Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPSEB) has been released a notification of UPTET 2018 Examination. It is an examination for recruitment of primary and middle school teachers in the state. Applicants those are searching UPTET 2018 Application Form can apply through online mode only. The online application form is available here as well as official site i.e upbasiceduboard.gov.in. Candidates those are interested and eligible for UPTET Online Form 2018 can fill it from 18.09.2018. The last date of online registration is 04th October 2018. Furthermore, information regarding UPTET Notification 2018, our team mention on below segment.
Dear Applicants UPSEB is inviting online application form for examination of UPTET 2018. This is a great opportunity for candidates those are searching teaching job in UP state. It is expected that over 05 lakh students will fill up the UPTET 2018 Online Form. The examination is organized for recruiting Primary & Middle School teachers. Therefore, those applicants wish to apply for UPTET Application Form 2018 may fill online form either here or official site. Rest details like UPTET Eligibility, Application fees, How to fill UPTET Online Form and others are mention below.
Latest Update as on 04.10.2018: Dear Applicants, if you want to participate in UPTET 2018 Examination then you must fill the online form successfully. The Registration form is available till the last date 04.10.2018. Desired and deserving candidates must fill UPTET 2018 Application Form before the last date. The direct link to Apply online for Uttrar Pradesh TET 2018 Registration is mention at the end of the page.
- What is the Summary of UPTET 2018 Application Form? General Information of UPSEB UTET 2018 Notification
- Who Are Eligible to Fill UPTET Application Form 2018? Check UPSEB UPTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- What is the Application Fees for UPTET 2018 Application Form? How to Pay UPSEB UPTET Online Application Fees?
- How to Apply Online For UPTET 2018 Application Form – Procedure to Fill UPSEB उत्तर प्रदेश शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा 2018 Online Form
What is the Summary of UPTET 2018 Application Form? General Information of UPSEB UTET 2018 Notification
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPSEB)|
|Name of Examination||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2018|
|Exam Type||State level Teacher Exam|
|Mode of Registration||UPTET 2018 Online Form (Online Mode)|
|Criteria of Eligibility||Minimum 50% marks in Graduation|
|Posts Offered||Upper Primary & Primary Level Teachers|
|UPTET Online Registration Official Site||upbasiceduboard.gov.in|
Highlights of UPTET 2018 Notification
- The official site is upbasieduboard.gov.in
- UPTET 2018 Application Form is available from 18th September 2018 to 04th October 2018.
- The examination will be conducted tentatively on 04th November 2018.
- Applicants must have Graduation Degree with a minimum qualifying mark 50% for unreserved category & 45% for reserved category.
- There will be 150 questions in the examination and duration will be 2.30 hour
- Applicants can collect UPTET Call Letter on October 2018
- The Result will announce on November/December 2018
Important Links to Apply For UPTET Online Form 2018 – उत्तर प्रदेश शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा 2018
The release date of UPTET 2018 Notification: 16.09.2018
Commencement of Online Registration form of UPTET 2018 Application Form: 18.09.2018
last date of submission online application form: 04th October 2018 (6.00 PM)
Closing date of submitting UPSEB UPTET 2018 Application Fees: 05th October 2018
Print your application form before on: 06th October 2018 (6.00 PM)
UPTET 2018 Exam Date: 04th November 2018
The release date of admit card: 19th October 2018
UPTET Exam 2018 Result Will Release: November/December 2018
Who Are Eligible to Fill UPTET Application Form 2018? Check UPSEB UPTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates want to fill UPTET 2018 Online Form must fulfill eligibility criteria. If applicants found not eligible at the time of registration, there UPTET 2018 Application Form will not be accepted. So before going to apply online must check education qualification, age limit, and other eligibility conditions. Read under information to check your UPSEB UPTET Online Registration eligibility conditions.
Required Education Qualification Mention on UPTET 2018 Notification
- Applicants must have Graduation Degree from recognized university. Candidates also have done 02 years Degree of D.LED from NCTE. Or
- Graduation With D.Ed from recognized Institute. or
- Should have Graduation/Post Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks with B.ed Degree from recognized University or Institute. Or
- Minimum 45% marks in Graduation/Post Graduation and B.Ed from recognized University or Institute. or
- Those Candidates are Graduation and have a Diploma in Teaching from Aligarh Muslim University are also eligible to fill UPTET 2018 Application Form.
- 12th Pass with 04 years B.L.Ed (02 years) are also can apply for UPTET Online Form 2018.
- Graduate with Diploma/Degree in Urdu Teacher is also eligible to apply online.
- Furthermore, information checks UPTET Notification 2018, which is available at the end of the article.
Age Criteria of UPTET 2018 Online Registration – UPSEB यूपीटीईटी 2018
For UPTET 2018 Exam applicants minimum age is required 18 years. The maximum age is not mentioned on the official notification. If you have any doubt about age criteria then you can check UPTET 2018 Notification from below section. Upper age relaxation is applicable as per govt. rules.
- OBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- PH: 10 Years
What is the Application Fees for UPTET 2018 Application Form? How to Pay UPSEB UPTET Online Application Fees?
Candidates who are going to apply for UPTET 2018 Exam also required to pay application fees. Those applicants are belonging to General & OBC category need to pay Rs. 500/- towards application Fees. While SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs.300 towards UPTET 2018 Online Form. Participants those are physically handicapped need not to pay any fees. The fees will be paid through HDFC bank payment gateway. you can use your Net banking, Credit Card/Debit Card to pay UPTET 2018 Online Application Fees. Furthermore, check official notification.
- General & OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 300/-
- PWD: Exempted
Method of Selection for UPSEB UPTET 2018- यूपीटीईटी 2018 Application Form
A written examination is conducted for primary teacher and upper primary teacher. There will be 150 Multiple Choice Objective Questions available in the examination. Which will carry equal 150 marks? Exam pattern is as under. Through below link apply online for UPTET 2018 Application Form
- There will be 02 papers organized for Class 1 to 5 and class 6 to 8.
- Paper will be either online or offline mode.
- In the question paper, There will be 150 MCQs.
- You get 01 Marks for Every Correct Answer.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Duration of examination will be 2.30 hours.
- For more information check UPTET 2018 Exam Syllabus.
How to Apply Online For UPTET 2018 Application Form – Procedure to Fill UPSEB उत्तर प्रदेश शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा 2018 Online Form
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode only. Before going to fill online application form applicants must have valid email id and password. You must also keep scan copy of passport size photograph and signature. Now you can follow some given below instructions to fill up the form.
- First of all, visit the official site upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- Check all instructions and registration format.
- Now click to Apply for UPTET 2018 Online Form.
- Fill out your personal information to get unique registration no. and password.
- Login with user id and password.
- Enter other remaining information on your UPTET Application Form 2018.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make Payment of UPTET 2018 Application Form fees through online mode only.
- Now submit UPTET Online Form and then take hard copy of it (till 06.10.2018 6.00 PM)
Check UPSEB UPTET 2018 Contact Details
If candidates have any query regarding UPTET 2018 Online form then they can contact through below contact details.
U.P Pariksha Niyamak Pradhikari, Allahabad (Between 10 to 6 on working days)
Phone No.: 0532-2466761, 0532-2466769
Mobile No.: 8795918336, 6389865082
Email id: email@example.com
Important Links of UP Teacher Eligibility Test Online Form 2018- UPTET 2018 Application Form
Download UPTET 2018 Notification to Click Here
General Guidance of UP teacher Eligibility Test
Other Details of यूपीटीईटी 2018
Apply Online For UPTET Application Form 2018
Download UP TET 2018 Exam Admit Card 2018
Conclusion: UP Basic Education Board is going to conduct UPTET 2018 Examination. The online registration form is available from 18.09.2018. Applicants can submit their UPTET 2018 Application Form till on 04.10.2018. The examination will be going to held on 04th November 2018.