Applicants, If you are searching TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2019 for 6491 Vacancies then this article Helps You. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently issued TNPSC Group IV Syllabus in Tamil and English 2019. Those candidates who are appearing for TNPSC CCSE Written Examination, which is held on 1st September 2019, can start preparation. Here is the Team is providing Topic Wise TNPSC Syllabus & Also Providing post wise Exam Pattern. To get more information about Examination, Selection Criteria, TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern & Syllabus then read the below sections.
Fresh Updates on 22.06.2019: TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus and Latest Exam Pattern is available here. Check the complete details from below. Topic Wise TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus is must to check if want selection. So collect details here.
Details about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission shortly called as TNPSC. TNPSC is accountable for directing the recruitment of employees into the state’s public service. It is the follower of the Madras Service Commission. Tamil Nadu came into being under an Act of the Madras Government in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Committee in India. TNPSC adopted its current name in 1970. Appliers full information about Topic Wise TNPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus & Group 4 Exam Pattern is shown in the given article.
On Which Date Tamil Nadu CCSE 2019 Exam Conduct & TNPSC Group IV Syllabus?
Job hunter who successfully registered their names for this CCSE exam notification is browsing the internet for TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus Exam Pattern details. Those who want to get good marks in this examination may collect the TNPSC Syllabus & exam pattern from this page and start preparation. Because a huge number of contenders are applied for this TNPSC Group IV Notification. Due to this reason, the selection board decided to set a paper difficult. For more details about this Tamil Nadu PSC Group 4 Syllabus on this page.
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Examination Name||Combined Civil Service Examination – 4 (CCSE Group 4)|
|Category||Tamil Nadu PSC Syllabus/ Exam Pattern|
|Total No. of Vacancies||6491 Posts|
|Name of Post||JA, Typist, Steno Typist & Other Post|
|Online Registration Dates for Group 4 Posts||14 June 2019 to 14 July 2019|
|CCSE 2019 Exam Date||01 September 2019|
|TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus & Pattern:||Available Here|
Highlight’s of Tamil Nadu Group 4 Online form for 6491 Posts
Tamil Nadu PSC has issued Recruitment notification of 6491 JA, Typist, Steno Typist & Other Post. Online registration for TNPSC Vacancy has started from 14 June 2019 & closing date for submitting online form is 14 July 2019. Department has also released Written Examination date which is going to held in the month of 01 September 2019. Those candidates who are preparing for Examination can check TNPSC Group IV Exam Syllabus 2019 from here. By the help of Full TNPSC Syllabus, you can easily prepare for the examination.
What are the Exam Scheme & Selection Criteria For TNPSC CCSE 2019 Exam?
There is a total of 9000+ vacant positions which are going to be filled with the selection of the candidates. The selection of the candidates will be made through written test and interview process. So, here the candidates will get the exam pattern and syllabus so that they can prepare well for their examination. The candidates may have to focus on the subjects. The total examination will conduct for 300 marks in and one who qualifies in the exam will send for an interview.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 4 CCSE Exam Pattern 2019
|Subjects||No. of Question||Marks||Total Time Duration|
|General Studies||75||300||3 Hours|
|General English/ General Tamil||100|
Download TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus in Tamil and English 2019
Tamil Nadu TNPSC Group IV Syllabus: Group 4 Exam Syllabus 2018 for various subjects is provided for download TNPSC Group 4 syllabus from the link given below. The TNPSC recruits candidates for various subjects. Candidates have to appear for the exam that will be held in the discipline chosen by the candidate according to the Stream of Study. The list of subjects is given below.
- UNIT-I GENERAL SCIENCE: Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology
- UNIT-II CURRENT EVENTS: History, Political Science-1, Geography, Economics, Science-L
- UNIT- III GEOGRAPHY: Earth and Universe-Solar system-Monsoon, Rainfall, weather & climate -Water resources, rivers in India, Soil, minerals & natural resources, Forest & wildlife-Agricultural pattern, Transport including surface transport & communication, Social geography, population density and distribution, Natural calamities, Disaster Management.
- UNIT – IV HISTORY AND CULTURE OF INDIA AND TAMIL NADU : Indus valley civilization-Guptas, Delhi Sultan, Mughals and Marathas, Age of Vijayanagaram and the bahmanis, South Indian history-Culture and Heritage of Tamil people, India since independence-Characteristics of Indian culture, Unity in diversity –race, color, language, custom-India-as secular state-, Growth of rationalist, Dravidian movement in TN-Political parties and populist schemes
- UNIT-V Indian Polity: Constitution of India, States and Union Territories, Election Commission
- UNIT-VI INDIAN ECONOMY: Nature of Indian economy, Five-year plan models, an assessment-Land reform & agriculture, Application of science in agriculture, Industrial growth, Rural welfare oriented programmer, Social sector problems, population, education, health, employment, poverty-Economic trends in Tamil Nadu
- UNIT-VII INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT: National renaissance, Emergence of national leaders-Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore, Different modes of agitations, Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar & others
- UNIT-VIII APTITUDE & MENTAL ABILITY TESTS : Conversion of information to data-Collection, compilation and presentation of data, Tables, graphs, diagrams, Analytical interpretation of data Simplification, Percentage, Highest Common Factor (HCF)-Lowest Common Multiple (LCM), Ratio and Proportion, Simple interest-Compound interest, Area-Volume, Time and Work, Logical Reasoning-Puzzles-Dice-Visual Reasoning-Alpha numeric Reasoning, Number Series.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Previous Year Question Paper:-
Applicants, in this section we are providing Group 4 Exam previous year question paper for those candidates who are preparing for Examination. These section of previous year Question is very useful for all the candidates & TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus PDF Is shown below.
(1.). Question Paper For TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2018
(2). Question Paper for TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2016 –
(3). TNPSC Group 4 Exam Question Paper 2014 –
(4). Previous Year Question Paper for TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2013 –
(55). Question Paper for TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2012 –
(6). TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2011 Question Paper –
How to Get TNPSC Group IV Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern?
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group IV: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to conduct recruitment exam for selection to the posts of Group 4. To get TNPSC Jobs, applicants need to clear the written exam first. Candidates who are going to prepare for Group 4 Exam may get the TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus, exam pattern through this page that will help you to get success in exam. Here on this page, we are providing you simple steps to download PDF of TNPSC Group IV Syllabus for your assistance because sometimes it would become complicated to find TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus and Pattern.
Download Tamil Nadu PSC Group 4 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019:
- First of all, students need to log on the official website that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Follow the examination link and press the link.
- Then select the link of TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus under the examination tab.
- Then candidates will find a new page with various notifications.
- Download TNPSC Group IV Syllabus and take a print out of it for preparing in a proper manner.
Important Link For TNPSC Group IV Exam 2019 – TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus :
Download Tamil Nadu Group 4 Exam Syllabus.
More details For Tamil Nadu Official Notification
Download TNSCB Admit Card 2019 AE JE Hall Ticket
TNPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2019 Download Here
TNPSC Group 4 Result Download Here
Conclusion: TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2019| Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for 6491 Group IV Services Vacancy. Candidate can check TNPSC Group IV Syllabus for preparing this exam. Exam date will be held on 01 September 2019.