Are you looking UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018 Notification??? If Yes, Then you are visit a right place. Here you get UPSC IAS Online Form, CSE Application Form. Applicants who are searching civil services jobs, this is good opportunity for those candidates. Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct Civil Services Examination 2018. UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018 released for 782 vacancies. If You are interested and also fulfill eligibility conditions, then you can fill IAS Application Form through online mode.
Union Public Service Commission every year conducted the Civil Service Examination. Lot of applicants applied for Civil Services, IAS, IPS, IFS Exam. This is central level test for filling up IAS, IFS, IPS and other central level posts. There are 782 vacancies for various government department. UPSC CSP 2018 Examination will going to held on 03rd June 2018. The Civil Services Exam Online Form is available on site or here from 07.02.2018. Last date of filling UPSC IAS Application Online Form is 06.03.2018.
- Overview of UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018 – UPSC CSE 2018 Exam
- Important Dates for UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2018- Check Last Date, IAS Exam Date
- UPSC CSE 2018 Eligibility Details – Union Public Service Commission IAS Application Form 2018
- What Is the Selection Process for UPSC CSE Notification 2018 ? Get Also UPSC IAS Exam Pattern 2018
- How to Register Online For UPSC CSE Notification 2018 ? Follow Given Below Procedure to Fill Online Form of UPSC Civil Services Exam
- UPSC IAS Notification 2017
- Summary For UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 Notification |UPSC CSE Application Form
- Simple Step To Apply For UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 Application Form | UPSC CSE IAS Examination 2017
Overview of UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018 – UPSC CSE 2018 Exam
Department Name : Union Public Service Commission
Name of Examination : UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018
Known As also : Indian Administrative Services (IAS) Exam
Total Vacancies : 782 Posts
Mode of Submit Application Form: Online Registration
UPSC IAS Exam Mode : Offline Mode
Official site : upsc.gov.in
Check Here Department Wise Details of UPSC CSE Notification 2018
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise)
- Indian Defence Accounts Service
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.)
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service
- Indian Postal Service
- Indian Civil Accounts Service
- Indian Railway Traffic Service
- Indian Railway Accounts Service
- Indian Railway Personnel Service
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force
- Indian Defence Estates Service
- Indian Information Service
- Indian Trade Service
- Indian Corporate Law Service
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service
- Pondicherry Civil Service
- Pondicherry Police Service
Important Dates for UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2018- Check Last Date, IAS Exam Date
Notification Number : 04/2018-CSP
Date of Civil Services Exam Notification : 07.02.2018
UPSC Online Registration Starts from : 07.02.2018
Closing date of apply online for UPSE CSE 2018 : 06.03.2018
Make Payment For UPSC CPS Exam through online mode : 07.02.2018 to 05.03.2018
Payment of application fees through offline mode : 07.02.2018 to 06.03.2018
Check Here Exam Date of UPSC CSE Notification 2018
Check UPSC Civil Services Exam (CSP) Pre Date : 03rd June 2018 (Tentative)
CSE Main Exam Date : 01st Oct. 2018 (Tentative)
UPSC CSE 2018 Eligibility Details – Union Public Service Commission IAS Application Form 2018
Interested applicants must required to check eligibility criteria. Applicants should check given below education qualification, age limit and others. If applicants were found they are not eligible to given above vacancies, they will restricted for CSE. Details of UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018 on Union Public Service Commission official site. Applicants should also check given below details.
Education Qualification For UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018 Online Registration Form
Aspirants who are going to fill Union Public Service Commission Online Form must read education details. Candidates must hold Bachelor Degree from recognized university. Furthermore you should check UPSC CSE Notification 2018.
UPSC IAS Online Application Form Required Age Limit
The minimum age required for Civil Services Exam is 21 Years. Candidates should not be exceed 32 years. The Age calculation is made as on 01.08.2018. Reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to govt. norms. You should check mention below topic for UPSC CSP 2018 age relaxation.
Upper Age Relaxation for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018
- General Category participants should not be more than 32 Years.
- SC/ST Category candidates will get 05 Years age relaxation for UPSC CSE 2018. And maximum age required 37 Years.
- OBC category applicants relaxation is applicable 03 years and not exceed 35 years.
- 10 Years age relaxation available for PWD candidates and they not more than 42 years.
- Rest details you should check UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018.
What Is the Selection Process for UPSC CSE Notification 2018 ? Get Also UPSC IAS Exam Pattern 2018
After successful online registration, applicants are eligible to attend the UPSC CSP 2018. Union Public Service Commission conducted Pre & Main exam for registered candidates. Those applicants qualified the Civil Services Pre exam will selected for UPSC IAS 2018 main examination. Applicants selection is made through both UPSC CSE 2018 pre & main examination. In given below section you will get information regarding UPSC Civil Services Exam Pattern. You can also check CPS Notification 2018 regarding more information.
Check Here CSE 2018 Exam Pattern – UPSC IAS Application Form
The IAS & CSE Pre Exam will going to held on 03.06.2016. There will be two papers conducted by department (Paper I & paper II). Paper I consists General Studies type questions while paper II will be aptitude test. UPSC Civil Services Exam will be asked Multiple questions (Objective type) questions for both papers. you can get 400 maximum marks and you get 02 hours for each paper.
Application Fees for UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018 – IAS Exam Fees
Male participants who belonging to General and OBC category are need to pay application Fees. UPSC CSE Online Registration Fees for male candidates will be Rs. 100/- only. SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates are not to pay any application fees. They are exempted for Union Public Service Commission IAS Application Form Fees. UPSC CSE Online Form fees need to pay by candidates through online mode as well as offline mode. Rest details you should check UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018.
How to Register Online For UPSC CSE Notification 2018 ? Follow Given Below Procedure to Fill Online Form of UPSC Civil Services Exam
Desired candidates who are also eligible may apply through online mode. You should follow some steps for UPSC Civil Services Online Form.
- First all of you must visit to Union Public Service Commission official portal upsconline.nic.in.
- Read UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification carefully for more details.
- Click on Part –I Registration and then check instructions carefully.
- Fill personal, education details respectively.
- Then you should pay UPSC CSE 2018 Fees.
- Then Select you preference center and click on continue button.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature.
- Then you must click on Agreeing to Declaration.
- After Successful registration of UPSC Civil Services Online Form part -I you will get unique registration id.
- Then start Part –II Registration to use given above id.
- Fill required details and then submit the application form.
- Take hard copy of UPSC IAS Application Form for future uses.
- Applicants also can apply through direct link given below.
Important Links For UPSC CSE 2018 – Civil Services Exam
Conclusion: Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct Civil Services Examination. The Exam is organized for filling up 782 vacancies of IAS, IFS, IPS and other posts. UPSC Civil Services Exam will going to conduct on 03.06.2018. Interested and eligible applicants apply online before on 28.02.2018 for UPSC IAS Exam 2018.
UPSC IAS Notification 2017
Dear Readers, Here is good new for you, UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 Notification has released on February 22, 2017 for 980 Vacancy. The application form for IAS exam 2017 will be available from 22nd February 2017. The Civil Services Exam Application form will accepted only through online mode. Candidate who are eligible for UPSC IAS Exam can apply online application form before the last date 17th March 2017. Aspirants who are going to participate in the IAS Examination, they required to check the IAS Exams UPSC Notification 2017 from this page.
About UPSC is Known as Union Public Service Commission. UPSC is conduct the Civil Services Examination every year. UPSC has announced Notification for the CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION. The Civil Services examination is going to conduct by the UPSC to select candidates to fill administrative positions in different All-India Services and central civil services including IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS, and IRTS. Through Civil Services Exam This article will provide the information about the UPSC CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION Notification, Eligibility Details, Fee, Last date and other details.
Download Now Civil Services Exam Hall Ticket Released Now
UPSC Geoscientist & Geologist Admit Card 2017 Available
Download UPSC NDA (I) Hall Ticket & NA (I) Admit Card Available
Check Here For UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017 – 18
Summary For UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 Notification |UPSC CSE Application Form
Name of the Commission: Union Public Service Commission UPSC.
Name of Examination : Civil Service Examination 2017.
Job Category : Govt. Job.
Application Mode : Online mode.
Official Website : www.upsc.gov.in.
Total No. of Post : 980 Post.
Name of Post : IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS, ICAS, IRAS, IDES, IIS, ITS, HPS, PPS, ICLS etc.
Number of vacancies to be filled by UPSC CSE 2017 : The number of vacancies to be filled on the result of the examination is expected to be approximately 980 which include 27 vacancies reserved for P.H. Category, that is, 7 vacancies for LDCP, 08 Vacancies for B/LV and 12 Vacancies for H.I.
|Name of Services||Name of Services|
|1. Indian Administrative Service||11. Indian Railway Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|2. Indian Foreign Service||12. Indian Railway Personnel Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|3. Indian Revenue Service||13. Indian Railways Traffic Service Gr. ‘A’|
|4. Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service,Gr. ‘A’||14. Indian Defence Estates Service Gr. ‘A’|
|5. Indian Audit & Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’||15. Indian Information Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|6. Indian Defence Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’||16. Indian Trade Service Gr. ‘A’ (Gr.III)|
|7. Indian Revenue Service (I.T.),Gr. ‘A’||17. Indian Corporate Law Service|
|8. Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Gr. ‘A’||18. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Gr.’B’ (Section Officers’ Grade)|
|9. Indian Postal Service, Gr. ‘A.||19. Civil Service, Gr. ‘B’ (Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli )|
|10. Indian Civil Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’||20. Pondicherry Civil Service, (Group B)|
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 |Union Public Service Commission CSE Application Form
Educational Qualification For UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 Notification : For appearing in the exam, a degree of graduation in any stream from any university recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) is required. Candidates who have appeared in the qualifying exam and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply, provided they submit the certificate of qualification along with the mark sheet to the UPSC before the main exam.
Age Limit Union Public Service Commission CSE Application Form : A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2017 i.e., he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1985 and not later than 1st August, 1996. For OBC the upper age limit is 35, SC and ST the limit is 37 years. Physically Disabled (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic) – 42 years for UPSC IAS Exam 2017.
Application Fee For UPSC CSE Exam Notification : Candidates who belong to Unreserved & OBC category need to pay Rs. 100/- for UPSC prelims & Rs.200/- Civil Services (Main) Examination UPSC IAS Exam 2017. Fee will be deposited through any branch of SBI bank by doing cash payment or by using online banking facility (Net banking / Visa / Master / Credit / Debit Card). (excepting Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee).
Selection Process UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 | UPSC CSE IAs Exam Syllabus & Pattern
Selection Procedure of civil services exam 2017 will complete in 3 stages- Preliminary examination (MCQ type), Mains examination (descriptive type) and personal interview. The qualified candidates of preliminary examination will be called for Mains examination followed by personal interview for final selection for UPSC IAS Exam 2017.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Syllabus & Pattern : Here we provide the Download IAS Mains Syllabus 2017 – 2018. The IAS Examination Prelims 2017 is going to be held in the month of May of this year, 2017. IAS Syllabus 2017 pdf download, We have observed many candidates are searching for the Syllabus, Exam Pattern, etc…, of Civil Service Examinations 2017 generally IAS Examination 2017.
Admit Card : The admit cards for Civil Services (Preliminary) exam 2017 will be released 3 weeks before the examination date. The admit cards can be downloaded from the official website for UPSC. To download Civil Services (Preliminary) exam admit card 2017 click on the given link for UPSC IAS Exam 2017.
Simple Step To Apply For UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 Application Form | UPSC CSE IAS Examination 2017
- First of all, applicants visiting the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- After visiting the official site, have to choose “Notification – Civil Service Examination, 2017” link.
- If Applicants are Eligible then they are apply for UPSC CSE IAS Exam Application Form
- Now, need to go the UPSC home page or select “UPSC ONLINE APPLICATIONS” link mentioned at the left side of the homepage.
- hit on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” link.
- Then, press Part-I Registration and fill all the required details and upload the photographs and signature.
- When completing Part-I Registration, apply for Part-II Registration and fill the online application form with complete details in correct manner.
- After filling the form, need to upload the passport size photograph and need to upload their signature on the provided space in application form.
- After completing of all process, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of it for future reference.
Important Dates For UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 | UPSC IAS Exam 2017 :
|EXAMINATION NOTICE NO||06/2017-CSP|
|Starting date For Apply Online Registration||22.02.2017|
|Last date For Apply Online Registration||17.03.2017|
|Last date For Submission fee through challan in Bank||16.03.2017|
|Last date For fee Submission through online||17.03.2017|
|Date for Preliminary Written Exam||18.06.2017|
|Date for Main Written Exam||Sept/ Oct 2017|
Important Link For UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 |UPSC IAS Exam 2017 :
UPSC Recruitment | Other Link For UPSC Vacancy :
TO Get More Details For UPSC IAS Civil Services Exam Notification
UPSC CAPF Notification 2017 | CAPF AC Exam Online form
Indian Forest Service Exam Notification 2017
UPSC IAS Civil Services Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017
Downlaod UPSC Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Exam Pattern
UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Exam 2017 Notification
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Exam Notification For 390 Vacancy
UPSC Advt No 03/2017 for 83 Medical Officer & Assistant Professor
Conclusion : UPSC published the notification for UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2017 and the interested candidates can apply for UPSC IAS Exam 2017 before March 17, 2017.