UGC NET Syllabus 2021 | The National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to conduct the UGC NET 2021 for all candidates to recruit for the posts of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship posts. The board has also announced the exam dates on its official website. This is December Cycle Exam which was postponed due to COVID-19. Now the examination is being organized in the month of May 2021. Candidates who have applied for the UGC NET Exam 2021 should download the UGC NET 2021 Syllabus and New Exam Pattern. The board has advised to all candidates collect the required syllabus and exam pattern to start the exam preparation well. This is an entrance examination for all candidates which will be conducted in the month of May 2021. Before the exam was conducted in the month of December 2020 but now it is organized with a new date which is mentioning below here. Candidates should go below the page and collect the required updates from there. The complete syllabus has been provided here with the Exam Preparation Guide. Further details can check from below.
General Details About NTA UGC NET Examination 2021 | Get UGC NET Exam Date 2021
|Name of the Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of The Exam||University Grant Commission (UGC)|
|Total No. of Vacancy||Multiple|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor Posts|
|Location of Exam||Across India|
|UGC NET Exam Date 2021||2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 14th & 17th May 2021.|
|Status of UGC NET Syllabus 2021||Available Here|
What are the Selection Criteria of NTA UGC NET May 2021?
The shortlisting of the participants will be made on the basis of the Written Exam and Merit List. There will be three papers. Applicants have to qualify for each paper. A merit list will be prepared for the applicants to select the applicants on JRF and Assistant Professor category. Download UGC NET Syllabus 2021 here.
What is the Scheme of the UGC NET 2021 December Cycle Exam?
UGC NET Exam consists of three rounds of objective-type papers. Each paper has its different standard and difficulty level which increases from the first to the third round.
- Paper-I: This round is the General Aptitude Test which consists of sections like– Reasoning Ability, Comprehension Reading, Mental Ability, and General Awareness, etc. To know more about the syllabus of Paper-I please click here. There will be 60 questions each of two marks, out of which 50 questions would be required to answer. In that case, candidate attempts more than 50 questions then the first 50 questions will be considered for marking. Time Duration of Paper-I is 75 minutes.
- Paper-II: This round will consist of 50 compulsory MCQ(Multiple choices with the single correct answer)questions each of two marks. Time Duration of Paper-II is 75 minutes.
- Paper-III: This is the third and final round of the UGC NET Exam. It will consist of 75 objective-type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidate and each question will carry two marks. Time Duration of Paper-III is 150 minutes.
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 questions to be attempted||1¼ Hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.)|
|Second||II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours (11:15 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.)|
|Third||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2½ Hours (02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.)|
Download NTA UGC NET December Cycle Exam Syllabus & Preparation Guide 2021
UGC NET Syllabus has been released by National Testing Agency on its official website for the appliers who want to get give the UGC National Eligibility Test. Applicants may download the syllabus from the official website of the UGC NET and start their preparation for the exam. To download the syllabus from the site aspirants have to follow the below-mentioned steps. For more details about the UGC NET Syllabus & its related information applicant need to scroll down the page and read the given content up to the endpoint which is specially designed by our team for this purpose.
|Subject Code||NET Exam Subject||Download|
|00||General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper -I)||Download|
|01||Economics / Rural Economics /Co-operation / Demography / Development Planning/ Development Studies/Econometrics/ Applied Economics/Development Eco./Business Economics||Download|
|11||Defense and Strategic Studies||Download|
|17||Management (including Business Admn. Mgt./Marketing/ Marketing Mgt./Industrial Relations and Personnel Mgt./ Personnel Mgt./Financial Mgt./Co-operative Management)||Download|
|39||French (French Version)||Download|
|French (English Version)||Download|
|46||Adult Education/ Continuing Education/ Andragogy/ Non Formal Education.||Download|
|49||Arab Culture and Islamic Studies||Download|
|55||Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management||Download|
|59||Library and Information Science||Download|
|60||Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies||Download|
|62||Comparative Study of Religions||Download|
|63||Mass Communication and Journalism||Download|
|65||Performing Art – Dance/Drama/Theatre||Download|
|66||Museology & Conservation||Download|
|70||Tribal and Regional Language/Literature||Download|
|73||Sanskrit traditional subjects (including) Jyotisha/Sidhanta Jyotish/ Navya Vyakarna/ Vyakarna/ Mimansa/ Navya Nyaya/ Sankhya Yoga/ Tulanatmaka Darsan/ Shukla Yajurveda/ Madhav Vedant/ Dharmasasta/ Sahitya/ Puranotihasa /Agama).||Download|
|79||Visual Art (including Drawing & Painting/Sculpture Graphics/Applied Art/History of Art)||Download|
|81||Social Medicine & Community Health||Download|
|87||Computer Science and Applications||Download|
|90||Politics including International Relations/International Studies including Defence/Strategic Studies, West Asian Studies, South East Asian Studies, African Studies, South Asian Studies, Soviet Studies, American Studies.||Download|
|92||Human Rights and Duties||Download|
|93||Tourism Administration and Management.||Download|
Download National Testing Agency UGC NET Syllabus 2021 Subject Wise PDF
What is the Importance of National Eligibility Test Syllabus 2021?
We know that the syllabus of every exam is very important, candidates who prepare for the written exam can follow the proper syllabus and completely cover all topics of the defined syllabus. the question paper will design according to the syllabus, today the competition is very hard, So you prepare according to the exam syllabus, easy to fight the exam. you can download UGC NET Syllabus and Paper Pattern from the below link.
Download UGC NET Previous Years Questions Paper PDF in Hindi:
- 2014 NET June Question Papers New
- Question Papers of NET Dec. 2013
- 2013 Net 2013 Question Papers (UGC NET re-conducted on 08th Sept. 2013)
- Question Papers of NET June 2013 (UGC NET on 30th June 2013)
- 2012 December NET Question Papers
- Question Papers of NET June 2012
- Download Question Papers of NET Dec. 2011
- Question Papers of NET June 2011
- Click Here Question Papers of NET Dec. 2010
- Question Papers of NET June 2010
- Check Question Papers of NET Dec. 2009
- Question Papers of NET June 2009
Simple and Easy Step To Download NTA NET Syllabus 2021 Pdf | UGC NET Exam Syllabus :
- First, go to the official website of NTA i.e. ntanet.nic.in
- On the home page follow the “Current Events” section and hit the “Subjects” link.
- A list of UGC NET Subjects will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Choose the appropriate subjects as per requirement.
- Thereafter you have to download UGC NET Syllabus 2021 and take a printout of the UGC / NTA NET Syllabus for future use and prepare accordingly.
Conclusion: All the candidates of UGC NET 2021, download the complete UGC NET Syllabus 2021 with the exam pattern ot get start the exam preparation. Further details can check from the above page.