UPSC CMS Notification 2019: Union Public Service Commission has released the official recruitment notification for 965 Central Medical Services Jobs 2019. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for UPSC CSM 2019 Exam from the official website. The UPSC CMS 2019 Online Application process has started. The students can apply online from 10th April to 06th May 2019. The last date for the online Payment Fee for the UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination is 06th May 2019. For more information regarding Union Public Services CMS Examination such as Eligibility, Vacancy Details, Application fee, Exam dates, etc., go through the information given in the article.
- UPSC CMS Notification 2019 Overview| Check Important Information
- Am I Eligible For UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam ? UPSC CMS Vacancy 2019
- What Is Application Fees, Selection Process & Pay Band for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019?
- How to apply for UPSC CMS 2019 Exam? Apply Online Union Public Service Commission CMS Exam
- Details For UPSC CMS Notification 2018 | UPSC 454 Asst Medical Officer Jobs
- Check Eligibility Criteria For UPSC CMS Notification 2018 | UPSC 454 Asst Medical Officer Jobs
- What is the Application Fee UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018- How to Pay UPSC CMS 2018 Application Fees
- What is Selection Procedure For UPSC CMS 2018 Notification | UPSC 454 Asst Medical Officer Vacancies
- How to Apply for UPSC CMS Notification 2018 | UPSC Asst Medical Officer Jobs
UPSC CMS Notification 2019 Overview| Check Important Information
Examination Authority: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the examination: UPSC CMS 2019
Job Type: Central Government
Total No Of Vacancies: 965
Mode of Application: Online
Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Check Important Dates UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2019
UPSC CMS Notification 2019: 10th April 2019
Last date for UPSC CMS Application form: 06th May 2019
Application Withdrawal Date: 13th May to 20th May 2019
Last Date of Payment Fee (Offline Method): 05th May 2019
Closing Date of Payment Fee (Online Method): 06th May 2019
UPSC CMS 2019 Hall ticket Download: July 1st Week, 2019
Medical Services Exam Date: 21 July 2019
Result Date (Expected): October 2019
UPSC CMS Vacancy Details| Check UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Post Wise Vacancy
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer: 300 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer: 46 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 250 Posts
- GDMO (New Delhi Municipal Council): 07 Posts
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II (EDMS, NDMC & SDMC): 362 Posts
Am I Eligible For UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam ? UPSC CMS Vacancy 2019
UPSC CMS 2019 Education Qualification| Combined Medical Services Exam
Candidates must have cleared the written & practical parts of the final MBBS Examination from a recognized university.
Check Union Public Service Commission CMS Age Limit 2019
Applicants should have the maximum age limit 32 years old as per UPSC CMS 2019 Notification 2019.
Age Relaxation for UPSC CMS Vacancy 2019
- For SC/ ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC candidates: 03 Years
For further more information candidates can check the UPSC CMS Notification at here.
What Is Application Fees, Selection Process & Pay Band for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019?
UPSC CMS 2019 Examination Fee| UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination
- UR/ OBC candidates: Rs 200/-
- For Female/ SC/ST/ PH candidates: Nil
Candidates can pay the application fees through both the method Online & Offline Mode
How to apply for UPSC CMS 2019 Exam? Apply Online Union Public Service Commission CMS Exam
- Visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Read the UPSC CMS 2019 Recruitment notification for eligibility and important instructions for filling of online form.
- Now, on the Homepage click on the link apply Online for UPSC CMS exam.
- Enter your personal details and upload your ID, Photo & Signature.
- Now Pay the CMS 2019 Exam Fee and submit your application.
- Now, download and take a print out of your Online generated CMS application 2019 for future references.
Important Links For UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: UPSC CMS Notification Pdf 2019 is available here for Combined Medical Services Exam. Candidates can apply for UPSC 965 CMS Vacancies 2019 till 06th May 2019.
Union Public Service Commission has published UPSC CMS Notification 2018 for Combined Medical Services Exam 2018. There is 454 Post of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer posts. All the details of UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 are given in the UPSC CMS 2018 Notification. Candidate can fill the UPSC Medical officer online application form before the last date 25.05.2018. You can check the other information for UPSC Medical officer Jobs/ UPSC CMS Vacancy from the below section.
About Department : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) established under Article 315. The Terms & Condition of Service of commission is governed by the Union Public Service Commission (Members) regulation, 1969. The major role of the commission is to select the eligible candidates through Combined Medical Services Exam 2018. It is great news for all those candidate who are waiting for MBBS Govt. Jobs. More Details about UPSC 454 Asst Medical Officer Vacancies like Qualification, Selection Procedure, Age Limit etc. are given in the below section.
Details For UPSC CMS Notification 2018 | UPSC 454 Asst Medical Officer Jobs
Name of Department : Union Public Service Commission
Popular as : UPSC
Exam Nam : Combined Medical Services Exam 2018
Apply Mode : UPSC CMS Online Form 2018
Total Vacancy : 454 CMS UPSC Jobs
Post Name : ADMO, AMO, GDMO & other UPSC CMS Vacancy
UPSC CMS 2018 Vacancies Details For Combined Medical Services Exam 2018
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railway : 300 Post
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services : 16 Post
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services : 138 Post
Important Date For UPSC CMS 2018 Notification / UPSC Medical Officer Jobs :
Advertisement No. For UPSC CMS Vacancy : 09/2018-CMS
UPSC CMS Notification Releasing Date : 02.05.2018
Starting date For CMS 2018 Recruitment Application Form : 02.05.2018
Last Date For UPSC CMS Online Form : 25.05.2018
Fee Submission Date : 24.05.2018
Admit Card Avaliable Date : 3 week before the Examination
UPSC CMS 2018 Exam Date : July/August 2018
CMS 2018 Exam Result Releasing Date : Sept/ Oct 2018
Check Eligibility Criteria For UPSC CMS Notification 2018 | UPSC 454 Asst Medical Officer Jobs
UPSC is inviting online application for those candidates who are looking for UPSC MO Recruitment 2018. Combined Medical Services Exam 2018 will held on August 2018conducted by UPSC dept.The applicant can utilize this opportunity by filling up online application form. Candidates kindly read full Notification then apply application care fully. After apply candidate should check eligibility details from UPSC CMS Notification 2018 article.
Required Qualification For UPSC CMS Medical Officer Jobs :
Candidate should have MBBS degree/ Post Graduation degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university or institute. To Know more information about UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 check the official CMS 2018 notification. Candidates must physically and medically fit according to the physical/medical standards for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2018.
Age Criteria For UPSC 454 CMS Vacancy :
Applicants who are going to apply application form for UPSC CMS 2018 Recruitment, age should not more than 32 years as on 01.01.2018. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH Candidates. To get more information about Age details please refer official UPSC CMS Notification 2018.
What is the Application Fee UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018- How to Pay UPSC CMS 2018 Application Fees
The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fee for UPSC CMS Online Application Form.
Pay Scale For UPSC Asst Medical Officer Vacancies :
Selected Candidates for UPSC CMS Notification will get the pay scale as per the government norms. Post-Wise pay scale of Union Public Service Commission Vacancies 2018 which is given above table for UPSC MO Vacancy.
What is Selection Procedure For UPSC CMS 2018 Notification | UPSC 454 Asst Medical Officer Vacancies
Selection Process of UPSC CMS 2018 Recruitment | UPSC CMS Vacancy :
Department of UPSC has recruited the talented applicants through selection criteria for Medical Officer Jobs. Candidates selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview. UPSC Firstly released eligible candidates list for UPSC CMS Notification 2018. The final list of the candidates for appointing post will be made on the basis of mark obtain in Recruitment Test & Personal Interview. After that candidates called for interview. Eligible candidates can attend interview & Bring your application form/ Documents at the time of interview.
Combined Medical Services Exam 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern :
The candidates will take the Computer-based examination in two Papers, each Paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks. Each Paper will be of two hours duration. Total questions in Paper I = 120 (30 General Ability, 70 General Medicine and 20 Paediatrics). Total questions in Paper II = 120 (40 Surgery, 40 Gynaecology & Obstetrics and 40 Preventive & Social Medicine). Candidate who qualified in written exam then they call for interview(100 Marks).
UPSC CMS 2018 Admit Card : UPSC CMS Jobs 2018
Applicants who have applied this UPSC 454 Asst Medical Officer Vacancies, then they can download the UPSC Hall Ticket. UPSC CMS Admit Card available 03 week before exam date by UPSC Department. So, candidate should touch with this website for UPSC 454 Asst Medical Officer Exam Hall Ticket. The results of the computer-based examination are like to declare in the month of September/October, 2018.
How to Apply for UPSC CMS Notification 2018 | UPSC Asst Medical Officer Jobs
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited applications for UPSC CMS Recruitment for ADMO Railways, GDMO (NDMC), Ordnance Factory Jr. Scale Post. The candidates eligible for the posts may APPLY ONLINE through UPSC’s website on or before 25th May 2018 for UPSC CMS Vacancy. Those candidates who are willingly to apply for UPSC Medical Officer Vacancy/ UPSC CMS 2018 recruitment through online mode, should follow the given steps :
- Go to the Union Public Service Commission online portal “www.upsconline.nic.in”
- check the UPSC CMS Notification under the notifications.
- Read all the instruction/ Criteria carefully For UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018.
- If Candidate are eligible then, Click on the Apply Now button
- You are already registered, then Enter Register Id and Password details
- If not, you can click on the new registration and complete the registration process.
- Recheck all entries filled in application form.
- Fill the UPSC CMS online application form with the essential details and Click on the submit button.
- At last take printout of the submitted UPSC Application Form for future use.
Important Link For UPSC CMS Notification 2018 | UPSC Vacancy UPSC Asst Medical Officer Jobs :
Also Check :
Check UPSC CAPF (AC) Eligibility Criteria, Application Form
National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (I) Exam Hall Ticket
Apply For 44 UPSC Indian Economic & Statistical Services Vacancies
Check IAS Civil Service Main Exam Result
UPSC IAS IFS Preliminary Exam | UPSC CSE Notification
Indian Admistrative Service Exam Syllabus | IAS Exam Pattern
UPSC IFS Exam Notification For 110 UPSC Vacancy
Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern | UPSC Syllabus Preparation Guide
Apply Online For UPSC ESE Recruitment 2018
Conclusion : The Union Public Service Commission has released a UPSC CMS Notification 2018 for Combined Medical service Examination 2018. Interested candidates should apply online application for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 before the last date 25th May 2018. UPSC CMS Application Form 454 Vacancies Notification.