Dear Reader, We are providing here for UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 & Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern for IFS Exam. Union Public Service Commission will ready to conduct Indian Forest Service examination at the various centers. Aspirants, you know that with the help of exam UPSC Syllabus you will get all detail about the examination like the subject topic and total question etc. So appliers must check this section and collect UPSC Indian Forest Service Syllabus. Then get the idea and prepare exam time table and give your best in the examination.
UPSC conducts the Indian Forest Service examination to recruit eligible candidates every year on 110 various posts. If you are applying for Indian Forests Service exam, then you are required to appear in the civil services (preliminary) examination. Applicants who are qualify the same for going to the second stage of Indian Forests Services main examination (written and interview). Here our team members of naukri.today providing you the more details of UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 and Exam pattern/ UPSC Syllabus in the below segment of this page.
|UPSC Examination 2018|
|UPSC Recruitment||UPSC Admit Card|
|UPSC Answer Key||UPSC Exam Time Table|
Overview of UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 |UPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Name of Department : Union Public Service Commission (संघ लोक सेवा आयोग)
Also known as : UPSC
Name of Exam : UPSC Indian Forest Service (IFS) Exam 2017
Total No. of UPSC Vacancy : 110 (Approximately)
Name of Post : Indian Forest Service
Advt No. : 07/2017-IFoS
Last Date for Submission of UPSC Recruitment Online Application : 17.03.2017
Prelims Exam Date For UPSC Vacancy : 18th June 2017
Main exam Date : December 2017
UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 : Avaliable Here
Brief Details For UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 | Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern | UPSC Syllabus Preparation Guide
Summary For UPSC Recruitment 2017 | UPSC IFS Exam Notification | UPSC Syllabus : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification of Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination 2017. As per the UPSC IFS Exam Notification, the last date to apply for the IFS exam is 17th March 2017. The UPSC IFS Job is a very important for the applicants and everybody want this job but the selection of this will complete on the basis of written examination and personal interview. So for the completion of written examination process applicants must search the UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 exam syllabus.
UPSC IFS Exam Pattern 2017 | UPSC Syllabus & exam Pattern : The aspirants who ware looking for UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern for prelims and mains exam can be viewed over here. Candidates must have acquire the topics name and equivalent structure of exam. Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern & UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 determines the maximum marks, duration of exam and overall core and other details.
The first stage is the Preliminary examination |UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 : The objective type examination would have two compulsory papers carrying 200 marks each. Both of these papers would carry four options for all the answers. The second paper, called the General studies paper-II would be a qualifying paper where the candidate would have to score the minimum qualifying marks which have been fixed at 33 per cent by the UPSC. Both the question papers will have questions in Hindi and English. There will be negative marking for every wrong answer & 0.33 marks will be deducted. Note that there will b e no penalty for blank question.
- The Preliminary Examination will have two papers for 200 marks each.
- The time duration for both the papers of prelims will two hours each.
- The Questions in both the papers will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)
- The Language for both the papers of Preliminary Examination is Hindi and English.
- Questions of English Language Comprehension based on Class x level will be tested through unseen passages from English without a Hindi Translation of the same.
- There will be four answers/options to every question in both the papers.
The second stage is called the Main exam | Indian Forest Service Main Exam Pattern | UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 : This stage of the written examination consists of the following papers. The Paper 1 would be of General English and carry a total of 300 marks. The Paper 2 would be of General Knowledge and carry a total of 300 marks. For Paper 3 to Paper 6: Any two subjects to be selected from the list of optional subjects (200 marks). The Main Examination will be held on the following Centres : Bhopal, Chennai, Delhi, Dispur (Guwahati), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Nagpur, Port Blair and Shimla.
|Paper-III||Any two subjects to be selected from the list of the optional subjects||Each subject will have two papers, 200 marks for each paper.|
UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 | Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern | UPSC Syllabus Preparation Guide
Candidates who are searching for this syllabus have to check here. We provide UPSC Forest Services Syllabus pdf with exam pattern. candidates who are interested to do UPSC jobs have to good preparation. UPSC is the One of the toughest examination But you can crack it with proper Preparation. UPSC Syllabus is the first step to start your preparation. candidates who are preparing for this exam have to download syllabus. we provide a direct link to get Syllabus pdf along with exam pattern here. The exam contains following sections and section wise UPSC IFS 2017 syllabus is given here in this section.
UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 – Paper 1 Preliminary Examination | UPSC Syllabus
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography- Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and World
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General Issues on Environment Ecology, Biodiversity and climate change – that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science
IFS UPSC Syllabus 2017 – Paper 2 Preliminary Examination |UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level)
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.‐ Class X level)
UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 | General English UPSC Syllabus for IFS Main Exam :
- Essay and passages to write summary
- General Knowledge is designed for a Science or Engineering graduate of an Indian University.
- The standard level of papers in General English.
- Other questions are designed to test general understanding of English and everyday use of words.
General Knowledge UPSC Indian Forest Service Main Exam Syllabus |UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and world Geography
- Economic and social Development
- Current Event of National and International importance
- Indian polity and Governance
- General Science
UPSC Syllabus | List of optional subjects (Subject to provisions below) | UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 :
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Provided that the candidates will not be allowed to offer the following combination of subjects:
- Agricultural and Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural and Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Chemistry and Chemical Engg.
- Mathematics and Statistics.
- Of the Engineering subjects viz. Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering – not more than one subject;
UPSC 2017 IFS Exam Stage III Personality Test/ Interview | Admit Card | UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 : The last stage is called the Personality Test and carries 300 marks in total : In case you have any query regarding the IFS exam, you should visit the official website of the UPSC. The Union Public Service Commission is going to upload UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Admit Card 2017. Applicants may download IFS Main E-Admit Card through online mode from this page.
Important Link For UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 :
Download UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Syllabus & Pattern
Conclusion : Candidates who are going to appear for the UPSC IFS Exam 2017 will searching to get related information about UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017. In our website, we are providing the best info regarding UPSC Syllabus, UPSC IFS Exam Pattern.