If you are searching UPSC CDS (I) 2019 Notification then here is good news for you. Union Public Service Commission has released advertisement of CDS I 2019 Examination. There are 417 vacancies in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy & Officers Training Academy. Those candidates are interested and eligible may download UPSC CDS Notification 2019. This is a brilliant opportunity for candidates those are eagerly waiting for apply UPSC CDS Online Form. Job seekers can fill their online application form till the last date 26.11.2018. Rest information, applicants can collect from below paragraphs.
Union Public Service Commission is inviting online application form for 417 various vacancies. The notification was released on 31st October 2018. UPSC CDS Recruitment 2019 application form also starts on the same day. Combined Defence Service (I) Exam will tentatively organize on 03rd February 2019. Applicants those are going to full UPSC CDS Application Form (I) apply through online mode. The UPSC CDS I Online Form is available here as well as on official site. Furthermore, such as UPSC CDS (I) Eligibility Criteria, Application Fees & other details are mentioned below.
Fresh Update as on 14th November 2018: Dear Applicants, if you are interested and eligible to fill apply online for UPSC CDS 2019 Online Form then you can apply till the last date 26.11.2018. Thenafter, those applicants successfully filled the online form can participate in the examination. The direct link to download UPSC CDS Notification 2019 is mention below.
- 1 What is the Last Date of Apply Online for UPSC CDS (I) 2019? Details of UPSC CDS Notification 2019
- 2 Am I Eligible For UPSC CDS (I) Vacancy? Eligibility Criteria of UPSC CDS 2019 Exam Notification
- 3 What is the Method of Selection for UPSC CDS (I)Application Form 2019? UPSC CDS Online Form 2019
- 4 How to Fill UPSC CDS Online Form 2019? Check Applying Process of UPSC CDS Notification 2019
What is the Last Date of Apply Online for UPSC CDS (I) 2019? Details of UPSC CDS Notification 2019
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Available Vacancy: 417 Posts
Exam Name: UPSC CDS (I) 2019 Exam, Combined Defence Services (I) Exam 2019
Post Name: INA, IMA, OTA, AFA & others
Category: UPSC CDS (I) 2019 Notification
Mode of Apply for UPSC CDS Application Form: Online mode
Job Category: Govt.
Last date of Apply for UPSC CDS Online Form: 26.11.2018
Official website: upsc.gov.in
Division of UPSC Combined Defence Service (I) Vacancy
|UPSC CDS Vacancy Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy||100 posts|
|Indian Naval Academy||45 posts|
|Air Force Academy||32 posts|
|Officers Training Academy||240 Posts|
Important Dates of UPSC CDS 2019 Notification – Combined Defence Service (I) Exam
UPSC CDS Notification No.: 02/2019.CDS-I
Release date of advertisement: 31st October 2018
Last date of Submission UPSC CDS Recruitment Application Form: 26.11.2018
Submit Application Fees till on: 26.11.2018
Date of Examination: 03rd February 2019
Am I Eligible For UPSC CDS (I) Vacancy? Eligibility Criteria of UPSC CDS 2019 Exam Notification
Aspirants those are interested in UPSC CDS Notification 2019 are also fulfill eligibility criteria. The details of education qualification, age limit, and other parameters include in UPSC CDS Online Form eligibility conditions. Candidates must fulfill given below condition and then fill the UPSC CDS (I) 2019 Application form.
UPSC CDS (I) 2019 Exam Notification Required Qualification
Applicants should have Graduation Degree or equivalent for UPSC CDS Application Form 2019. The degree should be from the recognized university for UPSC CDS (I) 2019 Notification. Post wise vacancy details are mention below.
- IMA & Officers Training Academy: Candidates should have Degree of a recognized university or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Applicant should have a Degree in Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Air Force Academy: Bachelor Degree in Engineering or degree from a recognized university (with Physics & Mathematics at 10+2 Level)
- Those applicants are Graduates with the first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of Graduation provisional certificates on the dates of Commencement of the SSB interview at the SSB.
- Furthermore, information checks UPSC CDS Notification 2019.
Age Limit For UPSC CDS (I) 2019 Online Form
Candidates should not be less than 20 years for UPSC CDS Recruitment 2019. The Applicant should not be more than 24 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable for UPSC CDS (I) 2019 Notification as per Govt. rules. check official notification for more updates.
Required Application Fees for UPSC CDS 2019 Vacancy
Male candidates those are belonging to unreserved category have to pay Rs. 200/- towards UPSC CDS 2019 Application Form Fees.While those candidates belonging to Female/SC/ST category not need to pay any application fees. Participants can pay their application fees either SBI Cash or using net banking. Furthermore, you can check the UPSC CDS Notification 2019.
What is the Method of Selection for UPSC CDS (I)Application Form 2019? UPSC CDS Online Form 2019
Selection of the candidates will get made on the basis of Written exam, physical test, Medical test, and SSB Interview. Applicants must qualify all the stages to select for given vacancies. Furthermore, you may check official UPSC CDS (I) Notification 2019.
Pay Scale for UPSC CDS Recruitment 2019 – Combined Defence Services (I) Notification
Those candidates are selected for given vacancies will receive an attractive salary. Participants will get their salary according to their level. Check below section for UPSC CDS Notification 2019 Salary criteria.
How to Fill UPSC CDS Online Form 2019? Check Applying Process of UPSC CDS Notification 2019
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online for UPSC CDS (I) Application Form 2019. Before going to fill UPSC CDS Job Online Form, candidates must have valid email id and mobile no. Applicants also keep scan copy of photograph & signature. Now follow some given below instructions of UPSC CDS (I) Notification 2019.
- First of all, go to the official site upsc.gov.in.
- Download UPSC CDS Notification 2019 for (I) Examination.
- Read full advertisement properly.
- Now go to apply online portal upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on Apply for UPSC CDS Online Form.
- Enter all required information on your application form.
- Now upload signature and photograph UPSC CDS Application Form.
- Make payment of application fees.
- Recheck full UPSC CDS (I) Online Form.
- Submit it and take the hard copy for future reference.
Important Links to Apply Online For UPSC CDS Notification 2019 for CDS (I) Examination
You May Also Check:
Multitasking Staff Online Application Form (SSC)
Download SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Notification
Apply Here for SSC JHT Vacancy Online Form
Canara Bank 800 Probationary officer Jobs
Conclusion: Union Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement of UPSC CDS Notification 2019. The notification is released for 417 various vacancies. Applicants can submit UPSC CDS Recruitment Online Form from 31.10.2018 to 26.11.2018.