Dear Candidates who are going to start their West Bengal SSC Stenographer exam preparation are waiting for WBSSC Steno Syllabus 2017 & Stenographer Exam Pattern. We are always here to give you the correct details regarding the Govt. Jobs and Exams. WBSSC Steno Examination Syllabus isn’t difficult hence aspirants may get qualified easily with a proper preparation plan. The West Bengal SSC Steno Examination Syllabus along with the WBSSC Steno Typist Exam pattern helps an individual to to prepare for the exam properly. The short form of WB Staff Selection Commission is WBSSC. The organization is working under the Administrative Control of Govt. of WB. The primary role of this agency is to engage in direct recruitment for the posts of different Grade B & C and hold other departmental exams. With the help of syllabus an individual becomes able to do their studies properly and in a proper manner. To gain more marks in the examination student is requested to refer the WBSSC Typist Exam Details explained here in this page.
Short details For WBSSC Steno Syllabus 2017 | Stenographer Exam Pattern :
Name of Department : West Bengal Staff Selection Commission
Also Known as : WBSSC
Name of Exam : West Bengal SSC Stenographer Examination 2017
Category : Syllabus/ Pattern
Total No. of Post : 42 Post
Name of Vacancy : Stenographer Post
Official website : www.wbssc.gov.in
Last date for filling WBSSC Online Application : 20.12.2016
Exam Date : January 2017
WBSSC Steno Syllabus 2017 : Available Here
About WBSSC Steno Syllabus 2017 | West Bengal Stenographer Exam Pattern :
Summery of WBSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 : Here is a good news for the candidates who are interested in State Govt. Jobs in West Bengal? The WBSSC, West Bengal School Service Commission has released the New West Bengal WBSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 recently. Those candidates who are waiting fro WBSSC Recruitment 2016 should have a chance to apply online application for WBSSC Steno Vacancy. Last date for submit WBSSSC Stenographer Online Application form is 20.12.2016.
West Bengal Stenographer Vacancy examination Pattern 2017 : Department will conduct Written Examination for recruiting candidates on WBSSC Stenographer Vacancy. Written Exam will consist 100 Marks. Question paper of Written exam will Contain Only General English Subject. Candidates should get passing marks for qualifying the written exam. after that shortlisted candidates will called for Computer Typing Test & Dictation and Transcription Test. Final selection will be made on the basis of marks obtain in exam. Exam Will be held into three steps which is given below :
- The WBSSC stenographer Exam paper consist multiple choice questions.
- Exam will be held in 3 procedures i.e. Paper I, Paper II & Paper III.
- In Paper-I, there is General English (Written Exam) which is of 100 marks.
- Paper-II consists of Dictation and Transcription which is of 400 marks.
- Paper-III is comprises of Computer Typing test which is of 100 marks.
- Total time duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Paper I||General English||100||90 minutes|
|Paper II||Dictation and Transcription||400||10 minutes|
|Paper III||Computer Typing||100||10 minutes|
The syllabus helps an individual to to prepare for the exam properly. With the help of syllabus an individual becomes able to do their studies properly and in a proper manner. Now a days, in this competitive world everybody wants to be in the first place as to secure their future. They fill many application form in order to secure good marks in the examination one needs the whole exam pattern/ syllabus also. Syllabus is the important part and necessary for good studies. The WBSSC Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for WBSSC Stenographer Exam is given here.
- WBSSC Stenographer Syllabus 2016-17 – GENERAL ENGLISH : This paper shall consist of spelling of words, correct use of words, correction of sentences, use of common phrases, synonyms and antonyms, and punctuations. The time limit for this paper shall be one and half hours.
- West Bengal SSC Steno Examination Syllabus – DICTATION & TRANSCRIPTION : This paper shall consists of Dictation lasting for 10 minutes followed by Transcription of Shorthand notes in Computer in One hour time. The Dictation shall be given through-out at a uniform speed of 80 words per minute. The number of errors admissible shall be calculated by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission.
- West Bengal Steno Syllabus –COMPUTER TYPING TEST : The candidates are required to type from a manuscript accurately on the typewriter at the rate of not less than 30 words per minute. The time limit for this paper shall be 10 minutes. The number of errors admissible shall be fixed by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission.
A Common Merit List for the successful candidates will be prepared by aggregating Marks obtained in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III respectively. Successful candidates will be allowed to opt for either Schedule – A or Schedule – B cadre. Separate Final List for both Schedule – A and Schedule – B Stenographer will be prepared in accordance with the position secured by the candidates in the Common Merit List.
Simple Step To Download WBSSC Steno Syllabus 2017 | Stenographer Exam Pattern PDF Preparation Guide
The WBSSC Stenographer Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for WBSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Stenographer Exam. The WBSSC Syllabus topics mentioned below step.
- Log on to the official website which is westbengalssc.com
- Search out link of “WBSSC stenographer Syllabus”
- Click on the link relevant to “WBSSC stenographer Syllabus”
- WBSSC stenographer Syllabus will be displayed on the screen
- Download WBSSC stenographer Syllabus and prepare well for your exam
Important Link For WBSSC Steno Syllabus 2017 | Stenographer Exam Pattern :
Download WBSSC Steno Stenographer Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF.
More Details For WBSSC Steno Stenographer Vacancy Notification
WBPSC Recruitment 2016 For 164 Pacnchyat Accounts Officer Jobs Apply Here
Zila Parishad Burdwan Recruitment 2016 -17 For 120 gram Panchayat Secretary jobs apply Here
WBSSC Steno Syllabus 2017, Candidates those who have applied for WBSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Stenographer Exam. The WBSSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern topics mentioned in this article.