UPSSSC Parichalak Syllabus 2015 :- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow is going to organize the written examination process for the 1690 Parichalak (Bus Conductor) vacancies for examination scheme and content to study has uploaded on the official site. Applicants who are waiting for the examination dates, Syllabus can check UP Parichalak Syllabus/ Exam Pattern 2015 from the official site at www.upsssc.gov.in. Written Examination will held on 06.09.15Fresh Update :- UPSSSC , Lucknow has recently issue an notification regarding the Written exam due to Akhil Bhartia Prashanik Seva Pre Examination. The date of Written exam has been extend from 23.08.15 tom 06.09.15. Fore more details applicants visit the official site of UPSSSC at www.upsssc.gov.in.
UP Parichalak Syllabus/ Exam Pattern 2015 Details :-
Name of the Department :- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Location :- Lucknow
Name of the post :- Parichalak
Number of vacancies :- 1690 post
Date of Examination :- 06.09.15
Scheme of Examination/ Syllabus :- Available Now
Examination Pattern/ Scheme for UP Parichalak Post :-
The Selection of the applicants will be made through Written Examination and Personal Interview Process. These two process will be conducted in 03 main steps which is as follows :
Step 01 :- Written Examination
Step 02 :- Qualification
Step 03 :- Personal Interview
The paper pattern for the 1690 Parichalak (Bus Conductor) will be divided onto 04 subjects. The four subjects will have their own sections. There will be Objective and Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) in one single paper. The 04 important subjects are :
01. General Hindi
03. General Knowledge
Exam Duration :- 02 hours
Exam Pattern :- Objective and Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)
No. of Paper :- 01 Paper
No. of Section :- 04 section
All the four section comprise of 30 to 50 questions of 60 to 100 marks each. So in this way, Applicants have to solve total 150 questions of 300 marks which means one single question for 02 mark.
Syllabus (Content to study) for the Parichalak Post :-
As mentioned above that there will be 04 section which comprise of 150 question. Level of difficulty will be average. Some questions will test your common sense and some will test your mental presence. So here is the details about what will be the important topic to study in these 04 sections.
01. General Hindi :- It will hold the grammar part basically comprising of Shuddha, Ashuddha, Vakyo ka Sanshodhan, Sandhi aur Sandhi Vichchhed, Upsarg, Pratyay, Muhavare aur unke Prayog, Paryavachi Shabd, Vilom Shabd, Samanarthak Shabd, English- Hindi Anuvaad.
02. Maths :- Mathematics will be 10th level holding the following below mentioned content to study.
a. Number System :- Rational and Irrational Numbers, Real number, Place Value, Fundamental Calculation Commutative, Association and Distributive laws, Represent Number on the number line, Change numbers into fractions and decimals, HCF & LCM, Surd, Power, and Laws of Indices, Percentage (%), Average, Ratio proportion, Calculation of Time, Work and Distance.
b. Algebra :- Polynomial and Para, Fundamental Calculation, Multiple , Factorize of Polynomial, LCM & HCF, Linear equation in one & two variable, Algebraic expression and Identities and its uses example : (x+a) (x+b), (a+b)2 (a-b)2 , (a2 – b2) (a+b)3 (a-b)3 etc.
c. Geometry :- Types of angles, Triangle and Quadrilateral and its properties, Parallel line, Corresponding Angles, Alternate Angles, Interior Angles and related identities etc.
d. Trigonometry :- Trigonometric ratio of specific and complementary angles, Trigonometry identities use of Trigonometry (Height & Distance).
e. Menstruation :- Radius, Parameter, Circumference Area, Surface Area, Whole Surface, Volume of all different types of shapes, area of wall.
f. Statistics and Probability :- Visual and graphic presentation of all types of data, mean, median, mode, calculate probability.
03. General Knowledge :- General knowledge holds vast criteria and it is advised that read daily newspaper, read history books as well as what is happening outside the country and inside. Applicants should be properly aware of Politics, Social, Economic Condition etc.
04. Reasoning :- It will test your mental ability as well as the presence of mind. Question can be asked from series of numbers, find missing numbers, relations etc.
So this is the most important topics one should prepare strongly as these topic will provide applicants good marks in the examination process.
UP Parichalak Syllabus/ Exam Pattern 2015 PDF Download :-
01. log on the official site of UPSSSC at www.upsssc.gov.in
02. On the home page in the Important News and Alert section you will get the link to download the Parichalak Syllabus 2015
03. Click on the link and read out the whole marking process, marks distribution and study content.
04. Download it also on your desktop.
05. Click here to get UP Parichalak Syllabus/ Exam Pattern 2015
06. Click here to get UP Parichalak Admit Card 2015
Important links :-
Also Check UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2015
UP Parichalak Syllabus/ Exam Pattern 2015 for the 1690 Parichalak vacancies. Exam will held on 06.09.15. Syllabus is available now.