Are you looking for UPHJS Syllabus 2019? High Court Of Judicature at Allahabad is going to conduct written examination for For 61 District Judge Posts. The Examination will be held in two sections such as Preliminary & Mains Exam. The Department has already announced preliminary exam date which is 08 September 2019. Candidates who are going to participate in examination should check exam pattern & selection criteria from here. Preliminary exam qualified aspirants will allow participating in mains exam. Here we provided you links to download UPHJS District Judge Syllabus 2019 PDF.
Fresh Updates As on 31.08.2019: Allahabad High Court has released the Latest UPJHS Syllabus 2019 on the official website. here we have also updated the same syllabus with latest exam pattern along with other updates here. Check the Previous Year Paper, Model Test Paper and other from here…..
Brief Details Regarding UPHJS District Judge Examination 2019
|Department Name||High Court Of Judicature At Allahabad|
|Examination Name||UPHJS District Judge|
|Total Posts||61 Posts|
|Vacancy Title||District Judge posts|
|UPHJS District Judge Prelims Exam Date||08 September 2019|
|Mode of Selection||Preliminary, Mains, & Interview|
|Status of UPHJS Syllabus 2019||Available Here|
What Is the UPHJS Exam Pattern & Selection Criteria For District Judge Posts? Download UPHJS Exam Syllabus
|Number of Stages||03 stages|
|UPHJS District Judge Exam Pattern 2019|| There will be 5 Sections in Exam Paper|
|General information about UPHJS Exam 2019|
|Download UPHJS Syllabus 2019 Pdf||Download Here|
|UPHJS District Judge Notification 2019||Click Here|
|Get Here UPHJS Exam Admit Card 2019||Click Here|
Topic Wise UPHJS District Judge Syllabus 2019 | Download UPSJH Examination 2019 Syllabus PDF
UPHJS Exam Syllabus 2019 For General Knowledge
- Indian Parliament.
- Countries and Capitals
- General Science.
- Indian Economy.
- Environmental Issues.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian Politics.
- Current Affairs.
- Indian History.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
English Subject Syllabus | UPHJS Syllabus 2019
- Sentence Improvement.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Para Completion.
- Spotting Errors.
Law I (Substantive Law) | UPHJS District Judge Syllabus 2019
- The Law of Contracts, the Law of Partnership
- The Principle of equity with special reference to the law of trust and specific relief
- Constitutional Law
- Hindu Law and Mohammedan Law
- Law concerning easements and torts
- The Law relating to a transfer of property including the principles of equity specifically applicable thereto,
- There will be questions of 50 Marks in relation to Constitutional Law alone
Law III (Penal, Revenue, and Local Laws) | UPHJS Syllabus 2019
- U.P. Consolidation and Holdings Act
- Uttar Pradesh Urban Buildings (Regulation of Letting, Rent, and Eviction) Act 1972
- U.P. Municipalities Act
- Indian Penal Code
- U.P. Urban (Planning and Development) Act 1973, together with Rules framed under the aforesaid Acts
- The Uttar Pradesh Zamindari Abolition and Land Reforms Act 1951
- U.P. Panchayatraj Act
- Clarification—The candidates will have a choice to answer General Knowledge and Law Papers either in Hindi or in English
Law II (Procedure and Evidence) | UPHJS Exam Syllabus 2019
- The Laws of evidence
- The questions set will relate mainly to practical matters such as the framing of charges and issues
- The methods of dealing with the evidence of witnesses
- The Criminal Procedure Code and Code of Civil Procedure, including the principles of pleading
- The writing of judgment of session trails, appeals, revision and the conduct of cases generally but will not be restricted to them
Conclusion: High Court Of Judicature At Allahabad will conduct written examination for 61 District Judge Posts. Candidates may download UPHJS Syllabus 2019 from links given here. For exam Pattern & Selection Criteria read above article carefully.