Syllabus 2016–17 | TN Postman & Mail Guard Exam Scheme For Preparation :
TN Postal Circle Recruitment Notification 2016 for 310 Postman & Mail Guard Posts : Recently Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Department had issued Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment Notification 2016. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up Postman / Mail Guard posts in Tamilnadu Postal Circle. For Educational Qualification details, age limit, selection process, etc view the official notification. Eligible candidates who are interested in working for TN Govt Jobs can apply for the Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date 15th November 2016. you may know details like Selection Process, Exam date, TN Postal Circle Syllabus 2016–17, Exam Scheme, Admit Card status from this page.
TN Post Circle Postman Exam Selection Procedure 2016 : Department will conduct Written examination for recruiting candidates on TN Postal Circle Postman Vacancy. Written Exam will be objective type in nature of 100 Marks. Each Question will contain 01 Marks. There will be no negative Marking. Candidates should get minimum passing marks for qualifying the written examination. Final Selection will be based on the merit list which will be made on the basis of marks obtain in written exam. For more details about TN Postal Circle Admit Card & Tamilnadu Postman & Mail Guard Syllabus , Keep visit this page.
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Postman Exam Pattern – Mail Guard Exam Pattern : The Written Exam is an Objective Type Questions of Multiple Choice Questions. The Duration the TN Postal Circle Examination 2016 is 2:00 Hours (120 Minutes). Candidates can Download the Tamilnadu Postal Circle Postman Syllabus and Exam from official website. Total Marks of Written Examination is 100 Marks. There is no Negative Marking for Wrong Answers. TN Postal Circle Postman Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf is providing on this Page at free download for the sake of Applicants. The Examination will be conducted in the following locations i.e. Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli.
- TN Postal Circle Aptitude Test will be as Multiple Choice Questions.
- The written exam will be consists three parts i.e, Part A, B, C (i) & C (ii)
- Tamil Nadu Postal Circle exam for a total 100 marks.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Duration of the exam will be for 2 hours (120 minutes).
|Part||Subjects||No of Question||Max.Marks||Duration|
|Part – A||General Knowledge||25||25||2 hours/ 120 minutes|
|Part – B||Mathematics||25||25|
TN Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Cut Off Marks :
- General Category Candidate : Minimum 10 marks in each part i.e Part A, B ,C(i) and C(ii) and 40% in aggregate. The candidate has to qualify in each part besides securing prescribed aggregate marks.
- OBC Category Candidate : Minimum 9 marks in each part i.e Part A, B ,C(i) and C(ii) and 37% in aggregate. The candidate has to qualify in each part besides securing prescribed aggregate marks.
- SC/ST Category Candidate : Minimum 8 marks in each part i.e Part A, B ,C(i) and C(ii) and 33% in aggregate. The candidate has to qualify in each part besides securing prescribed aggregate marks.
TN Postal Circle Syllabus 2016–17 for Postman & Mail Guard 2016 @ dopmp.in : Syllabus for TN Postal Circle Syllabus 2016–17 exam divided into four subjects all subjects having their value. You should prepare for all subjects. Participants must require qualifying in every subject. All sections have same marks and participants required to qualified in each section with a minimum passing marks to be Shortlist for Postman & Mail Guard Jobs in Tamilnadu 2016. The main subjects in the papers are discussed below. The main subjects in the paper are General Awareness, Mathematics, English and Tamil.
TN Postal Circle Postman Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Indian History.
- Freedom Struggle.
- Culture & Sports.
- General Policy.
- Constitution of India.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
- Reasoning & Analytical Ability of 10th standard. (Examiner may set 2 to 3 questions from each topic).
Tamil Nadu Post Office Mail Guard Syllabus for Mathematics
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio & Proportions.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Use of Tables & Graphs.
- Mensuration (Examiner may set 1 to 2 questions from each topic).
Postal Department of Tamil Nadu Post Man Syllabus for English
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Sentence Structure.
- Questions from small unseen passage Etc. (Examiner may set five questions from one unseen passage and 2 to 3 questions from remaining topics)
TN Post Office Postman Mail Guard Exam Syllabus for Tamil
- பெயர் ( orpa otar name )
- வினைத்ப ொடர் ( vinaitpa otar )
- கலனவ மற்றும் கூட்டு வொக்கியங்கள ( Kalanava And joint vokkiyankala )
- வொக்கிய மொற் ங்கள (Vokkiya s mor )
- புணர்ச் ி (ID punarc )
- அணிகள (Anikala )
- ப ொற்ப ொடர ( Catch orpa otara )
- ெழபமொழிகள் மற்றும் வட்டொர வழக்கில் உள்ள ப ொற்ப ொடர்கள ( Elapamolikal And in the case of p orpa otarkala vattora )
- வொக்கியத் ில் உள்ள ெினழநீக்கம (In vokkiyat einalanikkama )
- துனணப்ெொட உனரநனட ( Tunanapeota Unarananata )
Easy Step To Download TN Postal Circle Syllabus 2016–17 | TN Postman & Mail Guard Exam Pattern :
We know that syllabus of every exam is very important, candidate who prepare for written exam can follow proper syllabus and completely cover all topic of defined syllabus. Applicants should follow the below mentioned simple steps to download the TN Postal Circle Syllabus 2016–17 & TN Postman & Mail Guard Exam Scheme for 310 Postman/Mail Guard jobs. There are official links to check directly download the Tamilnadu Postman & Mail Guard syllabus and study material.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of postal circle www.rajpostexam.com
- There you have to find the Tamilnadu Postal Syllabus 2016 link and click on it
- After this you have to select the post like postman or mail guard
- Now click on the download TN Postal Circle Exam syllabus link mentioned there on that page
- Your TN Post Office syllabus will be downloaded in pdf file
Important Link For TN Postal Circle Syllabus 2016–17 Exam :
Download TN Postal Circle Postman Mail Guard Syllabus/ Exam Pattern 2016
More details For Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment Notification 2016
TN Postal Circle Syllabus 2016–17, Tamil Nadu Post Office is going to conduct competitive written test for 310 Postman & Mail Guard Post. Candidate should download Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Syllabus | TN Postman & Mail Guard Exam pattern from this article.