Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPSEB) release a notification of the UPTET 2019 Examination. It is an examination for the recruitment of primary and middle school teachers in the state. Applicants who are searching UPTET 2019 Application Form can apply through online mode only. The online application form is available here as well as official site i.e upbasiceduboard.gov.in. Candidates who are interested and eligible for UPTET Online Form 2019 can fill it from October 2019. The last date of online registration will be November 2019. Furthermore, information regarding UPTET Notification 2019, our team mention in the below segment.
What is the Summary of the UPTET 2019 Application Form? General Information of UPSEB UTET 2019 Notification
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPSEB)|
|Name of Examination||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2019|
|Exam Type||State-level Teacher Exam|
|Mode of Registration||UPTET 2019 Online Form (Online Mode)|
|Criteria of Eligibility||Minimum 50% marks in Graduation|
|Posts Offered||Upper Primary & Primary Level Teachers|
|UPTET Online Registration Official Site||upbasiceduboard.gov.in|
Highlights of UPTET 2019 Notification
- The official site is upbasieduboard.gov.in
- UPTET 2019 Application Form is available from 18th September 2019 to 04th October 2019.
- The examination will be conducted tentatively on 04th November 2019.
- Applicants must have a Graduation Degree with a minimum qualifying mark 50% for the unreserved category & 45% for the reserved category.
- There will be 150 questions in the examination and duration will be 2.30 hour
- Applicants can collect UPTET Call Letter on December 2019
- The Result will announce in January 2019
Important Links to Apply For UPTET Online Form 2019 – उत्तर प्रदेश शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा 2019
|The Release date of UPTET 2019 Notification||October 2019|
|Commencement of Online Registration form of UPTET 2019 Application Form||October 2019|
|UPTET Online Application Last Date 2019||November 2019|
|Closing date of submitting UPSEB UPTET 2019 Application Fees||November 2019|
|Print your application form before on||November 2019|
|UPTET 2019 Exam Date||December 2019|
|The Release date of UPTET Admit Card 2019||November/ December 2019|
|UPTET Exam 2019 Result Will Release||January 2020|
UPTET 2019 Exam Time Table
|Click Here to Check|
FAQS Regarding Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 | UP STET 2019 Latest Updates Check Here
Who Are Eligible to Fill UPTET Application Form 2019? Check UPSEB UPTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who want to fill UPTET 2019 Online Form must fulfill eligibility criteria. If applicants found not eligible at the time of registration, there UPTET 2019 Application Form will not be accepted. So before going to apply online must check education qualification, age limit, and other eligibility conditions. Read under information to check your UPSEB UPTET Online Registration eligibility conditions.
What are the Required Education Qualifications Mention on UPTET 2019 Notification?
- Applicants must have a Graduation Degree from a recognized university. Candidates also have done 02 years Degree of D.LED from NCTE. Or
- Graduation With D.Ed from recognized Institute. or
- Should have Graduation/Post Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks with B.ed Degree from recognized University or Institute. Or
- Minimum 45% marks in Graduation/Post Graduation and B.Ed from recognized University or Institute. or
- Those Candidates are Graduation and have a Diploma in Teaching from Aligarh Muslim University are also eligible to fill UPTET 2019 Application Form.
- 12th Pass with 04 years B.L.Ed (02 years) are also can apply for UPTET Online Form 2019.
- Graduate with Diploma/Degree in Urdu Teacher is also eligible to apply online.
- Furthermore, information checks UPTET Notification 2019, which is available at the end of the article.
What is the Age Criteria of UPTET 2019 Online Registration? | UPSEB यूपीटीईटी 2019
For UPTET 2019 Exam applicants minimum age is required 18 years. The maximum age is not mentioned on the official notification. If you have any doubt about age criteria then you can check UPTET 2019 Notification from the below section. Upper age relaxation is applicable as per govt. rules.
- OBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- PH: 10 Years
What are the Application Fees for UPTET 2019 Application Form? How to Pay UPSEB UPTET Online Application Fees?
Candidates who are going to apply for UPTET 2019 Exam also required to pay application fees. Those applicants are belonging to General & OBC category need to pay Rs. 500/- towards application Fees. While SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs.300 towards UPTET 2019 Online Form. Participants those are physically handicapped need not pay any fees. The fees will be paid through the HDFC bank payment gateway. you can use your Net Banking, Credit Card/Debit Card to pay UPTET 2019 Online Application Fees. Furthermore, check official notification.
- General & OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 300/-
- PWD: Exempted
What is the Method of Selection for UPSEB UPTET 2019? – यूपीटीईटी 2019 Application Form
A written examination is conducted for primary teachers and upper primary teachers. There will be 150 Multiple Choice Objective Questions available in the examination. Which will carry equal 150 marks? The exam pattern is as under. Through below link apply online for UPTET 2019 Application Form
- There will be 02 papers organized for Class 1 to 5 and class 6 to 8.
- Paper will be either online or offline mode.
- In the question paper, there will be 150 MCQs.
- You get 01 Marks for Every Correct Answer.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The duration of the examination will be 2.30 hours.
- For more information check UPTET 2019 Exam Syllabus.
How to Apply Online For UPTET 2019 Application Form – Procedure to Fill UPSEB उत्तर प्रदेश शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा 2019 Online Form
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode only. Before going to fill online application form applicants must have a valid email id and password. You must also keep a scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature. Now you can follow some given below instructions to fill-up the form.
- First of all, visit the official site upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- Check all instructions and registration format.
- Now click to Apply for UPTET 2019 Online Form.
- Fill out your personal information to get unique registration no. and password.
- Login with user id and password.
- Enter other remaining information on your UPTET Application Form 2019.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make Payment of UPTET 2019 Application Form fees through online mode only.
- Now submit UPTET Online Form and then take a hard copy of it (till 2019 6.00 PM)
Where to Do Contact for UPSEB UPTET 2019?
If candidates have any query regarding UPTET 2019 Online form then they can contact through below contact details.
U.P Pariksha Niyamak Pradhikari, Allahabad (Between 10 to 6 on working days)
Phone No.: 0532-2466761, 0532-2466769
Mobile No.: 8795918336, 6389865082
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Links of UP Teacher Eligibility Test Online Form 2019 – UPTET 2019 Application Form
Conclusion: UP Basic Education Board is going to conduct the UPTET 2019 Examination. The online registration form is available from October 2019. Applicants can submit their UPTET 2019 Application Form till on November 2019. The examination will be going to held in December 2019.