Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Region has announced recruitment for 753 Junior Engineer, Station Master, Track Maintainers & Other Posts. Here is good opportunity for candidates who are searching job in railway department. Applicants can fill offline application form for Western Railway Recruitment 2018 . Application form of WR Railway Recruitment is available here or official site. Applicants should send their form for Western Railway Jobs before the last date 14.02.2018.
Department of Western Railway is inviting application for 753 posts in Mumbai Division. Submission of application form is already started. Applicants who are interested to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2018 should check all information. WR Railway Vacancy is available for retired railway employees. Applications are invites from 24.01.2018. You should send application form of Western Railway Vacancy before the last date. More details like eligibility criteria, selection process, application fees and others are given below.
- Brief Introduction of Western Railway Jobs – Check details of RRC WR Railway Vacancy
- Eligibility Criteria For Western Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 – RRC WR JE Vacancies
- How To Apply Application Form For Western Railway Recruitment 2018 ? Procedure To Download WR Railway Vacancy Application Form
- WR Railway Recruitment 2018 For 1306 Posts
- Overview of Western Railway Recruitment 2017 – WR Railway Apprentice Jobs
- “Who Can Fill Form For Western Railway Recruitment 2017 – 18 ?” Check Eligibility Criteria For WR Railway Apprentice Jobs
- How Can I Check Application Fee, Monthly Salary & Selection Criteria For Western Railway Jobs 2017 – 18 ?
- Steps For Applying Application Form Western Railway Recruitment 2017 –18
- WR Railway recruitment 2017 – 18 For 55 Vacancies
- Overview of Western Railway Recruitment 2017 – 18 General Details
- Who will be Eligible for WR Vacancy 2017 ? Check Eligibility Criteria for Western Railway Jobs
- How to Fill WR Apprentice Application form ? Steps to Apply Offline for Western Railway Recruitment 2017
Brief Introduction of Western Railway Jobs – Check details of RRC WR Railway Vacancy
Organization Name : Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway (RRC WR)
Total Jobs : 753 Vacancies
Name of Post : Junior Engineer, SSE, Station Master & others
Job Category : Railway Jobs
Location : Mumbai
Official site : www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Division Wise Western Railway Vacancy Details – WR Railway Junior Engineer Jobs
- Elect. Traction : 60 Posts
- Mech. : 183 Posts
- Commercial : 73 Posts
- Tfc. : 98 Posts
- S& T : 115 Posts
- Admin : 46 Posts
- Medical : 14 Posts
- Engineering : 146 Posts
- Accounts Officer : 16 Posts
- Elect. : 01 Post
- S & T : 01 Post
Important Dates for RRC Western Railway Recruitment – JE & Other Posts
RRCWR Notification No. : EP/890/BTC/Re-engagement/2017-18
Publish Date : 24.01.2018
Starting date to send Western Railway Vacancy Application Form : 24.01.2018
Closing date to submit WR Railway Job Application Form : 14.02.2018
Eligibility Criteria For Western Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 – RRC WR JE Vacancies
Interested applicants should check eligibility conditions before apply. If they are fulfill Western Railway JE Recruitment eligibility criteria then start filing application form. Railway Service Retired candidates are eligible for RRC WR Railway Recruitment. It also includes education qualification, age limit, experience and other details.
Education Qualification For Western Railway Recruitment 2018 – WR Railway Bharti
Appliers should have Degree or Master Degree with Minimum required marks from recognized university or institute. Furthermore regarding Western Railway Vacancies applicants should check official notification.
Required Age Limit For Western Railway JE Vacancy –
Applicants who are retired from railway department should not be exceed 63 years 10 months as on the last date of application. Relaxation in age is applicable as per Department Rules & regulation. More details should visit to WR Railway Recruitment Notification.
Application Fees For RRC Western Railway Jobs –
For RRC WR Jobs – There is no application fees required to pay by candidates. All applicants are exempted for application fees. You should check official advertisement.
Pay Scale For RRC Western Railway Recruitment –
Selected applicants should get a good salary depends on their experience and qualification. WR Railway JE Recruitment Notification is available here for further enquiry.
Selection Criteria For Western Railway Mumbai Jobs –
Candidates will selected for WR Railway recruitment on the basis of Qualification & Other Factors. More information about Selection procedure must read the official RRC Mumbai Jobs Notification.
How To Apply Application Form For Western Railway Recruitment 2018 ? Procedure To Download WR Railway Vacancy Application Form
Desired candidates, who are eligible also can download application form through the site mention below. Applicants should follow some given below steps to fill WR Railway Recruitment Form.
- First of all, download Western Railway Recruitment Application form.
- Download form from official site www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Go to News & Recruitment Segment.
- Click on Re-engagement of Retired employees.
- Click on notification and application form also available there.
- Fill Personal and working experience details.
- Paste photograph on the given place with signature across photograph.
- Also Sign on last segment of application.
- Applicants also download Western Railway Job Application Form direct through given below Link.
- Duly fill application form along with enclosures should send to given below address.
Required Documents for WR Railway Jobs for JE, Station Master & Other Posts
- Service Record
- Pensioner identity Card
- Pension Payment Order
Address Where Applicants Send Western Railway Recruitment Application Form
Sr. Divisional Personnel Officer,
Western Railway Mumbai Division,
Mumbai Central – 400, 008
Important Links for RRC Western Railway Vacancy 2018 –
Conclusion : RRC Western Railway Recruitment for 753 Junior Engineer, Station Master, Track Maintainers and other posts. Applicants should apply through offline mode from 24.01.2018. Interested and eligible candidates should send their WR Railway Job application form before on 14.02.2018. You should send the form on given above address. For more details should check Western Railway Job Notification.
WR Railway Recruitment 2018 For 1306 Posts
Dear Applicants, Are you searching Jobs In Indian Railways ??? then here is a good news for you. Western Railway Department has now released recruitment notification of 1306 apprentice Vacancy under Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Rajkot, Vadodara & Pratapnagar region. Candidates who are interested in Western Railway Recruitment 2017 –18 can fill application form here through offline mode. You can submit your Western Railway Jobs Application form ton or before the last date. Check region wise closing which is mention below.
Western Railway is inviting application form for filling up 1307 Apprentice Vacancy in various region. Submission of Application form for WR Railway recruitment has been started. Applicants who are interested in Western Railway Vacancies can fill application form before check all required Details. All information related to WR Railway Apprentice Vacancy like education, Age & Other Details is mention below.
Overview of Western Railway Recruitment 2017 – WR Railway Apprentice Jobs
Name of the Department : Western Railway (WR)
Total No. of Posts : 1306 Post
Job Cadre : Govt. Jobs
Mode of Application : Offline Mode
Official Website : www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Name of the WR Railway Vacancies : Apprentice Jobs
Division of Western Railway Vacancies – Region Wise Vacancy Distribution
- Ahmedabad Region : 388 Post
- Mumbai Region : 592 Post
- Rajkot Region : 54 Post
- Vadodara Region : 229 Post
- Paratapnagar Region : 43 Post
Important Dates For Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – 18
Closing Date for submit Western Railway Apprentice Jobs Application form Region wise :
- Closing date for Ahmedabad region : 12.11.2017
- Last date for Rajkot Region : 17.11.2017
- WR Mumbai Region Jobs Closing date : 09.11.2017
- Vadodara Region Closing Date : 23.11.2017
- Pratapnagar Region Jobs Last date of submission form : 29.11.2017
“Who Can Fill Form For Western Railway Recruitment 2017 – 18 ?” Check Eligibility Criteria For WR Railway Apprentice Jobs
Candidates who are going to fill form for Western Railway Mumbai region Vacancy or other region should check Post wise required Education & age Criteria From here. Our team is providing full details about Eligibility Criteria in below article.
Education Qualification for Western Railway Vacancy 2017 – Apprentice Bharti
Applicants must have passed Matriculation (10th Class) from any recognized Board. Candidates must have competed ITI Course in relevant Trade for Western Railway Jobs 2017.
Age Criteria For WR Railway Recruitment 2017 – 18
Age of the applicants for Western Railway Recruitment 2017 – 18 must be in between 15 years to 24 years as on the date of Notification. Relaxation in age for Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST category & 03 years for OBC Category candidates.
How Can I Check Application Fee, Monthly Salary & Selection Criteria For Western Railway Jobs 2017 – 18 ?
Application Fees For Western Railway Application form For Various Region
Candidates of SC/ST/PH/Women category are exempted from paying application fee, Other than this category, male candidates of General/OBC category must paid Rs. 100/- through postal order for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017.
Pay Scale/ Monthly salary For WR Railway Recruitment 2017
Selected candidates for Western Railway Fitter Vacancy & Other Jobs will paid a good salary as per Department Norms. Candidates you can check pay scale/ Stipend from official WR Railway Jobs Notification.
Selection Criteria For Western Railway Recruitment 2017 –18, WR Apprentice Jobs
Candidates there are no Written Exam & Oral Exam for Selection. Final Selection for western Railway Apprentice Vacancy will made on the basis of marks Obtain in Matric & ITI Course. More information related to Selection criteria of Western Railway Vacancy you can check from official Advertisement.
Steps For Applying Application Form Western Railway Recruitment 2017 –18
Candidates who are eligible & interested in WR Railway Vacancy can fill application form for Trade Apprentice Vacancy from here. Read the below steps which is helpful for applying WR Mumbai Region Apprentice Application Form.
- First of all candidates visit to the official website www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now Click on Recruitment Section & Click on Respective region Western Railway Jobs Notification.
- Read all the information from notification properly.
- Now download WR Railway Jobs Application Form.
- Take a print out of application form.
- Fill all required information in form properly.
- Now Deposit application fee in respective Region.
- Attach all required Documents with application form.
- Now send the application form in respective region Postal Address before the last date.
Note : Candidates can check Region wise WR Railway Recruitment Application form Postal Address from official notification. Check Respective region Notification, postal address related information will mention on it.
Important Links For Western Railway Recruitment 2017 – 18, WR Apprentice Bharti
- Ahmedabad Region – Download Notification & Application Form
- Mumbai Region Official Notification & Apprentice Application Form
- WR Rajkot Region – Click Here to Notification & Application Form
- Vadodara Region Official Advertisement & Form
- Pratapnagar region Application Form & Notification
Conclusion : – Western Railway Recruitment 2017 – 18 For 1306 Apprentice Jobs. Candidates can download your WR Railway Application Form & Send it before the closing date which is mention above Section. For more details read the article properly.
WR Railway recruitment 2017 – 18 For 55 Vacancies
Searching for Railway Jobs in Mumbai ? If yes, the you should read the complete article. Western Railway, Mumbai is inviting Offline application form for total 55 vacancies of Apprentice post. The applicants who are interested for Western Railway Recruitment 2017 should fill latest by 23rd October 2017. Candidates applying for Apprentice Bharti have to fill WR Apprentice Application form Offline. Participants who will be applying for Western Railway Vacancy will be selected on the basis of Merit List. Candidates will get all the details related to Western Railway Apprentice Jobs 2017 here in the below coming article.
Western Railway was established on 5th November, 1951. Recently, the department released notification for Western Railway Recruitment 2017. Candidates who are interested can fill application form for total 55 Apprentice Vacancy. The applicants who have not applied yet can apply now as the registrations are still going on for WR Apprentice Jobs. You will get complete details along with the direct links to download the Western Railway Apprentice Application Form and notification pdf for Western Railway Vacancy 2017.
Overview of Western Railway Recruitment 2017 – 18 General Details
Candidates who will be applying for WR Apprentice Vacancy 2017 can check the brief details of the recruitment in the below table. The participants can apply for total 55 vacancies. You have to fill offline WR Apprentice Application Form.
|Department Name||Indian Western Railway, Mumbai|
|Name of the Vacancy||Apprentice Positions|
|Total No. of Posts||55 Posts|
|Application Mode for WR Jobs||Offline Mode|
|Selection Process for Western Railway Vacancy||Basis of Merit|
Division of Vacancy in WR Recruitment 2017
The applicants who will be applying for Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy can apply for total 55 posts. Here we are giving the classification of vacancy below in the article.
1.Electrician Post: 52 vacancies
2. Turner Post : 02 vacancies
3. Welder (G&S) Post : 01 Vacancy
Dates to Remember for Western Railway Vacancy
Western Railway Recruitment Notification No. : E/MX/890/2 Vol. XXII
Advertisement for WR Apprentice Jobs was dated on : 26.09.2017
Starting date to fill Western Railway Apprentice Application Form : Available Now
Registrations for WR Jobs will be closed on : 23.10.2017
Who will be Eligible for WR Vacancy 2017 ? Check Eligibility Criteria for Western Railway Jobs
Education Qualification for Western Railway Recruitment
Participants who wish to apply for Indian Western Railway Jobs must have cleared Senior Secondary Education with aggregate 50% marks. The applicants should also hold the ITI Certificate in their respective fields.
Age Limit for WR Apprentice Vacancy 2017
The applicants must be in the age group of 15 years to 24 years old to apply for Western Railway Apprentice Jobs. You can refer the official notification for complete details.
Examination Fee for WR Apprentice Recruitment
Candidates who will be applying for Apprentice Jobs need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- through Demand Draft only in favor of Chief Cashier, Churchgate, Western railway. The applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women categories are not required to pay application fee.
Selection Process for Western Railway Apprentice Jobs
The participants will be selected on the basis of Merit list prepared on the basis of percentage marks obtained in SSC and ITI certification course. Candidates will have direct recruitment basis for WR Recruitment 2017.
Pay Scale for Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2017
Applicants who will be selected for WR Vacancy will be paid good amount of salary according to the norms of the department. The selected candidates will get the allowances and perks on the basis of rules and regulations of Indian Western Railway.
How to Fill WR Apprentice Application form ? Steps to Apply Offline for Western Railway Recruitment 2017
Participants who are eligible and want to fill Application form for WR Recruitment can check the below mentioned steps. The applicants have to submit their completely filled application form to the below mentioned address before the due date i.e. 23rd October 2017. You can check the below mentioned steps to fill the application form and download the notification for WR Apprentice Jobs 2017-18.
- First, of all you have to go on the official website wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now, you have to open the“Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017” notification.
- Read the notification completely.
- If you are eligible, download the WR Apprentice Application Form.
- Fill all the details correctly and attach your photograph and put you signature.
- Now, you have to attach the self-attested mark sheets and other documents required.
- Attach the paid Demand Draft (DD) with Application Form.
- Recheck all the details again before sending.
- You can also keep a copy of the Indian Western Railway Apprentice Application Form for future reference.
Postal Address to Submit Application Form Indian Western Railway Recruitment 2017
The Chief Workshop Manager’s Office,
EMU Workshop, Mahalaxmi,
Important Links for Western Railway Recruitment 2017 – 18
Conclusion : Western Railway Recruitment 2017 advertisement is now available on its official website. The last date to apply for WR Apprentice Vacancy is 23rd October 2017. Applicants who are interested for Western Railway Apprentice Jobs can apply for total 55 Apprentice Jobs. Candidates can for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment through offline mode.