Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct UGC NET Exam 2018 on behalf of University Grant Commission. The Notification is released for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Posts. After qualifying National Eligibility Test, applicants can apply for Assistant Professor and JRF Vacancies. The UGC NET Notification is released by CBSE on 01.02.2018. Applicants should start to fill UGC NET Application Form from 06.03.2018. You should fill CBSE NET Application Form before on 05.04.2018. The Examination will be held on 08.07.2018.
Central Board of Secondary Education every year conducts UGC NET Exam two times. But Now the department changed the rule in 2018. In this year CBSE organized National Eligibility Test (NET) 2018 only one time. Applicants who are waiting for CBSE UGC NET Notification may apply through online mode. Participants who are qualified CBSE NET 2018 are eligible to apply for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Follow Post. The UGC NET Exam is going to conduct on 08th July 2018. Furthermore you should read given below article.
Latest Update As on 05.04.2018: Dear Applicants, Today is last date to apply online for CBSE UGC NET 2018. Candidates who are not applying yet can apply here through the link given below. After tomorrow the online application link will disappear. The UGC NET 2018 exam will be going to held on 08.07.2018.
Brief Details of CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018 – National Eligibility Test July 2018
|Organization Name||University Grant Commission (UGC)|
|Name of Department||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Examination Name||National Eligibility Test|
|Also Known As||UGC NET|
|Exam Session||July 2018|
|Eligibility To||Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)|
|Apply Through||UGC NET Online Registration Mode|
|CBSE UGC NET Official Site||cbsenet.nic.in|
|Total Subjects||85 and above|
|Exam Center||91 Cities|
UGC NET 2018 Important Dates | What is the Exam Date of CBSE NET 2018 ?
Advt. Number of UGC NET 2018 : CBSE/NET/2017-18
Date of Short Notice : 08.01.2018
Full Advertisement Available From : 01.02.2018
Online Registration Form of CBSE NET July 2018 is available From : 06.03.2018
Closing Date to Fill CBSE NET Online Application Form is : 05.04.2018
Payment of application fees from : 06.03.2018 to 06.04.2018
Available CBSE UGC NET July 2018 Admit Card : Last Week of June 2018
CBSE NET Exam 2018 Date : 08th July 2018
Am I Eligible Apply For UGC NET Application Form 2018 ? Details of CBSE NET 2018 Required Education Qualification & Age Limit
Interested applicants who are going to apply for University Grant Commission (UGC) NET Exam 2018 should fulfill given below eligibility Criteria. If Applicants are found not eligible for National Eligibility Test UGC NET 2018, their application form will reject by department. So all applicants advise should check education qualification, age limit and other criteria. You should read full UGC NET Notification 2018 to ensure eligibility criteria.
Required Education Qualification For CBSE NET Online Form 2018
Participants who want to apply for CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test 2018 must have Post Graduation Degree in relevant subject. Applicant Degree must be from recognized by University Grant Commission For UGC NET July 2018 Exam. Unreserved candidates must obtain 55% Marks in the Master Degree. SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates relaxation applicable for qualification. They will need minimum 50% Marks in their Post Graduation for apply to UGC NET Application Form.
- Candidates who are waiting for Final year result of their Post Graduation can also apply for UGC NET 2018 Exam.
- Applicants who hold Ph.D Degree and completed their Post Graduation by 19.09.1991 will receive 5% relaxation. They also need minimum 50% Marks in their Post Graduation. Furthermore you should check given below UGC NET Notification 2018.
Age Limits For UGC NET Notification 2018 – CBSE NET July 2018 Application Form
Participants who are take to part in UGC NET Exam 2018 should not be more than 30 years. The UGC Department has extend 02 years for National Eligibility Test. Upper age relaxation is also applicable for CBSE NET 2018 as per department norms. Applicants should check given below details.
Upper Age Relaxation For UGC NET July 2018
- SC/ST category applicants will take 05 years upper age relaxation for NET 2018 Examination.
- Aspirants who are belonging to OBC Category get 03 years relaxation for UGC NET 2018 Exam.
- Furthermore you should read CBSE NET Notification available on below section.
New Updates For UGC NET Application Form 2018 | Changes in CBSE NET 2018 Pattern
- Till 2017, CBSE conducts UGC NET Exam two times in one year. While in 2018 the department has decided they will organize CBSE NET Exam only one time.
- Previous year applicants are facing 03 papers but now this year 02 papers appear in the exam.
- You should mention for both Assistant Professor and JRF in the UGC NET Online Form 2018.
- Participants who qualifies Assistant Professor Exam are not eligible for JRF Post.
- Aadhar Card is mandatory document for CBSE NET Application Form 2018.
- Furthermore latest updates you should check CBSE NET 2018 Notification.
Check Here UGC NET 2018 Application Fees, Method of Selection & Exam Pattern For CBSE NET July 2018
UGC NET Online Form 2018 Required Application Fees
General and Unreserved candidates will require to pay Rs. 1000/-. OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-. Applicants who are belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are required to pay Rs. 250/-. Applicants should check UGC NET 2018 Notification for more details.
Check Here Selection Method & Exam Pattern For CBSE NET Exam 2018
The Central Board of Secondary Education will organize written test for Assistant Professor and JRF Jobs. UGC NET 2018 major changes in exam pattern & syllabus made by department. Revised scheme of selection process and exam pattern of UGC NET 2018 is available here. You should read given below information carefully.
- There will be two papers organize by CBSE.
- Paper I will comprise 50 questions and will have 100 maximum marks. The NET Exam 2018 duration of first paper will be 01 Hour.
- Paper II will have 200 Marks and have 100 questions and the duration will be 02 hours.
- Furthermore you should read given below CBSE UGC NET 2018 Notification.
How To Fill UGC NET Application Form 2018 ? Process to Fill NET 2018 Exam Online Form
Desired applicants who also fulfill CBSE National Eligibility Test eligibility criteria may apply through online mode. If applicants can’t understand how to fill UGC NET 2018 Online Form may follow some given below procedure.
- First all of candidates log on to official site cbsenet.nic.in.
- On Home page you get UGC NET 2018 Notification.
- Click on advertisement and then read it carefully.
- Now click on UGC NET Online form link.
- Enter required details such as personal, educational, age etc.
- upload photograph and signature for CBSE NET Exam.
- Pay application fees through online mode.
- Submit it carefully and then take hard copy of UGC NET 2018 for future reference.
- You can apply direct through given below link.
Important Links For UGC NET Application Form 2018 – Assistant Professor & JRF Post
Download Short Advertisement for CBSE National Eligibility Test
Download Detailed Advertisement of NET July 2018 (issued Soon)
Apply Online For CBSE National Eligibility Test 2018
Conclusion of UGC NET July 2018 Exam : Central Board of School Education is going to organize National Eligibility Test 2018. The Exam is conduct for Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor. CBSE CBSE NET Application Form is available from 06.03.2018. Interested and eligible candidates may fill UGC NET Online Form before on 05.04.2018.