Applicants, If you are searching TNPSC Group IV Syllabus 2018 for 9351 Vacancies then this article Helps You. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently issued TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus in Tamil and English 2018. Those candidates who are appear for TNPSC CCSE Written Examination, which is held on 11.02.2018, can start preparation. Here our Team is providing Topic Wise TNPSC Syllabus & Also Providing post wise Exam Pattern. To get more information about Examination, Selection Criteria, TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern & Syllabus then read the below sections.
Details about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission shortly called as TNPSC. TNPSC is accountable for directing the recruitment of employees into the state’s public service. It is the follower of the Madras Service Commission. Tamil Nadu came into being under an Act of the Madras Government in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Committee in India. TNPSC adopted its current name in 1970. Appliers full information about Topic Wise TNPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus & Group 4 Exam Pattern is shown in given article.
- On Which Date Tamil Nadu CCSE 2018 Exam Conduct & TNPSC Group IV Syllabus ?
- What is the Exam Scheme & Selection Criteria For TNPSC CCSE 2018 Exam ?
- Download TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus in Tamil and English 2018
- How to Get TNPSC Group IV Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern ?
On Which Date Tamil Nadu CCSE 2018 Exam Conduct & TNPSC Group IV Syllabus ?
Job hunter who successfully registered their names for this CCSE exam notification are browsing the internet for TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus Exam Pattern details. Those who want to get good marks in this examination may collect the TNPSC Syllabus & exam pattern from this page and start preparation. Because huge number of contenders are applied for this TNPSC Group IV Notification. Due to this reason the selection board decided to set a paper difficult. For more details about this Tamil Nadu PSC Group 4 Syllabus on this page.
Name of the Organization : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Examination Name : Combined Civil Service Examination – 4 (CCSE Group 4)
Category : Tamil Nadu PSC Syllabus/ Exam Pattern
Total No. of Vacancies : 9351 Posts
Category : TNPSC Syllabus
Name of Post : JA, Typist, Steno Typist & Other Post
Apply Date : 14.11.2017 to 13.12.2017
CCSE 2018 Exam Date : 11.02.2018
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus & Pattern : Available Here
Highlight’s of Tamil Nadu Group 4 Online form for 9351 Posts
Tamil Nadu PSC has issued Recruitment notification of 9351 JA, Typist, Steno Typist & Other Post. Online registration for TNPSC Vacancy has started from 14.11.2017 & closing date for submit online form is 13.12.2017. Department has also released Written Examination date which is going to held in the month of February 2018. Those candidates who are preparing for Examination can check TNPSC Group IV Exam Syllabus 2017 from here. By the help of Full TNPSC Syllabus, you can easily prepare for examination.
What is the Exam Scheme & Selection Criteria For TNPSC CCSE 2018 Exam ?
There are total 9351 vacant positions which are going to be filled with the selection of the candidates. The selection of the candidates will made through written test and interview process. So, here the candidates will get the exam pattern and syllabus so that they can prepare well for their examination. The candidates may have to focus on the subjects. The total examination will conduct for 300 marks in and one who qualify in the exam will send for an interview.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 4 CCSE Exam Pattern 2018
|Subjects||No. of Question||Marks||Total Time Duration|
|General Studies||75||300||3 Hours|
|General English/ General Tamil||100|
Download TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus in Tamil and English 2018
Tamil Nadu TNPSC Group IV Syllabus :Group 4 Exam Syllabus 2018 for various subjects is provided for download TNPSC Group 4 syllabus from the link given below. The TNPSC recruits candidates for various subjects. Candidates have to appear for the exam that will held in the discipline chosen by the candidate according to the Stream of Study. The list of subjects are given below.
- UNIT-I GENERAL SCIENCE : Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology
- UNIT-II CURRENT EVENTS : History, Political Science-1, Geography, Economics, Science-L
- UNIT- III GEOGRAPHY : Earth and Universe-Solar system-Monsoon, Rainfall, weather & climate -Water resources, rivers in India, Soil, minerals & natural resources, Forest & wildlife-Agricultural pattern, Transport including surface transport & communication, Social geography, population-density and distribution, Natural calamities, Disaster Management.
- UNIT – IV HISTORY AND CULTURE OF INDIA AND TAMIL NADU : Indus valley civilization-Guptas, Delhi Sultan, Mughals and Marathas, Age of Vijayanagaram and the bahmanis, South Indian history-Culture and Heritage of Tamil people, India since independence-Characteristics of Indian culture, Unity in diversity –race, color, language, custom-India-as secular state-, Growth of rationalist, Dravidian movement in TN-Political parties and populist schemes
- UNIT-V Indian Polity : Constitution of India, States and Union Territories, Election Commission
- UNIT-VI INDIAN ECONOMY : Nature of Indian economy, Five-year plan models, an assessment-Land reforms & agriculture, Application of science in agriculture, Industrial growth, Rural welfare oriented programmer, Social sector problems, population, education, health, employment, poverty-Economic trends in Tamil Nadu
- UNIT-VII INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT : National renaissance, Emergence of national leaders-Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore, Different modes of agitations, Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar & others
- UNIT-VIII APTITUDE & MENTAL ABILITY TESTS : Conversion of information to data-Collection, compilation and presentation of data, Tables, graphs, diagrams, Analytical interpretation of data Simplification, Percentage, Highest Common Factor (HCF)-Lowest Common Multiple (LCM), Ratio and Proportion, Simple interest-Compound interest, Area-Volume, Time and Work, Logical Reasoning-Puzzles-Dice-Visual Reasoning-Alpha numeric Reasoning, Number Series.
How to Get TNPSC Group IV Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern ?
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group IV : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to conduct recruitment exam for selection to the posts of Group 4. To get TNPSC Jobs, applicants need to clear the written exam first. Candidates who are going to prepare for Group 4 Exam may get the TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus, exam pattern through this page that will help you to get success in exam. Here on this page we are providing you simple steps to download PDF of TNPSC Group IV Syllabus for your assistance because sometimes it would become complicated to find TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus and Pattern.
Download Tamil Nadu PSC Group 4 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 :
- First of all students need to log on official website that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Follow the examination link and press the link.
- Then select the link of TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus under the examination tab.
- Then candidates will find a new page with various notifications.
- Download TNPSC Group IV Syllabus and take print out of it for preparing in proper manner.
Important Link For TNPSC Group IV Exam 2018 – TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus :
Download Tamil Nadu Group 4 Exam Syllabus.
More details For Tamil Nadu Official Notification
Download TNSCB Admit Card 2017 AE JE Hall Ticket
TNPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2017 Download Here
Conclusion TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018 : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for 9351 Group IV Services Vacancy. Candidate can check TNPSC Group IV Syllabus for preparing this exam. Exam date will held on 11.02.2018.