Being one of the most-awaited national level examinations, SSC conducts SSC CGL recruitment exam to fill the different posts at Central Government Level. Around more than 20 lakh candidates apply for this SSC CGL recruitment drive every year in order to grab the various job profiles under Group ‘C’ and Group ‘B’ in various Ministries and Departments of Government of India.
With the rise in competition every year for the SSC CGL examination, the only way you can crack this highly competitive recruitment exam is by following the daily preparation routine practices. So, in order to give you an edge over the preparation strategies and daily routine practices for cracking SSC CGL exam 2018-19, we are discussing top five important daily preparation routines with you.
Daily Practices to Crack SSC CGL Exam 2018-19
To be in the final merit list of SSC CGL exam, you need to clear four different stages of SSC CGL recruitment process. SSC CGL Tier 1 is organized for all candidates and will be an online-based and objective multiple-choice type test. SSC CGL Tier 2 the Graduate level Main exam and is an online-based test (Objective Multiple-Choice Type). The SSC CGL Tier 3 is termed as Interview Test or Descriptive Test. Tier 4 is of qualifying nature and compulsory for different posts like CSS/MEA/ Tax Assistant Posts.
Let’s now look at the top five daily practices for cracking SSC CGL exam 2018-19.
- Build a Timetable and stick to it- In order to crack all the Tiers of SSC CGL, you need to adopt a well-structured study plan with constructive preparation. The important and required ingredients of SSC CGL study plan are the latest exam pattern and detailed syllabus of the respective Tier. Furthermore, sticking to your daily routine is far more important than creating a study plan. So, try to follow your daily study plan in the correct and appropriate manner. The main objective of study plan is to make you practice on a daily basis. Do not forget to take regular intervals in between your study hours as that will keep you motivated and fresh.
- Importance of Previous Year Question Paper- Cracking any competitive exam will become easy for you with regular practice. Solve previous year question paper and mock test as much as you can as this will benefit you in increasing your accuracy and speed. With previous year question paper, you will get to know the exam pattern and the type of questions which are asked in the exam and the weightage of the topics. Remember to analyze your mistakes by attempting the questions and rectify your mistakes as soon as possible. Be careful with the selection of books and choose only the best and required books for your preparation of SSC CGL exam 2018-19.
- Create Your Own Notes- It is suggested to make your own set of notes rather getting involved in rote learning. Use charts and maps to remember facts and formulas of the topics. Your notes must contain important formulas and short tricks to solve the questions. Write new words and its meaning which you learn everyday. Keep yourself updated with news and important events that occur daily and note down in your notebook. This notebook will help you at the time of quick revision.
- Visit Important Topics Daily- After analyzing the complete syllabus of SSC CGL exam, it is important to prepare the important topics of the exam again and again. Check the frequently asked questions asked from different topics and the weightage of marks every topic carries. After listing down the important chapters from all the sections, analyze your strong and weak areas. Try to make your weak areas stronger with a regular practice session. Devote major time on the important topics and revise that again and again in order to score higher marks in the SSC CGL exam 2018-19.
- Revise What you have Learnt- Your all preparation will go in vain if you do not devote equal time to revising the topics/chapters which you have learnt. After your regular preparation, take out some time in the night to keep revisiting to the topics which you have completed that day. The revision will help you in boosting the confidence and help you in cracking the SSC CGL exam.
Keep in mind that there is no sectional cut-off for the exam, so you should simply try to maximize your score as much as you can. Follow a proper study plan to crack the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam. You should focus on strong and important areas of the subject and practice mock test and previous year question papers as much as you can. Along with the daily practices, keep in mind that time management plays a crucial role in cracking any competitive exam.For more information or query regarding SSC CGL daily preparation schedule, leave your comment in the comment section below. Don’t forget to download SSC CGL preparation app. It provides free study material, quizzes, mock test, previous year papers, and all the updates related to the CGL exam.