Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct UGC NET Exam 2019 on behalf of University Grant Commission. The Notification is released for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Posts. After qualifying National Eligibility Test, applicants can apply for Assistant Professor and JRF Vacancies. The UGC NET Notification is released by CBSE on March 2019. Applicants should start to fill UGC NET Application Form from 01.03.2019. You should fill CBSE NET Application Form before on 30.03.2019. The Examination will be held on June 2019.
Central Board of Secondary Education every year conducts UGC NET Exam two times. But Now the department changed the rule in 2019. In this year CBSE organized National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 only one time. Applicants who are waiting for CBSE UGC NET Notification may apply through online mode. Participants who are qualified CBSE NET 2019 are eligible to apply for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Follow Post. The UGC NET Exam is going to conduct on June 2019. Furthermore, you should read given below article.
Fresh Update as on 04.03.2019: Participants who want to apply for UGC NET can fill application form from here. Applicants must submit form before last date i.e. 30.03.2019. Before applying, candidates can check eligibility criteria & selection process from here.
Brief Details of CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2019 – National Eligibility Test July 2019
|Organization Name||University Grant Commission (UGC)|
|Name of Department||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Examination Name||National Eligibility Test|
|Also Known As||UGC NET|
|Exam Session||June 2019|
|Eligibility To||Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)|
|Apply Through||UGC NET Online Registration Mode|
|CBSE UGC NET Official Site||cbsenet.nic.in|
|Total Subjects||85 and above|
|Exam Center||91 Cities|
Collect Here Eligibility Criteria Details FOr UGC NET 2019 | What is the Exam Date of CBSE NET 2019?
|Notification Announcement||March 2019|
|Opening date of the online registration window||01.03.2019|
|Closing date to apply for NTA NET Application Form||30.03.2019|
|Downloading of Admit Card||15.05.2019 onwards|
|NTA NET Online Exam Date||20 to 28 June 2019|
|Result Date||By 15th July 2019|
|Founding Department||Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)|
|Act Name||Societies Registration ACT, 1860|
|Exam Conducted Under NTA||UGC NET, UGC NEET, JEE, CMAT, GPAT, NCGM JEE etc.|
|Last Year Analysis||01. 85 subjects
02. Exam Date: 18th and 22.12.2018
03. Student Strength 9.5 Lac
04. 598 Center
05. 91 cities
|Education Qualification||Candidates must hold 55% marks in Master’s Degree from any UGC recognized university|
|Age Limit For NTA UGC NET Application Form 2019||Not more than 30 years old as on 01.12.2018. Age relaxations is applicable as per govt. rules|
|Selection Process||Online Test & Counseling|
|Application Fees for NTA UGC NET Online Form 2019||General : Rs 800/- OBC (NCL) : Rs 400/- SC/ST/PWD/Transgender : Rs 200/-|
|Payment of Application Fees||Debit or Credit Card & via NET Banking or by e-Challan|
|Download NTA UGC NET Notification Pdf||Click Here (Short Notice)|
|Apply Online for National Eligibility Test 2019||Click Here|
Upper Age Relaxation For UGC NET Notification 2019 – CBSE NET 2019 Application Form
- SC/ST category applicants will take 05 years upper age relaxation for NET 2019 Examination.
- Aspirants who are belonging to OBC Category get 03 years relaxation for UGC NET 2019 Exam.
- Furthermore you should read CBSE NET Notification available on below section.
New Updates For UGC NET Application Form 2019 | Changes in CBSE NET 2019 Pattern
- Till 2017, CBSE conducts UGC NET Exam two times in one year. While in 2018 the department has decided they will organize CBSE NET Exam only one time.
- In the year 2017 applicants are facing 03 papers but now from the 2018, 02 papers appear in the exam.
- You should mention for both Assistant Professor and JRF in the UGC NET Online Form 2019.
- Participants who qualify Assistant Professor Exam are not eligible for JRF Post.
- Aadhar Card is a mandatory document for CBSE NET Application Form 2019.
- Furthermore latest updates you should check CBSE NET 2019 Notification.
UGC NET Online Form 2019 Required Application Fees
General and Unreserved candidates will require to pay Rs. 800/-. OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs. 400/-. Applicants who are belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are required to pay Rs. 200/-. Applicants should check UGC NET 2019 Notification for more details.
Check Here Selection Method & Exam Pattern For CBSE NET Exam 2019
The Central Board of Secondary Education will organize written test for Assistant Professor and JRF Jobs. UGC NET 2019 major changes in exam pattern & syllabus made by the department. Revised scheme of a selection process and exam pattern of UGC NET 2019 is available here. You should read given below information carefully.
- There will be two papers organize by CBSE.
- Paper I will comprise 50 questions and will have 100 maximum marks. The NET Exam 2019 duration of first paper will be 01 Hour.
- Paper II will have 200 Marks and have 100 questions and the duration will be 02 hours.
- Furthermore, you should read given below CBSE UGC NET 2019 Notification.
How To Fill UGC NET Application Form 2019? Process to Fill NET 2019 Exam Online Form
Desired applicants who also fulfill CBSE National Eligibility Test eligibility criteria may apply through online mode. If applicants can’t understand how to fill UGC NET 2019 Online Form may follow some given below procedure.
- First, all of the candidates log on to official site cbsenet.nic.in.
- On Home page, you get UGC NET 2019 Notification.
- Click on the advertisement and then read it carefully.
- Now click on UGC NET Online form link.
- Enter required details such as personal, educational, age etc.
- upload photograph and signature for CBSE NET Exam.
- Pay application fees through online mode.
- Submit it carefully and then take hardcopy of UGC NET 2018 for future reference.
- You can apply directly through given below link.
Conclusion of UGC NET July 2019 Exam: Central Board of School Education is going to organize National Eligibility Test 2018. The Exam is conducted for Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor. CBSE CBSE NET Application Form is available from 01.03.2019. Interested and eligible candidates may fill UGC NET Online Form before on 30.03.2019.