|UPSC CDS II Notification 2017 for 414 Post|
|UPSC CDS I Notification 2017 for 463 Vacancy|
Are you searching for UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2017 – 18. Then here is latest updates for you. Department has released UPSC CDS Exam Notification on 09th August 2017. There are 414 post of India Military Academy (IMA), Indian Naval Academy (INA), Officers Training Academy (OTA) and Air Force Academy (AFA) as Commissioned Officers Vacancy. All the aspiring candidates can apply Combined Defence Service (II) Exam Application Form through Online mode from given below direct link. you can submit UPSC Online Registration form on or before the last date 08.09.2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to recruit the candidate though UPSC CDS II 2017 Notification. Combined Defense Services Examination – CDS Exam 2017 written exam will held on 19th November 2017. Candidates who are appear in CDS 2 exam should apply UPSC CDS Online Application before due date. The CDS Application Form 2017 has been released and online registration also started from 9th Aug 2017. For other information like Age Limit, Qualification, How to Apply For UPSC CDS 2 application Form 2017 – 18 etc. you can check UPSC CDS Exam Notification 2017 – 18 Details which is given below.
Fresh Update (14.08.2017) : Applied candidate can start exam preparation by using Syllabus & Scheme. We are providing here full details for Combined Defence Service (II) Exam Scheme, Preparation Guide.
On Which Date UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2017 – 18 Start & Check UPSC CDS Exam Notification Details ?
Union Public Service Commission is located in New Delhi, India. The eligible and qualified candidates who are looking for the UPSC CDS II Notification 2017 are able to fill CDS 2 Application Form. Here we have information for you that the process of Online CDS Application Form is available 9th August 2017 on the official website.
Organization Name : Union Public Service Commission
Examination Name : Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2017
Category : UPSC CDS II 2017 Notification
Official Website : www.upsc.gov.in
Job Category : Govt. Job
Application Mode : Online Mode
Total No. of Post : 414 Post
Name of the Post : IMA, INA, OTA, AFA & Various vacancy
upsconline.nic.in Union Public Service Commission CDS II 2017 Notification Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Sr.No.||Name of the Course||No. of Vacancy|
|1||Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 145th Course Commencing in July, 2018||100 Post|
|2||Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – Course Commencing in July, 2017 Executive General Service||45 Post|
|3||Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – (Pre Flying) Training Course Commencing in August, 2018||32 Post|
|4||Officers Training Academy, Chennai – 108th SSC Course NT (For Men) Commencing in October, 2018||225 Post|
|5||Officers Training Academy, Chennai – 22nd SSC Women Course (Non Technical) Commencing in October, 2018||12 Post|
Important Dates For UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2017 – 18 & CDS II 2017 Notification :
Advertisement No. : 11/2017. CDS-II
UPSC CDS Exam Notification 2017 Releasing Date : 09.08.2017
Starting date for apply CDS 2 online application form : 09.08.2017
Last date for UPSC Online Registration : 08th September 2017 at 06:00 PM
Closing date for submit application fee : 11:59 PM of 07.09.2017
Date of UPSC (CDS) II Examination (Written) : 19th November 2017 (Sunday)
Who Can Apply For UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2017 – 18 & What is Eligibility Criteria For UPSC CDS Exam Notification ?
Before going to apply Online Form candidate can check all UPSC CDS II 2017 Notification eligibility criteria. We are providing post wise education qualification & Category Wise Age Criteria which required for CDS 2 exam. Applicants who are eligible can apply UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2017 – 18 before due date.
UPSC CDS Exam Notification 2017 Educational Qualification :
Candidates should have done Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent for UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2017 – 18. Applicants must have completed their Degree from any recognized University for UPSC CDS II 2017 Notification 2017.
- I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy— Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
What are the age criteria for appearing in UPSC CDS 2 exam?
Candidates minimum age limit must be 20 years and maximum age limit should be 24 years for UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017. Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt. rules for UPSC CDS Exam 2017. We are providing given above pdf file for UPSC CDS Exam Notification
upsconline.nic.in CDS Exam Notification Check UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2017 – 18 Fee & Salary Structure
UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2017 – 18 Fee :
Applicants must be paid Rs. 200/- who belonging from General/OBC Category. No need to pay for All Female/ SC/ ST Category candidates for UPSC CDS Exam Application Form 2017. Application Fee will paid through n any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale :
Candidates will be paid pay band as per Govt. Rules. for UPSC CDS Form 2016. You can check Departmental Rank (Post) wise pay scale from Official UPSC CDS Exam Notification 2017.
What is Selection Criteria For UPSC CDS II 2017 Exam Check Study Material For Exam Preparation ?
Candidates will be selected for UPSC CDS II Jobs 2017 on the basis of Written exam, SSB & Documents varification. After Selection of Written Examination candidates will be called for SSB Interview ie. physical and mental ability test. Shortlisted Applicants will called for document verification followed by personal interview. So these were the three stages of the selection procedure of the CDS Exam 2017. We are providing given below for the good preparation by using UPSC CDS II Exam Pattern 2017 & the Syllabus. Now candidate can fill the UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2017 – 18 hrough given below direct link.
UPSC CDS Exam Scheme & Syllabus For Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2017 :
Candidates who are waiting for UPSC CDS Application form should apply before the last date. The examination of CDS 2 Exam will be held in the month of October. Candidates who are interested should check Exam Syllabus from here. Candidates can also check Exam Centers for CDS Examination which is mentioned below details.
How I Apply For UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2017 – 18 CHeck Combined Defence Service (II) Exam Notification ?
Applicants should apply UPSC Online Application for CDS Exam Notification 2017. Apply Application for UPSC Recruitment by the help of given steps :
- Candidates can log on to the official website.
- After that click on UPSC CDS Exam Notification link.
- Read full information for CDS Notification properly.
- Now click on “Apply Online” link of UPSC Recruitment.
- Make all the information without any error in form.
- Upload scanned photo & signature in application form.
- Deposit application fee through online or Offline Mode.
- Recheck all entries filled inUPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2017 – 18.
- Click on proceed button & Note Down ID Password for future use.
Important Link For UPSC CDS II 2017 Notification
Download UPSC CDS-2 Advertisement Notification 2017
UPSC Combined Defence Service 2 Apply Online Application Form
Check Here For UPSC CDS 2 Syllabus/ exam pattern.
Download UPSC CDS Exam Hall Ticket
Also Download Union PSC CDS (I) Result From Here
Conclusion UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2017 – 18 UPSC Combined Defence Service (II) Exam Notice Vacancies : UPSC CDS Exam Notification 2017 for 414 Various Post. Candidates should apply UPSC CDS Exam Application form online on or before the last date 08th September 2017.
UPSC CDS 1 Exam Notification For 463 Combined Defence Services Examination Posts
Here is a good News for those candidates who are waiting for UPSC CDS I Exam 2017. UPSC has released Exam UPSC CDS Exam Notification 2016 – 17 for 463 CDS I Vacancy 2016 –17. Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for Jobs at UPSC CDS 1 they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by UPSC CDS 1. Candidates who have completed 12th, B.E/B.Tech, Any Degree are Eligible to apply UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2016 before the last date 02.12.2016.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published latest notification for recruitment of 463 Various Vacancies in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy through Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2017 [Including SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course]. Here we provide more details about UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2017 like exam syllabus, exam pattern and interview questions kindly follow us.
Details For UPSC CDS Exam Notification 2016 – 17 | Combined Defence Services Examination :
Name of Department : Union Public Service Commission
Examination Name : Combined Defence Service Examination (I) 2017
Job Category : Govt. Jobs
Apply Mode : Online Mode
No. of Post : 463 Post
Name of Post : CDS I Vacancy
Official Website : www.upsc.gov.in
Combined Defence Service Examination 1 2017 Vacancy Details & Name of the Course :
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun- 144th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2018 – 150 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala- Course commencing in January, 2018 Executive (General Service) – 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad- (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in February, 2018 – 32 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai- 107th SSC(Men)(NT) Course commencing in April, 2018 – 225 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai- 21st SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2018 – 11 Posts
Important Dates for UPSC CDS Exam Notification 2016 – 17 :
Advertisement Release Date: 09th November 2016
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 09.11.2016
Last date for Submission of Online Application : 02.12.2016
Date of Written Examination : 05.02.2017
Who Can Apply For CDS I Examination ? Check Eligibility Criteria For UPSC CDS Exam Notification 2016 – 17
Educational Qualifications : Applicants should have completed 10+2 (Physics and Mathematics)/ Degree/ Degree (Engineering)/ Bachelor (Engineering) in relevant subject with minimum marks from a recognized Board/ University are eligible to apply CDS 1 2017 Notification.
- For I.M.A. and Officers Training Academy : Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering from a recognised University / Institute
- Air Force Academy : Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Age Limit : As on 01.01.2018 | UPSC CDS Exam Notification 2016 – 17 : Job seekers has to attain minimum age limit 20 years and maximum age limit 24 years (but born not earlier than 02nd January 1994 and not later than 01st January 1998) and upper age limit will applicable as per CDS 1 2017 Notification norms/ rules.
Application Fee for UPSC CDS Registration : Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- for General through either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card. No fee for SC/ ST candidates.
UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale : Job seekers those who have selected in UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2017 Recruitment posts will have Rs. 21,000/- per month (Rs. 15,600/- pay in the pay band & Rs. 5,400/-as grade pay) as per govt. norms/ rules.
Selection Process for UPSC CDS Notification 2016 : The selection committee of Union Public Service Commission will shortlisted job seekers for UPSC CDS II Jobs 2016 on the basis of Written exam. After successful completion of Written Examination candidates will be called for SSB Interview.
UPSC CDS 1 Syllabus Exam Pattern 2016 PDF | UPSC CDS Exam Notification 2016 – 17 : Applicants who have applied for UPSC CDS 1 2017 Notification will initiate their preparation for written exam and interview. Interview for intelligence and personality test (vide Part ‘B’ of this Appendix) of such candidates as may be called for interview at one of the Services Selection Centres. Candidates those preparing may download CDS 1 Exam Syllabus 2017 PDF from below given links — or through the official portal. UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination syllabus covers all subjects & topics, were candidates may get UPSC CDS 2017 Previous Papers In PDF.
Simple Step To Apply For UPSC CDS Exam Notification 2016 – 17 | Combined Defence Services Examination :
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
- Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
- Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
- Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
- fill the details of qualification, experience.
- Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
- candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
- Applicants have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
- After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
- Now click on the submit button
- Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
- Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
- Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
- A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
- Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
- Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
- Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
Important Link For UPSC CDS Exam Notification 2016 – 17 :
To Get UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2017 Notification 2017
Apply For CDS Exam 2017 Application Form 2016- 17
Download UPSC CDS 1 Syllabus/ exam pattern.
UPSC CAPF Notification 2017 | CAPF AC Exam Online form
UPSC CDS Exam Notification 2016 – 17, Union Public Service Commission invites applications to recruit applicants in 463 vacancies under Combined Defence Services Examination (I) -2017 all over India. Candidates may apply this UPSC CDS 1 2017 Notification application before 02nd December 2016 till 06:00 PM.